The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• lol m9s i just rekt ur mums lolololol

• I guess we are even.

lol m9s i just rekt ur mums lolololol

• Momma I love you, momma I love you. P.O.P. Hold it down.

• Hey guys I found a manga/comic that will make you wet yourself. Its not in english but its scary as hell. Just keep scrolling down and you will get the just of the story from the pictures. Prepare to be horrified just by how creepy the characters are:

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&no=20&weekday=tue

• lol m8 i ges we r

i bit i rekt ur mum hurder

blueneon posted: »

I guess we are even.

• Well, your mom is unable to bang without a surgury right now, so I would guess I won.

lol m8 i ges we r i bit i rekt ur mum hurder

• I already knew about this one. I also think that it was inpired from a true story.

Lee4ever posted: »

Hey guys I found a manga/comic that will make you wet yourself. Its not in english but its scary as hell. Just keep scrolling down and you w

• My computer is totaly fucked........

• True story? Now your just messing with my head.

I already knew about this one. I also think that it was inpired from a true story.

• I am not. I could be if I wanted, but I am not. I can 't remember where I saw it, but I think it is a true story.

True story? Now your just messing with my head.

• lol was it about a girl hallucinating? Im a skeptic to the supernatural. Your starting to freak me out if it is based on a true story. If I saw that in real life I would go insane.

I am not. I could be if I wanted, but I am not. I can 't remember where I saw it, but I think it is a true story.

• No. She was not hellusinating. What she saw was trully there. It is about a woman who lost her dauter or something. Let me go look it up.

lol was it about a girl hallucinating? Im a skeptic to the supernatural. Your starting to freak me out if it is based on a true story. If I saw that in real life I would go insane.

• Yep, someone really saw that happening. A 33-year-old woman jumped down a building and died on the spot, due to the fact that her ex husbant took costody of her 2-year-old dauther, in 2007. After that people have seen her walk around there many times. If you want a name, the thing is calling her Chao.

lol was it about a girl hallucinating? Im a skeptic to the supernatural. Your starting to freak me out if it is based on a true story. If I saw that in real life I would go insane.

• If I am not who I say I am, can you say you are who you say you are?

• My favourite number is blue. :3

If I am not who I say I am, can you say you are who you say you are?

• @AWESOMEO LOOK AT THE PAGE NUMBER!

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited October 2014

"And last but not least Gustav, this child is the ultimate combination of human sin, he is the most terrifying creature I have ever met, seriously, this kid is fucked, something is horribly horribly wrong with him, how someone could have loved something so twisted, so foul, so utterly fucked up beyond repair is beyond me, on the good side he's intelligent, but seriously, fuck that kid." -My teacher

• I have like... this much tolerance left.

There's chicks in my shool who probably wanna fight me and I don't even know what their faces look like. Ugggh I'm sooo done.

• Why do they want to fight you?

Beat the shit out of them, Carol style.

I have like... this much tolerance left. There's chicks in my shool who probably wanna fight me and I don't even know what their faces look like. Ugggh I'm sooo done.

• edited October 2014

It's a long story... :/ But one girl did something and I was so close to getting in her face and tell her to do it again. But there was seven cameras looking right at me, so I didn't and kept walking. No I'm not kidding there is about seven cameras watching you at one time in my school.

Idk if she really wanted to physically fight, but she was asking for it. If I were someone else who didn't care about getting in trouble, she woulda probably been hit.

Why do they want to fight you? Beat the shit out of them, Carol style.

• Is your school Alcatraz?

It's a long story... But one girl did something and I was so close to getting in her face and tell her to do it again. But there was seven

• There's bars, fences, they don't let you out and there's a body of water near it... Yup it's Alcatraz.

Is your school Alcatraz?

• If it was me in the situation, I wouldn't have hit him/her, I would probably have done some kind of roundhouse kick.

It's a long story... But one girl did something and I was so close to getting in her face and tell her to do it again. But there was seven

• "God I would marry my profile picture right now if I could."

AWESOMEO posted: »

HOLY SHIT RACHEL YOUR AVATAR

• Nice, I want to go to your school now, I've always wanted to visit Alcatraz.

There's bars, fences, they don't let you out and there's a body of water near it... Yup it's Alcatraz.

• Rambo Carol is the best Carol.

That's really messed up. Actually, it's hilarious how everybody celebrates to the sign that they're one year closer to death. Hold a tick... [looks at avatar] Fuck Rambo, Carol is da thang now! Nice one. xD

• Don't... Ever... Say that.

I'll give you 5 minutes before you already have someone who doesn't like you.

Nice, I want to go to your school now, I've always wanted to visit Alcatraz.

• I'll give you 5 minutes before you already have someone who doesn't like you.

No one can dislike Gustac, and if they try... I'll have some fun... >:)

Don't... Ever... Say that. I'll give you 5 minutes before you already have someone who doesn't like you.

• I never talk to anyone but someone people manage to dislike me.

Trust me, there will be some people who don't like you. But okay...

I'll give you 5 minutes before you already have someone who doesn't like you. No one can dislike Gustac, and if they try... I'll have some fun...

• Trust me, there will be some people who don't like you. But okay...

Nobody messes with The Rickovernor and Rarol.

I never talk to anyone but someone people manage to dislike me. Trust me, there will be some people who don't like you. But okay...

• I know that feel.

My computer is totaly fucked........

• It is the worst thing I have ever felt....

I know that feel.

• That is what most people I know say about me. :D

"And last but not least Gustav, this child is the ultimate combination of human sin, he is the most terrifying creature I have ever met, ser

• I say you are translating Japanese outros from SnK and posting the lyrics on the lounge ;)

If I am not who I say I am, can you say you are who you say you are?

• Well I got a shitload of homework done, but then this guy comes along during class and tries to flirt with me. He kept moving closer to me after I told him to stop, so I pushed him away, and then the teacher gets pissed off at me for getting that creep out of my face.

What happened?

• Lol, I saw that xD

papai46 posted: »

@AWESOMEO LOOK AT THE PAGE NUMBER!

• My computer has been like that for weeks now, I am in torment.

It is the worst thing I have ever felt....

• Wait... Are you a girl or is he gay? Sorry XD

That sucks.

Well I got a shitload of homework done, but then this guy comes along during class and tries to flirt with me. He kept moving closer to me a

Sign in to comment in this discussion.