Comments

• The wind is blowing...

The sun is shining...

The rain is falling...

But then...

It stopped.

• edited October 2014

Alt text

There's no place for me in this world. My name no longer matters. I'm not Daniel. I'm not Joker. I'm not Tobi. I have no name for I am no one but a ghost of whoever I was. This mask shall be my new face. This world holds nothing but misery and hatred and false or temporary happiness that will be taken away shortly after. All this world needs to do is sleep for eternity. That is true peace.

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited October 2014

You remind me of someone... :(

His name is Jonathan... :c

Are you alright?

Please PM if you want to.

There's no place for me in this world. My name no longer matters. I'm not Daniel. I'm not Joker. I'm not Tobi. I have no name for I am no on

• edited October 2014

Alt text

You do not need to concern yourself with me anymore. For I feel nothing. As I am just a ghost.

You remind me of someone... His name is Jonathan... :c Are you alright? Please PM if you want to.

• I looked up Jessica Alba gifs and this was the first one:

Alt text

• Alt text

You do not need to concern yourself with me anymore. For I feel nothing. As I am just a ghost.

• Tobi, you're not a 17 year old emo girl.

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I'm not joking

I'm in no mood for jokes...

• You okay man?

There's no place for me in this world. My name no longer matters. I'm not Daniel. I'm not Joker. I'm not Tobi. I have no name for I am no on

• edited October 2014

If that's so then pleasure and lust will not fill the void in what I once called my heart.

I'm not joking

• edited October 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F157geaXp_w

This world is a game, there are winners who dare to dream to imagine and create their perfect reality with the tools they have been given and the losers who give up and blame the world.

The world may never sleep until your undying light blinds it's eyes

stay Positive and have fun in the chaos :D

• edited October 2014

Alt text

Tell me... When you love something, do you know what the price is? In the end of love, when you feel like it's ripped from you, it is despair and anguish.

Tobi, you're not a 17 year old emo girl.

• Came back to life just to let you know, I'm still kinda watching over this place. So, you're not alone.

• You are funny

If that's so then pleasure and lust will not fill the void in what I once called my heart.

• "This world is merciless, and it's also very beautiful." -Mikasa Ackerman.

"You don't stand a single chance to win, unless you fight." -Mikasa Ackerman

"I don't have time to worry if it's right or wrong, you can't hope for a horror story with a happy ending!" -Eren Jaeger

"If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win!" -Eren Jaeger

"The people who have the ability to change something in this world, all, without exception, have the guts to abandon something important if they have to." -Armin Arlert

"The strong feed upon the weak. It's such an obligingly simple rule." -Armin Arlert

"The only thing we're allowed to do... is to believe that we won't regret the choice we mande." -Levi

• Tori wa tobu tame ni sono kara wo yabutte kita buzama ni chi wo hau tame ja nai daro?

Omae no tsubasa wa nanno tame ni aru kago no naka no sora wa semasugiru daro?

Tell me... When you love something, do you know what the price is? In the end of love, when you feel like it's ripped from you, it is despair and anguish.

• I have no idea what you just said.

Tori wa tobu tame ni sono kara wo yabutte kita buzama ni chi wo hau tame ja nai daro? Omae no tsubasa wa nanno tame ni aru kago no naka no sora wa semasugiru daro?

• Didn't the birds break out of their egg shell in order to fly, not to crawl on the ground pathetically?

For what reason do you possess those wings? Isn't the sky in the birdcage a little too tiny?

I have no idea what you just said.

• edited October 2014

My wings have been torn from my back. I shall use my feet to find the lost love which has been taken from me to the day I die.

Didn't the birds break out of their egg shell in order to fly, not to crawl on the ground pathetically? For what reason do you possess those wings? Isn't the sky in the birdcage a little too tiny?

• WHY ARE YOU TAKING LINES FROM THE TITLE SONG XD

Didn't the birds break out of their egg shell in order to fly, not to crawl on the ground pathetically? For what reason do you possess those wings? Isn't the sky in the birdcage a little too tiny?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited October 2014

Some people though....

I wish people would understand that in order for a brain to work it needs a constant supply of oxygen, if the heart stops beating, lungs stop working, there will be no supply of oxygen to the motherfucking brain, no brain = no movement.

The thing about the apocalypse is a joke from my side.

• :c

My wings have been torn from my back. I shall use my feet to find the lost love which has been taken from me to the day I die.

• yes

Talimancer posted: »

I relate to this so hard.

• Alt text "Let's Kill The Baby First Can't Wait to be Nick"

• Alt text

:)

I looked up Jessica Alba gifs and this was the first one:

• Gone quiet maybe a question :/

Alt text

TWD S1 V TWD S2 V TWAU

Which do you think is the best and why?

For me

1. TWD

2. TWAU

3. TWD S2

• Just the same as yours! <3

Markd4547 posted: »

Gone quiet maybe a question TWD S1 V TWD S2 V TWAU Which do you think is the best and why? For me * TWD * TWAU * TWD S2

• Alt text

I don't know how long it will be but.... until I know when I return this is goodbye.

• Same as you, Season 2 was kinda disappointing IMO.

Gone quiet maybe a question TWD S1 V TWD S2 V TWAU Which do you think is the best and why? For me * TWD * TWAU * TWD S2

• edited October 2014

I knew it <3

Just the same as yours!

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited October 2014

I worry too much about people that I haven't even met in person... Even people that I've just heard about...

• Alt text

NO bro everything we be fine we need you here don't worry pls :'(

I don't know how long it will be but.... until I know when I return this is goodbye.

• Tobi, don't go.

• It's so true :'/

I worry too much about people that I haven't even met in person... Even people that I've just heard about...

• I don't know what happened, but I hope you'll be alright man. :(

• edited October 2014

It's my Evil Partner birthday today so we need to celebrate pls :'D

Alt text

Alt text

Erm so Say something nice about sweetpea and post a ballet gif maybe that would be cool!!

My Evil Partner is the most evil and badass ballet killa in the world :D

• TWD=TWAU>TWD S2

• I kicked the punching bag so fast I almost puked... x___x

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.