Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• I say you should stick on going as Rose. (you can probably guess my reason why :D) There's always the next Halloween if you don't go as Mary this year. :)

EMMYPESS posted: »

Hehe, this sort of pertains to fables. Well, yes, it does actually. Whatever. I went idea 'shopping' by typing in cosplays to do for hallowe

• edited October 2014

That is an undoubtedly awesome picture, dude. Like, holy shit.

Hope your sis's surgery will be over for her ASAP, and family comes first more than anything. :)

pudding_pie posted: »

October Dear Diary: Peter is such a sweetheart. He adores his father; I'm very pleased they have a special bond and it shows. It was

• Haha, yeah. Rose seems the most plausable for me, so most likely (If I even GO trick or treating, lol) she would be my choice. Idk, it depends on if I'm helping out on that day somewhere else or not.

I say you should stick on going as Rose. (you can probably guess my reason why ) There's always the next Halloween if you don't go as Mary this year.

• I can picture Georgie with a fur-linked bowler for some reason. XD

I just got home from it and it all went good. :)

LupineNoir posted: »

Hope your sister recovers quickly! I can see Gren digging Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles :P Georgie does seem impatient when it comes to shopping; speaking of colder weather, I wonder if he has a fur-linked bowler hat? xD Lovin' the picture.

• Thank you all for the well wishes; she is in recovery right now and doing well. They found something but will run tests.

As far as Georgie and Lyla go, they wanted to protect him from the Folkers. The second the society found out about Peter, they were determined to snatch him up and use his abilitites for bad. Bigby and Lyla agreed the best thing was to keep his true identity a secret and say Georgie was the biological father. Bigby would come around and 'visit' Peter; Peter just saw him as the Sheriff and nothing more. But he had to end these 'visits' when the Folker community began putting two and two together. They never wanted to shelter Peter but out of fear, they did what they had to do. Peter would eventually know the truth and their relationship mends in time. :) I'll write on that soon.

I have the Porgie syndrome; too long and not enough pants out there for my body. XD My sister has that petite problem; half the pants she buys are too long and its funny. Well....to me...XD

Lyla is the sweetest character i've ever created. :) She has captured my heart.

Surgery sucks I hope she'll recover well. Glad you can get time allowed off of classes and see her. I know certain colleges don't tolerate

• Well thank you. I'm in a lovey dovey mood and these two scream 'cute'. XD

Thank you for the well wishes; she is fine and in recovery. They found something but they are running tests. Hopefully nothing too serious. :)

That is an undoubtedly awesome picture, dude. Like, holy shit. Hope your sis's surgery will be over for her ASAP, and family comes first more than anything.

• Stick to red rose. I have never SEEN you in person but they way you described yourself, I'd say Rose. :)

Hehe, this sort of pertains to fables. Well, yes, it does actually. Whatever. I went idea 'shopping' by typing in cosplays to do for hallowe

• Mr. Jekyll IS the monster! XD I KINDA know his story but you are going to explain it I appreciate that. :) I too am surprised by Beast's behavior but perhaps there is a reason WHY he did what he did....Hmmm...

Halloween Chapter Two - A Sign Of Things To Come As Doctor Henry Jekyll, MD, DCL, LLD - a doctor of medicine, civil laws, and law in g

• Yeah, everyone agrees with that, even my family :) I would love to do Snow in reality, and I could, except my hair is too short. I'm growing it out, but it grows at a snail's pace. I'd have to get my rosey shirt (Since Rose always wears SOMETHING with a rose on it) some jeans, and sneakers, and then I'd do the paint on my face (Probably with a marker or something) and we have temporary hair color although idk if it's redish orange or just red or something.

Stick to red rose. I have never SEEN you in person but they way you described yourself, I'd say Rose.

• Good to know things are going okay <3

That makes a ton of sense. Thanks for the clarification :)

lol XD My sister is taller than me, and wears any jeans that are too long for me :L Worst part is, she's 15 and I'm 17. Hell, my 13 year old brother is ALSO taller than me. I really got the short end of the stick XD

She has captured mine too <3 I hope your GF doesn't get jealous, lmao.

Thank you all for the well wishes; she is in recovery right now and doing well. They found something but will run tests. As far as Georgi

• Halloween October challenge

Part 6: Envy

Georgie finished cooking the eggs, grabbed his coffee and took a seat. Hans was nowhere to be found; instead, the bartender sat at the table drinking his coffee. The growth on his chest had tripled over the past two days. The head was a solid crimson red, as the surrounding area'a vein cantilever through his skin. It seemed to twitch every time Henry took a breathe.

"That looks fuckin' disgustin', Henry..."

Henry sighs. "It doesn't hurt; honestly, it's more of a hassle and an inconvenience than anything. This morning I had Milk pouring out of these little holes and-"

Georgie quickly stuck his index up. "STOP! Just...please, do not 'alk 'bout that shit!"

Henry snickers. "My bad, boss...hehe, my bad."

Georgie covers his eyes and sighs deeply. The curse was still present in the house; there was no doubt about that and he needed to figure this out. Snow would call later in regards to the progress. They still had time. Snow claimed the Witches had a way to alter the curse and prolong the effects it had on the city; there was also a lead on the Witch responsible for these strange accurances.

Before long, the six kids entered the kitchen and grabbed some cereal for breakfast. Lyla followed, continuing to wear and very revealing dress. She giggled upon noticing Georgie's apple colored cheeks and blew him a kiss as she brewed more coffee.

"Yeah...um, I can SEE who lust attatched to."

Georgie sighed. "It was very awkward yesterday-"

"Don't lie. Bet that was the best day of your life."

"It WAS nice, Henry but KNOWING why she was actin' like this..."

"Yeah. True..."

Emily grabbed all the fruits in the bowl and snatched the Milk from Katie's hands.

"HEY! Daddy, Emily won't share! She is being-"

Georgie looks up. "Greedy? Yes, I know love. Emily-"

Georgie exhaled and knew there was no use in speaking to her. Ethan carefully poured his half and maneuvered all the pieces to create a picture floating in Milk.

Ethan claps. "Wonderful! Brilliant! I am indeed a genius, daddy."

Lyla looks over at Georgie. "Just like daddy; so smart, caring and VERY handsome..."

As Lyla looks away, she licks her lips and continues brewing the coffee.

"Any idea WHO is doing this?"

"I guess they have a lead...see how long that takes them to find out."

Henry looks around. "So, who is left?"

"Penny, Katie and Junior..." Georgie seems concerned. "The sins remaining are Gluttony, Envy and Sloth..."

Henry stares at the kids. "Hm. Wonder who will get WHAT..."

Georgie shrugs. "We have been taking this day by day, Henry. Hans a fish yet?"

"Yeah, he's in the bathtub now. Gina can't move and their twins have turned into bunnies, NOT Bears..."

"Carla and Gren?"

"Same thing. The kids are not AS bad but they are staying indoors until this thing clears up. The community are sitting Ducks at this moment. So many of us are playing the waiting game..."

Georgie nods. "Yeah. Fuckin' pissin' me off not 'nowing what will happen."

Junior finishes off his Cereal. "Can I go play in my room?"

"Go ahead, son."

Junior places the bowl in the sink and skips off to his room.

Junior locks the door and stands by the door. He glares at the window; the branches outside move in the wind, scratching the glass as they move. Junior walks over to his bed; he lifts the mattress and pulls out a pocket mirror. He clings it close to his chest and sighs.

"Oh how I wish I could be like that..."

The mirror vibrates, as Junior places it on the carpet. "Look at them, all out there...walking around, like nothing is wrong. Must be nice..."

Junior stands by the window and peers out. A voice echos from the mirror; she knew this was a risk but hearing his pleas was crushing what emotions remained for the boy. Junior did not see the hand reaching out of the glass for him. The hand and arm was solid glass; the sun seeped through and layered the carpet with shimmers of radiant light.

"Junior, look over here, sweetie."

Junior looked over. "Wish I could do that."

"Do what, Junior?"

"Hide in mirrors. Turn to glass. Build towers like my brother...turn into a Wolf like Peter. Be cool like Emily..."

"But Junior, you ARE able to do-"

Junior sighed. "I wish I was like daddy."

"Why?" Another solid glass arms pops out of the mirror. "Come here, Monkey. Why?"

"He's so much bigger than me. And he's stronger...and everyone likes him."

"Well..." The voice coughs. "Your daddy is working on THAT part, kiddo. Come here..."

"Wish I could hide in the mirrors like you."

"You will someday. Not just yet."

There was a faint knock on the door.

"Son-" It was Georgie. "Can daddy come in?"

Junior grabbed the mirror and shoved it under the bed. He unlocked the door and allowed Georgie access to his room. Georgie found his son standing in the middle of the room.

"What are ya' doing in here, kiddo?"

"Nothing, daddy...."

"Okay. So, how ya' feelin' Junior?"

"Alright."

"Just ALRIGHT, Junior?"

"Yes..."

Georgie stood back and watched his son trace his finger over his arms and shoulders.

"I wish I was like you, daddy. Strong. Handsome-"

"You ARE like daddy, Junior. Just, well, a smaller version of-"

"I wish I could build blocks like Ethan or be a Wolf like Peter. He runs VERY fast, daddy...and Emily is so awesome."

Georgie's heart sank to his feet. It felt like heavy blocks dragging him down. "Junior-"

"Wish I had awesome powers. The ones I have are boring and lame..."

Georgie slowly backed away; he began shaking his head, as the room seemed to spin and disappear. "No, no, no...no..."

Georgie watched his son look out the window. "I wish I could be like some of the people in Fabletown-"

Before he could finish, Georgie was running down the hall. Lyla tried grabbing his arm; her eyes were seductive and tempting; he held it together, as Georgie passed by his wife. He grabbed his phone and dialed the Business Office.

His son had envy; this left Katie and Penelope. Georgie peered up and stared at the clock. Time was running out. The two remaining sins would claim his daughters. The curse above Fabletown was stealing lives from Fables and those involved alike; his bouncer was a fish, his sister-in-laws were various creatures and trees and his children were haunted by his past demons.

"We found her, Georgie."

Georgie's eyes widened. "You...you found her!? Who is-"

"Witch of Endor..."

"Who the fuck is that!?"

"Hurry to the Business Office. Quickly-we do not have much time. A lot of the Fables are....they are-"

Georgie grabbed his jacket and car keys. "I'm on my way, Snow. Be there in ten...."

Georgie hung up; Junior clung to his leg, as he tried leaving the house.

"Wish I could be like you, daddy..."

Georgie sighed. "I know, son. You Envy daddy. I know..."

Part 7 soon :) I will explain the story about the Witch of Endor; if you are not familiar with it, I will explain on my next chapter. Just two more sins to go, folks! The curse still lingers over Fabletown...Thank you to all those sending well-wishes; I will be heading down to the Hospital later today to see her and find out the results. :)

• I'm sure you can. ;)

Awesome, glad you think that Like I stated above, I have some difficulties choosing what to do, because choosing either one completely changes her story one way or the other.Hopefully I can sort it out :L

• Yes, we do! Or did, because everywhere is claimed by someone now. :( ;)

Man, England invades everything.

• He probably has bowler designs for all weather types! XD

Glad to hear it! :)

I can picture Georgie with a fur-linked bowler for some reason. XD I just got home from it and it all went good.

• I say go as whoever you feel most comfortable as, if you're go to a party or knocking on people's doors or something. It sounds like Rose might be the most practical person to go as - and, by goodness, the least likely to get you arrested for terrorizing people if you went as Mary above. xD It's an impressive look, though. If you did go for a Rose Red in TWAU look, you'd be the first, seeing as she isn't actually in the game!

• Indeed, almost as if something might have shocked him into a subdued state. We'll have to wait and see if that's the case, though :P

Well, you're not alone thinking that Jekyll is a monster!

Sort of like with the descriptive bit at the beginning? I'm thinking of bringing the story back to the office, which is why I described it so much, but I do think in the future I might just pick out the more salient points to describe only. Or where you referring to the dialogue as well?

I'm really surprised Beast is taking this rather well given how his wife was grabbed and sort of harmed by the monster, I guess him scaring

• Everyone's got it in for poor Jekyll! I'm hoping to go for a reveal of precisely who Jekyll is, trying to build up a bit of suspense about it. :P And maybe there is a reason why. Maybe there is.

Mr. Jekyll IS the monster! XD I KINDA know his story but you are going to explain it I appreciate that. I too am surprised by Beast's behavior but perhaps there is a reason WHY he did what he did....Hmmm...

• "You've got a doppelganger, now?" He asked

I imagine him saying this in a tone like, "oh, last week you got a cat. This week you got a doppleganger. Cool." Just totally not nonplussed by it xD

Go Team Red!

Meeting her cousin Carter as soon as the bell rang, Elora and him took a walk to a deli about a block away from the school. She would ask hi

• Yep, definitely a manly man entry! Nice to hear from him, though. :)

October 23rd Dear Diary, Hey. This is Tim. My wife has stated numerous times that even I should do this. She said something about read

• I know it's probably not this, but I'm hoping for an Ewok witch! Because Endor is the planet they live on, you know? Yeah, Star Wars.

I like how you've made Junior sort of sad with his envy, as opposed to be angry. Normally, people who are envious are portrayed as being conniving; it's something different that's a good twist. And having a fish as a bouncer is just not good for business!

I hope the results are what you're all looking for! :)

Halloween October challenge Part 6: Envy Georgie finished cooking the eggs, grabbed his coffee and took a seat. Hans was nowhere to be

• Fair enough, I didn't mind it at all anyway. And I agree, try keeping your descriptive bits concise in the future (if you can), don't worry about your dialogue - it's quite fine. :D

Indeed, almost as if something might have shocked him into a subdued state. We'll have to wait and see if that's the case, though :P Well

• edited October 2014

Appreciate the feedback! And I'm rather pleased about the dialogue being satisfactory. :)

Fair enough, I didn't mind it at all anyway. And I agree, try keeping your descriptive bits concise in the future (if you can), don't worry about your dialogue - it's quite fine.

• Oh port guy! He envoys everything!! Cool appearance by Mary.

Oh and we have a name now!!

Love this and cant wait for the others!

Halloween October challenge Part 6: Envy Georgie finished cooking the eggs, grabbed his coffee and took a seat. Hans was nowhere to be

• Look on the bright side, at least you still have your tea and a fancy, posh lifestyle. :)

Yes, we do! Or did, because everywhere is claimed by someone now.

• Exactly what I was telling the butler the other day while he served my gin and tonic. ;)

Look on the bright side, at least you still have your tea and a fancy, posh lifestyle.

• Dammit, Noir, you just said there maybe was a reason why twice! XD

Everyone's got it in for poor Jekyll! I'm hoping to go for a reveal of precisely who Jekyll is, trying to build up a bit of suspense about it. :P And maybe there is a reason why. Maybe there is.

• I have to have some sort of mystery about these things. Because maybe there was a reason, Dragon.

Three times! XD

Dammit, Noir, you just said there maybe was a reason why twice! XD

• Well, I suppose in the Fables universe, anything abnormal IS normal to them XD

Team Red for the win! Literally came up with that off the top of my head XD

"You've got a doppelganger, now?" He asked I imagine him saying this in a tone like, "oh, last week you got a cat. This week you got a doppleganger. Cool." Just totally not nonplussed by it xD Go Team Red!

• The rest of the school day, Elora focused her strength not on paying attention, but on searching for her imposter. She skipped her last period, since Mr. Erland turns a blind eye to these things she pulls, and wandered the halls with a fake hall pass to see if she could find her twin. Carter joined her as soon as the last bell rang, and instead of going on the bus, she stayed after school just in case. Her Aunt arrived shortly after the buses left.

"Hey, Elle!" Rose yelled down the hall. She held her car keys in one hand and a little baggy in the other. It looked like her leftover lunch.

"Oh, hey Aunt Rose," Elora said, turning to her aunt's attention.

"Shh, I'm undercover. Just call me Rose, I've convinced them I'm a former student," She says. Elora nods and Carter begins leading the group down the hall. Very few students stay after, and the ones who do usually stay for sports or extra help. Staying lighthearted, Elora skipped down the hall and began looking in the classrooms.

"I don't see her," She said after a while.

"Who?" Rose asked," You know, you never actually briefed me on the mission, Elle."

"Oh shit! There she is!" Elora said in a harsh whisper. She pressed herself behind a pillar, looking past as her duplicate sat in a school chair.

Rose took a peak,"Whoa, what the fuck?"

Elora nods,"So people CAN see her. Maybe she's only invisible SOME times."

"Wow, you were right. Even has the same outfit on. Strange," Carter says. "Why on earth would they want to look like you?"

Elora shrugs. "I'm gonna confront her."

Just as she steps forward, she feels several arms holding her back.

"No, no, no," Both Rose and Carter say.

"What?"

"Elle, you don't know if this person is dangerous. She might seem like you, but who knows. Maybe she was sent in to kill you and replace you. Right?"

"Why would she be hanging around my damn school, making herself known to me then?" Elora responded.

"She could be trying to learn you more. Maybe she's studying your behavior?"

"Pfffff all she needs to know is how to fart real loud in order to annoy the shit out of people, and how to not pay attention to anything but celebrity gossip. It's not as hard as one would think."

"God, you're almost worse than Ash," Carter remarks.

"Yeah, I generally don't go around making a mockery of myself like she does. I have more dignity than that."

"Farting to annoy people? And you claim you still have dignity?"

While the teenagers chattered, Rose took this time to observe the doppelganger more thoroughly. She seemed the same but...something was off. Her movements looked almost....robotic. That can't be good.

"Listen," Rose says, although the teens refused to do so. "I said listen!" She violently whispered to them. They shut up, looking in the direction that Rose was.

When Rose returned her gaze back to the girl, she jumped, because the girl's face was now directly in front of hers.

"Oh shit!" Elora said. The three of them ran as fast as possible. Elora could sense her copy chasing them, the sounds of automatronic noises from behind.

"What....the.....fuck!" She said in between breaths. They turned a corner and bolted out of the school. Rose opened her car door and they all jumped in as fast as humanly possible. Looking back, the girl was no where to be seen.

"That was fucked up," Carter said, his chest heaving. Rose slammed on the gas and pulled out of the parking space, getting as far away from the school as possible. Their car brought them down a few streets that eventually lead to Bullfinch. Rose parked in front of Fabletown Castle, her head pressing onto the wheel out of exhaustion.

"I haven't run in ages. I need to go back to training again with my knights instead of slacking off like the lazy king I am."

"Uncle Lance keeping you up late?" Elora joked. She was the least fazed out of the three of them, her wolf abilities giving her more endurance than the average person.

Rose smacked her nieces arm. "Shut up. Lets get upstairs. I need to talk to the witches about this shit."

Team Red's adventure coming to a close, Elora accompanied her aunt up the steps as Carter made his way to his house. Passing the enormously long Business Office line, Elora couldn't help but feel something was truly wrong. A quick glance through the window and she could see Snow, who'd decided to temporarily fill the space until someone new could be trained to take over, hunched over her desk filling complaint forms as each new group of people entered in. The Business Office's vastness always interested Elora, and she couldn't help but wonder the amount of spells needed to keep it all together and bound to the building. She laughed to herself, because these are things only the children of Witches or Sorcerers tended to wonder.

"She's really good at running this place," Elora said, stopping behind Rose. Instead of continuing up the stairs, Rose begins pushing through the crowd of unusually confused Fables.

"Ay! Get in line, ya buggers!" One yells. Elora just follows her aunt, who takes no head to the words being spat before her. The business office door swings open, interrupting a conversation between Miss Muffet and Snow White.

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience Miss Muffet, but-.....Rose?" Snow said as soon as she spots her sister.

"Sorry Miss Muffet, this meeting has come to a halt. You need to come back in another half an hour or so.

"But I wasn't-"

"Off with you, now. I don't mean to be rude, but I have more important business with Snow than you do."

Angrily, Miss Muffet exits the room and Rose plops herself into a chair. Elora stands close by, listening to the conversation.

"We have a serious problem in our hands, Snow," Rose begins, her hands folded in front of herself.

Exasperated, Snow says," This better be a real emergency. I've been getting some pretty weird complaints today from practically everyone."

Rose's eyebrow goes up,"About?"

"They keep claiming they've seen themselves. I have the witches investigating, but-"

"Shit. This isn't good, Snow."

"Well, I know that. Now what were you coming to tell me?"

"Elora has a twin as well. But her twin showed up at the school, and when it caught us spying-"

Snow narrowed her eyes,"Really? You went on a spy mission with a teenage girl?"

"Don't judge me! That's besides the point. We saw her, and I think she may not even be human. She sounded like she was a running machine."

"And worse," Elora added," She smelled familiar. Like, whoever made her.....maybe we know that person. It's fricken weird."

Snow rubbed her neck, a considerable amount of stress forming at the base. "Honestly, I don't know why I even came back to this job. Guess I thought I could handle coming back, but I feel even more stressed than before. Or maybe I've become so used to not having to deal with other people's problems, that I have forgotten what it was like. Ugh, I'm going to have to call my husband, maybe he can assist the sheriff."

"Oh yeah, who's the new sheriff again?" Rose asked.

"Bloody Mary. Why?"

"I don't know. I didn't think anyone would be up to the task other than Bigby. Thought he might of-"

"He refuses to come out of retirement, although agreed to help if it was absolutely necessary. This seems like an absolutely necessary task to get done before anything else."

"Right. Well, we're going to get going. Have fun, sis."

"Whatever," Snow said in a bored tone. She began shifting paperwork over.

"Bye Gramma Snow," Elora said, and saw a brief smile on Snow's lips before exiting the Business Office completely.

Another chapter, down! So, I retract my previous claim temporarily. I might NOT assign something to each child, but rather this be the next 'Big' thing to invade Fabletown. Hell, maybe I WILL assign things to the other kids, but it won't be to the extent of this story I'm brewing. I have a ton of good ideas for it so far, so I think this will be the big shebang. I DO have some ideas for Robbie, Scar, and Ash, and I'm looking around for other great legends, but otherwise, I'm sticking myself to this one. And I don't think it'll only be centered around Elora. Different chapters will probably focus on my different OC's/TT originals/comic characters as I decide to do whatever. They'll probably be dealing with this new problem in addition to the smaller ones I give them (Which will most likely be much more harmless.) SO YEAH! I hope you'll like the next coming chapters :)

• lol that would make for a vERY interesting story; Star Wars and TWAU but sadly, it is not. :( Witch of Endor is a totally different woman.

Well, glad it worked out in regards to Junior's behavior; yes, usually thoe with envy are outraged but the curse effects those differently. :) No because Georgie may want to fry the bouncer up with a side of chips and maly vinegar. XD

I will find out later today. :)

I know it's probably not this, but I'm hoping for an Ewok witch! Because Endor is the planet they live on, you know? Yeah, Star Wars. I l

• "Oh yeah, who's the new sheriff again?" Rose asked. "Bloody Mary. Why?

Nice. XD

I'm looking forward to see what happens. :) Can't wait to see what happens with Ash, Elora, Robbie and Scar. This is begining to effect everyone in Fabletown and its showing. Also, Bigby refusing to stay out of retirement. XD

The rest of the school day, Elora focused her strength not on paying attention, but on searching for her imposter. She skipped her last peri

• If I go, I want to totally be Rose. I'd have to try a few things out, but I think I can pull it off :)

I say go as whoever you feel most comfortable as, if you're go to a party or knocking on people's doors or something. It sounds like Rose mi

• edited October 2014

October 24th

Dear Diary,

The weather is dreadful. It's too chilly outside, Therese is complaining about her vegetable garden, and we're generally snowed in. Bigby seems fine in the snow, practically prancing around in his underwear for god's sake. I yelled at him for not putting a shirt on when he went out to shovel the pathway. I'm sure he wouldn't get sick, but it's a matter of self-worth and dignity. My head still aches from time to time. Sometimes I feel a bit sad, not having most of my children home anymore. Ambrose is living with his wife, Lake. Winter is running her kingdom, and only comes around Holidays. She had a party there not too long ago, and I attended. It was brilliantly decorated with bright lights and illuminated icicles. Conner moved to Fabletown last year. Cinderella has taken the boy under her wing now that he's an adult. Whatever he wants to do is up to him, although I still feel sick to my stomach whenever I hear he's gone to Europe again for a 'Vacation'. Blossom is still on the Farm, working side-by-side with my sister. It's always Rose, Blossom, and Elora, my great-grandaughter, I see the most together. Which reminds me, I still have to go Christmas shopping. I do it early to get it out of the way, and I still haven't gotten my grand-cubs OR my great-grand cubs any gifts. Other than Therese, Ghost is the only one who still stays at home. Much of Fabletown is now aware of his existence, and he knows he could change human if he so desires, but it doesn't seem like he does. I don't mind it much to be honest, I've grown used to just knowing he's there. Nowadays, I fill in at the Business Office, since there are no permanent Deputies yet. I have a feeling this might become more of a full time thing, but I'm restricted due to still experiencing dizziness. The scar on my head and on my chest seem like they'll never fade. At least I have long hair again, to cover it up as well as I can. A little bit of it seems to peak out no matter what, but it doesn't faze me. I'm alive, and Prince Brandish is not. That's all that matters, right? Gosh, I don't even know why I'm dwelling on it again. It's been what? Ten years? The cublings were newborns. That was hell in the very essence of the word.

Bigby is back inside. Earlier than usual. I'm sure he got tired of shoveling and just blew the snow away. I guess I'll end this entry now. I heard Harmony has her children writing Diaries too. Isn't that lovely?

~Snow White

• I figured people would like that :) I had to decide on SOMEONE, and the only plausible person I think that would be up for the task was Bloody Mary. It's always the reformed ones who tend to get these types of positions XD

Bigby is a stubborn man. Once he retired, he wanted that to be the last of it. Of course, he knows when he's absolutely needed, and won't complain when that happens. Still retired, but helps from time to time :)

"Oh yeah, who's the new sheriff again?" Rose asked. "Bloody Mary. Why? Nice. XD I'm looking forward to see what happens. Can't w

• What exactly IS protruding out of Henry's chest? I'm honestly not sure what to think XD

BTW, I wrote a comment about the Lust one, but accidentally closed my window before posting it. I was too lazy to rewrite it, but I just wanted to say: DAYUM, Lyla. She knows how to say "Give me the D" in more ways than one XD Didn't think she had a lot of that in her vocabulary XD

Oh man, this shit is getting serious XD I don't specifically know WHY, but I think the most annoying one is Ethan. I think his pride is a little too much for me XD I think Lyla, too. I mean, I fully support her romantic feelings, but I mean....I think I agree with Georgie. Knowing the true reasons behind it are definitely off-putting. Plus, there's freakin' kids around, Lyla! Like, chill XD

Bunnies XD close enough, Hans.

Emily is just awesome, according to Junior. I agree XD

I wonder how Snow's holding together. Poor Junior, his kind of breaks my little heart :( Only gluttony and sloth left, I wonder which girl will get it?

And poor Hans XD Sitting in the bathtub. That has to suck.

• Here's me intruding outside of story context again. Sorry! But did you guys know that this is the most viewed and most commented on Community Post in the TWAU section?

Be proud of yourselves! Who would have thought it would have grown this much since March? That's phenomenal!

• My dad visited the woods that they filmed that episode in! It's in Washington State :) He showed me pictures, but it's just trees, nothing to get excited over. Still, they filmed Episode 6 there, so yeah! Ewoks are the cutest things to exist <3

I know it's probably not this, but I'm hoping for an Ewok witch! Because Endor is the planet they live on, you know? Yeah, Star Wars. I l

• edited October 2014

I had a feeling this discussion had the most views/comments in comparison to a lot of other threads. FYI: if you guys didn't notice, this thread even has more hits than the 'official' TWAU fanart topic. ^^

I'm proud of you and the rest too, if I may add. :3

Here's me intruding outside of story context again. Sorry! But did you guys know that this is the most viewed and most commented on Communit

• edited October 2014

The Costume Party 3

"Holy crap! It actually talks!"

"Robby, look what you have gotten us into.."

"We have been in worse Walter.."

"Yeah... me."

"Now is not the time Redd..."

"Silence all of you and listen up. We are going to play a game, and if you win you have those fools down stairs wives back AND you can all go free." The Robert doll in rocking chair.

"And if we lose?"

"Your souls are all mine, as well as everyone down stairs."

"Sounds kinda cliche if you ask me."

"Robby don't piss of the satanic doll..." Walter looking at his brother..

"I'm am not amused, so meatbags get ready to play. NOW"

"Wait! Can you give us a minute.."

"Fine, you have 60 seconds."

"Ok guys.. what do we do now?" Robby asking

"We'll just rush him down. He's so small.."

"Or I could just blast him with a light arrow.."

"Redd, Lydia, then we won't be able to save the wives..."

"So I guest we just have to play his sinister game.." Robby shaking his head.

"TIMES UP!"

"Ok we're ready."

"Excellent. Now then. The game will have 3 parts, Strength, Courage and my personal favorite Knowledge. Complete all 3 of these and your wifey's will go free."

"Not our wives, they're our friends..."

"Interrupt me again, and I'll kill you where you stand! Now where was I... ah yes. You can also choose what challenge you want to do first, my treat. As for rules, we'll just stay alive.."

"Some rules..."

"Robby..."

"Now lets begin. CHOOSE YOUR FIRST CHALLENGE NOW!"

"Ok guys, now which one do we do first?"

"We're all powerful, so why not start will strength first?"

"You have a point Redd. Anyone else agree?"

"Might as well...."

"There you have it Robert, we choose strength first."

"Excellent."

The Robert doll now begins to alter the room with it's evil black magic transporting the group to a small arena where they will begin their first challenge.

"A giant boulder...?" Walter staring blandly at it.

"It is a test of strength bro.."

"Ok fool,s your first test is to move that... boulde...r-"

The group uses all their strength and pushes the boulder all the across across the the arena smashing it into a wall, they are then transported back into the room. The Robert Doll is amazed and shocked how they gang finished this challenge in me're seconds. He then turns around and thinks.

"1 down 2 to go..and by the way we choose Courage next." Robby pointing at the doll."

"You all are too cocky, now I know I cant go easy on you. This time I make sure you won't finish so easily. FOR YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE, THE TEST OF COURAGE. YOU WILL" Robert as they are teleported again, and this time a dark mansion.

"We're are we now?"

"Some kind of mansion."

"NOT ANY MANSION YOU FOOLS! In this challenge you have to find a way out of this place before the timer runs out! If you fail to escape...well you'll find out if you fail this challenge... You have 10 minutes, and beware of all the wonderful traps I've set for you."

"Interesting.."

"Begin!"

"Ok guys split up, we cover more ground that way."

"Uh Robby wheres Redd?"

"Redd? He's over by the window." As the group walks toward Redd, he leaps out of the windows, thus completing the challenge and transporting the group back to the room.

"That was.... fast."

"I couldn't agree more, good job Redd."

"This doll has issues..." Redd sitting down."

"That's 2/3 challenges Robert, bring on the next one..."

The doll gives the group an angry look, then grins. It uses it's magic one last time and this time, the group aren't transported anywhere. Instead, the missing wives appear before them.

"There they are!"

"OH NO NOT SO FAST. You still have one more challenge! If you fail its game over!"

"We're ready for any thing you throw at us."

"So far you been able to prove that, so now we will test your knowledge... and this time I have a few twist.."

"What are you doing to them??!"

"This next challenge will be a Q & A, with some... consequences of course..."

"And if you fail to get the right answer, someone dies, blah blah. You know you are not the only one who watched the movie Saw..."

"What?! You smart little... Since you want to be a smart ass, YOU CAN GO FIRST!"

The group prepared to face the evil dolls final challenge with everything in stake. Though they have been very successful so far, but can they handle the questions this sinister doll about to dish out?

TBC

• That's amazing! Even though it's just trees, you can sort of imagine that they might be hiding behind them or something. :D It makes for a great anecdote either way. :) And they are the cutest things! In any galaxy.

My dad visited the woods that they filmed that episode in! It's in Washington State He showed me pictures, but it's just trees, nothing to get excited over. Still, they filmed Episode 6 there, so yeah! Ewoks are the cutest things to exist

Sign in to comment in this discussion.