The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• haha Sort of. My parents are both from Portugal, so I kinda grew up watching him. But I do like Barca too, I was just teasing you.

Markd4547 posted: »

XD Thank you bro. and madrid your a Ronaldo fanboy is it

• edited October 2014

XD cool I adore both clubs and players tbh

haha Sort of. My parents are both from Portugal, so I kinda grew up watching him. But I do like Barca too, I was just teasing you.

• Bio is terrible that's a bad thing :P

Chelsea

Madrid

Celtic

We have Balotelli now Which club are you fan of in the English league? Also Spanish, German and Italian league.

• Liverpool

None fuck Spain

Italy? UDINESE!

Germany? Bayern!

Bio is terrible that's a bad thing :P Chelsea Madrid Celtic

• I just had to post this... Clicker logic
    Alt text

• XD Italy and germany no thanks </3

Liverpool None fuck Spain Italy? UDINESE! Germany? Bayern!

• Yeah, I respect both as well. I dont even watch that much Football, only when I get the chance. But I try to watch a majority of the World Cup and Euro cup games. I am more of a Basketball and Hockey fan when it comes to watching the sport.. But all three sports are fun, and I like to play Basketball and Soccer more than Hockey.

XD cool I adore both clubs and players tbh

• XD

joshua007 posted: »

I just had to post this... Clicker logic

• NOO :'/ night

blueneon posted: »

Looks like you managed to get rid of me for one more night! See you tomorow!

• At least we agree on Celtic :P

XD Italy and germany no thanks </3

• I love playing basketball and Hockey is not to bad either I love most sports tbh except cricket and I always enjoy playing them much more then watching but I watch sometimes :)

Yeah, I respect both as well. I dont even watch that much Football, only when I get the chance. But I try to watch a majority of the World C

• edited October 2014

@Allthatremains

DO ET NAW WILL YA

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Its Usually always better playing in my opinion. Yeah never tried Cricket myself, they have a team at my school and I watched them play a game before since a few of my friends are on it and will be in the regional finals tomorrow I think, but I never understood the sport. I also hate Golf with a passion.

I love playing basketball and Hockey is not to bad either I love most sports tbh except cricket and I always enjoy playing them much more then watching but I watch sometimes

• even amc are embracing carol's badassery

in carol we trust

Alt text

• This is how Gustac looks aye

Alt text

• Rambo Carol. This is what Andrea was supposed to be, haha.

Jewfreeus posted: »

even amc are embracing carol's badassery in carol we trust

• all we asked for was that andrea was kept badass instead they made her stupid :/ gg amc gg

Rambo Carol. This is what Andrea was supposed to be, haha.

• XDD

Cough Jay Z < Talent cough

• <3

At least we agree on Celtic :P

• At least they killed her off, but it has me wondering what they're going to do for future seasons.

all we asked for was that andrea was kept badass instead they made her stupid gg amc gg

• well i was thinking michonne was gonna replace andrea as the love interest but now that morgan is back idk i am guessing they are turning carol into comic andrea sort of

At least they killed her off, but it has me wondering what they're going to do for future seasons.

• Lol, he made some good songs back in the day, but he does have more talent than those three combined.

XDD Cough Jay Z < Talent cough

• edited October 2014

but he does have more talent than those three combined

XD true but Put a plank of wood on stage that quote would still be true tho he has a couple of decent songs I'll give him that

Lol, he made some good songs back in the day, but he does have more talent than those three combined.

• Oh god I fucking hate these people so much. Especially when they're in their car. I have a hard enough time riding my bike when people do pay attention. I see a phone in a driver's hands and I know they're not seeing me so I have to either wait for them or go around. Just yesterday some mofo peels up to the corner where I'm about to pass at the light and he doesn't even stop as he barrels to turn right. I see him holding his phone and I know he would have ran me down without even noticing. Motherfuckers!

• Lol that is so cute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVFKVCQPIjo Cuteness

• Morgan seems like he might be badass, instead of broken like in the comics. And she was supposed to get with Tyreese, but that didn't happen, could be Michonne though. Yeah, but a bit more sensitive, heh.

well i was thinking michonne was gonna replace andrea as the love interest but now that morgan is back idk i am guessing they are turning carol into comic andrea sort of

• edited October 2014

I know who I am but do lies dictate my character to you can I judge you upon a lie or twisted tale, can I make my followers follow blindly if told with conviction and grit, why is the blind man so sure by word of mouth till he sees it not very wise imo but only the blindman knows the answer not me

He who is without sin among you, let him be the first to throw a stone

art

2deepforsome

If I am not who I say I am, can you say you are who you say you are?

• Alt text Time Traveling Car?

• Alt text What Mark! No Speka De MURICAN!? SPEAK AMERICAN!!!!!!

@saltlick123 Liam is Irish

• XDD I'll try BECAUSE FREEDUMS this isn't my first rodeo YAMBURGER

CAN'TTOUCHTHISFREEDUMFGT

Saltlick123 posted: »

What Mark! No Speka De MURICAN!? SPEAK AMERICAN!!!!!!

• Alt text DID YOU JUST CALL MY MA A YAMBURGER EATING HORSE LESBIAN SLUT!!!! Saltlick123 will remember what you said

XDD I'll try BECAUSE FREEDUMS this isn't my first rodeo YAMBURGER CAN'TTOUCHTHISFREEDUMFGT

• XDDD YES I DID FGT horse? not sure how that works but she loves the mclovin more tho

Alt text

Saltlick123 posted: »

DID YOU JUST CALL MY MA A YAMBURGER EATING HORSE LESBIAN SLUT!!!! Saltlick123 will remember what you said

• OMG Randy Orton needs to be stopped! Constantly RKOing random people!

Also a sidenote I love the RKO because half the time he's hurting himself more than his opponent. I always laugh because its like he doesn't expect that to happen throwing his body weight into stuff like that LMAO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jqoUOFK9QU

Lmao! Wtf?! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpAxf2mrPAY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a__WJ1-NNNI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-

• Alt text Sure you wanna tustle this rodeo joker?? MURICA!!!

XDDD YES I DID FGT horse? not sure how that works but she loves the mclovin more tho

• hahahahahahahahahahaha I think she made it up hoping no one thought she cheated and he actually believes her! LMAO

wat

Sign in to comment in this discussion.