The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Oh! You mean the berries!

CodPatrol posted: »

Uh... the stuff your getting high on.

• I guess you'll have to make do with Irish Horror Story.

AHH they should make one, I'd watch it. But then as revenge it would say "not available in your country" :(

Markd4547 posted: »

damn Americans

• Yuuus! The berries!

blueneon posted: »

Oh! You mean the berries!

• That moment when your co-workers invite you to play Smash Bros. and you actually have your 3 DS on you :D

• MORE BERRIES FOR EVERYONE!

Yuuus! The berries!

• What in the freak at 0:40?

What's this show about? I kept hearing everyone talking about the premiere, but I heard S1 was the best.

OMG THE AMERICAN HORROR STORY PREMIERE WAS soo geewd AHS in 10 words: horror, glamour, sex, gore, taboo, dark, murder, insanity, artis

• Alt text

XD Good heavens I want to watch the American version tho they have Emma Roberts :'D

I guess you'll have to make do with Irish Horror Story. AHH they should make one, I'd watch it. But then as revenge it would say "not available in your country"

• edited October 2014

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/comment/1650886#Comment_1650886

Help Gustav post the next part. We need one more vote. Please. For the hungry kids at MacDonalds.

• This happened to me all the time when I was a kid.

Alt text

• Pretty good, talk to me if you want something to pass the boredom.

I'm bored and the relationship stuff is happening again. How are you?

• HEY I THINK I CAN SEE WHERE THE EYEBALL IS SUPPOSED TO BE, COOL!

TDMshadowCP posted: »

GUESS WHO

• Each season is a new setting and story.

S1 was Murder House. It was about a family living in a haunted house that kept the spirits of those who lived in it and explored how they interacted with the family. Had more shock scares and a bit more tongue-in-cheek humor. It's my favorite.

S2 was Asylum. A ton of shit happening in a mental asylum, it was the scariest and darkest season.

S3 was Coven. About witches living in the modern day world in New Orleans with flashbacks to Salem Era. Directed more towards teens, it started out well but it lost focus.

S4 is Freak Show. They built an entire friggin town set and got real props and rides from actual carnies. It's about a dying Freak Show and the people that are in it and how they are trying to keep the business alive, since it's the only place they fit in in the judgemental society of the 50s. Amazaaaaing so far.

What in the freak at 0:40? What's this show about? I kept hearing everyone talking about the premiere, but I heard S1 was the best.

• her boyfriend Evan Peters

:'( I'm jelly

She was a main character in the 3rd season. I gained a lot of respect for her as an actress, and she acts alongside her boyfriend Evan Peters

• She was a main character in the 3rd season. I gained a lot of respect for her as an actress, and she acts alongside her boyfriend Evan Peters :D

XD Good heavens I want to watch the American version tho they have Emma Roberts :'D

• I hate it when this happens.

This happened to me all the time when I was a kid.

• Damn, four seasons already?! I thought this was the second season or something, lol! Well, I love horror stuff, so I guess I'm going to start watching this, just need to finish S3 and 4 of GoT first, then I'll check this show out. Do you know how many episodes each season has?

Each season is a new setting and story. S1 was Murder House. It was about a family living in a haunted house that kept the spirits of tho

• Now I know what Mulan was talking about. And I like it.

I'm sorry it's the video clip so it ends on a sour note

wat

• S1: 12

S2: 13

S3: 13

and I dunno about S4 yet, prob 13

Damn, four seasons already?! I thought this was the second season or something, lol! Well, I love horror stuff, so I guess I'm going to star

• Alright, awesome. Sounds good, thanks. B^]

S1: 12 S2: 13 S3: 13 and I dunno about S4 yet, prob 13

• Lol, CiD!

@Cluke_is_Dumb

This happened to me all the time when I was a kid.

• edited October 2014

Sheeit I just remembered, AMC's Walking Dead S5 airs on the 29th this month. S4, Scott Gimple picked up the pieces from earlier seasons' broken script, so fingers crossed and hopefully he'll do it justice now that he's at the wheel proper, as it were.

Edit: 'scuse me, that's the 12th

• Okay then.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Pretty good, talk to me if you want something to pass the boredom.

• edited October 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSS5dEeMX64
    Now I understand it I can see it now

Hbh128 posted: »

Now I know what Mulan was talking about. And I like it. I'm sorry it's the video clip so it ends on a sour note

• Always a classic.

joshua007 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSS5dEeMX64 Now I understand it I can see it now

• I thought it aired on the 12th of this month.

Hbh128 posted: »

Sheeit I just remembered, AMC's Walking Dead S5 airs on the 29th this month. S4, Scott Gimple picked up the pieces from earlier seasons' bro

• Anyone know any good movies?

• I know good anime :3

Anyone know any good movies?

• GUYS, I JUST MADE THE PERFECT 5

Alt text

• I've only ever seen one anime, Pokemon. People have been saying Attack on Titan and stuff is good but IDK.

AWESOMEO posted: »

I know good anime

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited October 2014

I had my doubts too, but thanks to Danny here, I found a new show to enjoy.

I've only ever seen one anime, Pokemon. People have been saying Attack on Titan and stuff is good but IDK.

• I doubted Attack on Titan... Now I'm writing stories on it.

I've only ever seen one anime, Pokemon. People have been saying Attack on Titan and stuff is good but IDK.

• ^ pls DO IT

blueneon posted: »

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/comment/1650886#Comment_1650886 Help Gustav post the next part. We need one more vote. Please. For the hungry kids at MacDonalds.

• this website is still broken, i have to delete my cookies for this website to be able to sign in and see my profile, it's been like this for more than a week

• Dead Silence, Inception, Dark Knight, Shawshank redemption, the matrix, killbill, django, the fighter, wreck it ralph etc

Anyone know any good movies?

• Alt text

:D

GUYS, I JUST MADE THE PERFECT 5

• Thanks, I've heard the Inception song but not the movie. It looks good.

Dead Silence, Inception, Dark Knight, Shawshank redemption, the matrix, killbill, django, the fighter, wreck it ralph etc

• Wait, a second! I remember you were writing a story with submitted characters. Is there any open slots?

I doubted Attack on Titan... Now I'm writing stories on it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.