The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I can try to.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

There's this conversation between Connie and Sasha. I was hoping you might help me find it?

• It looks like her lips are about to fall off.

• edited October 2014

Alt text

I did and I said I would post it on the lounge actually and I'm well aware of that :P

Mark... You had this conversations with them in a PM, right? Did you ask them if you could post it in the lounge? If you didn't they mig

• XD I am not even mad!

My favorite Disney gif:

• kj

Goose-Staff-Kenny FFS Gustav_Kenny

• How's this for a profound quote?

Alt text

• edited October 2014

I said it to you weeks ago in PM >:( but ok if it offends you I'll take it down

I don't remember you ever telling me this would be in the Lounge.

• I don't remember you ever telling me this would be in the Lounge.

Markd4547 posted: »

I did and I said I would post it on the lounge actually and I'm well aware of that :P

• How DARE Mark for posting my favorite Disney characters! That is PRIVATE INFORMATION! lol

And Mark, you asked Rachelle a different question? Mine was fav characters between 2000-2014.

Mark... You had this conversations with them in a PM, right? Did you ask them if you could post it in the lounge? If you didn't they mig

• I told you weeks ago in PM actually but I'll remove it if it offends you it's only disney characters sry :'/

I don't remember you ever telling me this would be in the Lounge.

• Alt text

stop Maddi you will get me into trouble XDD

You said you couldn't choose remember :P

How DARE Mark for posting my favorite Disney characters! That is PRIVATE INFORMATION! lol And Mark, you asked Rachelle a different question? Mine was fav characters between 2000-2014.

• oopsies but I don't want people thinking they are my fav characters of ALL TIME, I take Disney very seriously <3

stop Maddi you will get me into trouble XDD You said you couldn't choose remember :P

• I'm not sure if it's before the Survey Corps try to reach Wall Maria or after. Connie and Sasha are, I think feeding their horses. Connie says something that I agreed with, but couldn't find the scene.

Sure, which one?

• So go to the episode, it's supposed to be between 15-17

I'm not sure if it's before the Survey Corps try to reach Wall Maria or after. Connie and Sasha are, I think feeding their horses. Connie says something that I agreed with, but couldn't find the scene.

• Is it really that big of a deal? It isn't private information.

• Yeah, tried to find it, didn't accomplish it.

AWESOMEO posted: »

So go to the episode, it's supposed to be between 15-17

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited October 2014

Alt text

• You told her weeks ago? Lol you told her weeks ago? So a long time ago you told her that one day you were gonna ask her what her face Disney character was, and that you were going to post it in the lounge? I mean... Am I missing something here? Or was it weeks ago when you asked her what her fav character was and now you're posting it?

You probably think I'm over reacting "oh it's just a Disney character get over it." But my point is that if it was something more personal and you posted it because "I told her I was going to post it in the lounge weeks ago" that's not right. And yeah, you can remove it if it offends anyone, but you already posted it. People already saw it. The damage is already done.

Next time ask in that PM. Not weeks before. :/

I told you weeks ago in PM actually but I'll remove it if it offends you it's only disney characters sry :'/

• Yeah it's just a Disney character, but a PM is where you tell someone something that you want to be kept private. Or else you would have been said in the public, or added in the PM "you can tell this to whoever you want, I don't mind". But that's not the case here. She didn't give him permission to do that but he did it anyways.

Is it really that big of a deal? It isn't private information.

• edited October 2014

The damage is already done.

Alt text

wtf is this I WOULD NEVER EVER POST SOMETHING MORE PERSONAL DO NOT QUESTION MY CHARACTER OVER DISNEY CHARACTERS FFS

This is so childish I can't handle this shit

Alt text

You told her weeks ago? Lol you told her weeks ago? So a long time ago you told her that one day you were gonna ask her what her face Disney

• Mark I know you wouldn't intentionally post something personal. But you might not think something is personal, so you post it. But to them it really is.

And even if it wasn't something personal, that person still might not want it posted in public.

Just understand that what is said in a PM usually stays in a PM.

I'm not trying to attack you.

The damage is already done. wtf is this I WOULD NEVER EVER POST SOMETHING MORE PERSONAL DO NOT QUESTION MY CHARACTER OVER DISNEY CHARACTERS FFS This is so childish I can't handle this shit

• How can they miss the best part of Javik's quote. "The silence is your answer"

"I am Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question. Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? 'No!' says the man in Washington, 'It

• What's up everyone?

• wassup

CodPatrol posted: »

What's up everyone?

• I am so high right now, I have no fucking idea what is going on.

What's up everyone?

• OMG THE AMERICAN HORROR STORY PREMIERE WAS soo geewd

AHS in 10 words:

horror, glamour, sex, gore, taboo, dark, murder, insanity, artistic, unsettling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UZnYOvv1v4

Dare I say, maybe is better than TWD premiere? :o

• I'm bored and the relationship stuff is happening again. How are you?

AWESOMEO posted: »

wassup

• Give me some!

blueneon posted: »

I am so high right now, I have no fucking idea what is going on.

• edited October 2014

Alt text

Yep video says it is not available in my country I can't see it :'(

OMG THE AMERICAN HORROR STORY PREMIERE WAS soo geewd AHS in 10 words: horror, glamour, sex, gore, taboo, dark, murder, insanity, artis

• This is what happens when you leave me alone for too long on Steam.

Gustav: Hello?

Gustac: Gustav fuck off

Gustav: Gustac... I thought we merged again!

Gustac: No Gustav, you're too mean

Gustac: You're such a jerk Gustav.

Gustav: C'mon Gustac! Not everyone can be as likeable as you!

Gustac: Gustav, you don't get it, you're so mean to everyone, even me!

Gustac: I'm breaking up with you Gustav!

Gustav: No Gustac please!

Gustav: Gustac... No...

Gustac: I'm sorry Gustav, but you're too mean

• I broke into tears

stil a bettr luv stori than twilite

• RACISTS

Yep video says it is not available in my country I can't see it

• :'( damn Americans

RACISTS

• stil a bettr luv stori than twilite

This is what happens when you leave me alone for too long on Steam. Gustav: Hello? Gustac: Gustav fuck off Gustav: Gustac... I thou

• Some of what?

Give me some!

• Uh... the stuff your getting high on.

blueneon posted: »

Some of what?

• edited October 2014

Why would you do that? You were so cute together!

This is what happens when you leave me alone for too long on Steam. Gustav: Hello? Gustac: Gustav fuck off Gustav: Gustac... I thou

Sign in to comment in this discussion.