My notifications are gone

Okay, so now when I look back in my feed for a reply to me from last week for example, it says "You have no more notifications"

Is this a new thing or is there something wrong?

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

My apologies, please try clearing the cache/history from this website on your current web browser, and then log back into your account, and see if you can then see your notifications properly.

• I just did and it didn't work. Maybe I didn't explain it correctly.

So, when I wan to see a reply form a couple weeks ago, I go into my feed and I can go all the way down to the load more button, once I press it, the last notification is that it says I don't have any more notifications.

My apologies, please try clearing the cache/history from this website on your current web browser, and then log back into your account, and see if you can then see your notifications properly.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Hmm, I am also unable to load any more notifications. Thank you for providing the extra information. I will make sure to pass it along to the team for further investigation. I hope to have an update for you in the near future.

bloop posted: »

I just did and it didn't work. Maybe I didn't explain it correctly. So, when I wan to see a reply form a couple weeks ago, I go into my f

• You're welcome, and thank you.

Hmm, I am also unable to load any more notifications. Thank you for providing the extra information. I will make sure to pass it along to the team for further investigation. I hope to have an update for you in the near future.

This discussion has been closed.