Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• I love the way Ashlyn is so much like Mary xD It's fun to seem them grown up, and I imagine they'll get themselves into quite the mystery. Quite the meddling kids ;)

EMMYPESS posted: »

Parking in front of the I Am The Eggman Diner, Noah combed his hair through in the mirror. He flashed a toothy smile at him self, swaggering

• It's great seeing your pictures here and on deviantArt, because they're just so good to look at! That Saturday morning one's cute, and Georgie's Pie! tattoo on his fingers is awesome :P

Also, I wouldn't normally pry, but seeing as everyone else is asking I figured I would. Can you send me the link to the unappropriated-thread picture? :)

pudding_pie posted: »

DRAWINGS! UH! My EYES! XD No but seriously my GF is on a Georgie & Lyla kinda weekend; earlier it was Gren and Carla. She wanted cute

• Ah so much has happened while I was away sorting real life stuff! :D (And yes, my Fable is definitely a female) :D

As long as your brain is creative and sane, you're fine. I'm pretty sure that Anubis's Fable was a girl. XD @Anubis85 Let's beat Georgie

• Hello my dumplings, I was away interpreting at a conference, getting my visa to go to Germany, preparing to move to Germany next week, and tons of stuff to work on in RL. It's always the busiest when all you want is to kick back and concentrate. I'm almost done with Chp. 4 and will eventually post it when my load lessens.
    -blows kisses to everyone-

• And that's me on edge whenever I have to pee at night now :P Seriously though, I'm thinking Sara is dead - she's a ghost. Or a Siren? And a very good cook, but I don't know if that's relevant to who she is! Mysteries are good!

Night fell. Noah lay in his bed, his head facing the ceiling. Normally, he'd be asleep. But for some reason, his mind refused to go to bed.

• Thanks for the update! I'm guessing you're multilingual - which languages do you speak, if you don't mind me asking? I just like languages, is all :P Good luck with the move to Germany! Will keep an eye out for your chapter 4 whenever you get chance to post it. :)

Anubis85 posted: »

Hello my dumplings, I was away interpreting at a conference, getting my visa to go to Germany, preparing to move to Germany next week, and t

• edited October 2014

You know, for a writing thread, I don't actually do that much writing. Which is weird, because I enjoy it, but I guess I struggle without inspiration. Anyway, I've written something for the Halloween challenge! I didn't take it directly from the urban legends sight, but it got me on the right track! It's set in the 1800s because that's when this urban legend was most prevalent; there was a report of it in the city where I was born! And I associate the Victorian-era with horror - it's probably a British thing. This first chapter is more of an introduction to a couple of new characters though, so apologies if it's a bit boring; things really get going at the end. Hope you like it!

Chapter One - New Faces

New York, late-1800s

Through the dark sky the rain pounds heavily on the cold stone paving, collecting into great puddles where the ground lies uneven. The flames of light in the lamps along the main roads quiver in the howling wind; down the side-streets and back-alleys nothing provides illumination except the occasional thin orange slips that escape from the sides of curtains.

A tall man makes his way swiftly through the streets, his coat pulled up and hat pushed down to protect him from the storm. Water splashes at his footfall as he makes his way purposefully; he has spent the evening searching about the town for a certain person, and is down to the last possible place where he knows she might be: the bar known as the 'Trip Trap'.

Turning a corner, a large lantern stuck out across the side walk from a building swings wildly. It's to below that lantern that he walks, and finds the steps leading down to the bar.

Hands on the railing so as not to slip, he reaches the entrance door and opens it hurriedly, closing it with just the same haste. There's dim light in the room: candles are dotted about on shelves around the walls, while on the bar two large candelabra flicker. Alcohol and an open flame do not mix well, but without the flame to see by the alcohol wouldn't reach mouths, and the owners consider that a great problem for the time being.

The man removes his hat, but leaves his coat buttoned; in the ruddy glow of the room his hazel eyes immediately pick out, sitting and slumped at the bar, the woman he is looking for. Next to her is a man in a similar state of stupor.

"Dixa," says the softly, his Northern Irish accent gentle in tone. The howling wind prevents his utterance from being heard, however, so he steps closer towards the bar, dripping prodigiously onto the wooden floor. "Dixa," he calls again.

The woman, who wears a grey dress showing a pattern of purple diamonds that changes to swirls along the skirt, slowly turns her head to face him; her dark skin glows in the reflection of the candles, red dances over her black hair, her ice-coloured eyes seem to split the gloom. She grunts a recognition, before refocusing on the tankard in front of her.

"Dixa," continues the man, "please come home."

"No." She replies, her Nepali accent emphasising the 'o'.

"Problems cannot be solved at the bottom of a jug of ale."

"It's a tankard. Not a jug," she replies.

"You know what I mean!" After a frantic search in such foul weather, the man's patience is running low. "Come home with me and we can discuss things." The woman turns again, anger on her face.

"Discuss things - it's all we ever do!"

"You've been here longer than I have, I understand that, but I know we can live in Fabletown together. We just have to find ways to cope with the limitations."

"You've only been here for thirty years! Try two-hundred, and see if you're still willing to cope!"

"I... I just..." The man struggles to think of a decent response; his brain water-logged from all the rain.

"Look, pal," the man sitting next to Dixa decides to wade into the conversation. He had just finished his sixth pint that night.

"The lady clearly doesn't want to hear from you tonight, so why don't you just trot off home, you Irish twit?"

The standing man glares at the eyes of the sitting man: one eye is clear, the other milky. "Stay out of this, Grendel."

"How can I, when you're airing your laundry right in front of me?" He stands and starts walking intently towards the other man, pushing him up against the wall despite his shorter height.

A woman with black hair and pale skin, wearing a bright green dress, enters from a door behind the bar and immediately recognizes a situation that could get out of hand. "Gren," she says loudly, "what're you doing?"

"Relax, Lilly, I'm just explaining to this" - he adopts a phoney Irish accent - "charming gentleman that the lady don't want to know him."

"Well, explain with words, would you? I hate having to clean up after one of your stupid rampages."

"Listen to her, Grendel," says the tall man through gritted teeth.

"Or what?" The other replies, his face and hands slowly becoming a coarse grey skin.

"Oh, for the sake of fuck." Surprised, Gren turns just in time for his nose to become briefly intimate with Dixa's fist, before becoming much more intimate with a floorboard. Blood starts to seep from it.

"You didn't need to do that," the tall man comments, exasperated.

"His hand," she points down, "says otherwise." Sure enough, thick webbed hands are sticking out of the man's jacket cuff.

"Right. Can we go now?" Asks the tall man.

"Yes," replies Dixa. She picks up a purple shawl and bonnet from the bar, fastens them tight, and the two head out into the wild night.

"Get up, Gren" says Lilly, peering over the bar.

"Owwwwww. Bshe's bwooken by bose!"

"Don't worry, darling: it won't ruin your pretty face."

"Berry bunny," sulks Gren, picking himself up off the floor. "Bwho even bwere they?"

"You mean you've been sweet talking the woman all night and you still don't know who she is?"

Gren shakes his head, and sits back down on a stool.

"And you'd pick a fight with a man you've only just met? Actually, that doesn't surprise me." She picks up a mug and starts drying it with a cloth.

"Stho, bwho are bey?"

Lilly looks down to make sure she wipes every bit of the mug. "Well, she's a Yeti. Perhaps the Yeti. Probably why she levelled you so easily."

"You mean I almost slept with the abominable snow man?!" Blurts out Gren.

"Your nose sounds better; and yes."

"She's much more attractive than I'd have thought she would be. And she's a she." This consideration makes him pause for a moment. "What about the fella'?"

Lilly stops wiping and looks straight at Gren. "He's something worse."

"It's not a matter of just coping, Henry - it's a matter of being my true self!" Dixa, much sobered after the walk home in the violent weather, has her back to Henry, who's drying his hair with a small towel. The comfortably-furnished living room they are in is lit only by the moon, which shines through a pair of French windows that open to a well-trimmed patch of lawn. The storm is passing, though remnants of wind still spit rain onto the glass.

"But this is our life now," Henry returns, placing the soaked towel on a radiator and stepping next to Dixa, who looks out of the windows. "There are others here who make it work."

"You haven't been here long," she says quietly. "I want to roam free, see mountains again - have adventures. After so many years of being in this town, seeing it grow from almost nothing, I feel that there is nothing left for me here."

Henry turns to face her, lowering his head only slightly due to their similar height; her face turns up to his, and as the moonlight highlights her strong jaw and the tip of her nose, his heart aches at her beauty. "I am still here for you. I love you."

Dixa turns away. "I know," she replies, but despite their relationship of almost twenty years, she does not say I love you back.

Henry simply stares at the moon. "Have you spoken to the Sheriff? I imagine he has had similar problems."

"The Sheriff is a busy man," she replies. "I have tried talking to Percy, though."

"Oh, please", says Henry disdainfully. "What would that eccentric weasel know?"

"More than you'd think."

"More than I know, in other words. I've had to keep my other side under control, you know!"

"You'd be locked up if you didn't, Harry," is the simple response. He sighs.

"I'm going to go to bed," she carries on. "Goodnight, Harry." Dixa kisses him lightly on the forehead, and walks out of the room. Henry just stands, and slumps.

Some fifteen minutes later, after the rigmarole of undressing and putting on a nightgown, Dixa takes to the bathroom, where she washes her face. Her thoughts flit through all the different frustrations she feels, and so when she enters the dark bedroom her mind is elsewhere. She is aware of no noise in the house; the only sound is the unrhythmic beats of rain against the window. Then there's a tap on the glass. And another. And another.

Suddenly a great screech comes from the glass at the window, and alarmed Dixa stares and sees two burning eyes on the other side of the glass. A pair of furnaces that boil evil, sparks dripping from them; an intense blue flame - white at the centre - emerges beneath them, from a distorted mouth. Fingers or claws scratch frantically at the glass, causing the screeching; and long, mattered hair blows about the thing's head in the wind. In the cold moonlight the sight pierces Dixa's mind, and she's frozen. The two boiling eyes turn to the side, as if thinking, and then it's gone. In an instant.

Coming to her senses, Dixa runs at the window, determined to see where the creature went. There is no sight of it, but she knows it to have been real: the window is gouged all over. She must tell someone. Running out of the room and down the stairs, her eyes able to cope with the near total darkness, she searches frantically for Henry, as he had done for her earlier that same night. But she cannot find him. Dr. Jekyll is out for the night.

Any questions? Ask away. Dr. Jekyll is a character created by Robert Louis Stevenson, and I'm reading his book at the moment - perhaps you already know the tale? Dixa, meanwhile, is probably my most original character so far; and of course there is a reference to Mr. Weasel in there, who we'll see more of later! Now I just need to figure out how to make it more Scooby-Doo :P

• Well I'm Turkish, so it's my mother tongue, and English and German. I learned English the hard way-my dad getting assigned in the US and we went along, so it was a "sink or swim" method of learning. :D And I took courses on German so I could go to grad school there.

Aaah, so much to catch up on! :D

LupineNoir posted: »

Thanks for the update! I'm guessing you're multilingual - which languages do you speak, if you don't mind me asking? I just like languages,

• Ooh, I've a penchant for the Victorian-era stories myself! :D

You know, for a writing thread, I don't actually do that much writing. Which is weird, because I enjoy it, but I guess I struggle without in

• Saw it, found it intriguing, and laughed a little too. :D

LOL EVERYONE wants to see Georgie and Lyla! >:D I'll send it in a PM.

• edited October 2014

I finally looked at the legend you're supposedly modifying for your story here, it'd be interesting to see what will lie in store for Noah next!

Night fell. Noah lay in his bed, his head facing the ceiling. Normally, he'd be asleep. But for some reason, his mind refused to go to bed.

• So we're your dumplings now? Well then, making me a little swoony here. ;)

Can't wait for your next chapter, I really like Marian as a character as well, hope all goes well in Germany!

Hello my dumplings, I was away interpreting at a conference, getting my visa to go to Germany, preparing to move to Germany next week, and t

• Pretend I said "Oh my" a la Takei. :D
    And thank you!!

So we're your dumplings now? Well then, making me a little swoony here. Can't wait for your next chapter, I really like Marian as a character as well, hope all goes well in Germany!

• edited October 2014

"Oh my" a la Takei? You confuse me. :P

You're welcome too. :)

Pretend I said "Oh my" a la Takei. And thank you!!

• A diverse range you've got; the hard way of learning must have worked well as you speak English superbly :D That's quite the effort to go a grad school! The German's should count themselves lucky they're getting such a good storyteller :P

Well I'm Turkish, so it's my mother tongue, and English and German. I learned English the hard way-my dad getting assigned in the US and we

• Glad to know I'm not alone in that. :D

Ooh, I've a penchant for the Victorian-era stories myself!

• You never heard George Takei say "Oh my.." ? Gosh, I'm getting old. :o

"Oh my" a la Takei? You confuse me. :P You're welcome too.

• edited October 2014

-cue profusely blushing and staring at toes- :p

A diverse range you've got; the hard way of learning must have worked well as you speak English superbly That's quite the effort to go a grad school! The German's should count themselves lucky they're getting such a good storyteller :P

• Well, I'm glad everyone seems to be enjoying them. IF it ever starts to bother anyone, let me know and I'll keep the arsty fartsy things on DA. XD

I will send you the link through a PM. :)

It's great seeing your pictures here and on deviantArt, because they're just so good to look at! That Saturday morning one's cute, and Georg

• The Twilight Zone is awesome and I'm glad you brought it up; was TRYING to set the mood, as if someone in the begining was telling the story that would occur. :)

That first introduction bit I couldn't help but mentally narrate with the voice of the man who did The Twilight Zone! Actually, this whole thing sort of reminds me of The Twilight Zone; I'm excited to read more! Though slightly apprehensive, too.

• Tee hee lopsided boobs. :D :D

October Day 6 Lyla and the kids went into town to get more Pumpkin Spice candles and pick up dinner. TRYING to fix the heater with Han

• I always enjoy reading your chapters because the style is wonderful, the language choice is superb and the setting is exuisite. Plus, the Victorian-Era was indeed a beautiful time slot in this wonderful world we live in.

Can't wait for the rest! :)

You know, for a writing thread, I don't actually do that much writing. Which is weird, because I enjoy it, but I guess I struggle without in

• Wonderfully written!

MasterStone posted: »

Act 8, Conclusion and Farewell. Lydia and Argula's battle draws to the end, with the fate of the Kingdoms on the line. The battle begins

• Well thank you very much. :) I try to incorporate EACH of the parents into the children; some tend to side with a particular part of the gene pool but that's the fun part. I wanted to color them but all out of flesh toned colors until next pay period. :(

Glad you and so many enjoy the drawings; it makes me VERY happy viewers are enjoying them just as much as I do drawing them. :)

These are some fantastic drawings, Pie! You've got little bit of the parents in the kids, and they just remind me of actual comic book covers!

• Well glad to hear you are doing well and preparing to write some more abut Marian. Hope everything goes well in Germany. :)

• edited October 2014

Oh I have ideas! Stuff will happen, and shit will go down, assuming that unless I dislike how it ends up and scrap it. :D :D

Well glad to hear you are doing well and preparing to write some more abut Marian. Hope everything goes well in Germany.

• Halloween Challenge

Part 2: Curse

The line outside the Business Office grew to outstanding proportions; groups of Fables anxiously waited for their name to be called by either Boy Blue, Snow or possibly Bigby. Blue handed out tickets; each had a number, as he wrote down your reason for the visit. Every answer given so far was the same: The Caller.

Blue returned to the office and handed Snow the list; she carefully examined and higlighted the names that stood out as 'severe' cases.

"What is going on out there?" Snow took a seat and rubbed her eyes. "This 'Caller' is causing an uproar to the community and striking fear into the lives of so many Fables..."

"Well, Snow, ma'am, maybe its nothing to concern ourselves with and-"

Snow opened the front desk and handed Blue a file. He carefully read the document. "What is this?"

"This was the first case last week; a Fable answered the phone and days later, strange accurances happened over the week. Each day was like looking in the mirror; you were not sure what would be there next."

"What happened?"

Snow glared up. Concern flooded her eyes. "Whoever is calling is sending a curse through the phone...this is some very powerful magic."

"Perhaps the Thirteenth floor can help?"

"I sent Bigby over there about an hour ago to hold a Mandatory meeting in regards to this inccident."

Snow paused. "Who is next on the list?"

Blue scanned. "Um, Georgie Porgie and his family, Snow."

"Send them in."

Blue opened the door; the roaring and murmurs of the crowd echoed among the walls, as Georgie and Lyla walked in, escorting all six kids. Peter seemed uncomfortable, as he clung to Lyla's leg. She picked him up and craddled the boy close to her chest. Snow smiled and gave Georgie a hand shake.

"Mr. Georgie Porgie."

"Snow White. Boy Blue..."

Blue nods, as everyone takes a seat. Snow grabs their file and looks through.

"So, when did you get your call, Georgie and Lyla?"

"Last night. The caller stated if I had checked the children yet and I had seven days-"

Snow looked up. "Seven days?"

Georgie was troubled. "Yes..."

"Bufkin." The flying green monkey swooped down and landed on the desk. Katie clapped.

"You still have him!"

Bufkin smiled and waved to the kids. "Well, hello little one. I remember you but you were really tiny last time."

"Bufkin, I need you to bring me the black velvet book..."

"One with the, um-"

"Yes. Hurry."

As he flew away, the kids played on the floor. Lyla grabbed Georgie's hand. "Is it bad, Snow?"

"Well, the good news is everyone in Fabletown received a call, so this isn't an attack on you and the family. Bad news is, there has been a curse released when Georgie answered the phone..."

"A curse!?"

"Yes; so far, no one is sure how it will damage you as a Fable. We did have the first case last week; seems like it effects us as a whole differently."

"The bloody 'ell am I gonna do then, Snow!? The mother fucker mentioned the kids and-"

"Relax, Georgie. I have Bigby speaking to the witches. Until then, we can only wait..."

As the kids continued to play, Emily snatched up the toys and kept them to herself. Penny tried grabbing her item back but Emily quickly lashed back and knocked Penny to the ground. Penelope cried, as Emily played with everything on the ground.

"MOMMY! DADDY!"

Everyone looked over. "Emily Caitlynn Porgie-what have I told ya' 'bout sharing with the others?"

"These are mine, daddy!"

"Nuh uh!" Penny and Ethan try grabbing their toys from Emily's hands. "These belong to us!"

Georgie grabs Emily's arm. "Emily, let go-"

"These are mine!"

"Emily, for the love of God, stop bein' so damn greedy!"

Snow's eyes looked back to the book. "Greedy....greedy...seven days."

Lyla looked back in snow's direction. "Did you find something, Snow?"

Silently, Snow flipped through the pages until she reached the back of the book. Her finger scanned the first paragraph of the page. She grabbed a marker and placed it beside the section.

"Snow?"

"I found the curse you and your family have lingering upon your head-"

Lyla stood up. "What...what is it?"

Emily in hand, Georgie walked back to the desk. "The bloody 'ell did that rat arsed bastard do ta'-"

"Seven Deadly sins."

Both Lyla and Georgie stared at eachother in disbelief. "What?"

Snow repeated. "Seven Deadly Sins; when Georgie answered the phone, the curse was this right here. Each of the children has one, as do you, Lyla."

"But, Georgie-"

"ANSWERED the phone, thus allowing the curse to mark each of the unsuspected victims. Seems like Miss Emily has Greed...."

Snow hands them a list of the sins. "Here. Take this. Seems like its going to go by a day to day basis. Emily is the first; watch the others until we can figure out a way to break the curse."

"What about the Caller? Any leads?"

"Who ever it is, has the capability to create magic and send them through electronic devices now...I suggest you go home with the children. Keep an eye out, do not answer unknow calls and keep an eye on them. We will call when we find something out..."

"Thank you, Snow."

Worried, Lyla gathered the children and in a group, headed back to the car. Georgie held the list of sins in his pocket, as he struggled to take the toys from Emily's hands.

"She'll stay like that until we cure them, Georgie."

Vexed, Georgie turned to face Snow. "And how long, Snow?"

"We've got this, Georgie. Please-"

Georgie, with Emily attatched to the hip, walked past the many distraught and iritated faces in the crowds; he passed by several older, younger and even children Fables all waiting for their fate; for the curse that now haunted their once care-free lives.

One down, six more to go, as Georgie headed to the car.

Part 3 soon :)

Since we have the challenges this month, Chapter 25 will be on hold until the month is over. If I have time, will quickly add it to the ever growing thread. :) If you have any questions, you know the drill. IF you are still waiting for a picture, they will be here soon; I know I've said this a billion times but with work, school and a pile of uncompleted pictures taking space, it will be some time. I didn't forget you, though. :)

• If you've ever seen a child draw their family or whatever that want that day, the results can be quite humerous. XD

Tee hee lopsided boobs.

• Well, I'm looking forward for shit to go down and all the marvelous ideas you will have your Fable and possible others become involved it. :) And as far as the part with 'disliking' what you've created, I completly understand where you are coming from. :D

But please, take your time. No rush.

Oh I have ideas! Stuff will happen, and shit will go down, assuming that unless I dislike how it ends up and scrap it.

• Hopefully the laughing was a good thing. XD

Saw it, found it intriguing, and laughed a little too.

• October

Dear Diary:

Well, its nice to know Georgie is, well, willing to be 'festive' and TRY to be nice in my journal. :) And, last night's dinner seemed to go well; only child that does NOT like Liver and Onions is Ethan; I had to make him something else. He tried it again but its just something he does not like.

The Costume contest and Festival is approaching faster than I thought was possible. We are almost through with this month; believe it or not, I've already bought the Turkey and some of the fixings for Thanksgiving night. Georgie already requested the Ham. Trust me. THAT was indeed one thing I was going to make sure WAS cooked and brought to the table.

We went and bought several bags of Kit Kats and Butterfingers. The kids assumed it was for them; caught them in the kitchen eating almost half of one of the bags. Emily has no business eating the candy; she has the Stomach flu but does that stop her? Stubborn like her damn father. I allowed them one more piece before putting away what was left.

The kids are excited for the contest this year; the winners apparently gets a brand new Xbox one, so the kids have come up with 'best' plan ever to win it; Georgie, I swear starts it half the time, is willing to help them win it, as long as daddy gets to play on it every so often. Boys and their toys, am I right? My sister Mary stopped by earlier and brought Banana bread. She even brought along her girlfriend, Nina. It was nice meeting her FINALLY and the kids, expecially Emily, was delighted to see her aunt.

Weather channel says a Snow storm is heading our way; I hope it happens AFTER Halloween because I'd hate to bunddle the kids in jackets and no one gets a chance to see their costumes. My mom says it will probably be a VERY chiily rain storm. I hope. Tonight Georgie and I have a date night; Boy Blue offered to watch the kids for us tonight. My parents ar out of town, Hans and gina are busy, Gren and Carla have to tend to THREE very sick kids and Mary is leaving again tonight to head back to Seattle. I HOPE Blue knows what he's doing....XD

Well, better be going. I hear the kids fighting again. I swear...Emily....Oh and Georgie. Love you more. :) xoxo

Until next time. <3 Lyla Porgie

• I'm Silent Fart ... when nobody else has farted but you smell the fart... then it was me.... i'm a global "hero/fable"

• Yes it does; the idea for the original mother did not happen, so i had to switch it up. :)

Does RJ stand for Robert Junior? Either way, I'm oddly pleased he has a son; though I'm confused as to who the mother might be.

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned
    edited October 2014

I JUST got it now. 0.0 Nice....lol His face! XD

I DON'T see why you'd think me or anyone you've shown this to would think differently of you. So what...who cares! I LOVED it; considering I can't draw worth shit is enough for me to say well done. :)

Well, I'm glad everyone seems to be enjoying them. IF it ever starts to bother anyone, let me know and I'll keep the arsty fartsy things on DA. XD I will send you the link through a PM.

• Trust me. It was good. XP

Hopefully the laughing was a good thing. XD

• Oh! The 7 deadly sins! Pride, lust, greed, envy, gluttony, sloth and wrath. Emily is greed; wonder what the others will be. Hmmm.

I like the idea that THIS is their curse; almost like all the shit Georgie did prior to Lyla and the kids are coming back in forms of the deadly sins. I'm curious as to WHO the caller is! This is really good!

Can't wait to see how this plays out! :D

Halloween Challenge Part 2: Curse The line outside the Business Office grew to outstanding proportions; groups of Fables anxiously wai

• edited October 2014

Ahhh, this rings some bells. Y'see, I recognize faces better than I recognize names. ;)

And of course, hearing the "Oh my!" again rang one of those bells. Though I haven't watched much Star Trek in the past either. :P

You never heard George Takei say "Oh my.." ? Gosh, I'm getting old.

• edited October 2014

Question: Lilly? As in Holly's sister is in this?

Don't worry about not using the site I linked either. I included it there to give people an idea about various Halloween legends, you're welcome to use other themed legends that aren't on there. I may have to update the challenge later explaining that. :)

Loved the idea of Dixa being the Yeti too, caught my interest especially.

• Hero? No, I think you're a villain, mainly because of how you make us Mundies suffer with your noxious gasses.

Kenny-Lee posted: »

I'm Silent Fart ... when nobody else has farted but you smell the fart... then it was me.... i'm a global "hero/fable"

• edited October 2014

Its a METEOR its a COMET ...

No, its Silent Fart who has ignited his fart and is scanning the earth while orbiting earth an gets to the sensitive noses HUWAAHAHAHAHA

Hero? No, I think you're a villain, mainly because of how you make us Mundies suffer with your noxious gasses.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.