The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• LOL

That's a health worker though I'm a privileged white girl in jersey that automatically means I'm safe it's proven by science trust me im scientist

• That's actually pretty creepy. O_o

• wtf is this. Can I play it? CAN WE PLAY IT TOGETHER?!

CAN YOU PLAY AS CONNIE?!

AWESOMEO posted: »

@Gustav_Kenny Rekt

• Yeah you can, this is a customized character.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

wtf is this. Can I play it? CAN WE PLAY IT TOGETHER?! CAN YOU PLAY AS CONNIE?!

• Where do I download?!

Yeah you can, this is a customized character.

• You spelled my name wrong. :P

wtf is this. Can I play it? CAN WE PLAY IT TOGETHER?! CAN YOU PLAY AS CONNIE?!

• Have you finished watching the whole season?

They have a videogame??? Imagine a super detailed HD graphic SnK game with amazing controls and game play and original voiceacting.

• WATCH IT WATCH IT WATCH IT

Hmm.... maybe before I watch the Korra series I should watch the Avatar series since I never got to finish it, Aaarrrghhh!! The suspense is gonna kill me! I really wanna see Korra. ;-;

• They have a videogame???

Imagine a super detailed HD graphic SnK game with amazing controls and game play and original voiceacting.

Alt text

@Gustav_Kenny Rekt

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited October 2014

Have you finish the first season yet?

They have a videogame??? Imagine a super detailed HD graphic SnK game with amazing controls and game play and original voiceacting.

• I'll beat that. Easy.

@Gustav_Kenny Rekt

• TDMshadowCP posted: »

Where do I download?!

• Who resembles your personality in AoT?

I don't want to finish it and have to wait for season 2 my heart isn't strong enough for that

• One day!

It's a tribiute game, not official.

• I don't want to finish it and have to wait for season 2 my heart isn't strong enough for that

Have you finish the first season yet?

• i'm trying to sign up, but it keeps saying, "please wait...................."

One day! It's a tribiute game, not official.

• Clementine action figure.

Alt text

• A friend of mine online is... currently suicidal.

He has had a rough life. Many near-death experiences where he was supposed to die and verbally abusive parents. But he was able to deal with it to an extent (or at least hide his feelings from me)... until yesterday.

He is a furry. He has an online "RP family" that he talks to. They are basically his only family. One day, one of his ex girlfriends came to him and asked if he could do a favor for her. She asked him if he could ERP with her and his RP daughter. He then realized he was just being used. He left the only family he thought cared for him. Ever since he just doesn't care about anything anymore. He just said he wanted to die.

I feel like I am the only one keeping him alive right now. Keep him in your thoughts and prayers please.

• Death is over rated....

A friend of mine online is... currently suicidal. He has had a rough life. Many near-death experiences where he was supposed to die and

• Not bad.

Clementine action figure.

• She asked him if he could ERP with her and his RP daughter.

Could you explain what this means? I can guess that RP means "role play" but I'm not familiar with the other acronym. I'm pretty ignorant toward the whole furry thing and I always assumed it was mainly a sexual thing, but does it go beyond that? Are you one?

A friend of mine online is... currently suicidal. He has had a rough life. Many near-death experiences where he was supposed to die and

• I do the same thing exept I don 't say boobies. I say

SALESSSSSSSSS!

• Two large boobies for you, sir.

Alt text

• ayy finally, but where's the Lee action figure?!

• I am a furry, but that doesn't make it only sexual. You can sexualize and fetishize anything. Like saying anime fans all like Hentai, which can't be true since my brother likes anime but doesn't watch Hentai.

ERP stands for Erotic Role Play.

She asked him if he could ERP with her and his RP daughter. Could you explain what this means? I can guess that RP means "role play"

• Pretty cool I guess.

• So...his ex asked him to do Erotic Roleplay with him and his RP daughter? Damn, uhh...I wasn't expecting that xD

But concerning your friend's current state, just be really supportive towards him and maybe tell him that his happiness shouldn't be all connected to his RP family. If he is dependent on them to feel loved and happy, he is bound to get hurt. Show him the great things about himself that he should be happy about :)

I am a furry, but that doesn't make it only sexual. You can sexualize and fetishize anything. Like saying anime fans all like Hentai, which can't be true since my brother likes anime but doesn't watch Hentai. ERP stands for Erotic Role Play.

• Thats an real old computer

• Thanks ATR :)

He's doing a bit better when I last talked to him just now. I asked if he will be okay and he said yes, so it's a start.

So...his ex asked him to do Erotic Roleplay with him and his RP daughter? Damn, uhh...I wasn't expecting that xD But concerning your frie

• "And that was: How to realize you are NOT a perv with clementinewalker. Join us next week to find out how to make healthy ice cream, here at the Lounge. Thank you for watching! :B

This show was sponsored by Orbit."

Thats an real old computer

• awesome! I wonder how sold out it will be.

• In everytalk show a cooking program has been hosted there has been at least one episode on how to make healthy ice cream. It was more of a bad joke. :P

Healthy ice cream? Is that an oxymoron?

• Healthy ice cream? Is that an oxymoron?

blueneon posted: »

"And that was: How to realize you are NOT a perv with clementinewalker. Join us next week to find out how to make healthy ice cream, here at the Lounge. Thank you for watching! :B This show was sponsored by Orbit."

• Shit, i have a Lounge for that? Lol jk, seriously youre amaizing XD

"And that was: How to realize you are NOT a perv with clementinewalker. Join us next week to find out how to make healthy ice cream, here at the Lounge. Thank you for watching! :B This show was sponsored by Orbit."

• Thanks you. But you know what?

YOU ARE AMAZINGER!

(Is that even a word?)

Shit, i have a Lounge for that? Lol jk, seriously youre amaizing XD

• In everytalk show a cooking program has been hosted there has been at least one episode on how to make healthy ice cream. It was more of a bad joke. :P

Healthy ice cream? Is that an oxymoron?

• Tnx ^^

I dont know Xd

Thanks you. But you know what? YOU ARE AMAZINGER! (Is that even a word?)

• xD

Tnx ^^ I dont know Xd

Sign in to comment in this discussion.