The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Me too. I'm really looking forward to the Hunter's battle with Rick's group. However there's this gut feeling that Ep4 won't be as exciting as this one.

Can't wait.

• Episode 4 will be about Beth, they've confirmed that.

Me too. I'm really looking forward to the Hunter's battle with Rick's group. However there's this gut feeling that Ep4 won't be as exciting as this one.

• I just watched Beauty and the Beast for some reason. Haven't seen an old Disney film in ages.

• Yeah... not far from where I live. :/

Markd4547 posted: »

@Welcome_to_Woodbury Did you hear the news :'O http://edition.cnn.com/2014/10/22/world/americas/canada-ottawa-shooting/ http://edition.cnn.com/2014/10/21/us/canada-soldiers-killed-officer-attack/

• It's German

Sorry, I don't speak Chinese.

• edited October 2014

Yeah I know that. I just feel as though the execution of the plot for her won't be that amazing. I dunno why, but when the Beth story rolled in S4 Pt2 I didn't really care for it. But, hey, I could be proven wrong this time.

Episode 4 will be about Beth, they've confirmed that.

• I hate PM spam trolls.

• That is... probably accurate.

• Getting ready to try out the Poke'mon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Special Demo Version. :D

• Sick with myself, but I've got no one else,

So I give it to myself it's the only thing that helps

It's the same thing, this pain thing that keeps me from sleeping

And screaming that God I must be mother-fucking dreaming!

And I can rest in peace and at least cease to be,

Cease to see those things in me that make me wanna cease to breathe.

And ceased to need and ceased to feed, sickness thats in me,

This is all that I can be, I can't breathe as I bleed.

• edited October 2014

Sounds like you should find better friends. B]

Me: I never thought you guys would go this far... Friend 1: Neither did we, but what's done is done Meg. Friend 2: Yeah! Me: What y

• Rock, scissors, paper.

Rock, scissors, paper.

What shall we make?

What shall we make?

Dick in your right hand.

Pussy in your left hand.

Sex, sex.

• He is right. It is a bit sexist but it is true.

papai46 posted: »

Oh no you didn't!

• It's a meme, it's not supposed to be taken that way anyway, and it's still true with a lot of marriages.

blueneon posted: »

He is right. It is a bit sexist but it is true.

• noicenoice

AGenesis posted: »

Getting ready to try out the Poke'mon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Special Demo Version.

• Alt text

He is right. It is a bit sexist but it is true.

• The upside message that Armin was holding in issue 57. I do my homework too. B^|

Rock, scissors, paper. Rock, scissors, paper. What shall we make? What shall we make? Dick in your right hand. Pussy in your left hand. Sex, sex.

• I bet the hunters will be dead by the end of this episode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IvW0HnuXQA&feature=player_detailpage Slighty spoilery ad for TWD S5 Ep3.

• Thank you :')

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR2zRUoCtig&list=UUN5xN8gIljvWYnsj06V8WbQ drink lots of water FGTS

• Also it doesn 't go just for men. Humans are creatures real hard to understand.

AWESOMEO posted: »

It's a meme, it's not supposed to be taken that way anyway, and it's still true with a lot of marriages.

• For the last effing time, I am not a bitch.

I am a mounten.

• That moment when the lounge is dead and you are pissed off cause you are basicly alone in front of a computer and you relize that your life is empty...

• Then get out of the house. Call some friends. Go jog around the park. Or just walk around where you live. Get out of the house for a few minutes, you'll feel relaxed.

That moment when the lounge is dead and you are pissed off cause you are basicly alone in front of a computer and you relize that your life is empty...

• How so?

Also it doesn 't go just for men. Humans are creatures real hard to understand.

• Call some friends

But there's no one on the skype chat >.<

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Then get out of the house. Call some friends. Go jog around the park. Or just walk around where you live. Get out of the house for a few minutes, you'll feel relaxed.

• At 10 o' clock at night and me being a 14-year-old girl? Let me think about it....

NO!

Then get out of the house. Call some friends. Go jog around the park. Or just walk around where you live. Get out of the house for a few minutes, you'll feel relaxed.

• What do you mean?

How so?

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited October 2014

How are we hard to understand? From my experience, girls are really hard to understand. For example, last year each time when I wanted to kiss my girlfriend, she would back off. I thought she didn't want to kiss, so I was ok with it. Later while texting with her,she told me she wants me to kiss her out of nowhere without her expecting it. How am I suppose to do that? Why can't I just let you know instead of "surprising" you with a kiss?

What do you mean?

• I need to learn my timezones xD

At 10 o' clock at night and me being a 14-year-old girl? Let me think about it.... NO!

• Study...lol no jk, watch some movies :)

At 10 o' clock at night and me being a 14-year-old girl? Let me think about it.... NO!

• What she said. Be unexpected. You don 't need mood, you don 't need to talk for hours, you just have to go for it. I am in the unfortunate position to say that I have been declared by the law to be for ever alone (;-;) so I wouldn 't be the best person to tell you in what ways men are difficult to understand but you can 't deny that when it comes to humans there is no easy way to do shit.

How are we hard to understand? From my experience, girls are really hard to understand. For example, last year each time when I wanted to ki

• School tomorow, which means no time to see a full movie cause I won 't have time to finish it and I don 't like leaving things half done. So that one is disqualified. Now books, finished even my younger sisters books at least twice. The internet is in denial of bringing me something intresting to watch, read or searche, like seriously, how did that happen? And finaly TV is occupied cause my mom wants to see some stupid turkish show that is the exact same with every other turkish show that there is on TV. Life failed me.

Study...lol no jk, watch some movies

• Just a bit.

I need to learn my timezones xD

• HOLY SHIT gta san andreas remake confirmed?!

http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/grand-theft-auto-san-andreas/achievements/

if this is true looks like i am gonna have the theme song stuck in my head again <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4VTq0sa9yg

• I was never a big fan of GTA (great game, just not my type of game) but this soundtrack is really damn good.

Jewfreeus posted: »

HOLY SHIT gta san andreas remake confirmed?! http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/grand-theft-auto-san-andreas/achievements/ if this i

• High achiever don't you see

Baby, nothing comes for free

They say I'm a control freak

Driven by a greed to succeed

Nobody can stop me

Cause it's my problem if I wanna pack up and run away

It's my business if I feel the need to smoke and drink and sway

It's my problem, it's my problem

If I feel the need to hide

And it's my problem if I have no friends

And feel I want to die

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited October 2014

BUT THERE'S FREE FOOD AT WEDDING SO HA

High achiever don't you see Baby, nothing comes for free They say I'm a control freak Driven by a greed to succeed Nobody can st

• Hi Woody! :3

High achiever don't you see Baby, nothing comes for free They say I'm a control freak Driven by a greed to succeed Nobody can st

Sign in to comment in this discussion.