The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• 3, 2, 1.

let the hate flow

Oh wait downvotes are gone ^^

Markd4547 posted: »

Gone quiet maybe a question TWD S1 V TWD S2 V TWAU Which do you think is the best and why? For me * TWD * TWAU * TWD S2

• Daniel, log on to Steam, or PM me, don't make it harder than it's supposed to be...

I don't know how long it will be but.... until I know when I return this is goodbye.

• Ana is... Uh... Hm... Eh... Øh... Æh... Meow?

Alt text

It's my Evil Partner birthday today so we need to celebrate pls :'D Erm so Say something nice about sweetpea and post a ballet gif maybe that would be cool!! My Evil Partner is the most evil and badass ballet killa in the world

• Alt text

XD downvotes I miss them :'( Wait the curse has been lifted but I always said anything anyway we need more

1. TLOU is better than TWD

2. TWD S1 apart from the story is a complete rip off of Heavy Rain

3. S2 was terrible apart from episode 4 and 5

Add more later

AWESOMEO posted: »

3, 2, 1. let the hate flow Oh wait downvotes are gone ^^

• Alt text

Ana is... Uh... Hm... Eh... Øh... Æh... Meow?

• XD How were you at training or at the gym?

I kicked the punching bag so fast I almost puked... x___x

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited October 2014

How is TWD a rip-off of Heavy Rain aside from the story? Aren't both games all about the story? xD

I feel like TLOU is better than S1, but worse than S2, I don't believe episode 2 was horrible, but I agree that episodes 1 and 3 were weak.

Alt text

XD downvotes I miss them Wait the curse has been lifted but I always said anything anyway we need more * TLOU is better than TWD *

• it k

XD How were you at training or at the gym?

• She has a great taste in food (punny)

It's my Evil Partner birthday today so we need to celebrate pls :'D Erm so Say something nice about sweetpea and post a ballet gif maybe that would be cool!! My Evil Partner is the most evil and badass ballet killa in the world

• "I WILL KILL ALL THE TITANS!" ~Eren

Gets his ass kicked 24/7.

• edited October 2014

Alt text

qte's, dialogue choices, point and click, decisions defined story, Timed dialogue etc all heavy Rain

Episode 2 was decent :D

How is TWD a rip-off of Heavy Rain aside from the story? Aren't both games all about the story? xD I feel like TLOU is better than S1, but worse than S2, I don't believe episode 2 was horrible, but I agree that episodes 1 and 3 were weak.

• 1111! Make a wish people!

• I wish for... Yeah, I'd rather not say it in public.

1111! Make a wish people!

• If you need to talk to someone bro just PM me

I don't know how long it will be but.... until I know when I return this is goodbye.

• Well lots of games are like that, but I don't really care tbh.

Yeah it was k :)

qte's, dialogue choices, point and click, decisions defined story, Timed dialogue etc all heavy Rain Episode 2 was decent

• edited October 2014

Fuck it, Fuck it all

I wish for... Yeah, I'd rather not say it in public.

• I said I was done but what the fuck ever I'm bored

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNbOr0ylYZk

• Really? Well, that is the icing on the cake. I am taking a couple days of.

• So, just finished season 1 of attack on titan.

WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO WAIT ABOUT A YEAR TO HAVE IT CONTINIUE?

• UGH JFNWEFNOIQI I FEEL LIKE I'M GONNA PASS OUT EXPLODE AND DIE AT THE SAME TIME

I just finished the last book of a trilogy and it was SO FUCKING SAD and I'm crying like I just finished playing No Time Left for the first time. It's like a bad break up- Maybe it would have been better if I never read this series at all and then But you wouldn't have these happy memories you had while reading it and then my effing brain goes BUT MY TINY TEENAGE GIRL HEART CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS PAIN so basically Maddi.exe has stopped working, ceased to function, UGHH hbdwiqwdbi

Alt text

Alt text

• What book?

UGH JFNWEFNOIQI I FEEL LIKE I'M GONNA PASS OUT EXPLODE AND DIE AT THE SAME TIME I just finished the last book of a trilogy and it was SO

• Good song.

Here we have @SweetPeaClem's birthday music. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E

• edited October 2014

I am sorry but I usually say that "You know, I might not like that game, but that doesn 't mean it is not a good game! It is just not for me!" This doesn 't go for this one. I will give it a point for the villans because they are really badass and the new one is probably going to be awesome, but I think that this is one game that I couldn 't hate more. I apsolutly want it to

DIE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d60v1OErEY I can't wait :'D

• Never heard of it, but I have to say that the cover looks awesome!

sobs

• sobs

Alt text

blueneon posted: »

What book?

• edited October 2014

Alt text

XD WAT why Y do dis :'(

I am sorry but I usually say that "You know, I might not like that game, but that doesn 't mean it is not a good game! It is just not for me

• edited October 2014

Alt text

3 books not bad not as good as Horowitz trilogy :P

UGH JFNWEFNOIQI I FEEL LIKE I'M GONNA PASS OUT EXPLODE AND DIE AT THE SAME TIME I just finished the last book of a trilogy and it was SO

• Cause I am mostly tolarant around games I am not a really fond of. But this one, I couldn 't hate more. I mean exept for Vaas I hated the last one with all my might. I hardly get why people actually like it. It is a blank game, with blank characters and a cliche story for the most part. The gameplay, sure creative for a cairten part but AVREDGE gameplay is just not good enough for me. This game is oficialy

ATROCIOUS

in the Konni counter.

XD WAT why Y do dis

• it is so beautiful i have never heard such a godly musical sound in my life like this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euc-SOJKWus&list=LL1MgHZggpKRh4Gb9p-RP4pA

• Childhood feels grim tales of billy and mandy was an awesome show :'D

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Alt text

Tell me a few good games then :P

Cause I am mostly tolarant around games I am not a really fond of. But this one, I couldn 't hate more. I mean exept for Vaas I hated the la

• Lol.

Childhood feels grim tales of billy and mandy was an awesome show :'D

• Good games by MY standards or generaly.

Tell me a few good games then :P

• Your standards >:D

Good games by MY standards or generaly.

• Alt text

lmao awesome indeed godlike :'D

Jewfreeus posted: »

it is so beautiful i have never heard such a godly musical sound in my life like this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euc-SOJKWus&list=LL1MgHZggpKRh4Gb9p-RP4pA

• I love that game!

I remember swimming in a river for the first time and exploring underwater and the screen goes bloody and I'm in a friggin DEATH ROLL from a surprise crocodile! I love crocodiles though so I let him eat me #noragrets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d60v1OErEY I can't wait :'D

• I relate to Mandy on a personal level.

Childhood feels grim tales of billy and mandy was an awesome show :'D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.