reset my notification pls

So I have 99+ notifications and it's telling me I have none, hmm....

http://prntscr.com/4wiuc6

Please fix this, thank you. Also I'd rather have it reset 100% since there were 40 i couldn't find anyways lol. Ty

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

My apologies. I have contacted our web team, and your notifications should now be reset to 0 (Zero).

• ty omg love you so much

My apologies. I have contacted our web team, and your notifications should now be reset to 0 (Zero).

• sorry didn't mean to bump this but the reset was only a temporary solution. I was gone all day and I have more notifications and I can't scroll down more than 2 times so I cannot get to the ones that are left. what should I do now?

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

My apologies, we are currently looking into the notifications not updating correctly. We hope to have more information, or an update soon.

Ellias posted: »

sorry didn't mean to bump this but the reset was only a temporary solution. I was gone all day and I have more notifications and I can't scroll down more than 2 times so I cannot get to the ones that are left. what should I do now?

This discussion has been closed.