Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• I wonder if Sara Jane actually likes Noah as he likes her, or if she's sort of using him for something. Not in a malevolent way, I'm just thinking that if she's a ghost or something she might not be able to stay around for a relationship. Anyway, it's got me intrigued! And I think it's a good idea to do a mini story for each child!

EMMYPESS posted: »

"You're gonna be late for school dipshit! Wake up!" Ashlyn tore the sheets off of her snoring brother. He winked awake, rubbing his eyes wit

• I'm working on the others. XD I want them PERFECT; I really think you guys will like them. :) I'll tell a story not yet covered when the Porgie kids were younger. Perhaps a visual aid will be better on the eyes, too. Lyla and Georgie are not stupid; they KNOW someone is watching their son but they hope by ignoring it, 'it' will go away; well, you saw the mark....Mary never leaves. :P

Also, the twins are VERY different; they are like oil and water these two. And I agree with the pipe comment!

LupineNoir posted: »

Only one page! But a great one - that is some seriously impressive work. That mark on the back of his neck really stands out, and what with

• OMG! This thing is awesome in every evil way! I showed my GF; we BOTH want one! Reminds us of the movie Annabelle. XD

MasterStone posted: »

Hint hint hint.... guess what was inspired by this.

• Halloween Challenge

Part 3: Wrath

Georgie attempted once more in removing the box of Legos from Emily's grasp; the young girl was in the corner, fighting any child trying to take the play thing.

"Sweetie, can daddy play with ya'?"

Emily remained silent. "Sweetie, daddy really needs ya' to turn 'round and-"

Before Georgie could finish, Emily was on her feet and running to her room. She jumped over the couch, dodged Junior, avoided her other siblings and slid across the floor. Emily slammed the door shut and managed to pin it shut with her toy box. Georgie tried moving the door knob; he had Hans assist him with prying the door open but it would not budge. Georgie slams his forehead into the door.

"Georgie-"

"How bad is your curse, Hans?"

Hans opens his hands; his fingers are connected with a paper thin layer of skin. Georgie rubs it between his fingers.

"The fuck is this, Hans?"

"My curse. Gina is slowly turning into a tree and the twins look like Bear cubs to me...."

"For fuck's sake..."

"Not too sure, boss but I'd say you got the easy one..."

Georgie turned around and saw his other two girls watching. Katie waves.

"Any luck, daddy?"

Georgie grabs her hand. "How are you feeling, love?"

Katie touches her cheeks. "Good."

"Nothing weird?"

Katie giggles. "No, daddy! and besides...THAT'S pretty normal for Emily."

Georgie smiles. "Yeah...I know but she's a lot worse. Usually, she listens..."

Georgie walks into the kitchen, rubbing his neck. The girls foloow behind; Ethan and Junior are quickly behind, as they all sit at the table. Hans pulls out a chair and joins the group. Henry, the bartender, walks in from the back. Penny shrieks, as Henry hangs up his coat.

"Good fuckin' lord, Henry!" Georgie stands up. "Have ya' SEEN yourself!?"

Henry picks at his chest. "So, you CAN notice it?"

Hans covers his mouth. "HOW did you get here without anyone seeing THAT!?"

"Luck..." Henry sits beside Junior. "Hey, kid."

Junior pokes the petruding growth coming from Henry's chest cavity. It wiggles around, causing Henry to wince in pain. Penny leaps down and runs to the bathroom. Lyla passes by and nearly drops the plate of cookies in her hands.

"HENRY! Your chest-"

"My curse, Lyla...my curse."

"Shit. Snow WAS right. It got everyone. I just got off the phone with her and-"

Georgie looks up. "WHAT did she say!?"

"Bigby came back and the witches are on it to remove the curse; no one is sure WHO set this out in the first place. Guess Snow's curse is showing, too. Blue noticed her skin has the texture of sand..."

Georgie covers his face. "Fuck..."

"Sweetie, we will be alright. At least none of the kids are changing into trees or rocks or-" She looks at Henry. "THAT...."

"Where is Peter?"

Everyone in the room looks around. "Ethan, where is your brother?"

Ethan shrugs. "He WAS outside."

"Can you get him and ask if he wants a snack?"

Ethan agrees and walks outside. Meanwhile, Lyla hands out cookies and milk for the others. The remaining kids enjoy their sweet treats, as Hans and Henry nibble at theirs. Georgie plays with it for a bit before splitting it into four sections. As the kids inhale his section, Ethan returns. His face is pale.

"Ethan-" Lyla stands up. "Where is Peter?"

All Ethan can do is point; Georgie does not give the boy a chance to explain, as he's running out the door. He nearly runs into the wall, as he scurries to the sliding gass door.

"Please-" Georgie begs to the sky, as he turns the corner. "Don't let it be too late-"

Georgie finds Peter sitting on the ground. He has surrounded himself with large rocks. Georgie could smell smoke, as a tiny trail evaporates into the air. Carefully, Georgie walks behind Peter. In his hand, he holds on of Ethan's stuffed Wolf toys. In horror, Georgie watches his son stab the toy with a very sharp stick; the stuffing flies from the opening, as Peter viciously continues to impale the toy. To the side, burning embers of another toy continues.

"PETER!" Georgie grabs his hand. "PETER! Peter, son, look at daddy-"

Peter turns. By this time, Lyla and the other kids have made it to the back yard. Terror stricken, Georgie inches back; Peter's teeth are fangs, as his eyes glow a deep Amber color. He growls, continuing to stab the Wolf doll.

"Peter-"

"I'm doing this for you, daddy."

Georgie is alarmed. "For....me?"

"He hurt you....so I hurt him..."

"Peter, stop-"

Peter continues. "For you, daddy....revenge for you, daddy. I will see the Sheriff turn to dust, make him pay..."

It was too late; the second curse was persisting over his son's head. Lyla and Georgie could only stand back and watch their son's ongoing activity. He was extremly angry, displeased and outraged.

Peter had become Wrath.

Part 4 soon :)

Any questions, well, you know the drill. Sorry for it being so short; on my break right now and I figured these don't need to be too long. :)

• I love that you gave Peter wrath. That crushed me....

I was wondering at first but then you mentioned the wolf. Great so far!!

pudding_pie posted: »

Halloween Challenge Part 3: Wrath Georgie attempted once more in removing the box of Legos from Emily's grasp; the young girl was in t

• edited October 2014

All of the Wolf children hit their pillows exhausted from another long day of school and responsibilities. All but one of them, that is. Noah sat in his bed, his eyes staring at his trackphone's screen. He longed for one of the newer touch screen phones, but with such a big family, budgets were bound to be slim. He was lucky he had a job that payed minimum wage, since most Fabletown places don't always abide by Mundy laws in that regard. Tired, yet unable to fall asleep, Noah embraced for the inevitable. Another visit from his new friend.

Parched, he got out of bed and tip-toed from his bedroom to the little kitchen on the far side of the apartment. His feet scuttled across the hardwood floors, and that's when he heard the soft click of a door closing. Immediately after, he felt her hands hug him around his waist from behind. Every time she touched him, it sent chills down his spine. Part of him loved it, and part of him still wondered why the bloody hell she was so damn cold.

"Evening," She whispered in his ear. She was a lot more clingy this time around. He forgot of some of the stuff they'd talked about the night before, so he feared she would be angry if she knew. He just listened to whatever she wanted to do.

"Anywhere in particular you want to go tonight?" Sara Jane asked, plopping down on his couch. She brushed her soft brown hair out of the way, a flirtatious look shooting directly at Noah.

"Well, erm. I don't know." Noah said. "As long as we don't go breaking and entering again, I think I'll be okay with whatever we do."

Sara let out a soft laugh, almost mockingly."Oh sweetie, we haven't done and breaking and entering. We've just done entering."

"But-" Noah began.

"If we were to do breaking, that would require the destruction of someone else's property, no? Therefore, all we have done was entered, and that's not against the law, to my understanding."

"I think you're misinterpreting my-"

"Let's go to the zoo," Sara cuts him off yet again. "I like to see the elephants."

"But-"

Sara tugs his shoulder, leading him out the door once more and into the moonlight. Tonight was a full moon, which generally made all the cublings wary. He gulped as they zipped down the stairs, careful to stay quiet so as to not wake any neighbors up. The front doors of the building were already wide open for them, and she practically had him running to keep up with her while turning street corners and passing the occasional lone taxi.

"Don't you think driving would be more sufficient?" Noah asked after a good five minutes.

"I like to run. Get's the blood flowing," Sara replied. Her dress, Noah had just noticed, was a bit tattered on the edge, like she'd been wearing it for centuries. She led him down long stretched of streets with out pausing. Noah counted his blessings that he'd been born a wolf and rather athletic, otherwise he'd be heaving out his last breath by now.

The entrance to the zoo came up on their left. After passing numerous closed delis and bakeries, they approached the wrought iron gates and stopped to catch their breaths. Or rather, for Noah to catch his.

"You're a machine!" He said between puffs. "I mean, I got some North Wind in my genes, but even I can't run like that with out getting tired."

Sara Jane giggled a most girlish giggle. She played with the chains that bound the gates together, seemingly inspecting them to see how she could overcome them.

Noah must have looked away for a split second, and when he looked back, the doors were open. "Are you a locksmith genius or something? What are you doing to get these things open?"

"I have secrets," She replies. Again, her hand tugs on Noah's sleeve, leading him directly in to the zoo. It was dark, save for a few street lamps on the corners of larger exhibits. Barely noticeable, Noah squinted in the dark to spot the various animals in their various cages. Most of them slept.

Arriving at the elephant exhibit, Sara finally decided to sit down. The bench was cold and wet, a sign of morning dew beginning to condense on the surface of everything. A giant grey elephant sat directly in front of them, it's tusks sticking over the fence line and the trunk swishing back and forth. It was having about as much sleep as Noah was.

"They're beautiful, aren't they?" Sara asks, her hands folding together.

"What? Oh, yeah. Well, I mean. They're elephants. They're pretty cool." Noah replies.

Sara Jane is silent for a while. She turns to look at Noah, who'd begun to nod of just a little staring at this enormous unmoving creature.

"Why?" She asked.

"Huh?" Noah said, his head shaking the sleep away.

"Why were you nice to me all those nights ago?"

"Well, it's only been three or so days. And I was nice because I'm a nice guy."

"Oh," She replies. He notices her holding something in her hand. Noah reaches out, grabbing her dainty fingers and unraveling them to reveal what was underneath.

"Why do you have a little baby hat?" He asked. Secretly, he begun to remember what Carter's shifted form had said to him earlier that day. It almost haunted him to wonder what happened, and he felt guilty for already kind of knowing.

"It's a keepsake," She said. Her eyes darted away from his, the light nearby contorting the shadows on her face. That's when Noah noticed the marks on her neck. His fingers traced them, despite the chills her skin constantly gave him.

Her hand reached up, dragging his arm away from her. "Please. Don't..."

"I'm sorry," Noah said.

"It's okay." Sara said. She looked at him again, her expression particularly lonely.

The time that passed in between then and sunrise was almost nonexistent for the two of them. Even though they were just sitting there, hand in hand, Noah didn't want to move a single inch ever again. The moon glistened on their bodies, making Noah also notice how frail Sara Jane looked. His body, partially unwillingly, began to change under the rays, fur popping out where bare skin used to be. He was a wolf, his furry head resting on her lap softly.

She stroked his head, unfazed of his abilities. They were silently enjoying each other's company until one or both of them fell asleep.

Before he knew it, she was gone. He woke up to the nudging of a mundy security guard.

"How the 'ell you get in here, boy?" The stout man asked. Noah had to refrain from laughing at the man's goatee, since it was so out of style for the officer.

"I uh...." Noah looked around for Sara. No sign of her. "I slept walk."

"Oh, yeah? Tell it to the arresting officer. You're going down to the precinct."

Noah couldn't even react when the official police officer rolled over, his handcuffs fastening themselves onto Noah's wrists. This is going to be one hell of a morning, that's for sure.

Hehe. That isn't good. I already know how Harmony is going to react....it'll be fantastic XD I hope you liked this chapter, I might do two more before moving on to the next child. <3

• Oh shit, Hans's curse took me by surprise. Peter's, however, did not. I kind of saw him being the 'wrath' sin, since he holds so many bad feelings in for the people who mock him because of his true lineage.

I agree with the girls, it is normal for Emily XD She's a firecracker, that one.

Nasty curse for Henry, that's for sure! Gosh, this isn't looking good in the least bit!

Shit, Snow too? That's scary :O

shit shit shit! Shit!

Shit! Peter calm down!

Really curious as to where this is going to take them. Suspenseful even. I love it!

Halloween Challenge Part 3: Wrath Georgie attempted once more in removing the box of Legos from Emily's grasp; the young girl was in t

• October 21

Dear Diary,

It's Robbie again. I came home early because I have a stomach bug, Mommy said. I was kind of bummed because today we were going to go to insectropolis and see all the bugs, and that's really awesome. I cried a little but Mommy told me she would take me another day, just me and her. I got glasses a few days ago, because the doctor who did my eye exam told me I had blurry vision. Still getting used to them, they have red rims and look pretty cool I think. Since I was home all day, Mommy sat on the couch with me and snuggled by the TV. I asked her if she was afraid of also getting sick but she said nothing will stop her from holding me, which made me feel really happy. Daddy comes home from work an hour before the rest of the kids get home from school, so he joined me and we watched some cartoons but I think I slept more than I paid attention. My belly hurt for a really long time, but now it's starting to feel better. When the other kids got home, they ran in and were talking about how awesome the field trip was and Scarlett gave me a souvenir, which was really nice of her. It's a bug in a lollipop. I don't think I would ever eat it, but it's cool to show people, right? I put it in my box of things under my bed. I didn't really eat much of dinner, but it was beef stew that cooked all day long. Mommy said it's good for sick kids, so I had a little but I also felt like I would puke. I went to bed early, but now I'm awake again because Ash and Noah were fighting and it woke me up. I decided to write before going back to bed since I feel better now. It's almost lights out, so I guess I'll end today's entry.

~Sick Robbie :(

• Peter was the easy one because of the hostility he has for that side of the fence. Everyone in Fabletown has been cursed; Snow had her own, as does Hans and the other Fables.

I wanted to do something new and different with the challenge. And yes; Emily is a firecracker that one. XD

Well, I'm glad this is working out; interested in working with the other kids into their doomed sin. :) Glad you and everyone else is enjoying it.

Oh shit, Hans's curse took me by surprise. Peter's, however, did not. I kind of saw him being the 'wrath' sin, since he holds so many bad fe

• I liked this; do not say this isn't good cus it was wonderfully done. I'm enjoying the idea of Noah interacting so much with Sara; I'm detecting some harmless flirting as well but that's just the man in me. XD And that ending....0.0

I'm curious how this wll all end when the challenege is up. Everyone is sort of in the middle and not sure what to think of the situation or how to handle it. I love it! :D

All of the Wolf children hit their pillows exhausted from another long day of school and responsibilities. All but one of them, that is. Noa

• October

Dear Diary:

Its me again. Sorry-seems like Georgie is having too much fun with my journal these days. At least he's not leaving pictures like Katie did. Although I do have to say, it was pretty accurate. XD

Last night we had to take Emily to the Hospital; she woke up with severe pain in her lower left part of her stomach. Swineheart examined and found out her Apendix was about to rupture; we caught it in time and she had to have an emergency operation. We were worried about her; Emily however thought it was 'cool' that they were going to open her up and pull out this organ that could 'kill' her. Emily got to have all the ice cream she could possibly shove down her throat. She DID share with her siblings, which surprised Georgie and I.

Swineheart wants to keep her overnight; not going to lie, its very strange not having my mini Georgie in the house. To keep the others busy, Georgie and I are having a movie night; we got all the Halloween classics like Hocus Pocus and Halloween Town. Georgie went out and got candies, ice cream and items to make our own candy caramel Apples. The kids had a blast with those; it was too precious seeing Ethan and Peter literally dunk the Apples into the liquid sugar.

Georgie sat with them, as we all watched the movie. Katie and Ethan managed to stay awake. I took Peter and Junior to bed; Georgie had Penny in our bed for tonight. Georgie usually does not allow this but she's been acting up again and I worry she may be getting sick again. He wants to keep an eye on her; her fever has returned. Only thing I hate about this time of year; one gets sick, they ALL follow. Even Junior's nose has been running like a faucet.

Tomorrow, my sister Mary is actually going to spen the entire day with me. Emily will be pleased to come home and see her. She's bringing the old school Nintendo set; I had no idea she still had that silly thing. We used to play for HOURS; the kids are in for a treat, especially Junior. He's my little gamer. He'll enjoy Super Mario and all the other various games Mary will bring.

Tonight, Georgie requested my Brown Sugar coated Porkchops; Peter's eyes lit like Christmas trees when I mentioned this possibility for supper. I'm going to head to the store here in a bit and make it. I've been in a cooking mood lately; must be the upcoming holiday seasons. :) I'm sure my little helpers will love to participate tonight with assisting me in preperation for dinner.

Well, better be going before traffic backs me up. Plus, the phone is ringing.

Until next time. <3 Lyla Porgie

• I'm going to assume it's based off one of the legends from the site I linked a few days ago. So I'm going to guess... The Babysitter Story?

Hint hint hint.... guess what was inspired by this.

• I adore the Porgie family; I can't even see Georgie as anything but a devouted father and loyal husband to Lyla. He's been through so much shit and now, he has this adorable little family. :) And to love Peter the way he does. :)

I loved this; Emily is such a little smart ass and I love her for it. Never change, Emily. Those porkchops sound freaking bomb! And damn, pie-making me feel REAL old now with the nintendo set! XD

Movie nights! <3 those movies! Great job, dude!!!

October Dear Diary: Its me again. Sorry-seems like Georgie is having too much fun with my journal these days. At least he's not leavin

• I DID have a question for you! I text and called but I THINK you are busy. And you get on to me! XDDD

Anyways, I thought Peter had no idea about Bigby until he was in his later teens? Or, is it because THESE are based off of Georgie's [ast sins, Peter feels the hostility Georgie still has for the Sheriff? Again, bravo on this very fascinating idea with the Halloween challenge! :D

Peter was the easy one because of the hostility he has for that side of the fence. Everyone in Fabletown has been cursed; Snow had her own,

• Haha, thanks :) I actually liked this chapter a lot myself. Not going so much 'Scary' on this one, as I have stated, but more mysterious. Still Halloween related, I supposed.

I liked this; do not say this isn't good cus it was wonderfully done. I'm enjoying the idea of Noah interacting so much with Sara; I'm detec

• Robert the Haunted Doll.

I'm going to assume it's based off one of the legends from the site I linked a few days ago. So I'm going to guess... The Babysitter Story?

• "You are WHERE?" Noah's mother, Harmony screamed over the phone. It was exactly 6:45, according to the clock above his head. He had five minutes to explain what happened.

"Mom-"

"I swear to the GODS if you STOLE anything or MURDERED anyone, I will DISOWN your ass, do you hear me son? It'll fucking happen!"

Noah had never heard his mother say any of the swears she'd just used on him. His heart sank at the amount of shit he was going to go through before this got better.

"Mom, can I explain-"

"No. Not until I get you the hell out of there, because I don't want anything that shouldn't be heard by Mundies."

"Right. Okay. I guess I'll see you when you get here then," Noah remarked. At this point, he couldn't argue with her.

The phone hung up, no goodbye or nothing, and Noah was escorted back to the holding cell. He twiddled his thumbs as time passed, increasingly aware that it was taking a long time to be bailed out.

He began to think about his predicament.

Where is my baby? That question stuck out the most to him. He longed to ask her, but she seemed too uncomfortable talking about it. And her neck; Why was there suck strange scars on it?

Worst of all, why did she have to take him out so late at night? He has school to think of, and a future. She's only getting him in to trouble doing this.

His mind went back to the fact that he had been arrested. Standing, he punch the brick wall out of anger. Barely wincing, her watched a nice crack of wall fall and hit the ground. He thanked God that he had the strength to endure that sort of pain. He felt stupid, really. He should have just went home after they stopped talking. What prevented him from wanting to go back?

He really, really liked Sara Jane.

The room felt colder all the sudden. He'd been having these moments frequently, the feeling that he really wasn't alone all the time. It would get chilly, and he'd have to put a jacket on or something.

"S....Sara Jane?" He whispered. She was the only reason he could think of causing these moments. There was no answer.

Just then, a fuming Harmony approached the cell's door. Her face looked red, as if she'd spent the past half an hour screaming at practically every living thing. The officer unlocked the cage, releasing the human shaped wolf, who'd proceded to follow his mother down the corridor and out of the police station.

"That's it? We just go?"

"I took care of it," Harmony answered in a low growling tone. That was a sign that Noah should just stay quiet the rest of the day.

They walked past people, and Noah noticed how dazed they seemed. A spell. That's how she fixed it all. She erased their memories with her mighty witch powers that Noah always thought she would over-exaggerate. Guess she wasn't.

They drove home in silence. Just like in the cell, he felt cold. He concluded that it was indeed Sara, and she either couldn't answer him, or she refused to speak in whatever form she'd been taking right now. It almost angered him that she got away with something he got in trouble with. He tried to make it obvious with out saying anything out loud, since his mother was in the car and would probably think he was also crazy.

When they got home, everyone else was getting ready for school. Noah sat at the kitchen table, his father glaring at him for a good while. Harmony joined, taking a close seat next to her husband, who'd been sipping on some black roast coffee.

The other kids left for school.

"So, am I-"

"No. We're keeping you home today. Understand?" Tim said.

Noah just nodded. "Yessir."

"Tell us, son," Harmony added,"What happened? Because it'd be really fucking nice to know why my child was in CENTRAL PARK ZOO-"

"Shh, shh," Tim calmed his wife down. "Yelling won't do any good." He looked at Noah sternly. "But your mother's right. Why on God's green earth were you in the zoo at such...unusual times of the day?"

Noah gulped. He was going to have to tell them how he met Sara, which meant he would have to tell them about sneaking into the club, which meant he'd probably get into more trouble. He devised a plan. "Well, it's a long story."

"We have all day, son," Tim said. His grip on Harmony tightened, he knew she'd blow her gasket again if their son wasn't going to easily comply.

Gulping again, and feeling the guilt in his stomach rise, he decided that the whole truth was necessary. "Alright. Okay. So....remember when I went to that party for Wendy, to chaperon with Rob and make sure the girls didn't get in trouble, since Aunt Morgan was out of town?"

Tim nodded, bringing his coffee to his lips again. Noah realized how thirsty he was then, but ignored the feeling.

"Well, I didn't go. Robbie did, but I didn't. I didn't tell him where I went, but I went to the Puddin' and Pie."

"The strip club? You went to the goddamn-"

"Harmony," Tim said again. She pouted down, snapping her mouth closed. Noah's insides wrenched when he saw his mother begin to break down some, tears streaming her face.

"So you lied to us?" She said, wiping her eyes dry with a napkin.

"I'm sorry, Mom." Noah said. He felt his own tears rising, struggling to hold them back.

"Just, keep telling us what happened," Tim said. He seemed rather emotionless right now, but Noah knew better. His dad never showed real emotions when dealing with hard situations, and he bet on the inside his father was screaming and yelling with even more rage than his mother.

"Any...anyway. I left the club around....midnight. Saw this girl sitting on a bench. She looked lonely...I- I talked with her. She said she liked me, wanted to meet at the diner. So I went and....She didn't show. I was mad a little, but decided it was whatever. That night....I couldn't sleep. I went to pee and-....She showed up. Told me that we were gonna go get a bite at the diner. I thought she was nuts but...You have to believe me. This girl-....I really like her. And- I know she caused this mess right now, but she didn't mean for this to happen. We fell asleep in the park and I guess-....I don't know. I think she has some sort of problem. Like....maybe she disappears in the day time because I've never seen her before. She's a Fable, that's for sure. She won't tell me anything."

Speechless, Tim just stood, yawning the tired out of himself. His parents left the room, presumably to discuss some sort of punishment. Noah sat in silence.

Tim came back. "Alright son. We just have one more question for you."

"Yeah, Dad?"

"Was she cold?"

Shocked to hear that question in particular, Noah just nodded his head.

Tim looks at Harmony. "I was afraid that was what he would say."

Woo! Another chapter. I have to go to bed, it's almost 11 for me >.< School in the morning, I'll barely be able to get up XD any questions, you know the drill. <3

• Yeah, I would've never guessed that one. I'm bad at guessing games. :(

Robert the Haunted Doll.

• You are correct; Peter did not really know the Sheriff was his biological father untl his late teens. The sins are derived from Georgie's past feelings; all the sins he once committed ARE the curses bestowed upon his children and wife. Peter does not know what he's doing at the moment; neither of the kids will remember the curse and how it made them act.

Thank you. :) Glad I took a leap of faith here.

JJwolf posted: »

I DID have a question for you! I text and called but I THINK you are busy. And you get on to me! XDDD Anyways, I thought Peter had no ide

• edited October 2014

Hell, if Emily thought having her insides pulled out was 'cool', then I bet she would have a BLAST playing Surgeon Simulator 2013. XD

Brown sugar-coated porkchops sounds mighty fine for a wolf appetite too. ^=^

October Dear Diary: Its me again. Sorry-seems like Georgie is having too much fun with my journal these days. At least he's not leavin

• edited October 2014

Alright Harm, here, calm down and just breathe in and out, in and out...

Alt text

Nice little ending as well. ^=^

"You are WHERE?" Noah's mother, Harmony screamed over the phone. It was exactly 6:45, according to the clock above his head. He had five min

• edited October 2014

LOVE how Tim is calm and collected and Harm is freaking out. Typical mother behavior, I suppose. :P

Lovd the ending to this, too. :D Makes you wonder...Hmmmm...

"You are WHERE?" Noah's mother, Harmony screamed over the phone. It was exactly 6:45, according to the clock above his head. He had five min

• edited October 2014

Chapter 25

No mountain too great

Oliver had seemed to vanish overnight; no one was able to contact or locate his current wherabouts. This worrid Katie; Penny was on lock down at their parent's home until Oliver was found. Josiah was currently with Lyla; Georgie, Hans, Henry, Gren and Malcom went searching the city of Fabletown for a Viper sneaking around in the shadows.

Jersey wanted to join; when he found out the bastard was in the backyard, he nearly tore open a hole in the wall. His wounds, however, were the only things stopping him. Grumbling, Jersey sat back into the couch, folded his arms and sighed heavily.

"Don't even." Katie fluffed his pillows. "Stop acting like a child, get over it and relax!"

Jersey stared at Katie and stuck out his tongue. "He's lucky I'm so much fuckin' pain or else-"

Jersey tried lifting his arm up but his inability to lift past his head was noted by Katie. He struggled to move. She rolled her eyes and covered his feet with a quilt.

"Stop, Katherine. I'm fine..."

Katie sat on the arm of the chair. She grabs Jersey's face and holds it in her palms. "I almost lost you. I KNOW You're the bloody Jersey Devil but please listen to me...I CAN'T lose you. The girls need you..."

"Whoever that WAS went after the girls! I was only tryin' to protect my babies, Katherine! What the fuck do ya' want me to do!?"

"Trust me, Jersey. I'm very greatful you were there but please..."

Around the corner, Hope pokes her head out. "Mommy, are you two fighting?"

"No, baby. Come here-"

Hope skips over to her mother's extended arms and ends in hugs and kisses. Hope giggles, as she snuggles closer to Katie's neck. Jersey pats an open space between him and Hope carefully climbs over. She places her Teddy beside Jersey.

"Think you need Mr. Bear more than I do, daddy."

Jersey grabs the toy and examines it. "Ya' know what, Chipmunk. THINK you are right." He places the Bear under his arm. "Huh. Feelin' better already."

Hope smiles. "Good cause you need to rest..."

"I'm fine, Hope. I promise."

Hope kisses Jersey on the nose. "Thank you, daddy. Those were some bad men."

Katie smiles. "Alright you. Time for some lunch."

"Where is Aunt Penny and Josiah?"

"Nana is watching them."

Jersey looks up. "Is it safe for them to be alone?"

"Trust me. I have some Folkers out there watching the premises; no one is getting into that house. Until we can figure all this out, I recomend we ALL stick together and try avoiding certain places around Fabletown."

"And your dad-"

"-Has never been more determined to rid of someone in all my years on this planet. He's always been worried about Penelope's situation...we knew what Oliver was capable of but to do that to my sister AND the baby?"

Katie pauses. "Something does not add...."

Jersey adjusts himself in the chair. "What'da mean?"

"Malcom brought over some books and...something is not right here. Not sure yet WHAT but we'll firgure it out. Not too worried about my father...he's got Hans and the others with him."

Katie grabs Hope's hand. "C'mon you. Time for some lunch and-"

Katie looks out the window. She walks up and presses her hands to the glass. The warmth trickles inside and wraps around her fingers. Hope stands behind her mother and smiles.

"It....that's weird."

Hope twirls her dress around. "What is weird mommy?"

"It was cold this morning. The clouds are gone. I remember your papa and uncles leaving with jackets, mittens and-"

"Hm. Looks like the weather changed. Make it easier for them, mommy."

Katie smiles. "Yeah. Guess so. C'mon."

Upstairs, Madeline stood by her bedroom window and quietly controlled the weather outside.

Hope and the others enjoyed Grilled Cheese and Tomato soup for lunch; each of the girls, including Jersey, added their own special touches to their bowls of soup. Some added sour cream, extra cheese and even goldfish crackers. After lunch, the girls played outside, seeing as the weather suddenly changed on the city of Fabletown.

As Katie washed the dishes, the phone rang. She dried her hands and picked it up. It was Emily.

"Are you home?"

Katie looks around. "Umm...yeah..."

"Good. I'm outside your house."

Katie looks out the window and watches as Emily heads up to the door. "Okay, no that's not creepy, sis."

Emily blows a kiss before hanging up the phone. Katie opens the door and embraces her sister.

"Nice to see you've managed to escape the cold lights of blue, magenta and pinks."

Emily flips Katie off. "I love that club and YOU know it."

Katie laughs. "You're lucky Junior didn't want it. You know that, right?"

Emily plops herself beside Jersey. "Hey, big guy. You look like Swiss Cheese."

"Emily-"

"What!? He fuckin' bloody does, Katie!"

"Nice seein' you too, Georgie."

Emily chuckles. "Neva' get tired of hearin' that shit..."

Katie rolls her eyes and offers Emily some lunch. Emily thanks her but turns down the offer.

"Just ate me somethin' back at the club."

"How is Felicia?"

"Wonderful as always. Gettin' something for dinner tonight. Where the girls?"

"Outside. This weather has been strange over the past two days."

Emily leans back. "I LOVE it."

Katie sits on the other couch. She wraps a thin blanket over her exposed legs.

"So, you talk to Penny at all?"

"Yeah I was just over at mom and dad's place. Guess the Butcher is bein' released from the Hospital today; mom was watching the baby and Penny was cleaning the kitchen."

"Dad has her on lock down-"

"can ya' blame the fuckin' man?! If Johann hadn't found her that night-"

The sisters fell in silence. Katie clears her throat. "And she is STILL defending him-"

"Yeah, she was fuckin' doing that earlier, too."

"Language, Emily-"

"Bloody serious?! Who the devil-"

"Just...please. At LEAST watch the 'F' word."

"Fine. Yeah, she was tellin' me there is no way in hell Oliver did this and I asked her what the 'ell she meant by that."

"And?"

"She swears this is NOT him doin' these things-"

"Like someone is making him?"

Emily shrugs. "I GUESS..."

Before long, the room is full of thirteen girls. They all take turns talking, hugging and handing out kisses to their Aunt Emily.

"Where is Aunt Felicia?"

"Shopping, love."

Laura giggles. "Typical."

Alice and Ava Rose come back with a DVD case in their hand.

"Mommy, can we watch a movie?"

"Which one?"

Ava Rose holds up the case reading 'Pocahontas.' "Sure, go ahead girls."

Katie and Emily excuse themselves; Jersey is now surrounded by his daughters, as the movie plays. In his lap, he holds Hope, Abigail and Willow; the other girls claim a spot on either the floor or couch, as the movie plays. As the songs begin, they all mouth and sing to the words.

Katie and Emily watch from the doorway. "He's so good with them."

"He loves those little girls, Katie."

She sighs. "Yes...I know. Enough to almost-"

Emily pats her on the back. "Ya' got a keeper there. And I always thought he was a weirdo trapped in the seventies."

"Fuck you, Emily."

Emily chuckles. "LANGUAGE, Katie-"

For now, their worries would have to be put on hold. Katie could not have her family stress and become anxious. Instead, she locked the doors, brewed some coffee and with Emily, watched the movie with the girls and Jersey.

The question still sat in the back of Katie's mind: How could there be so much she still did not know?

Chapter 26 coming soon :)

No work today so had the chance to work on some writing. Have a little carnivel tonight at the school; the misses and I are looking forward in participating in the events and fundraiser. :) If you are waiting on an image, this weekend looks promising; been working to finish those images. Plus, got a few more from some of the watchers over at DA. :) Any questions, you know the drill. <3 :D

• October

Dear Diary:

Its me, Peter Porgie. I noticed my mommy's journal open and I wanted to add a few things myself. My daddy and sister did, too, so I wanted to talk bout the Fall, too. :)

Yesterday, my daddy and mommy watched movies with us; I love Hocus Pocus and the Caramel Apples were very tasty! Next week is Halloween and I'm so excited to go. We are going to a party here in town; daddy promised me there would be games, food and even a really neat gift for winning wither the Costume contest or Scavenger hunt. I can't wait! Me and Junior are going to team up and try winning. I wanted have Katie on my team but she didn't want to; guess her and Penny already have a team. :(

I was worried 'bout the party; daddy told me he would stick by me in case people were being mean to me. I didn't like the Farm because of that. I don't understand why they were being mean to only ME; my mommy is a Wolf. My cousin Noah is, too; heck, he's got Grendel in there, too and the only reason they kicked him out was 'cause he bit someone. Daddy said they'll see in time that there is nothing wrong with me. Daddy said people don't trust what they don't understand. I'll make them understand, diary! Daddy and I, together as a super team, will make them see. :)

Today, mommy is making Porkchops for dinner. I love those things. They are so tasty. Tomorrow night, our school is holding their annual Tricky-Tray event and we are going. Mommy and daddy bought a lot of tickets, so there is a better chance of us winning something cool. Emily wants that new bike they have; she and Penny gotta stay home, though. My sister has the flu and my other sissy had to have an operstion. I'll try and win something nice for them. :)

On Saturday, daddy said he and I can go up to the mountains and I can turn into my Wolf form and run all over the place. I love the feel of the dirt and wet leaves on my paws. when I'm bigger and stronger, I told daddy I'd give him rides. We are going fishing and hopefully, we catch something. Daddy said he'd cook it for us. I love when daddy makes his fried fish. :)

Oh and I found this picture for you, mommy. Remember when daddy won my Batman toy for me? And you took this picture and you said it looked like daddy was thanking the sky? You're funny, mommy. Daddy was looking at the birdies! :D The sky does not talk.

Alt text

Better go, mommy's diary. I want to try and build a ship with my Legos again. I ALMOST had it! Can't wait for candy day! I want that Xbox.

I'll do like you and daddy do. Until next time. <3 Peter Porgie

• That's what I had for supper last night; TRY and stop the misses from cooking cause it wasn't gonna happen. Said she was bored. <.< It WAS good. :)

And yes, I TOO can see Emily playing that game. But she'd be an ass and try to 'kill' the person being operated on. She's a very, um, interesting child....XD

Hell, if Emily thought having her insides pulled out was 'cool', then I bet she would have a BLAST playing Surgeon Simulator 2013. XD Brown sugar-coated porkchops sounds mighty fine for a wolf appetite too. ^=^

• Now you really have me curious about Oliver.

I mean, you stated awhile ago how much he loves penny. Why hurt her now?

And even Emily thinks something is up...can I just say this. I love me some Emily! :D

And that movie! <3 can't wait to find out. Not even close to what I thought was happening

Chapter 25 No mountain too great Oliver had seemed to vanish overnight; no one was able to contact or locate his current wherabouts. T

• Phil Collins 'you'll be in my heart' was there as i read this.

Freakin Peter and your feels...

He adores Georgie, as does he for the boy. And that image...FEELS!!!

-claps- well done, dude. Loved this!!

October Dear Diary: Its me, Peter Porgie. I noticed my mommy's journal open and I wanted to add a few things myself. My daddy and sist

• edited October 2014

Wish I had someone home-cook for me. Ah well, I'm used to eating stuff that has already been 'premade' for me. :P

Emily wouldn't be the only one, I say her methods would be quite similar to hundreds of 'let's players' who've been sharing their finest moments from the game on Youtube - from what I've seen anyway.

That's what I had for supper last night; TRY and stop the misses from cooking cause it wasn't gonna happen. Said she was bored. <.< I

• Halloween Challenge

Part 4: Pride

Bigby, scratching his arm, opened the file. His skin was turning into a thick layer of mucus and slim; a tiny shell was forming on his lower back and these enormous, lonh, disgusting feelers were growing from his forehead. No one dared speak a word of his apperance; Snow was tuning into Sand, Boy Blue was growing a beak and even Bufkin was petrifying into some sort of tree.

"Anything Bigby?"

"Nothing, Snow. The Witches are doing their best to lift the curse."

"And there are no clues, leads-anything that can help us find this person?"

"None yet..."

Snow sits at her desk. "What is this, Bigby?"

"That's what I'm trying to understand..."

Snow picked up the phone. "Well, let me start calling some of these Fables and let them know what is going on...."

"Good idea."

"I'll start with the Porgies...."

"Look how tall it is..."

Ethan stood before a rather impressive tower of blocks; he managed to balance the shapes and create a structure any Architect would be proud of. His hands folded, Etha examined the structure. When Katie walked around the corner and noticed it, as stopped to look.

"Nice building, Ethan."

Ethan's smile grew. "Why thank you. It IS specatacular, isn't it?"

"Well, calm down, Ethan. It's not THAT spectacular. Sure, you got this to balance but-"

Ethan coughed. "Excuse me? My dear sister, do you NOT see how I managed to balance these two, combine these weird lookin' ones and create this majestic creation!?"

Katie continues eating her popscicle. "Calm down, Ethan. You're ego is showing."

Ethan huffed. "You just don't appreciate art, Katie."

Katie did not notice her parent's; troubled, they watched their son continue to build with his blocks.

"Pride..."

Georgie sighed. "Yup. Looks VERY familiar."

Ethan carefully planned out his next creation, as Lyla and Georgie took a seat on the couch. They watch their son furiously build, as the others continued to play. Peter was still outside; he no longer stabbed the Wolf doll but refused to budge. Georgie and Lyla figured he was sitting in his own 'Wrath' and sadly could do nothing for the boy. Emily was locked in her room; keeping hostage were the various toys from her siblings.

"That's quite a tower ya' got goin' for ya', son."

Georgie reached up to touch the top of it. Ethan panics.

"No, no, no, no! Daddy, it has to be PERFECT-look at them! PERFECT!"

Georgie pulls back. "Yes, so...we, see them-"

Ethan sighs. "Good, good. Then you and mommy can witness the brilliant work I've put into this; all my time, blood, sweat and tears!"

Lyla, frightened, leaned forward. "Sweetie, do you see what you are doing here?"

Ethan continued to build. "Yes, mommy. I see-see a vaste structure of glory before me."

"Ethan, you know having pride is a bad thing, right?"

"Why...doing good. Its wonderful. See what I've done? See it? Do you see it?"

Georgie and Lyla could only nod. Georgie grabs Lyla's hand.

"Did your folks get anything?"

"No, no. Just me and my sisters..."

"Fable thing."

"I suppouse."

Georgie sighs and gives Ethan a rough pat on the head before heading back to the kitchen. Hans, sitting by the sink, looks up. His hands are under the running water.

"Hey, Georgie."

"What, uh-Hans?"

"It got worse over night; my skin dries out quicker if they are not in water. I'm begining to grow gills, see? Gina thinks give it a day or two and I'll have to stay in water..."

"This is getting worse..."

Hans tries to smile. "Well, Georgie, we've had unsuitable things before. I mean, none like THIS but-"

"Ethan has pride. He's in there right now making towers out of blocks. His ego is this fuckin' 'uge, Hans."

Hans sighs. "Yeah, I know what you mean. Gina has branches growing out of her arms and the twins are little hairy looking things...."

"Thought you said Bears?"

"I'm not sure WHAT they are now, Georgie...."

Georgie grabs a coke can, opens the top and stands beside Hans.

"Want a soda?"

"Sure."

Georgie opens another and carefully places the opening to Hans' lips.

"Mmmm. Thanks, Georgie. My mouth is really dry."

Georgie continues to drink. "Yup. Fish alright."

"I hear Snow is turning into sand and the sheriff kinda looks like a Snail on Steroids...."

"Yeah, she called earlier about it. Guess they are still looking for whoever did this...."

Hans looks out the window concerned. "Georgie. What happens if they can't cure this?"

Georgie is silent for a moment. "Don't know, Hans..."

"Can't be good, right? The guys said seven days-"

Georgie holds up the coke can. "More?"

"Sure-"

As Hans sips from the can, Georgie stares out into the world.

"Some powerful shit here, Hans...."

Hans nods. "It is, boss."

Just then, they both hear Ethan clapping and talking to himself.

"Marvelous! Look at my work! THIS should be in a Museum some day..."

Georgie sighs. Pride.

Part 5 soon :) Looks like Wrath, Greed and Pride have entered the Porgie home; up next is Gluttony and wonder which Porgie child will have it? WHO is the mysterious one that cursed Fabletown and will it be stopped in time? Any questions or concerns, you know what to do. :)

• That was me in my early years in college. aH, GOOD OL' Hungry Man tv dinners or takeout. XD

Haha not gonna lie; I've done that myself and I sit back and laugh. Sounds weird and I've seen some of those wonderful youtube videos but you know, why not have fun? Take a page from Emily's book and just go...XD

Wish I had someone home-cook for me. Ah well, I'm used to eating stuff that has already been 'premade' for me. :P Emily wouldn't be the o

• edited October 2014

If Peter wins that Xbox 1, maybe I can add him to my friends list someday. ;)

And a random thing, your picture reminded me of this song for some reason, I- I just don't know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMhwddNQSWQ

October Dear Diary: Its me, Peter Porgie. I noticed my mommy's journal open and I wanted to add a few things myself. My daddy and sist

• Bring on the curse! Poor Ethan-he's too sweet with those blocks!

Halloween Challenge Part 4: Pride Bigby, scratching his arm, opened the file. His skin was turning into a thick layer of mucus and sli

• This song reminds you of that image? I....I don't understand. Explain...

If Peter wins that Xbox 1, maybe I can add him to my friends list someday. And a random thing, your picture reminded me of this song for some reason, I- I just don't know. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMhwddNQSWQ

• Lmao, yes! More to come in a few, glad you liked it XD

Alright Harm, here, calm down and just breathe in and out, in and out... Nice little ending as well. ^=^

• Tim never struck me as the kind of person to loose it. Harmony on the other hand....she can be unpredictable at times. She has her mother's temper, that's for sure XD

LOVE how Tim is calm and collected and Harm is freaking out. Typical mother behavior, I suppose. :P Lovd the ending to this, too. Makes you wonder...Hmmmm...

• It did remind a lot of Snow's temper reading it. XD

Tim never struck me as the kind of person to loose it. Harmony on the other hand....she can be unpredictable at times. She has her mother's temper, that's for sure XD

• LOL Seems like something Peter would enjoy while playing on his Xbox one. XD Random but I loved it! :)

If Peter wins that Xbox 1, maybe I can add him to my friends list someday. And a random thing, your picture reminded me of this song for some reason, I- I just don't know. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMhwddNQSWQ

• edited October 2014

Noah was sent to his bedroom directly after his father asked the question. His mind whirled with what could possibly be wrong. His frustration peaking, he called her name over and over.

"Sara Jane," He said. He couldn't yell, because surely his parents would hear him. "Sara, I know you're in here. Say something, dammit."

A gust of cool wind entered the area he occupied. Sighing, he shoved his pillow over his face.

Muffled, he said,"It's all your fault, you know. Why'd you leave?"

I didn't want to leave.

Her voice was talking to him in his head. Baffled, he stood and stuck his fingers in his ears, as if he were picking the wax out of them.

"Did you say something?"

Yes.

"H-how....Are you talking in my...head?"

Noah, I know you're angry. I'll see you tonight and explain everything, okay?

Exasperated, Noah replied. "Yeah, sure. Whatever. Why can't you do it now?"

You're mother is coming.

Her presence left him, and sure enough the door to his bedroom opened. Harmony looked a bit pale, but was otherwise calmed down from the scene she'd made earlier. She walked over, sitting on the edge of Noah's bed. In her hand was her really old spell book, it's bindings nearly falling out at the seams and the leather cover scratched from years of wear and tear.

Noah moved next to her, peering down at the book. "What are you going to show me?"

Harmony opened it, her finger sliding down the index faster than Noah could read. It stopped abruptly at the word 'Ghost', and she followed the page numbers in the corner, opening up the page she needed.

"Ghosts? But- Sara Jane, she isn't a ghost. She doesn't feel like a ghost. She's solid, Mom."

Harmony ignored his comments, her eyes darting back and forth across the frail paper pages. Noah glanced at the symbols written in black ink, covering the bottom half of the page.

"Are you going to-"

"Sara Jane is a ghost, Noah," Harmony said, her eyes still on the page. "And she's haunting you. Do you understand?"

Feeling his face raise with heat, he began to protest. "If she's haunting me, why does she insist on being nice to me? Why isn't she scaring the shit out of me?"

"Watch your language in front of your mother. It's rude."

Scoffing, Noah looked away, waiting for an answer.

"She is haunting you, because that's physically the only things ghosts can do. They can't just 'Stroll' around Fabletown demanding a low income job and a family. They're dead, and because they are dead, they have many restrictions. I reckon this woman likes you, but she may or may not be using you to actually live. Do you understand?"

Noah just shook his head. "You're telling me, she's haunting me so that she can do things she can't otherwise do?"

Harmony nods, flipping the page. More symbols and paragraphs pertaining to ghosts fills the space. "Who would want to break into the Zoo at 2 AM? Who would want to go to the Eggman when the Eggman himself is asleep in the room above the diner?"

"Well...."Noah had begun to realize the truth. Maybe Sara Jane was using him. The whole mess was making his head spin, causing a headache at the base of his neck and in his temples.

Harmony handed him the book. "She won't ever stop haunting you until the day you die. Unless you figure out the reason she died, she can't go away. Just-...." Harmony sighed. "Noah, if this is truly love or whatever, than there's nothing I can do to stop you two. Get to the bottom of her motives, and go from there. Alright? You're growing up. I made these kinds of hard decisions when I was approximately five years of age. I trust that you'll do the right thing, whatever it may be. Just....don't get caught by the mundies next time, okay?"

Noah nodded softly, hugging his mother. He felt a pang of sadness within, finally realizing that what his mother said was probably the true intentions of this girl. When Harmony left the room, he lay on his back silently called out her name.

I'm sorry. Sara responded after a while.

Noah said nothing to her.

She was right. I...I was using you. But not- Not now, Noah. You have to believe me. I really like you too, it was never-.....It was never meant to happen. If you want me to stop seeing you, I'll just-

"No," He said. "Don't tell me. Not yet. Tonight. I want to....spend one last night with you, before you tell me anything. Okay? I'm still," Noah paused, fighting away tears in his eyes. "I still like you a lot. Hell, maybe my mother is right, and I do love you. But, I can't see you this way. It's not-"

Normal? Yeah, I know. I understand. Don't let me keep you from your perfect life.

"No, Sara. That's not what I meant. You know it's not. Sara? Sara Jane?"

She had left his presence once more. Noah was really alone now. His heart ached severely.

A whole other predicament....

Elora sat in her physics classroom bored out of her mind. The teacher droned on about velocity and acceleration as she sat back and quietly wrote down the lyrics to her favorite song instead of the notes for the test on Friday. Her head lifts up to see the time on the clock, and she immediately has to take a double-take.

Did she just see herself walk past the door just then?

Dun dun dun! See if you can guess what I'm doing for my next victim. I may not solve each case, but rather build on until each child has their own problem in particular. Noah has his ghostly girl problems, what's up with Elora? You'll find out more next chapter ;)

• The Costume Party 2

After sitting threw Etan's painful singing, it was time for a scary story. Everyone gathered around and turned all the lights off leaving only one on while when rest of the room was submerged in darkness..

3 stories where told so far, yet none of them frightened anyone, even the children. So Draco decided to tell a story, a story about a mysterious and evil doll named Robert..

"So has anyone here ever heard of Robert, the haunted doll?"

"I think I have, he inspired that movie Child Play right?"

"Yeah something like that... The story goes like this.. There was a doll named Robert who was said to be possessed by evil spirits... It was owned a family who gave the doll to their child. This doll at night time would do bad things like knock over furniture or make evil giggles..."

"Did you get this from Annabelle Draco?"

"No Viera, this was before Annabelle, this was in the early 1900's. Here I have the doll right here." Draco as he pulls out the evil looking doll.

The children then begins to scream in terror as their parents try to calm them down.

"Wow that was faster than I expected..."

"Draco, where did you find that?"

"A witch doctor gave it to me."

"And you took it??"

"Why wouldn't I..?"

"Draco..."

"Viera...."

And suddenly, the last light go off for a brief moment. Everyone tries to remain calm before the lights come back on, and when it does. Etan,Bigby, Daren, Beast, Draco,and Daren's wife are missing.

Everyone begin to panic about the disappearances as a hysteria is about to break loose. One of the children see's the Robert dolls head turn and smiles at him causing the scared child to run away and runs into Robby.

"Hey, whats wrong?!" Robby asking the child.

"Robert did it! Robert did it! Robert took them!"

"Huh?"

Robby looks over to the doll and see's it siting on the table. It then gives Robby the middle finger before getting up and running away.

"What the..?"

"Robby are you ok?" Lydia asking Robby

"I need to find Redd, we're going to get to the bottom of this.."

As everyone try to calm down the raging husbands, Robby find Redd who is eating. He tells him that they got a mystery, and Redd gets up and shout "SCOOBY DOOBY DOO!"

Robby is then joined by Walter and Lydia as they prepare to find out what exactly is going on, as the prepare to investigate they notice a man leaving the room without being noticed.

"Well boss where should we start investigating..?" Walter asking.

"Follow me..."

The group followed Robby to the stairway leading to the upper levels of the building.. determined to find the missing wives and stop the mysterious doll from harming anyone else and completely ignoring the dangers that awaits them.

As they got on the second floor they notice how quiet it was up there... the windows were closed and the moonlight shined bright on the floors partially illuminating the pitch black halls.

Redd catches something moving up the hall and chases after it.

"He found something lets move!"

The group followed Redd to a door, which he tells them that he smells the scent of the missing wives.

"I think they are in there Robby."

Robby slowly places his hand on the door and begins to open this door. He has a flashback of him during the Hook Man incident and decides to kick the door down instead. As the group enter they see the Robert doll sitting in a rocking chair smiling.

He turns his head towards them and the eerie dolls then mutters, "I WANT TO PLAY A GAME" as the door behind them slam shut... and the theme song from the movie Saw begins to play.

TBC

• Ah, nasty XD Bigby, he has a bad one, that's for sure. At first, I read it as "Boy Blue was growing a beard" and for a second I was like,"Well, wouldn't that be a good thing for him?" Lmao XD

OH man, to be honest, I saw Ethan being the one to inherit Pride. He seems way too innocent and sweet to get any other one. That one's not SO bad, is it? I definitely was concerned with Peter, though it seems he can't do much to make his wishes come true, considering he's a child. He wouldn't want to see his biological father anyway, I mean, did you see Bigby? XD Poor fishy Hans. Of all the things to be? Lol.

Oh man, way to shut Hans up and dodge the question, Georgie XD

I'm just gonna say it. I really hope Lyla get's lust (Why wouldn't she?) And I want to see her beg for sex from Georgie XD Am I a bad person for thinking that? Lol.

Halloween Challenge Part 4: Pride Bigby, scratching his arm, opened the file. His skin was turning into a thick layer of mucus and sli

Sign in to comment in this discussion.