Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• I often pictured morning JUST like this; all those mouths to feed, patience with the preperation of the day and not to mention sending them off to school; I figured a good half of them went to school and I was right. :) Now, is this a MUNDY school or does Fabletown have a specific education plan for the Fables that DO produce children?

Hope is to damn cute. Those Dinosaur Nuggets sound good right about now and Jersey is a VERY loving and attentive father; again, CURSE you for making me and so many others have feels for the characters we SHOULDN'T enjoy. XD

I love how Georgia is the trouble maker. Too much like papa, I'm assuming? Like that you're adding their powers in the daily routine as well; Bella invisible and not noticing it, along with Alice's ability to telepathically move anything she wants. :) Katie, too; you must have the patience of a saint. Too adorable with the note pinning, as well. DAWWW! <3

BTW, nice ending to the story; the girls will help mom clean to the Trammp's 'Disco Inferno.' Nice, Pie. Seems like Jersey's world has infected the girl's music taste and you know what, that's okay in my books. :) Also, I'm curious now about Penny and her 'relationship' with Oliver. I'm looking forward to her tale and finally explaining it all to Katie. Seems like they get along great and are very close.

Good work like always. I'm loving your take on the 'traditional' family life. :)

pudding_pie posted: »

Chapter 11 SOS Penny called Katie that morning to confirm the time. Josiah would be dropped off later then expected; Penny and another

• You are to be included, for I am a wise dragon anyway. ;) Glad it made your day, and yes, these entries (including yours) have been amazing thus far!

JJwolf posted: »

You would be wise to include me in this discussion, for like Pie, I too am a fan of this genre of music. This made my day, good sir. And Pi

• Chapter 11

Any questions, let me know.
    .......................................................................................

Rose felt the need to stop and pick up some takeout. Usually I was down for the greasy take of 'wholesome' food but not tonight. My stomach was a bit unsettled and honestly, sleep was the only thing on my mind. But typical Rose behavior, sh would not take no for an answer.

"There is an Eggroll in it for you, Robby."

Figuring I'd lose either way, we walked to Ming's Chinese restaurant and Rose nearly ordered the entire menu; Mu Shu Pork, pan fried noodles, Orange chicken, Sweet and Sour Pork, Shrimp and Lobster sauce and about twelve or thirteen Eggrolls. After paying for the meal and heading back to my place, the rain decided to ease up. Wow. Really?

As we stepped foot into the apartment, a gust of cold air pounded my entire body. I REALLY needed to fix that heater. As I looked for some blankets, Rose made herself a plate and took her usual place on the couch.

"Come sit with me, Robert! Have some food!"

"My stomach is really fucked up, Rose. Maybe later."

Rose tosses a chopstick in my direction. "C'mon, Grendel. Since WHEN do you pass up on all of this, huh?"

Trying to hide the frustration, I find the blankets lodged into the back of the hall closet. They smell a bit old and appear to be dirty but I'd take care of the problem later. Perhaps a few dryer sheets would eliminate the problem.

"Robert!" Seriously? "I'm gonna eat all of this, so you better hurry.."

Giving into Rose's commands, I load my plate with small portions, sit beside her and pick at the food. Its wonderful in my mouth and the flavors are exquisite; sadly, my stomach does not seem to cooperate tonight and I quickly push it to the side.

"Seriously, what's wrong with you? Getting sick?"

"I don't know. Maybe..."

Rose takes a huge bite of her chicken. "It's that Lyla girl again, isn't it?"

Silence seems to be the gateway to one's answers, as Rose pushes her plate in and leans in closer. I could feel her breathing against my neck; the smell of both Whiskey and her perfume. She touches my knee, as Rose leans in closer.

"You know, Robert, you're wasting your time..."

"Wow. Tell me how you REALLY feel."

"Okay. Like tonight. Did you REALLY need to run off like that? Holly and I-"

"-Need to stay OUT of my business. Every time I mention Lyla or anything related to her, you guys feel the need to point and talk like I'm a child."

"Well, sometimes you Grendels are too fuckin' stubborn to SEE it the way we do."

"All I want is coffee..."

"But that LEADS to feelings, you thinking of memories, the 'good' times...then, before you know it, you're trying to strip her down to nothing and plotting to make sweet, monster love in her bed."

"That's not true!"

Rose pokes my face. "Then explain this-WHY are you so desperate to get her attention, huh? She's moved on, Robby. She has her pimp daddy, their little pimp babies and they live happily ever after in their pimp home."

I'd never tell Rose this but a small part of me desperatly wanted Lyla to see where she was and run back to me. Georgie didn't deserve someone as kind, generous and understanding as Lyla was; he didn't deserve to father four children and have a 'normal' life. There was a time when I ACTUALLY had a plan to finish off what the Sheriff couldn't do. Take back what should have been mine.

"Robert....hello!"

I erased any trace of foul thoughts, as I turned back to face Rose. She was concerned, as she stroked my cheek.

"You can't....you can't do this alone, Robert. Trust me when I say this..."

She picks up my plate and places it in my hands. Fork in my right, I dig into the food. The fuck was I thinking; I was starving and thing she knew that. As I finished my plate, Lyla no longer crossed my mind. I forced that thought out. I was devestated with this decision, though.

After a bottle of Grey Goose and Fireball, Rose was passed out on the couch. I covered her with a thick blanket, as I turned off all the lights in my apartment. I headed to the shower. I must have been in there for a long time; the skin on my fingers, hands and toes looked like Raisins in the sun. I quickly dried off, dressed and headed to my bed. As I laid in darkness, the lullaby of the city playing outside my window, the phone rang.

"The fuck?"

I picked it up. "Hello?" Silence. "Hello?" Still, nothing. "Whatever..."

Assuming it was either a wrong number or a bored mundy kid, I hung up and turned around. Trying to get comfortable, the damn thing went off again.

"Seriously? The fuck is it!"

I pushed the green button. "HELLO!?" Now, I was mad. "HELLO!"

"Damn, bro! Chill the fuck out!"

It was Gren. "What do you want, Gren? I'm trying to sleep...."

"Yeah, yeah, I know. Carla and I just came back from the bar. Hear you had a 'Grendel' moment, huh?"

I sighed. "Sure. I guess..."

"You wanna talk 'bout it?"

"Not really."

Gren found it diffult to form sentences. "Okay...oka..okay. I'll let you sleep..."

"Night, Gren..."

Guilt kicked in; the edge of the bed where she used to leave her clothes. I covered my ears; I swore I'd never think about this again for the rest of the night but there it was. The night she left.

"I'm sorry, Robert. This..this won't work."

"Lyla, no! Please! I'm sorry!"

"I'm sorry, Robert. I'm leaving...."

"Who is he?"

"Georgie Porgie."

Georgie Porgie. Mother fucking Georgie. I grabbed the lamp beside the bed and tossed it at the closet. I pictured her in my bed, hair covering the pillows. Her smile. Her smell. The way she felt in my arms. I told myself I wouldn't miss her, have my dreams and thoughts be consumed by her image. But there she was. I gave up, as I crumbled to the ground. I grabbed one of the broken shards of glass and held it to my wrist.

"Fuck you, Georgie...." The shard tore into my skin, as blood trickled down my arm. "That's one memory you'll NEVER get to take from me..."

The door opened, as Rose nearly flew to my side. She grabbed my arms and tried pulling the shard from my hand.

"ROBERT! No! STOP! Not this again-"

Why pretend, Rose, I thought. She struggled to pin me down, as I felt the need to change.

"Robert!" In her hand, she dialed my brother's number. "GREN! Please! I need your help! YES! It's Robert!"

Still on the phone, Rose continued her failed attempts to calm me.

'I really miss your hair in my face and the way your innocene tastes. I think you should know this; you deserve much better than me.' -
    Hinder

Chapter 12 coming soon

• October

Day 2

Dear Diary-

Ah, hell! That sounds stupid. I need to make sure that never happens again. I'll say like, 'yo, what up book' or 'today I...' Yeah. That sounds better. Look at me. Talkin' to a book of blank paper.

Anyways, today was like an ordinary day. I made it to work but found out Brandon bought me a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks. Mind you, I'm not much for sweet drinks in the mornins. He insisted I try it. 'C'mon, robert! It's the beverage of the month!' He was right to say so; the drink was rather delicate and I DID enjoy that little flavor with my perk. Perhaps Brandon was right.

After work, Rose made her way to my apartment. In her hands, she held carving tools. The pumpkins were wrapped up neatly in a Walmart bag. She gave me the largest one. 'Gonna make some carvings to put on your window. Place looks dull!' The idea of decorating my apartment with vegetables was not on my 'to do list' but rose would not take no for an answer. we spent half the day in Pumpkin mess and shavings but in the end, I made a pretty damn good looking face. Er, uh...I THINK its a face.

After the cleanup, Rose suddenly wanted to bake cookies. Really? She ran to the store and returned with ones shaped like bats, skulls and leaves. After about twenty minutes and three glasses of milk later, Rose and I nearly devoured the treats. Football was on in a few hours; Rose was eager to wach the Redskins play against the Panthers. Honestly, I hope they lose. She's hillarious when they do.

Apparently tonight there is a Haunted House called 'Hobb's Grove' that is know as the 'scariest one in town.' Rose is DYING to attend the opening. Guess there is a free hay ride and the wristbands are half priced. I MIGHT want to go. What am I saying...I'll go no matter what.

-Robert

• It would make for one of the most unlikeliest and yet best DLC for The Wolf Among Us! XD

Happy to share! I'm doing it digital to try something different; I hope you'll approve of it when it's finished!

Gotta love the Porgie clan :')

'The dynamic duo' No bird will be left to raom the space, so long as Mr. Weasel and Georgie are here! XD Sure! I do not mind one bit! Plu

• edited October 2014

The Divine Knight showing wisdom there; there's a lot at stake in this duel! It is sad that Walter should die, however.

MasterStone posted: »

Almost done! Act 7 Trial of the Princesses Lydia enters the throne where Argula is waiting. As she step into the wicked room the door

• Much has happened in ten years! Is Wendy the daughter of Morgan and Peter, as well as the baby they have? Presuming that Morgan has had the children with Peter, of course.

Got to agree with Ash on the love for posters!

EMMYPESS posted: »

October 5th Dear Diary, Since my brothers and sisters are all doing this, I guess I should to. Today we picked pumpkins out at the Far

• A really cute entry! These things compliment the more dramatic chapters on here really well. :)

October Day 5 Dear Diary: I can't believe Katherine wrote in this thing. I'm loving the little bunnies and hearts in the corners. I

• Huh, did not see that one coming. This is not what Mary needs right now, from the sounds of things; it seems unlikely that he won't return again though.

Interesting to see you bring in a new character though, even if he is a malevolent scumbag!

She placed her son down slowly, telling him to go into his bedroom. He obeyed, surprisingly, and she heard him toss his toy box over to play

• Work it, Jersey, baby! I wanna see those hips movin'! ahem Imagination got away with me a little, there.

Given the three songs you've shared with us so far, Dragon, I'd certainly put your mix tape into my car for some excellent music to cruise to. ;)

My mum/mom was a teen in the 70's and a fan of this genre, so I've known it since being young; glad to see it's fans are still going strong!

I've been meaning to share another one of my favorite songs with you guys, especially since @JJwolf and @pudding_pie seem to be fans of the

• DINOSAUR CHICKEN NUGGETS ARE THE BOMB!

Lmao. Sucks that Penny's having a hard time still. Little Josiah, I bet he's ADORABLE! Can't wait for more in that regard.

So much milk, reminds me of my household XD

It's cute that only 9 of the thirteen are school age :) I can imagine them all scrambling to get their hair done and teeth brushed as the younger ones sit around and watch the craziness X3 I wonder what the school thinks about so many little girls from one household? The whole school routine was adorable, Bella being invisible and Alice trying to steal a muffin and such! The note pinning thing was SO CUTE! I wish my parents were that sentimental when I was small XD

Loved the whole chapter :) can't wait for more, as usual!

Chapter 11 SOS Penny called Katie that morning to confirm the time. Josiah would be dropped off later then expected; Penny and another

• Jesus, Jones....:'O What did she do to him?! I have a feeling something ELSE happened then just a breakup. Yeah, those hurt like hell but to result in that!? You've been reading my stories for too long. XD I hope he get's outta this 'funk' and back to his usual self. And Rose, man...

Can't wait for more!

Chapter 11 Any questions, let me know. ....................................................................................... Rose f

• You've got to wonder: just what is Georgia planning? :P

This is a good insight into how Katie copes with all those children; as I said before, I can't help but admire her.

• THEY ARE! XD I had some the other night; gf was like 'dafuq' when they came out of the oven. Its so them! :)

I'll have to post some images soon of little Mr. Josiah when I get the chance. She will eventually tell Katie in the upcoming chapters.

As far as the milk thing, yeah, that was us, too. My mom gave the nickname 'calf' cause I drank SO much milk; majority of the time, it was me that drank it all! XD

I ALMOST forgot some of the girls were of school aged, so I needed to include that. Figure the four year olds still have time before they cross that bridge. :) Also, I keep forgetting to include the powers, so this was a great opportunity to do so.

DINOSAUR CHICKEN NUGGETS ARE THE BOMB! Lmao. Sucks that Penny's having a hard time still. Little Josiah, I bet he's ADORABLE! Can't wait

• October 6th

Dear Diary,

Hey, it's Scarlett again! I know I haven't written in a couple days, but they've been really, really busy days. Today as school, we made some Autumn Crafts, with leaves and tree bark. We also painted Halloween things in Art. I drew a witch and a ghost and a haunted house. I had art with Ash too, and I think her pictures were WAY scarier than mine.

After we did that, the teacher, Ms. Stevens, took us to lunch. The school started serving pumpkin shaped sugar cookies. The other kids always tease me about how much I like the pumpkin things, but I don't mind. It was really cold at recess, and I played with Noah and Elora. Together we played jump rope, but it's kind of hard to do with our coats and boots on so then we just played tag. I'm getting really good at running faster even though my leg is funny. Dad says I got it from him, but it's not as bad as when he had it my age. At least I don't need a crutch like him anymore.

For the rest of the school day, we did math. I'm really good at math, but I hate to do it. So it wasn't very fun. After we got home from school, Mom took us down to the courtyard. We asked Mayor Cole if we could display our pumpkins there and he said yes, so we were looking for good spots to put them. Dad said that he wants to carve a few, which means we have to get more pumpkins. Mom got mad and asked him why we didn't grab more if that was his plan, but then he cracked a joke and Mom smiled and then she kissed him, which made us all want to puke.

My nose is getting really stuffy lately. So is Robbie's and Ash's noses. When we went back upstairs, Aunt Mary was over. We had dinner with her and it was so awesome. She makes really funny jokes and sometimes Mom gets mad at a few of them but Dad still laughs and then Mom doesn't care anymore. We had mashed potatoes, and I watched Ashlyn feed them to our dog, Baxter. Unfortunately, Mom seen her do it too. She was given twice as much potatoes afterwards and wasn't allowed to eat dessert. We had ice cream from Aunt Mary for dessert, and then she went home because she told us that our cousin Carter was being dropped off by Uncle Jack soon. I don't really like Uncle Jack but he's not that mean to us and once he gave us all lollipops. Mom and Dad don't like him over our house for very long.

And guess what happened after Aunt Mary went home? MY FAVORITE MOVIE CAME ON! It's called 'Matilda', and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I watched it while everyone decided to play with the play-dough for the rest of the night. After the movie, Dad gave us kisses and told us to all go to bed. It was a nice day, and I can't wait for trick-or-treating soon!

~Scar <3

• edited October 2014

October

Dear Diary:

Well, so much for the Snow. This morning it was nothing more than puddles and wet mush; the kids are a little disappointed but the weather channel says a cold front is head our way. Thank God Georgie fixed the heater this morning. Last night, the damn thing went out. Junior and Peter made their way to our bed because it was so cold; the girls all slept in Emily's bed, so they kept each other warm through out the night.

Mom and Dad made a trip out to the house. He tells me their heater went out too and he'd hate to have the little ones in a home with no heat. He did, however, bring the necessery items to make s'mores. He and Georgie showed them how to lay out the graham cracker, place the chocolate and heat the marshmellow. Emily and Ethan nearly burnt theirs to a crisp. Just how I like it, too. :) The girls LOVED this idea, as the boys nearly inhaled their delicious treats. Junior ate too much; he found himself drinking Pepto and visiting Mr. Toilet.

Mom brought over some leaves from their orchard and maple trees. In her duffel bag, she had different paints. Junior's face lit up when he saw the bottles of various colors. She poured a hefty amount of each color into a bowl. She demonstrated to the kids the craft in hand; dip the leaf in some paint and paste it on a blank sheet of paper. Penny needed some help; she was not quite understanding the process. Thankfully Georgie has developed patience with her. :)

The kids each made a picture of different colored leaves. Next, mom and I showed them how to make a Turkey and Ghost out of the leaves. After crafts, we took them Halloween costume shopping. The girls picked out their choices; Katie was a princess, Penelope Hello Kitty and Emily was Batman. Junior went as Freddy Krauger, Ethan as the Hulk and Peter a Werewolf. (We didn't need to buy a costume; beauty of having a Wolf cub.) XD Even Georgie and I decided to dress up this year. The kids can't wait for Halloween. Carla was throwing a party this year. We might go, depending on the evening.

Better head back. Cookies in the oven and I can hear Peter yelling at Penny.

<3 Always, Lyla Porgie

• Adorable! Love Scarlett! She's very descriptive with her entries; that part where they were gonna puke when Harm and Tim kissed made me laugh.

I hate doing math too, kiddo. XD BOO!

Nice to hear baout Mary; Jack dropping Carter off makes me slightly happy that he's TRYING to be in his life. The night at the end sounds like a blast! These kids are too cute! :D

October 6th Dear Diary, Hey, it's Scarlett again! I know I haven't written in a couple days, but they've been really, really busy days

• At some point that night, Mary shifted herself and Carter from his arm chair to her queen-sized bed in the next room over. She barely slept; Her thoughts were clouded with countless fears and premonitions of the future.

When the sun rose, her son was up and about the room, causing trouble as usual.

"No, Carter baby- That's momma's underwear drawer. Carter- Please!" She grabbed the tot and lifted him into the air, prying her panties from his hands.

"You're gonna be one hell raiser when you're a teenager. Better not get anyone pregnant. I swear if you do-" She stopped mid sentence. She was threatening her two year old about things he had no clue what meant.

Work today was the night shift only, so she decided to get her apartment cleaned. The dishes were done in under and hour, surprisingly, and she took the giant overstuffed garbage bag down to the dumpster with her son. He always followed close behind, so there was nothing to worry about.

"Mommy, what's this?" Carter picked up a dirty rag near in the ally.

"Put that down, it's gross buddy!" She commanded. Carter threw it, then giggled when it hit the wall and fell back to the ground.

"You're so silly." Mary picked him up and they went back upstairs. She wished she was able to get an apartment in Fabletown, hopefully soon.

It would be a miracle if that were to happen.

She called up Harm, talking for about twenty minutes and decided to meet up at the park for an early lunch. It was chilly this time of year, so she bundled Carter up significantly. It was horribly funny watching him try to move, practically stiff as a board.

"Mommy I have to peepee," Carter said, as soon as she'd gotten his second pair of pants on and his little winter boots.

"You said five minutes ago that you-"

"Uh oh. My diaper is wet," Carter said.

Mary sighed. This was the reason she put a diaper on instead of his underwear. She knew he'd have to pee and there wouldn't be enough time to get his pants down. She changed him into another diaper and finally they were out and about. There were a few other Fables who'd lived in that apartment, most of whom tended to stay wary of Mary. Huh. That rhymed. Anyway, Mary didn't much mind, except that being able to see everyone in the mirror meant that occasionally, she caught the gossip.

"Mary ain't so scary, eh?" A chorus of laughter.

"Poor girl. I'd approach her...but, you know. There's an ax in her apartment still, right?"

"I don't associate myself with ANY former members of that...that....you know."

She shook the voices away. Her son ran ahead, pressing the button to summon the elevator. They stepped in, tacky music from the 60's blaring out the tiny speaker above their head. This elevator had the buttons higher up luckily, so her son could not mess with it and make them stop on every floor on the way down. Central Park was a mild walk from where their apartment stood, so she watched as her son led the way to his favorite place in the world. Harmony met them halfway through, pushing a six-seater stroller down the sidewalk coming the opposite way. In between them was the nearest park entrance.

"Planning on another baby?" Mary asked. She hadn't see this stroller yet, it must be new.

"Oh god no. If I were planning for another one, it'd have a double-decker row of more seats. They don't sell 5-seater strollers, so I've got an extra seat. If Carter gets tired, he can plant his butt in that one-" Harmony points to the empty seat. Her five gurgling babies either squirm or snore as the loud cars and people pass by. They enter the park together and find a nice spot next to the playground.

"I brought eight bottles, 4 packs of mashed peas, and a giant salad for us to split."

"Mm. I brought snacks for Carter, although he ate a big breakfast so it'll be a while before he eats."

"Right. Let's dig in, then."

The two of them shared the salad, occasionally checking on the babies. The cold nipped everyone's nose, a sign that Fall was turning to Winter.

"Not too long before we have to start doing these weekly lunches somewhere indoors," Mary remarks.

"I know. That'll be something I'm not looking forward to. The kids get restless when they're constrained." Just then, four out of five of the babies start to cry.

"Okay, okay. I'll get you one some swings, calm down." Harmony told them.

Mary helped her put each baby into a swing, and watched as Carter interacted with other children his age. Sometimes she worried that he'd expose his powers in public, but it hasn't been much a problem yet. There was only once when he changed, but it was when Mary was in a rahter tough predicament and when there were open threats made in front of the two of them.

She brushed yet another memory away. She focused on the small talk with Harm and pushing swings with bubbling babies.

Mary takes a deep breath. "I need to talk to you about...something."

Harmony's eyebrow perks up. "What's up? Something wrong?"

"Lot's of things are wrong. I.....I don't know. I wish I had someone. You have Tim....I just have my son. It's....Lonely."

Harmony can't help but laugh. "Not to long ago, you were urging me with advice for the same issues. Maybe you should take your own advice. There are plenty of Fables to go around, pick one and just talk."

"You don't understand. Only low-lifes tend to flock my way. No one who isn't remotely creepy wants to associate themselves with me. I mean, I know I work at the Puddin' and Pie, but....I just ain't for that. You know?"

"I know." Harmony looks past Mary, then from side to side. She whispers,"If Hans is giving you shit again, don't take it. You hear me? I know- I know what's happening."

Shame filled Mary's gut. She was stupid to think this kind of stuff stayed under wraps. Her only question was how Harmony, of all people, found out.

"It's getting late. Wanna round the kids up? I'll watch Carter again when you head to work, okay?"

"Are you serious? I have to start paying you."

"No, you don't. We're family, it's complimentary. Let's get him in the stroller, I'll take him now."

"But I don't work for another six hours."

"And? This way, you get some time to yourself. Take a nap. You look dead tired."

Mary yawns. "Yeah, yeah. You're right. Thanks, really. I'll get get my little brat."

"Alright. And Mary?"

Mary turns mid walk,"Yeah?"

"Don't be so down about things. There's a lot more to life than the bad things."

Mary gives a weak smile and wrangles her son into the stroller. She watches them part away and makes her own way to her apartment.

What could she do with all of this free time?

Another chapter, by moi! I hope you like it, I'm still working out all the details to add myself. Comment below any questions or concerns :)

• Mondays with pudding_pie

@JJWolf made a comment to @DragonButter that he wanted to take pics of my various drawing on either the wall, on the desk or whatever he felt like doing. (Freakin' Jones! XD) So, I took up on his little challenge and decided to show you guys that he's not kidding. So, let's take a look into Pie's life, shall we?

Alt text

Red Binder of awesome-ness!
    This is where ALL the finished work goes into. Kinda like a portfolio. :) And yes, I have a Homer Simpson blanket on the bed. XD

Alt text

Alt text

Then, we have my lovely work station. (Please excuse the mess! XD)

Alt text

Alt text

Even on my wall. (Thank GOD the misses is okay with it! ^^;)

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Porgie Clan Comic.

Coming along nicely; all it needs now is ink. :D

Alt text

My Rabbit. Yes. I have a Rabbit. Georgie has his bunny. <3 :)

Alt text

This was my 1st doodle of Lyla Smith 0.0

Alt text

After a year of tweeking and changing (A LOT) we have the Lyla we know and love now. I do this a lot; change features until its perfect.

And Finally.....

Alt text

'What am I supposed to do tonight while the girls are on stage....'

The Hell is that!

There you go. A little slice of Pie's life. :) Questions, ask away.

• I can imagine the pain Junior was in XD I feel like there's always something slightly worse happening to him compared to the other children, lol. S'mores are amazing <3 I like my burnt too.

Peter is a werewolf XD And Emily is Batman XD Awesome choices.

Another cute entry <3 Love Lyla to bits!

October Dear Diary: Well, so much for the Snow. This morning it was nothing more than puddles and wet mush; the kids are a little disa

• I have a feeling Mary is doing something with Junior; you did mention he has no idea about her yet but that makr has to be affecting the little guy. I love s'mores and its nice to see John come around, despite his feelings towards Georgie. :)

I agree. I <3 me some Lyla.

October Dear Diary: Well, so much for the Snow. This morning it was nothing more than puddles and wet mush; the kids are a little disa

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned
    edited October 2014

There is. I THINK we briefly discussed it, as this is YOUR female character. Nothing will change your story but this will add tension and wHY he can't let her go. :(

BTW did you get my PM about a potential drawing of the two. :)

Jesus, Jones....:'O What did she do to him?! I have a feeling something ELSE happened then just a breakup. Yeah, those hurt like hell but to

• I'm SO glad you changed Lyla. That last image, the Black Sabbath is too cute and your folder of awesome-ness! <3 it! We should do this with ALL the writers; no need to show your faces, just a little glimpse into the lives and minds . :) I might go next! XD

Mondays with pudding_pie @JJWolf made a comment to @DragonButter that he wanted to take pics of my various drawing on either the wall, on

• Ha! This was awesome! diggin' the Homer Simpson XD Very interesting concept of Lyla. Love that Georgie at the end XD Your bunny is so cute. What's his/her name?

Mondays with pudding_pie @JJWolf made a comment to @DragonButter that he wanted to take pics of my various drawing on either the wall, on

• edited October 2014

Haha, maybe I will too! Depends on how I'll get them uploaded though. Not much for me to take pictures of but I'll think of something.

I'm SO glad you changed Lyla. That last image, the Black Sabbath is too cute and your folder of awesome-ness! it! We should do this with AL

• That's like me. XD I don't have things like pie but enough for you guys to be like 'yeah. This guy is interesting' a lot of video games. And a dog. Yeah! I'm doing this over the weekend!! :).

Haha, maybe I will too! Depends on how I'll get them uploaded though. Not much for me to take pictures of but I'll think of something.

• edited October 2014

Hey dudes'n dudettes (because I like to sound lame), trying to organize my ideas for the story and the possible angles I'm trying organise, here's Maran's (first)diary entry for October challange. :D

-1-

I always hate keeping a diary, simply because I'm no good at following it through. But now that I have noone else to talk to in Fabletown this notepad will be my confidante until further notice. If someone had told me that I would have my consort and subjects dead, that I would have to leave my beloved town town of Tarsus only to hide myself in a military aircraft in my viper form, I would have sent them to a Mundy shrink. But it happened, and here I am, with a job but no place to stay, a bunch of people giving me weird looks for being "the new girl" and a hot piece of ass as my new boss (No one can see it,so I can be as crude as I want). His name is Bigby, and he literally is the Big Bad Wolf in flesh. And what a fine flesh it is! And voice! And EVERYTHING. I might be crushing like a Mundy teenager. This never happened to me, and I really don't know how to handle it. With Camshab, it was so sweet and comfortable.I just arrived in Fabletown, and began working for him five minutes upon my reqest for asylum, and he himself is as tense as a cello string. I do know why he is as tense, and as far as I can tell, it's more than all the fucked up events he filled me on.

Everyone in Fabletown-the ones I met so far-are expecting him to act against his nature. As if he is some domesticated labrador puppy, and that he will play fetch in exchange for tummy rubs. I know it better than few-I'm a lone predator myself. We predators prowl, lie in wait for a weak spot, and attack with all our strength. That ferocity is what will fill our hunger and sustain us until we have the chance to eat again. Being a carnivore is not as great as it looks. And the higher you are in the food chain, the more ferocious you end up being. No one understands the luxury of being a herbivore. Anyway, so Fables get mad when he is in a mood, asks someone something a little too harshly, or has to defend himself against homocidal dickwipes. As far as I could tell, he and Snow was what kept Fabletown together, and all people do is whine,whine,whine. They couldn't whine as much if they'd set up Fabletown in the USSR, I assure you.

I don't know if Bigby is aware yet-but he is if his Jacobson's organ is as good as mine- but the whole aftermath of this Crooked Man deal smells fishy. He had to act against his nature to appeal to these Fables, to show how much he's "reformed", he had to have him turned into a crow and shipped to what they call the Farm. That spell had better be infallible, or shit will hit the fan when someone is able to revoke the spell. Which is exactly what I am expecting to happen. Therefore, my plan is to convice Bigby to keep an close eye on all of Crooked Man's associates-the ones that are still alive, at least. If they won't make plans to somehow release the Crooked Man, they will fight to take his place. And the last thing I will allow is to have other people destroy my home again.

Anyway, I should end this entry before he comes back. And just for the hell of it, I will write his name on what's left of this paper, like a Mundy teenager:
    BIGBY BIGBY BIGBY BIGBY BIGBY BIGBY BIGBY BIGBY BIGBY BIGBY BIGBY BIGBY <3 <3 <3 <3

• Ooh that sounds fun!

I'm SO glad you changed Lyla. That last image, the Black Sabbath is too cute and your folder of awesome-ness! it! We should do this with AL

• edited October 2014

Thank you so much! It does mean a lot!

-blows kisses and all that happy crap-

Since there won't be a Fable Storyteller Awards for October, let's all give a warm welcome to @Shubbalubbadingdong for sharing his tale with

• That creates a... fascinating image. It should totally be immortalized into a statue. XD

I think I've shared only two via Youtube video, unless you can prove me wrong. Super glad you and the others have been enjoying my taste in music. :)

LupineNoir posted: »

Work it, Jersey, baby! I wanna see those hips movin'! ahem Imagination got away with me a little, there. Given the three songs you've sha

• Can I pet the rabbit?

• Ah, another typical morning in the Wolf and Devil household - which comes with floating muffins, floating clothes, and spilt cereal. ;)

Y'know, since Emmy brought up the question of what does the school think of the 9 girls. I've been wondering myself, what does the bus driver think?

• edited October 2014

LOL, everyone and their recent fondness of pumpkin spice products! I can totally imagine Rose watching football, I would pay to see her angry if her favorite team were to lose. XD

October Day 2 Dear Diary- Ah, hell! That sounds stupid. I need to make sure that never happens again. I'll say like, 'yo, what up b

• Listen, Scarlett, I know you hate math. But if you would be a dear and do my math homework for me, that'd be great... (;D)

Tsk, tsk. You've learned a valuable lesson today, Ashlyn, never feed your potatoes to the family dog!

October 6th Dear Diary, Hey, it's Scarlett again! I know I haven't written in a couple days, but they've been really, really busy days

• edited October 2014

This may be my mind playing tricks on me, but I think I saw this in your other diary entries. (correct me if I'm wrong) Why does Lyla say "mom and I" at times? Who's the other mom with her?

Apart from that, I loved the costume choices for the Porgie clan. Except for maybe Penelope's, 'cause goddamn, Hello Kitty is super-overrated in my opinion. :P

• You got that right XD I don't even know if potatoes are good for dogs, so maybe it wasn't such a good idea on Ash's part XD

Listen, Scarlett, I know you hate math. But if you would be a dear and do my math homework for me, that'd be great... (;D) Tsk, tsk. You've learned a valuable lesson today, Ashlyn, never feed your potatoes to the family dog!

• Dude, this is rad!

Your bunny reminded me of your prologue chapters with Georgie and Ben, I won't go any further than that, as I don't want it to become 'feel city' again. :S

I actually like your early drawing of Lyla. Personally, I think she's better looking than your final version. (please don't be angry if you take criticism like mine seriously)

• Mary went to Holly's Bar. It was a long, long time ago, the last time she stepped in there. It was deafeningly quiet as she stepped in, not quite in view of the counter yet. When she poke her head around the corner, she saw Holly in the same position she'd been in about 30 years ago.

Holly smirked, crossing her arms. "Ain't seen you for a while."

"Mmm. Had more responsibilities recently. Haven't gotten drunk in quite some time, and I think I could use a drink or two."

"Right," Holly bent under the counter and fetched a glass. The tension between the two of them was reaching it's maximum potential.

Mary could feel the unforgiving eyes staring straight through her.

"What would you like?" Holly asked.

"Your hardest drink. Just one. Can't be completely drunk, y'know?"

"Uhuh." Holly poured the alcohol into the glass, filling it to the brim. The glass landed in front of Mary, who'd been taking special precaution not to look Holly in the eye.

She heard Gren grunt beside her a few bar stools away.

"So..." Holly said.

Mary took a big swig of her glass.

Gren turned his attention to Mary, his perpetual grimace especially highlighted toward the girl.

Mary was getting irritated. "If you all fucking hate me, just kick me the fuck out of your bar. I can get drunk at any mundy place just as easily."

Holly gave a look to Gren, who in turn faced away from Mary.

Mary slammed the cash she owed onto the counter, the heat rising off of her skin.

"No, keep it." Holly said.

Mary raised her brow.

"You heard me. Keep the cash. You probably need it."

Mary reclined in her stool, taking another sip and not touching the cash she'd taken out. "Thanks, but no thanks."

Holly sighed. "Listen, I know you worked for the goddamn Crooked Man. But I don't think you were the reason my sister died, alright? I mean, I blamed everyone who'd dealt with him for a while....but now, it just seems petty. I've heard about your financial issues, keep the cash."

Mary frowned. Who else knew about her personal business?

"Thanks," Mary said after a while. She finished her drink and used the bathroom mirror of the Trip Trap to go home. Getting ready for work was as much of a hassle as gathering the will to go.

But, someone had to pay the bills, right?

She entered the Puddin' and Pie.

Her heels clicked on the wood floors behind the bar. She served drinks for an hour, and then her and one of the strippers there would switch places.

She shuddered at the thought of who would want her.

Hans sat on a couch, his trademark smile shining straight at Mary. He wanted her.

She shuddered.

Let's get this over with.

Shorter than my previous chapter. Idk if anyone read it, since there aren't any comments. But it's above Pie's picture gallery, if you haven't yet read it :) Any questions, ask away!

• I feel for Mary, especially when she was offered a choice to demean herself for extra cash at the Pudding & Pie in one of your previous parts. It really surprised me in that moment. :(

Hope Mary finds a partner soon, someone nice. Maybe someone who's also willing to work for her!

At some point that night, Mary shifted herself and Carter from his arm chair to her queen-sized bed in the next room over. She barely slept;

• Never a dull moment in the Wolf & Devil household. XD

And that's the beauty of having a Fable drive the bus; they never ask questions. :D

Ah, another typical morning in the Wolf and Devil household - which comes with floating muffins, floating clothes, and spilt cereal. Y'k

Sign in to comment in this discussion.