The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Where is greece? Is that a town somewhere

blueneon posted: »

GREECE!

• -_- Yes totally, located near the Lost Atlantis. You should visit some time!

Markd4547 posted: »

Where is greece? Is that a town somewhere

• edited October 2014

Your a better man then me it takes a lot to cheat on someone and I want someone I can completely trust and I wouldn't trust someone after that and it was her she did it when she knew she was in a relationship don't get manipulated bro but good luck :)

I forgave her because she came to me about it with an honest heart, and in the past she had done me no wrong, so I wont dump her because of

• someone I can completely trust

Get out of your dream world.

Your a better man then me it takes a lot to cheat on someone and I want someone I can completely trust and I wouldn't trust someone after that and it was her she did it when she knew she was in a relationship don't get manipulated bro but good luck

• edited October 2014

Alt text

You are learning well blue you spotted my trolling this time XD

blueneon posted: »

-_- Yes totally, located near the Lost Atlantis. You should visit some time!

• I didn 't know you were an elderly Asian man, with lucious eyebrows if I may say.

You are learning well blue you spotted my trolling this time XD

• edited October 2014

We divorced stop getting jelly

Alt text

You good sir are living in the dream world I completely trust Emma Watson she was never mean to me, never lied to me or she is talented so get your facts straight

but seriosuly Just never cheat that is mostly it

someone I can completely trust Get out of your dream world.

• Next part uploaded.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited October 2014

Sorry to hear, but you gotta consider her a person with needs, is she more religious than you or is she up to having sex and stuff like that? Is she even religious?

It's still wrong what she did, it feels a little like cheating, but maybe she just knew you weren't going to do it, and wanted to find someone else to fulfill it? idk ._.

Guys I found out my girlfriend got tricked into doing ERP. The person was a friend of a friend. My friend saw what was going on the

• LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

DESTROY THAT BITCHE'S BEAK

• Should I stick to the 2-choice thing or should I make it four?

AWESOMEO posted: »

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL DESTROY THAT BITCHE'S BEAK

• lololol owning bitches in COC.

• That could be changing from time to time, depending on what kind of choice it is.

Should I stick to the 2-choice thing or should I make it four?

• Stick to 2, when it fits make it more.

Should I stick to the 2-choice thing or should I make it four?

• COC? xD

lololol owning bitches in COC.

• Clash of Clans.

COC? xD

• oh XD

Clash of Clans.

• What did you think I meant? xD

oh XD

• idk lol xD

What did you think I meant? xD

• edited October 2014

Thread: 420 SHREK IT FGTS!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.kongregate.com/games/eightdarkskulls/420-shrek-it

Remember to blaze it everyday kids

• i just found this amazing game :D. It has better graphics than TWD, better story, better gameplay, better everything. I suggest you play it now

http://www.kongregate.com/games/eightdarkskulls/420-shrek-it

• .-.

AIn't foolin' me bro.

i just found this amazing game . It has better graphics than TWD, better story, better gameplay, better everything. I suggest you play it now http://www.kongregate.com/games/eightdarkskulls/420-shrek-it

• edited October 2014

Nvm 420 shrek it doe.

• ain't foolin' me m8.

i just found this amazing game . It has better graphics than TWD, better story, better gameplay, better everything. I suggest you play it now http://www.kongregate.com/games/eightdarkskulls/420-shrek-it

• edited October 2014

No it isn't. Today's Disney era is actually considered the "Disney Revival Era" in Disney history. In the last 6 years they have produced the following good movies:

The Princess and the Frog

Up

Tangled

Winnie the Pooh

Toy Story 3

The Muppets

Wreck-It-Ralph

Brave

Frozen

Monsters University

They are expanding their horizons, and sure there are some duds, but the company is evolving and getting out of funk they were in in the 2000s.

I was talking about today's Disney, not the ones that were when we were kids. Today's Disney is shit.

• You guys are so mean :(

allowed into the kingdom to attend prep school Lost me there just another typical cheesy one-liner film made to take advantage of m

• That hurt my feels why do you say dat :'(

You guys are so mean

• whispers

Because it's true...

Dissappears into the shadows

That hurt my feels why do you say dat

• Just from my experience of many people confiding in me about relationship problems (why me, I don't know), that is a red flag. Relationships like that, where one goes behind the others back, don't tend to last long. And...uhh...how could someone be "tricked" into doing ERP? lol that's like saying "oops I accidentally fell on top of him and that's why we were kissing it was an accident i swaer".

Guys I found out my girlfriend got tricked into doing ERP. The person was a friend of a friend. My friend saw what was going on the

• edited October 2014

Alt text

cats smh

dogsarethebest

• First time to see my phone on 0%.

• That is why I love kitties.

cats smh dogsarethebest

• bitches

Alt text

Just reminded me of this scene in Ali g for some reason

lololol owning bitches in COC.

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited October 2014

They won't stop our evolution.

Who do you think we are?

• area 11 lyrics

They won't stop our evolution. Who do you think we are?

• :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

@Alive_Clem

• Slowly cutting my victims limbs off, them making them into a stew, and eating them right in front of my victims.

papai46 posted: »

Question: What are your guilty pleasures?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.