The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Dude you can stop stirring now.

Dude...

• It'll never stop, man... it'll never stop.

Rockworm posted: »

Dude you can stop stirring now.

• I've been thinking about getting a Windows or Android phone lately. Seeing as I actually socialize with people at school now, it's probably not a bad time to get my own smartphone. I'm looking at a Samsung phone (it's an Australian brand). It's waterproof, which is perfect for anyone stereotypical Aussie.

TWDFan86 posted: »

It's a Windows phone - Nokia Lumia 521.

• Yeah, go with a Windows or Android. I'm having the same situation right now too; I'm texting and calling more often now, so I might as well get this phone, right? xD I'm the last one in my family to get a smartphone, lol

I've been thinking about getting a Windows or Android phone lately. Seeing as I actually socialize with people at school now, it's probably

• I was considering getting an Iphone but the new one is way too expensive, it bends and there was the celeb photos being leaked. I try not to use Apple products these days, but some of my school classes use Mac computers.
    Here's the phone I'm thinking of getting:
    http://shop.vodafone.com.au/mobile-specs/samsung-galaxy-s5-blue?cid=CBU:post:mob:new:sem:perf:PLA:gog&gclid=Cj0KEQjwn4iiBRDFh76wlfCVuYABEiQAwWJ1Ihr6PgsYzshqsC63Eh7NHd30Orb4ZNflU5ymlKKkywkaAt6j8P8HAQ

Yeah, go with a Windows or Android. I'm having the same situation right now too; I'm texting and calling more often now, so I might as well get this phone, right? xD I'm the last one in my family to get a smartphone, lol

• Yeah, I'm staying away from iPhones. Ahh, the Galaxy S5, great choice. I WAS gonna get the S3, but the Nokia came first.

I was considering getting an Iphone but the new one is way too expensive, it bends and there was the celeb photos being leaked. I try not to

• Alt text

Someone order a cool gif?

No?

I'll just keep it then.

• No, but I got in the mood for some caramel popcorn, ayy lmao B]

Alt text

BlueShadiw posted: »

Someone order a cool gif? No? I'll just keep it then.

• Is Samsung a brand in America as well? I have an Iphone 3. It's one of my dad's old ones but he gave it to me for E-books and had the sim card taken out. Remember when you had to turn the phone around to take selfies? :)

Yeah, I'm staying away from iPhones. Ahh, the Galaxy S5, great choice. I WAS gonna get the S3, but the Nokia came first.

• Yeah, there's plenty of Samsungs here too xD It's the same everywhere. Yep, I still have to do that with new phone, though :c

Is Samsung a brand in America as well? I have an Iphone 3. It's one of my dad's old ones but he gave it to me for E-books and had the sim card taken out. Remember when you had to turn the phone around to take selfies?

• fatty fatty 2 by 4 can't fit through the kitchen door

No, but I got in the mood for some caramel popcorn, ayy lmao B]

• You should have some... bbq.

Alt text

fatty fatty 2 by 4 can't fit through the kitchen door

• Seems like everything except for the Galaxy is expensive over here. The Microsoft Surface Pro 3 is over $1000. An iPhone 4 can cost between $200-$300. So much stuff is really expensive here.

Yeah, there's plenty of Samsungs here too xD It's the same everywhere. Yep, I still have to do that with new phone, though :c

• @LeeTheProfessional LOL Raven at 0:42 That would SO be me if someone told me to sing something. I'll sing that shit with no emotion at all. xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57PMeagptZo

"Raven, never change you beautiful emotionless hellspawn"

• Hey, living in NY is expensive too, lol.

And the Surface Pro thing? Yeah I'm never getting that. I'm too poor and I don't NEED IT :P

Seems like everything except for the Galaxy is expensive over here. The Microsoft Surface Pro 3 is over $1000. An iPhone 4 can cost between $200-$300. So much stuff is really expensive here.

• Alt text

Lmao, Rachel is Raven, it's obvious. B]

@LeeTheProfessional LOL Raven at 0:42 That would SO be me if someone told me to sing something. I'll sing that shit with no emotion at all

• Ooo for me? Medium-rare, please ;)

You should have some... bbq.

• edited October 2014

It's not a terrible season, but I just think it's the weakest. There are definitely some great stand out episodes, but overall the pacing is pretty choppy. They do jump back and forth a lot. The writing this season wasn't as good as it usually is, I love the Governor as a villain, but that's also because David Morrissey is a brilliant actor, and and delivers every line to perfection. I don't think the show did a very good job at portraying Andrea's character, she's a lot more likable in the comics. I must say my favorite character that season was Merle though. I love that crazy bastard haha.

The showrunner was good at individual episodes, but as far as tying everything together to make a cohesive storyline, and understanding the characters on a deeper level, seeing them more than just people to kill off..he's not very good at that. That played a big part in the decision to replace him.

Rick is doing his best..a lot of shit has happened to the poor guy.:/

Nice mustache guy dying was unnecessary if you ask me.

Belan posted: »

The deaths haven't bothered me too much overall so far (T-dog's is probably the exception). For some reason I just haven't been a big fan of

• edited October 2014

Alt text

Alt text

• Alt text

Ooo for me? Medium-rare, please

• You'd be jumping with joy if you saw the price of living over here. My dad and I getting by pretty well with only limited money. You can always find a decent brand of some essential on sale here.

Hey, living in NY is expensive too, lol. And the Surface Pro thing? Yeah I'm never getting that. I'm too poor and I don't NEED IT :P

• That Selena Gomez face freaking kills me.

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

That Selena Gomez face freaking kills me.

• Alt text

damn bby you look like my uncle ayy lmao

PruPls

• She ate all the remains...

eats body

• That dude looks a lot like Axel from season 3 of TWD.

Dude...

• Alt text

You follow me?

That dude looks a lot like Axel from season 3 of TWD.

• edited October 2014

Posts Anime gif

No one responds with what the anime is

No TTG Forums bonding is achieved

Alt text

Oh well, atleast I got food pics to look at.

xD

No, but I got in the mood for some caramel popcorn, ayy lmao B]

• We are getting by too, but still :(

You'd be jumping with joy if you saw the price of living over here. My dad and I getting by pretty well with only limited money. You can always find a decent brand of some essential on sale here.

• shots fired

She ate all the remains...

• Yeah, it does suck quite a bit. And didn't you say once that you don't live in the nicest part of NYC?

We are getting by too, but still

• "Food."

Lol, sure. B^]

BlueShadiw posted: »

Posts Anime gif No one responds with what the anime is No TTG Forums bonding is achieved Oh well, atleast I got food pics to look at. xD

• ....PRU PLS

damn bby you look like my uncle ayy lmao

• I actually didnt mind that he was pretty different from his comic counterpart. I think the humour he brought was well needed.

You follow me?

• The TV version of his character was better for sure, haha.

I actually didnt mind that he was pretty different from his comic counterpart. I think the humour he brought was well needed.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.