ipad version not available in app store

Hello everybody,
I don't understand why the game is not available for ipad... I found many games from Telltalle in Apple App Store, but no Wolf Among Us.
I was wondering why I can´t buy it directly from ipad...
Using ipad 4 with iOS 7
Thank you

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify what region/country you are currently residing in?

• Hi, TelltaleMike, thanks for your attention. I´m in Brazil. These are the games available to me: Back to The Future, Walking Dead: The Game, Law & Order: Legacies, Sam & Max: Beyond The Space, Monkey Island 5, Walking Dead Season Two, Hector... But no The Wolf Among Us... :((

I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify what region/country you are currently residing in?

Unfortunately due to your country's local laws, and the rating for the game, The Wolf Among Us is not available for iOS devices through the Brazilian iTunes App Store. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

rafapessoa posted: »

Hi, TelltaleMike, thanks for your attention. I´m in Brazil. These are the games available to me: Back to The Future, Walking Dead: The Game,

• Really??? But what justifies the walking dead being ok but no The Wolf Among Us??? It's a shame. Can't you guys review this?

Unfortunately due to your country's local laws, and the rating for the game, The Wolf Among Us is not available for iOS devices through the Brazilian iTunes App Store. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Due to the ratings system in your particular region, some games may be classified differently than others. I recommend contacting Apple Support for more information on the subject, and they should be able to assist you further with your question.

rafapessoa posted: »

Really??? But what justifies the walking dead being ok but no The Wolf Among Us??? It's a shame. Can't you guys review this?

• Wolf Among Us will be in Brazilian AppStore some day. The Walking Dead was not avaliable some time ago too.

Due to the ratings system in your particular region, some games may be classified differently than others. I recommend contacting Apple Support for more information on the subject, and they should be able to assist you further with your question.

This discussion has been closed.