The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Did you? Did you really?

TWDFan86 posted: »

Well, I guess I lived a full life ;-;

• Do it.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

For some reason I want to photoshop the faces of people in the lounge on this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAmyJGHQRl4

• You get days off for this thanksgiving thing I'm jelly :'(

Actually, we get two days off: Thursday and Friday.

• Replace "them" with "you" in that little stick comic and you have a more accurate picture. From there the panel cuts out the rest of a lengthy "discussion".

Rockworm posted: »

Yeah well Youtube comments is the cancer of the internet. They're all children who think being edgy and insulting makes them cool. I bet t

• I could be!

Are you sure you're not Canadian?

• Not sure what it means but sounds badass thumb :)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’v

• I dunno, maybe..?

Did you? Did you really?

• He fucked up, Mark... TWDFan86 fucked up...

Markd4547 posted: »

Not sure what it means but sounds badass thumb

• Yep! Come to the U.S.!

You get days off for this thanksgiving thing I'm jelly

• If you aren't sure, then I guess there might be a slight chance to save you...

I dunno, maybe..?

• Just now discover that?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’v

• Really?! YES!

If you aren't sure, then I guess there might be a slight chance to save you...

• Lol, nah, I knew about it from a long time ago, just wanted to see what people would say. B^]

Hbh128 posted: »

Just now discover that?

• <3

O Canada! Our home and native land! True patriot love in all thy sons command. With glowing hearts we see thee rise, The True No

• ships turkey leg to Florida ^-^

Happy Thanksgiving! Send me some food pls. ;_;

• Not sure if that's a yes or no..

• What's happening?

Really?! YES!

• Idk, it's only a joke :P

papai46 posted: »

What's happening?

• You are disqualified. For being Canadian.

Alt text

dojo32161 posted: »

Leaf Erickson visited us first!

• Good. I'll leaving you guessing. B^]

Not sure if that's a yes or no..

• I don't know how to ;c

Do it.

• I wish to make the following image known to more souls. Holla if you recognize.

Alt text

• I'm eating ramen noodles right now >:)

Ugh why cant I be Canadian. I could be eating right now.

• Yeah, and we my school has a teachers convention so we get off the first week of November too :)

Actually, we get two days off: Thursday and Friday.

• Good, you?

AWESOMEO posted: »

Hey Shale, how are you?

• Hi!

Hi bro and great

• Okeh.

Good. I'll leaving you guessing. B^]

• Whoo! c:

ships turkey leg to Florida ^-^

• Oh, see? Now you're the lucky one xD

Deceptio posted: »

Yeah, and we my school has a teachers convention so we get off the first week of November too

• Lucky. ;_;

Deceptio posted: »

I'm eating ramen noodles right now

• Great, happy to see you back here.

ShaleReeve posted: »

Good, you?

• Lol, gotta say it's funny every time they say "O Canada!" xD

O Canada! Our home and native land! True patriot love in all thy sons command. With glowing hearts we see thee rise, The True No

• :D

ComingSoon posted: »

Y'know even though people are going back to their present/new gravatars but I think I'll keep Chuck. I love Chuck.

• Yeah :D

Twistee posted: »

That ending was ossum xD

• AODKAPWDAWFPLAOKWFWPKWF KILL IT

papai46 posted: »

Holy titan @AWESOMEO

• nice copy pasta bro

• He's name was Trogdor The Burninator! TROGDOR THE BURNINATOR! I SAID TROGDOR!

Hbh128 posted: »

I wish to make the following image known to more souls. Holla if you recognize.

• edited October 2014

Am I the only one here who doesn't even care about TWD show? I mean the only reason I played the game was because I got attached to Clementine. Take that away and I'll probably lose interest in that... Because I am so done with zombies!

Alt text

Also I was at friend's house and we played Diablo 3 for 12 hours straight and I just slept all day today lol. I feel like I did so much! Cancer cured! world hunger solved! The economy fixed! Thanks Rockbama!

• I watch the show but I like The Game Way BETTER, I didn't even start watching till after I played the game.

Rockworm posted: »

Am I the only one here who doesn't even care about TWD show? I mean the only reason I played the game was because I got attached to Clement

Sign in to comment in this discussion.