The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Bites neck uuuugh

AWESOMEO posted: »

shoots Papai

• edited October 2014

Nope, I can't do it. The pic is coming down!

• I didn't get it;_; i tought it would be tomorrow.

Green613 posted: »

I thought that day was yesterday :P that's when I got it at least.

• :/

ur in da ermy nao kid

• Well Payday 2 is free this weekend..

Payday: The Heist will be free on Steam later this week (and only for a day)

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited October 2014

Shoot 'em in the balls, but not the dick, you don't shoot a man's dick.

ur in da ermy nao kid

• IT GETS WORSE

Belan posted: »

Yes.

• I wouldn't, it would be 2SPOOKY4ME!

^^ I would.

• @Belan Everyone here are stooped fgts and couldn't solve my riddle, can you?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited October 2014

Dale died because he wanted out of the show, or Glenn Mazzara that shitlord fired him, the show went downhill after Frank Darabont was fired, and Mazzara completely ruined season 2 imo.

They use Carl as a prop to further the plot's agenda.

DALE. WHY. Unbelievable. Just... wow. Literally right before that happened I was all like, "You know what, I think Dale is probably my

• I guess I'll have to see how it finishes, but so far I think it has been pretty good.

Dale died because he wanted out of the show, or Glenn Mazzara that shitlord fired him, the show went downhill after Frank Darabont was fired, and Mazzara completely ruined season 2 imo. They use Carl as a prop to further the plot's agenda.

• I know right?? Dale was the only one thinking straight, and looking at things from a logical point of view. And he died because Carl was being a little shit and messing with that walker in the woods. Dammit Carl.

Shane has his up's and down's this season. There are times when he'm making sense, and times when he is acting very irrationally.

You will see~

DALE. WHY. Unbelievable. Just... wow. Literally right before that happened I was all like, "You know what, I think Dale is probably my

• I think the well scene was so fucking stupid, in unimaginable ways.

How could they think that if they got the walker out, the water would be good for drinking...?!

AND THEY LURED A LIVING HUMAN FOR FUCKING CONTAMINATED WATER

I guess I'll have to see how it finishes, but so far I think it has been pretty good.

• I didn't even see your riddle bruh!

@Belan Everyone here are stooped fgts and couldn't solve my riddle, can you?

• mate do you know who I am i am a professional snowball thrower i have over five hundred confirmed snowball hits on scrubs like you i am trained in snowball war fare i graduated top of my class in the army of club penguin i have taken part of numerous raid on herbert's lair you are nothing to me except a target i will snowball you with accuracy that has never been seen on Club Penguin before as we speak i am gathering my legion of spies and they are finding your igloo so you better prepare for the wave the wave that will wipe out the pathetic thing you call your lifes not only am i trained in wing fighting i have the entire army of club penguin marine corps at my disposal and I will use it to wipe you off of club penguin you scrub if only you knew what powerful punishment your little snowball was about to bring down on you you would've held the snowball but you couldn't didn't and now you're paying the price you scrub I will throw snowballs at you and you will drowns in it you're wrecked kiddo

• I'm betting my money on Gordon, Simon has wayy more things about him to diss.

^^ I would.

• What's with that face? :c

• I said a bad word on Club Penguin and I got banned for 24 hours #thuglife

Talimancer posted: »

mate do you know who I am i am a professional snowball thrower i have over five hundred confirmed snowball hits on scrubs like you i am trai

• Every word set in stone.

Talimancer posted: »

mate do you know who I am i am a professional snowball thrower i have over five hundred confirmed snowball hits on scrubs like you i am trai

• Just me being sensi. Don't worry about it :)

What's with that face? :c

• Truer words will never be spoken again.

Every word set in stone.

• Lol, i remenber that one:D

Rafoli posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1TnzCiUSI0

• I got banned forever.

I said a bad word on Club Penguin and I got banned for 24 hours #thuglife

• I can't tell if I should be pissed off at Rick or accept the fact that what he did was necessary.

I can't really even explain it, but I kind of liked Shane for some reason... even though I didn't really agree with his actions. Oh well. Time to watch the finale and see people die.

Tinni posted: »

I know right?? Dale was the only one thinking straight, and looking at things from a logical point of view. And he died because Carl was bei

• Yeah I was thinking the same thing during that scene, though I don't think the characters making poor decisions is necessarily a product of bad writing. I think its only realistic that the group makes mistakes during the apocalypse.

I think the well scene was so fucking stupid, in unimaginable ways. How could they think that if they got the walker out, the water would be good for drinking...?! AND THEY LURED A LIVING HUMAN FOR FUCKING CONTAMINATED WATER

• Danny pls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_QAyicpMIs

• edited October 2014

Meeeeeeoow :3

ᵒᶦᶰᵏ

@JonGon @GOUSTTTT http://www.buzzfeed.com/joannaborns/people-who-meow#3lqkdc

• edited October 2014

Okay someone needs to settle a dispute I've been having with my brother over Shane's intentions. Was the whole point of Shane dragging the prisoner into the woods + killing him all part of some scheme to murder Rick? Like, maybe I missed something but I didn't get that vibe at all. I thought he did that simply because he wanted to kill the prisoner and get away with doing it. Coming unglued on Rick when Rick called him out for murder was a separate issue, right?

I mean.. I don't know why Shane was stringing him along for so long. Why wouldn't he have just shot him in the woods... instead of waiting to confront him basically right on Hershel's property?

I can't tell if I should be pissed off at Rick or accept the fact that what he did was necessary. I can't really even explain it, but I k

• In my honest opinion, I think he had it coming. I by no means hate Shane, but he was constantly undermining Rick as leader, this I could understand, but then he takes it further and says Rick isn't capable of protecting his own wife and son. He's implying that he's better suited for the job, a blatant insult to Rick's manhood(lol). At this point, Shane had solidified himself as a threat to Rick and his family, so I can understand why he was forced to do it. He definitely didn't enjoy it though, and there will be repercussions to the decision he made to take out Shane.

Wow, you are just blazing through these episodes! Keep going, if you go extreme-hardcore-to-the-max, you may be able to watch the second episode of season 5 on Sunday!XD

I can't tell if I should be pissed off at Rick or accept the fact that what he did was necessary. I can't really even explain it, but I k

• edited October 2014

I've been listening to so much country and folk music it's been keeping me in a perpetual state of calm/contentment for 3 days now. Huh, I should have started listening to this genre a long time ago.

Amazing harmony going on here

3 girls sang this as a trio in church once, it was so pretty.

I don't even want to argue with anyone right now.lol

• He definitely had it coming, I just really didn't want to give up on him for some reason.

Wow, you are just blazing through these episodes! Keep going, if you go extreme-hardcore-to-the-max, you may be able to watch the second episode of season 5 on Sunday!XD

Starting E1 of S3... not even ashamed lol. I'm really sick so I don't honestly have anything better to do than lay around.

Catch up by Sunday? Challenge accepted.

Tinni posted: »

In my honest opinion, I think he had it coming. I by no means hate Shane, but he was constantly undermining Rick as leader, this I could und

• Lmao, when Travis wasn't the drummer yet. B]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT0g16_LQaQ&list=PL9E56AB95F6A5DE5D&index=9

• We really need to see this through,

we never wanted to be abused,

We'll never give up, it's no use,

if we're fucked up you're to blame!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7rHJTHWNew

• I know what you mean. I think he was a good man, but the events of the apocalypse changed him irrevocably.

Catch up by Sunday? Challenge accepted.

Do it. I dare ya!

He definitely had it coming, I just really didn't want to give up on him for some reason. Wow, you are just blazing through these epis

Sign in to comment in this discussion.