The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Well, at least TWD comes out tomorrow. B]

Alt text

Alt text

• You really should!!! It's on Netflix. :p

I seriously need to start watching this show...

• That's right. It sucks here, but it could be worse so I guess I can't really complain.

Yeah, it does suck quite a bit. And didn't you say once that you don't live in the nicest part of NYC?

• I seriously need to start watching this show...

• I love these so much.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Lmao

Alt text

I love these so much.

• Oh God xD

I love these so much.

• Still, things are much better in terms of crime then they were not long ago. The place I lived in had a big crime problem back in the day. Drug dealers, violent crime, people getting bashed. Actually, violent crime is pretty rare in Australia. There's some pretty fucked up stuff happening, but it usually gets stopped before it gets too ugly.
    Here's some stuff from a channel I found the other day:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LVeqqBZTQ4&list=UULlmY9NqogapaojZWTpUAaA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H_tEz4wRrw

TWDFan86 posted: »

That's right. It sucks here, but it could be worse so I guess I can't really complain.

• I seriously need to start watching this show...

• It's also on Netflix ._.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

http://www.watchsnk.com/

• Ooooohhh that first one. 2muchburn7me

Well, at least TWD comes out tomorrow. B]

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Please don't do this
    Alt text

• edited October 2014

Merle is awesome. Someone was kind enough to spoil his return for me, so it wasn't a surprise unfortunately :/. I had been waiting so long for that guy to come back. I'm sure hes going to be dead really soon though. Initially I thought Daryl was going to have to kill him, but I doubt that is going to happen at this point. If I had to guess, Merle is going to save Daryl in some fashion during some final battle at the prison, sacrificing himself in the process/ redeeming himself for some of his more evil actions.

Rick is doing his best..a lot of shit has happened to the poor guy.:/

True. It's just frustrating, considering how reliant everyone is upon both his leadership and his actions. I suppose that is probably unfair though.

Nice mustache guy dying was unnecessary if you ask me.

I really liked that guy. While he was outside talking to Carol I was all like "You know what, I really like this guy. Carol and him might actually have something here. I wonder if they'll ge..(BAM)

Alt text

Tinni posted: »

It's not a terrible season, but I just think it's the weakest. There are definitely some great stand out episodes, but overall the pacing is

• Luckily, I don't have to deal with any of this. But it's still pretty silly compared to the crime here xD

Still, things are much better in terms of crime then they were not long ago. The place I lived in had a big crime problem back in the day. D

• Jesus, they're fucking watching me..

• Stare directly back at them and lick your lips.

Jesus, they're fucking watching me..

• That dude's face perfectly represents me at weddings.

Please don't do this

• Lmfao! Just imagined you doing that face, lol!

That dude's face perfectly represents me at weddings.

• But they're watching on me on this site I can't stare at them over the internet

Stare directly back at them and lick your lips.

• Alt text

His name is Kenny Ackerman.

TWD-AoT Crossover confirmed!

He got lucky...real lucky.

• What kind of homework is important enough to do on a Saturday night??

Homework music! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Oo0K7icLxA

• edited October 2014

Everything Merle does is on another level of badass. I won't spoil it for you, but you will soon know what I mean.;)

I just feel awful for the guy, because no matter how hard he tries, nothing ever seems good enough for the group(minus Hershel and Daryl maybe). The fact that some of them just expect Rick to be able to bounce back after Lori isn't fair at all. The man's only human, give him a break.

lol That is exactly what I was thinking when that happened. It's like "oh you like this guy? Ok, watch me kill him before his character even get's a chance to grow." Just..what the hell, not cool.:P

Belan posted: »

Merle is awesome. Someone was kind enough to spoil his return for me, so it wasn't a surprise unfortunately . I had been waiting so long for

• edited October 2014

Apparently mine. xD

What kind of homework is important enough to do on a Saturday night??

• Sound pretty bad. Hopefully things get better soon.

Luckily, I don't have to deal with any of this. But it's still pretty silly compared to the crime here xD

• Hmm, you'll need a new identity. Okay, okay, you got to skip town, start a new life, live under an assumed name! "BobPants SpongeSquare". Yeah, that's good. Grow a beard, and then shave it off, and live happily ever after.

But they're watching on me on this site I can't stare at them over the internet

• I don't know about that, but we'll see :P

Sound pretty bad. Hopefully things get better soon.

• Oh my god.

Alt text

I love these so much.

• My kind, It's the end of the semester next week so I have to get this shit done while I can

What kind of homework is important enough to do on a Saturday night??

• Yeah, but the english voice actors suck.

It's also on Netflix ._.

• Yeah, that's a good idea then. I always put my work off 'til the last minute, and it's not a very good strategy. >_<

My kind, It's the end of the semester next week so I have to get this shit done while I can

• It's in Japanese, lol. There's English subtitles.

Yeah, but the english voice actors suck.

• It's gotten much better since the 70's, and even if it doesn't clear up fully, it's not bad in the entire city, right?

I don't know about that, but we'll see :P

• They would still find me. I can't escape them. I see them all the time, one of them just left like 30 minutes ago.

They're everywhere man..

Hmm, you'll need a new identity. Okay, okay, you got to skip town, start a new life, live under an assumed name! "BobPants SpongeSquare". Yeah, that's good. Grow a beard, and then shave it off, and live happily ever after.

• That's good then.

It's in Japanese, lol. There's English subtitles.

• Nah, it's not as bad as some other places.

It's gotten much better since the 70's, and even if it doesn't clear up fully, it's not bad in the entire city, right?

• I have a two-week sembreak :P

lel 2kewl5u

• I laughed way too hard at the phone one.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.