The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Also meant as a question, but okay, if you want to point out the obvious xD

Markd4547 posted: »

area 11 lyrics

• I converted her about a month ago, same time we began the relationship.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Sorry to hear, but you gotta consider her a person with needs, is she more religious than you or is she up to having sex and stuff like that

• You left out all the non-animated movies, plus I didn't really like some of those movies so much, Toy Story 3 was ok but people like it more because they feast over our childhood, I didn't like it as much as the first two, just nostalgia.

And about TV, not the movie industry, you can't deny the fact that 90% of their shows is absolute revisions of their previous shows, same stupid and repetitive puns, same nerve-wrecking laughtrack, same poor casting, and don't get me started on the theme songs that almost had me jumping off of my front porch.

I don't relate to Disney at all today, especially how they bought huge titles and slowly turn them into PG 10 rated bullshit, if they ruin Star Wars I fucking swear to God...

No it isn't. Today's Disney era is actually considered the "Disney Revival Era" in Disney history. In the last 6 years they have produced th

• Opinions are like assholes, we all have one.

You guys are so mean

• Remember to blaze it everyday kids

Alt text

Every DaY

• edited October 2014

She was tempted. I'm sure she would have came to me about it before it happened, but I was asleep at the time.

Just from my experience of many people confiding in me about relationship problems (why me, I don't know), that is a red flag. Relationships

• This is what my hair does after I shower.

Mike what are you doing?

Mike please stop it.

MIKE PLS!

Alt text

• did you play it

Green613 posted: »

Nvm 420 shrek it doe.

• produced the following good movies

It wasn't a list of all of them. And The Muppets was live action.

I don't watch the channel, I only focus on the movies. Which ones beside Toy Story 3 did you not like? And Toy Story 3 got critically acclaimed reviews, was named best film of 2010, was in Time magazine, and won 12 awards so I think it qualifies as a good movie xD

You left out all the non-animated movies, plus I didn't really like some of those movies so much, Toy Story 3 was ok but people like it more

• edited October 2014

Who is your favorite female superhero and why?

Alt text

Mine is Harley Quinn pretty, smart, chaotic a complete badass

Fun fact Harley originated from the cartoon series she was so popular they brought her into the films, games and comics

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Maybe to Ellen in Xmen and Emma in harry potter count to and Jen :P

• And maybe you are one.

Alt text

Opinions are like assholes, we all have one.

• Batman

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SHOTS FIRED

PEW PEW PEW

DORITOS

MOUTAIN DEW

MLG

PEW PEW

Who is your favorite female superhero and why? Mine is Harley Quinn pretty, smart, chaotic a complete badass Fun fact Harley origi

• HA NO LOL

did you play it

• It is not going to be a good movie. That doesn 't mean you won 't like it though. It is just that everyone else will hate it, cause it won 't be quallity enough.

You guys are so mean

• edited October 2014

SHOTS FIRED

Your shooting blanks bro Blueneon is batman >:D

Batman OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHOTS FIRED PEW PEW PEW DORITOS MOUTAIN DEW MLG PEW PEW

• Alt text

Who is your favorite female superhero and why? Mine is Harley Quinn pretty, smart, chaotic a complete badass Fun fact Harley origi

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited October 2014

I once used Aunt Jemima to create fake vomit. With pieces of apple, and water. @Rigtail and @TWDFan86 were there when I did it xD

• What you said.

SHOTS FIRED Your shooting blanks bro Blueneon is batman >:D

• Um

Alt text

This is what my hair does after I shower. Mike what are you doing? Mike please stop it. MIKE PLS!

• I think that Harley is a really genius character, I love her. And aside from her I also love myself, if I count. :P

• What did you use it for?

TDMshadowCP posted: »

I once used Aunt Jemima to create fake vomit. With pieces of apple, and water. @Rigtail and @TWDFan86 were there when I did it xD

• Alt text

Maddi why U always gotta be like that :'/

• these are gold :D

Alt text

Alt text

• Alt text

Alive_Clem posted: »

Who is Aunt Jemima ? xD

• I just need a Katniss now.

Um

• Well excUuUuuUuuuUuse me for wanting my pancakes with a little extra flavor </3

Maddi why U always gotta be like that :'/

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited October 2014

I was had 2 weeks to do a project and I was barely working on it. I didn't want points taken off, so I just did the fake vomit. Before my mother left to work, she gave apple slices, so instead I smashed those, and mixed some Aunt Jemima in it. I rubbed some in my shirt, so it could be look more realistic, and then dumped the thing in the toilet. I used that as an excuse to not go to school the next day.

What did you use it for?

• edited October 2014

Alt text

XD your excused And take up half the page with a picture of syrup GODDAMIT :P

Well excUuUuuUuuuUuse me for wanting my pancakes with a little extra flavor </3

• First time I see that in my life, does it taste well?

• Oh god i wanna visit Bob's burgers now (not that im a cannibal or something) ^^

• Omg The Real Blind Sniper is dead or imprisoned and this one is a phony, as a result He Bans tons of members but the few members that remain will try to fight back Clever....

[Evil laugh] There's no stopping me now! I've gone... Mod with power!

• edited October 2014

Gustav, your comment is invisible

:3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

• They do look alike! xD

Um

• It's trying to spook you

:3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

Alive_Clem posted: »

Gustav, your comment is invisible

Sign in to comment in this discussion.