Markd4547 posted: »

XD no prob this is my favorite one

• edited October 2014

Alt text

"lmao"

• Alt text

LOOK AT DAT GODLIKE BEARD RACHEL he is slightly amused :) ^

"lmao"

• Just watched TWD season 5 episode 1. It was really fucking good! Carol is a beast.

• edited October 2014

XD THIS IS LEGENDARY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSGMcTSuV2M

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/naughty-dog-open-to-a-new-crash-bandicoot-but-the-/1100-6421238/

Imagine a Ps4 Crash Bandicoot when the Ps1 version was so awesome plus naughty are making it guarteed perfection :'D

Alt text

DO want so awesome :'D

• 1v1 me beach

blueneon posted: »

He is part of the comertial Batman.

• Nope. I just couldn't let a thing like that happen..

Alive_Clem posted: »

You are back ?! :O Cool...

• I don't like this place that much anymore, but that isn't the same for the people (some of them of course). I'll just post some random stuff rarely, but no one gives a single fuck anyway.

XD She is the female batman the question was female heroes so Gus would of chose the female batman And great to see you back come back more pls

• edited October 2014

I missed you Batman come back as much as you can but I agree it's really depressing here recently :'(

Rafoli posted: »

I don't like this place that much anymore, but that isn't the same for the people (some of them of course). I'll just post some random stuff rarely, but no one gives a single fuck anyway.

• My Mom bought 60 pounds of potatoes.

• Your mom sounds cool.

Tinni posted: »

My Mom bought 60 pounds of potatoes.

• She said they were on sale lol. I don't know what we're going to do with them all though. I guess I could make potato chips or something haha.

Your mom sounds cool.

• Favorite Superhero Harley Quinn

I don't think that word means what you think it means bra.

Who is your favorite female superhero and why? Mine is Harley Quinn pretty, smart, chaotic a complete badass Fun fact Harley origi

• edited October 2014

I just came back here because Papai warned me "someone was trying to be the ORIGINAL BATMAN OF THE FORUMS". Even though I'm SICK of this place and some of its people i just couldn't let that happen. Good to talk to you again bro.

I missed you Batman come back as much as you can but I agree it's really depressing here recently

• edited October 2014

lol my mother does the same thing. When something goes on sale she buys a lifetime supply of it. xD

She said they were on sale lol. I don't know what we're going to do with them all though. I guess I could make potato chips or something haha.

• Good point bro we needed you I will never let that happen :'D

I just came back here because Papai warned me "someone was trying to be the ORIGINAL BATMAN OF THE FORUMS". Even though I'm SICK of this place and some of its people i just couldn't let that happen. Good to talk to you again bro.

• I know I tell people to just ignore youtube comments but sometimes I can't help it. And this piece of work really really really pissed me off. Worst thing you can do to make me hate you is tell depressed people to fuck off

Alt text

And it goes on for a while. With a lot of people telling him off and him ignorantly standing his ground. I might add this was on Skillet music video where it comes out of nowhere.

Alt text

Alt text

This one girl tries to educate him and tell this dick some context and he just says "I don't care about your backstory"

Alt text

So I read through this and I could not keep quiet and just ignore this. Such blatant hate and ignorance for something he clearly doesn't understand. My favorite part is how he says "you assume I didn't go through depression myself" BULL FUCKING SHIT! No one whose gone through something this serious would be casually insulting everyone else whose going through it!

So here I lay my smack down!

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Seriously fuck anyone who tells people with depression to fuck off. Its a real issue that should be taken seriously. I hate the implication that my suicidal thoughts were some stupid way for me to get attention! I hated myself and it was irrational and nothing I could do about it!

• edited October 2014

That guy has no idea what he is saying.

Seriously fuck anyone who tells people with depression to fuck off. Its a real issue that should be taken seriously.

^That.

Rockworm posted: »

I know I tell people to just ignore youtube comments but sometimes I can't help it. And this piece of work really really really pissed me o

• I haven't been this legit angry at something someone has said on the internet in a long time. I've learned to just roll with the stupid. But this really bothers me. If he's an internet troll looking for negative responses he won. But I couldn't sit back and let this guy be a total douchebag about something this serious. I can't help but think if there were more people who tried to fix the problem instead of blindly judge Robin Williams might still be alive.

That guy has no idea what he is saying. Seriously fuck anyone who tells people with depression to fuck off. Its a real issue that should be taken seriously. ^That.

• xD don't worry you'll always be the old batman

Nope. I just couldn't let a thing like that happen..

• It is nice to see someone so hopeful, it's such a contrast to everyone else

I also find her attitude to be hilarious for some reason. Daryl and her make an interesting duo.

I think he was a great villain, but he's definitely not a good person. The whole scene where he has Hershel at swordpoint, and Rick is trying to convince him to stand down without violence was so intense. Hershel seemed proud that Rick was trying to reason with the Governor, and content at the end.(This is how I comfort myself, Hershel's death messed me up man.D:)

The scene was intense as well as sickening. I knew everything was sooo completely screwed over. Losing the prison and the dismantling of the group is one thing, but Hershel's death solidified my complete hatred of the Governor.

For one thing the pacing is a lot more balanced. I found the portrayal of the characters to be more authentic and genuine..The showrunner also doesn't kill anyone off unless it for sure will benefit the storyline/conflict and make a significant impact on the characters and the audience. I guess I also just preferred the script this season, as opposed to last.

I definitely agree with you about the pacing now that I think about it.

Michonne is difficult to understand at first, you will see some of her backstory. Yeah, she said she was going to kill him, and she did! She

• awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

@sweetpeaclem

• edited November 2014

I was surprised to see them paired up. It is a little funny how she tries to be so tough, seeing as she's such a tiny thing lol. Beth and Daryl are so different, but at the same time are quite similar. The episode "Still" is one of my top episodes of all the seasons. It was a good stand alone episode, it kind of reminded me of an independent movie in a way that there was only two people in the entire episode.

It was awful. I knew that things were going to go south, but I kept hoping Rick would be able to convince the Governor to see reason. That sequence, and the entire ending of that episode was horrific.

Belan posted: »

It is nice to see someone so hopeful, it's such a contrast to everyone else I also find her attitude to be hilarious for some reason

• Thats it. Just got a nice little addon that just disables Youtube comments. I always regret reading them anyway.

• I was surprised to see them paired up. It is a little funny how she tries to be so tough, seeing as she's such a tiny little thing lol. Beth and Daryl are so different, but at the same time are quite similar. The episode "Still" is one of my top episodes of all the seasons. It was a good stand alone episode, it kind of reminded me of an independent movie in a way that there was only two people in the entire episode

"Still" is definitely one of my favorites (and the most recent episode that I have watched). It was nice to just focus on their character development with a nice fun, humorous, light episode w/ a touch of the feels. The last several episodes leading up to that were just making me depressed for some reason lol. It was just relieving.

It was awful. I knew that things were going to go south, but I kept hoping Rick would be able to convince the Governor to see reason. That sequence, and the entire ending of that episode was horrific.

I just feel bad for the people that had to take that feeling into the wait for the second half of the season..

I was surprised to see them paired up. It is a little funny how she tries to be so tough, seeing as she's such a tiny thing lol. Beth and D

• (?) Sasha likes this

My Mom bought 60 pounds of potatoes.

• It definitely was a refreshing break from all the agony and sadness in the last episodes haha. It's commendable that an episode only featuring two characters kept my attention, in fact I found it pretty captivating.

Trust me, I almost went mad during the wait for the second half, you are lucky you weren't watching then!

Belan posted: »

I was surprised to see them paired up. It is a little funny how she tries to be so tough, seeing as she's such a tiny little thing lol. Beth

• Why couldn't you just force yourself to vomit? That's what I would do when I didn't wanna go to school

gohardorgohome

actuallyeitherwayyoustayathome

youknowwhatimean

TDMshadowCP posted: »

I was had 2 weeks to do a project and I was barely working on it. I didn't want points taken off, so I just did the fake vomit. Before my mo

• Plot twist: I don't use that brand!

But I assume so, it's like a household name for the face of maple syrup.

Alive_Clem posted: »

First time I see that in my life, does it taste well?

• edited October 2014

I have to put words here or else my angry face turns into a quote >:(

XD no prob this is my favorite one

• You sound like such a hipster xD

And why in ALL THAT IS HOLY did you not like Tangled? That's one of my favorite movies, why am I even talking to you right now! It was amaziiingg that's like me saying "attack on titan is so dumb the show is boring and sucks" to you, you break my heart :(

AWESOMEO posted: »

um... Frozen is ok to me, didn't like Brave that much, Wreck-It-Ralph I'll admit, was good, didn't like The Muppets and Tangled at all. I

• Honestly, just don't respond. It's obvious that he is trying to start a fight.

Rockworm posted: »

I know I tell people to just ignore youtube comments but sometimes I can't help it. And this piece of work really really really pissed me o

• Alt text

sweg

• Have you done it before? xD

Why couldn't you just force yourself to vomit? That's what I would do when I didn't wanna go to school gohardorgohome actuallyeitherwayyoustayathome youknowwhatimean

• Lol wow I just realized that I already hit 30,000 likes.

Thanks guys. :p

Sign in to comment in this discussion.