The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Stop fooling around and finish your homework!

AWESOMEO posted: »

UAHWHDFIAWJFPOIA XD

• 3158 YAY!

5600 likes yay

• You could just talk to me in private, I never got an answer when I said happy birthday y'know

:3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

Alive_Clem posted: »

I would but I don't really know what to say when I'm there...

• edited October 2014

I would but I don't really know what to say when I'm there...

:3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

It was decent... Also, when will you come on skype again? .

• 6069 :x

5600 likes yay

• I think you should visit the doctor.

So true I can taste the honesty.

• So true I can taste the honesty.

I think we've been focusing on females and feminism for like 2 months now, when will there be MALISTS? Oh wait, I don't need to be that, I'm not insecure of my equality, therefore don't need a term to remind people what my worth is lel.

• What does it taste like?

So true I can taste the honesty.

• hmmmmmmmmm

6069 :x

• How did you know my birthday? Also thanks xD

:3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

It was decent... Also, when will you come on skype again? .

• Skype alarmed me when your birthday way :b

:3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

How did you know my birthday? Also thanks xD

• Buttholes.

What does it taste like?

• You like that don'tcha now

papai46 posted: »

Buttholes.

• Oh, thats nice. Maybe tomorrow I will see if I can get my skype to work :)

:3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

Skype alarmed me when your birthday way :b

• FITe me IRL FGT!

You like that don'tcha now

• Bittersweet.

What does it taste like?

• In the poorer countries it's necessary where men completely control women like slaves where even cheating on their husband is punishable by death but first world countriesno XD

I think we've been focusing on females and feminism for like 2 months now, when will there be MALISTS? Oh wait, I don't need to be that, I'm not insecure of my equality, therefore don't need a term to remind people what my worth is lel.

• y u do dis

Alt text

Nice.

• AC! You came back! Welcome back :D

6069 :x

• Awesome film :D

Alt text

• edited October 2014

My comment needs to be approved by a moderator...what the fuck is this? I actually took time to answer your question. :( Maybe it was the picture, but it wasnt even revealing.

Markd4547 posted: »

Who is your favorite female superhero and why? Mine is Harley Quinn pretty, smart, chaotic a complete badass Fun fact Harley origi

• XD I got that before for a picture which was safe but the words of the link to post it had a bad word in it so they couldn't post what did you say?

My comment needs to be approved by a moderator...what the fuck is this? I actually took time to answer your question. Maybe it was the picture, but it wasnt even revealing.

• wat m8 .-.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

y u do dis

• c:

Bittersweet.

• k

papai46 posted: »

FITe me IRL FGT!

• Dont have the patience to try to actually write what I wrote. But I posted a picture taken from the comics and said that Scarlet Witch is my favourite female character because she is bad-ass. I also added that I loved her part in Avengers disassembled(my favorite storyline from Avengers). I also like her back story and shit, being the daughter of Magneto and having him be one of the only ones that can stop her in that storyline was pretty cool. I love her character too, having her be a telekinesis who won harm a soul, but when she goes out of control there is no stopping her. Which was really interesting in the disassembled arc because no one thought that she would be doing that shit and harming the Avengers, not even Scarlet knew what she was doing.

I wrote something similar to this, but since I wrote it basically here, if any mod sees this, don't bother approving it as it will basically be a double post, but please tell me why this happens, it will be very informative for everyone.

XD I got that before for a picture which was safe but the words of the link to post it had a bad word in it so they couldn't post what did you say?

• Check your steam, bruh.

wat m8 .-.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited October 2014

Woman nowadays use it to cancel every fucking criticism against them.

Feminism became the opposite of what it was created for, it created inequality and turned the tables in an unnecessary way, that term makes men shiver in fear, it's pathetic.

In the poorer countries it's necessary where men completely control women like slaves where even cheating on their husband is punishable by death but first world countriesno XD

• I did right now and you ain't there bruh

Check your steam, bruh.

• I'll fight you both right now.

k

• Add me!

BRUH, I just replied to you .-.

• Alt text

I agree

I think they do more harm then good brainwashing girls into thinking men caused all your problems etc but their are a few poor countries where women are mistreated and shot for having an opinion where they would need feminism but first world feminism is a joke and does more damage then good

Woman nowadays use it to cancel every fucking criticism against them. Feminism became the opposite of what it was created for, it created inequality and turned the tables in an unnecessary way, that term makes men shiver in fear, it's pathetic.

• BRUH, I just replied to you .-.

I did right now and you ain't there bruh

AC! You came back! Welcome back

• Alt text

I'll fight you both right now.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited October 2014

THAT PICTURE PERFECTLY DESCRIBES IT, THANK YOU.

Yes, but at those countries there are millions of other problems mostly.

I agree I think they do more harm then good brainwashing girls into thinking men caused all your problems etc but their are a few poor co

• Awesome Scarlet :D

In my case certain words are blocked on the system a picture I had was funny and not bad but in the link in the name of the gif I didn't notice it had a racist N word in it which caused my comment to be monitored and not post

Dont have the patience to try to actually write what I wrote. But I posted a picture taken from the comics and said that Scarlet Witch is m

• Alt text

XD no prob this is my favorite one

THAT PICTURE PERFECTLY DESCRIBES IT, THANK YOU. Yes, but at those countries there are millions of other problems mostly.

• I tried it again since the link had no swear words or anything. Only proper word it had was "ANd" and "Fed". I guess it is the picture then. Which is just the comic form of her about to use her powers while wearing her costume which you cant really see her chest since its blocked by her magic, but she has a costume on anyways, but oh well better for them to review it than to have me post it and than be banned after even though it doesnt show anything.

Awesome Scarlet In my case certain words are blocked on the system a picture I had was funny and not bad but in the link in the name of the gif I didn't notice it had a racist N word in it which caused my comment to be monitored and not post

Sign in to comment in this discussion.