The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• pppssshhh okay, whatever you say.

Trust me, there will be some people who don't like you. But okay... Nobody messes with The Rickovernor and Rarol.

• Well, I need mine. It is like someone is slowly sucking the oxygene out of my body!

AWESOMEO posted: »

My computer has been like that for weeks now, I am in torment.

• Dafuq? You can PM me, Rachel.

I have like... this much tolerance left. There's chicks in my shool who probably wanna fight me and I don't even know what their faces look like. Ugggh I'm sooo done.

• Lol I'm a guy. And I don't think he was gay. I think he was trying to revive that fucking joke from last year about me allegedly being gay. Kids here can be a bit homophobic.

Wait... Are you a girl or is he gay? Sorry XD That sucks.

• We'll give 'em hell.

pppssshhh okay, whatever you say.

• I say fuck you ;)

I say you are translating Japanese outros from SnK and posting the lyrics on the lounge

• edited October 2014

Today was a fun day :D

The school had a massive futsal five a side tournament (indoor soccer tournament) and asked me to manage a first year team of random players I never seen before for the day of the tournament XD.(warning I'm passionate and obsessed about football so I get very technical about it)

I didn’t have any time with my team before the first game so I could only have a little teamtalk with them on the pitch before the game so I needed to get my message across fast and effectively to instill the winning mentality in them

My speech

Hi I’m Mark your manager looking around at my players I can only say one thing, I have the best team in the tournament and the eventually winners. My objectives are clear I want my players to win the tournament, I want one of my players to be the top scorer, my goalkeeper to win best goalkeeper award and one of my players to win the best player of the tournament award good luck lads

Alt text

I watched my teams first game we played well and got so many chances but they couldn’t score a goal it ended 1-1

I analysed my team performance and came to the conclusion I knew exactly what I had to do it was a confidence issue and me at that age I knew that my biggest critic was myself and during a game with pressure you deal with so much self-hate and doubt about your talent and skill from yourself when things aren’t going well even one criticism will destroy their confidence.
    It was essential I change their mentality’s to concentrate on the positives instead of the negatives to inspire and motivate them so I would implement my winning mentality to my players and not allow a negative thought to sprout.

So I walked over to each player gave them a fistbump and talked to them individually to make them feel more important and then my message will get across more effectively instead of criticizing them I told them you played very well and did everything right but score the results will come don’t worry

Alt text

Next game in the group they won 7-0 they were learning as I talked to them from the sidelines to score even more they are playing superb.
    I repeated my tactic fistbumped each player when the game was over and told them they played like Barcelona(best pro team in the world) and were excellent to keep playing like this don’t change a thing and they will win the tournament.

I repeated my cycle of repeating they are the best and will win every game so it will sink in

I got them to the final they won every game 6 nil etc . I talked them through every game from the side-lines each manager sat down during the match except me. I would tell them to get stuck in, score another goal now if they scored 6 I wanted 7, you have space, your playing superbly etc and every time they made a mistake I kept things positive hard luck you will do it next time. I always watched the other teams games too as well to spot weaknesses to exploit

FINAL

My team were clearly intimidated by the team they were facing so I had a teamtalk with them before the final

Players: They have jack how can we win?(this kid plays for Ireland)

Me: haha nah I don’t care about Jack you have all the talent and ability in the world the only thing you need to concentrate on is giving 100% the rest will come naturally and you will win even if you faced a team of messi’s(best player on the player) you would win. Look they think they will dominate you and set the tempo from the start will they? You decide now get stuck in, give them no time on the ball and slaughter them and win good luck.

We faced the team we drawed against in the first game they won every game they played in as well and my mate was the coach

Mate: Well I’m facing you next bro

Me: My team is going to hammer your team

Mate: We will see

Alt text

My team hammered them 7-0 and won the tournament I was delighted as I knew the team developed with my coaching from the first game to hammer the same team they drawed against they understood and I implemented my winning mentality and won the whole thing and I never criticized them once :’D

Result

My players went on to win best goalkeeper, player of the tournament, goal of the tournament and the award for top goal scorer we only missed out on the fair play award(award for following the rules the best and being nice etc)

Also I won the best Manager of the tournament

Alt text

And the smiles on their faces when I fistbumped them afterwards and told them WHAT DID I TELL YOU BEFORE THE FIRST GAME MY TEAM IS THE BEST congrats and then they said but we had the best manager. Feels direct hit :’/

Alt text

• I am too lazy to read it all so I will just say good job and I will end it there. :3

Markd4547 posted: »

Today was a fun day The school had a massive futsal five a side tournament (indoor soccer tournament) and asked me to manage a first yea

• Good job, but if I was a manager, I would have beaten yo ass.

Today was a fun day The school had a massive futsal five a side tournament (indoor soccer tournament) and asked me to manage a first yea

• (!) Saltlick123 will not remember that

Green613 posted: »

Oh fuck I better run. If no one hears from me after this, you know why.

• I say u mad?

I say fuck you

• Yes. RKO Vines. They're fucking great.

"WHAT A SLAM"

Lmao! Wtf?! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpAxf2mrPAY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a__WJ1-NNNI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-

• RKO OUT OF NOWHERE!!!

Talimancer posted: »

Yes. RKO Vines. They're fucking great. "WHAT A SLAM"

• I say nein.

I say u mad?

• Lol, my school even has barbed wire on the fences.

There's bars, fences, they don't let you out and there's a body of water near it... Yup it's Alcatraz.

• Looks like you managed to get rid of me for one more night! See you tomorow!

• Yeah ;=;

blueneon posted: »

Well, I need mine. It is like someone is slowly sucking the oxygene out of my body!

• I say yes you are lol

I say nein.

• How I Bang Your Mother!

• Thank you :'D I don't blame you XD

I am too lazy to read it all so I will just say good job and I will end it there.

• I say go to sleep you're obviously very tired.

I say yes you are lol

• XD we could be a coaching duo <3

Good job, but if I was a manager, I would have beaten yo ass.

• Bye!

Looks like you managed to get rid of me for one more night! See you tomorow!

• edited October 2014

Xdddddddd!!

How I Bang Your Mother!

• Maybe XD <3

XD we could be a coaching duo

• I say lol nevar fgt gonna play gamez

I say go to sleep you're obviously very tired.

• I say kden

I say lol nevar fgt gonna play gamez

• Alt text

Lmao! Wtf?! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpAxf2mrPAY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a__WJ1-NNNI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-

• Cool Alt text

• Thats a sick story bro. Damn 7-0, thats like that Brazil-Germany game at the world cup xD!

And Real Madrid> Barcelona.

• Alt text

XD Thank you bro. and madrid your a Ronaldo fanboy is it

Thats a sick story bro. Damn 7-0, thats like that Brazil-Germany game at the world cup xD! And Real Madrid> Barcelona.

• Harhar I bet you're a Manchester United fanboy.

Liverpool

XD Thank you bro. and madrid your a Ronaldo fanboy is it

• Liverpool

XDDDDDDDDDD LIVERPOOL ARE U SERIAL LIVERPOOL

Your argument is invalid and you sold suarez :'(

Harhar I bet you're a Manchester United fanboy. Liverpool

• We have Balotelli now >:)

Which club are you fan of in the English league?

Also Spanish, German and Italian league.

Liverpool XDDDDDDDDDD LIVERPOOL ARE U SERIAL LIVERPOOL Your argument is invalid and you sold suarez

Sign in to comment in this discussion.