• YOU LIKE DEATH.

I KNEW IT

Hail?! I love hail!

• comes up from his cellar with blood all over his hands

No... I don't like death...

YOU LIKE DEATH. I KNEW IT

• ergh

deny al u want,

comes up from his cellar with blood all over his hands No... I don't like death...

• I see you watched Nova's MoshiMoshi video.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Life Advice 1. Don't grow fat, or you'll die ^_^ 2. Never trade marijuana against pokemons 3.Do not accept gifts from strangers.

• How's the interactive game you were working on progressing?

ergh deny al u want,

• The playable demo MIGHT be available next week.

it's goin' gud, i gues

How's the interactive game you were working on progressing?

• The playable demo MIGHT be available next week

GIJSH8IGP9SH9GHSPG0SIJGBUPOISGUBSOISGUBSUOGPÅA¨KGJÅA waiting intensifies

The playable demo MIGHT be available next week. it's goin' gud, i gues

• never listen to adults.

Nova

• Yeah... We're assholes who will lie to you. Vegetables actually give you AIDs.

never listen to adults.

• Happy Birthday!

Ellias posted: »

omg my birthday is today i better get a 3ds xl cosmo black w/ pokemon X jk, i just want today to be a good day.

• NEVER. LISTEN. TO. ADULTS. NEVER.

never listen to adults.

• oh dear

I ate vegetables few minuts ago

Rockworm posted: »

Yeah... We're assholes who will lie to you. Vegetables actually give you AIDs.

• You now have aids.

[Go to the doctor]

[Stay home and play games]

oh dear I ate vegetables few minuts ago

• stay home and spread aids

You now have aids. [Go to the doctor] [Stay home and play games]

• That's a great idea.

stay home and spread aids

• I'll make a thread once I'll release it.

I suppose in the Telltale Talk Section?

That's a great idea.

• Yes, Telltale Talk seems like where it should be.

I'll make a thread once I'll release it. I suppose in the Telltale Talk Section?

• edited October 2014

I'm give some deets,

The badge for the Telltale Staff and Moderator are called as:

span class="badge badge-important" Moderator /span

While those who are banned are:

span class="badge badge-banned" BANNED /span

The popup when you click on the "Mark all comments as read"
    is:

div id="false" class="alert alert-notification alert-info"
    button type="button" class="close" data-dismiss="alert"×/button

div class="notification-body"
        All comments in this discussion have been read
    /div

/div

• span class="badge badge-important" Moderator /span

Yes of course, we are just mere peasants.

I'm give some deets, The badge for the Telltale Staff and Moderator are called as: span class="badge badge-important" Moderator /span

• :"D

span class="badge badge-important" Moderator /span Yes of course, we are just mere peasants.

• My mind can be so twisted sometimes: I was re-playing through The Walking Dead season one finale and I got the Lucky Charms jingle in my head: "cutting off my arm 'cause zombies are contagious". o_O

• Hm.. You did that thing with friends yesterday, what is the badge for a friend called?

:"D

• I found the dance party i posted earlier this time with sound. BTW someone should make a YTP thread or something

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR9vPpLG9-0

• O_O

Thas some creepy shit

Jennifer posted: »

My mind can be so twisted sometimes: I was re-playing through The Walking Dead season one finale and I got the Lucky Charms jingle in my head: "cutting off my arm 'cause zombies are contagious". o_O

• It's just the moderator badge, just renamed the recolored.

Alt text

ayy lmao

Hm.. You did that thing with friends yesterday, what is the badge for a friend called?

• Gustav_Kenny Moderator

omgyes

It's just the moderator badge, just renamed the recolored. ayy lmao

• sits silently and waits for the next Imagine Dragons album

• Alt text

The poor girl thank you for being their for her :'(

CONTAIN RAGE >:( AAAAAAAH I wish I lived in that town I would kick the sh*t out of him

I;m devastated reading this I really hope he gets life in prison and she finds happiness :'(

I talked to the rape victim today. Yesterday Max was talking to a friend's friend who was raped a month ago. Max was trying to talk her

• edited October 2014

I love happy quotes preach it :'D

• Alt text

XDDD So true

8deep90me

• What's wrong?

I'm so fucking pissed right now.

• edited October 2014

Yeah, I have superpowers.

haha thanks for making me laugh right after waking up.

• Who says I did? Who says I am not just too good at making myslef look stupid? I mean, I am Batman after all.

Well, before you did ask "how many different personalities do you have?" I gave the answer that I have all the powers in the world, that's w

• mmmmH

Saltlick123 posted: »

Hmmmm

• Thanks Mark! :3

Markd4547 posted: »

Congrats Batman

• It was really bloody hot at school today and a lot of people were on edge during the last period. We had a substitute teacher who booked an area of the library for us to use for a science project. What we didn't get told was that it was meant to be finished by the end of the lesson. SO before we actually go there, a kid throws a pair of FUCKING SCISSORS at me and gets away with it, and that same person (it was probably the same person) throws two paper balls at me. That and the heat made it difficult to concentrate on my work. So I turn in my poster paper assuming we get more lessons to work on it, and the teacher goes off on me for not getting anything done, then he accuses me of blaming other people in the class, (which I didn't do at all) and tells me to staple this piece of practice work to my paper and then he leaves a note badmouthing me to the usual teacher. I get pissed at a guy with this smart-ass grin on his face and the asshole teacher treats me like the fucking bad guy. I was shaking with rage by the end of it. Fuck Australia. If you step out of line, you're criminalized. This country is about hate and cruelty. That's the fucking reality about Australia, folks. We're all assholes and we hate each other.

What's wrong?

• Happy birthday!! :DDDD

Ellias posted: »

omg my birthday is today i better get a 3ds xl cosmo black w/ pokemon X jk, i just want today to be a good day.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.