The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• But you sure can deal with Kj or Pj or whatever his name is now. :)

Lolzkittiez posted: »

Because sometimes I can't deal with you skrubcakes.

• You still hurt my feelings though, I might have to take a 3 year break from here and the chat. Bye guys.

BlueShadiw posted: »

Best part is that was directed at Kittie.

• I never said that I couldn't. :)

But you sure can deal with Kj or Pj or whatever his name is now.

• sad violin (make you emotional cry) plays in the distance

Green613 posted: »

You still hurt my feelings though, I might have to take a 3 year break from here and the chat. Bye guys.

• Ill vote you if you make a meme for me.

Why vote for these guys when you can vote for a really funny guy who won't disappoint you? VoteBlue2014 I love making memes. xD

• Alt text

sad violin (make you emotional cry) plays in the distance

• Gun and knife in either hand?

We have reached a new level...

• all serious and shit

wait wat o.o. And we all luv Chuck <3

Deceptio posted: »

Awesome, I've always loved that as your gravatar. I remember when you were all serious and shit and made tons of threads a day and I always saw that avatar We all love Chuck. He doesn't get enough love.

• Divined from basic understanding: the rabbit speaks a familiar yet foreign tongue. What devious ambition fills its thoughts...?

You think this cage can hold me? fuk u m8 lol Morning!

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited October 2014

I mean that you weren't having fun on the forum, really. I was like that too when I first joined haha. What I mean is like I created threads that were solely based on the game and never posted gifs, never said "lol" and just never messed around and had fun. As you can see we've both changed from that, haha.

Always gotta love Chuck <3

ComingSoon posted: »

all serious and shit wait wat o.o. And we all luv Chuck

• I actually forgot about him. What value is diminished by the thing you noticed?

I don't know if anyone remembers this, but in S4 of TWD in the episode "Indifference", Carol and Rick stumble upon a house and find a young

• Kinky.

I never said that I couldn't.

• Well back at that time I never knew how to post any of that stuff XD so I just slunk back and never really stuck myself out, I guess?

An den I found here and joined about June/July and started to have fun and shiz so I got less serious, and then the forums became a shit-ball of arguments and shiz so I stuck here XD

I'll be a lots more srs's for S3 :P

I mean that you weren't having fun on the forum, really. I was like that too when I first joined haha. What I mean is like I created threads

• Damn Kittie, I cut myself on that edge. xP

The truth about you not being a burn master? Also being an italic skrub.

• Ugh I hate Ramen so much! It always leaves me more hungry than before i ate it and gives me diarrhea! I don't understand why people love it!

• Alt text

TWDFan86 posted: »

Oh, see? Now you're the lucky one xD

• God I would marry my profile picture right now if I could.

• Haha, same. I still remember the first day I joined, I joined because I wanted to check it out and the same day I joined I posted a huge ass thread that listed the status of every single season one characters, and it took me like an hour and a half to create, I wish I could find it again :(

But then I started making notable friends along the way and then I had a conversation with the one and only SaltLick305 and we found out we both really liked basketball. So I created a thread where we discussed anything basketball related, and we discussed on that thread everyday, me and him, and occasionally other people would join in, mostly TheWalkingSheep, and it was all just fun, and that whole thing kind of started me to get into everything and become a fun person and which is why me and Salty are such good friends. I chilled at the same threads before I got here, I was either at the basketball thread, Tobi's comic thread, or an old thread called the EVERYONE APPRECIATION THREAD by Azlyn which eventually became a hub area, I don't know if you remember that place. I was also discussing about the game here and there.

And then I found the FOTD story, and then this lounge. I had NO idea this lounge would be this big and awesome. I made lots of friends here on this thread. I still try to go on the main page to discuss the game every now and then, but there's just not really anything as interesting anymore, and it really sucks.

Well, there's a bit of my history on the forum :P :)

ComingSoon posted: »

Well back at that time I never knew how to post any of that stuff XD so I just slunk back and never really stuck myself out, I guess? An

• Lmao! Did you make that yourself?!

God I would marry my profile picture right now if I could.

• Because it's tastyyyyy

Rockworm posted: »

Ugh I hate Ramen so much! It always leaves me more hungry than before i ate it and gives me diarrhea! I don't understand why people love it!

• edited October 2014

I WISH.

I found it. I can't do photoshop for shit. Although I have something else in mind that I plan on making... soon.

Lmao! Did you make that yourself?!

• Lol, well glad I'm not the only one who that Carol was Rambo last night, haha. Sounds awesome, can't wait. B^]

I WISH. I found it. I can't do photoshop for shit. Although I have something else in mind that I plan on making... soon.

• (!) Saltlick123 will remember that

AWESOMEO posted: »

Night fgts

• No diminished value, it just bugged me.

Hbh128 posted: »

I actually forgot about him. What value is diminished by the thing you noticed?

• Wth! XD

Lol, CiD! @Cluke_is_Dumb

• This is awesome!

So here they freaking are! The 2nd set of Lounge members! In order CID, WTW, ATR, DLB, WTWH, and Salt123. Hope you guys like it. I'll choose and accept another 6 now. Now who wants to be a Sim?! Raise your hands!

• Cool! Well, I was basically a loner until I discovered this place... X,D not sure if good or bad

Haha, same. I still remember the first day I joined, I joined because I wanted to check it out and the same day I joined I posted a huge ass

• Dayum. It's been a while :/

• CiD meister has returned...

Alt text

Dayum. It's been a while

• that neck though! O_o

CiD meister has returned...

• I would marry your picture too. ♥__♥

God I would marry my profile picture right now if I could.

• What's the matter? Don't like it? Haha. B^]

that neck though! O_o

• It looks like he has a slice of upside down pizza in his pocket.

CiD meister has returned...

• ATR... why do you always notice the little things...?

It looks like he has a slice of upside down pizza in his pocket.

• I think it's a handkerchief with hearts on it.

It looks like he has a slice of upside down pizza in his pocket.

• Well, maybe you should put your pants back on!

Alt text

HAHA story's over you can't kill me so even you get to suffer the wrath of my jokes!

ATR... why do you always notice the little things...?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.