The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• @Welcome_to_Woodbury Mother made potatoes for dinner!

Alt text

• It's like shooting an arrow at the somebody's balls, unfair.

AWESOMEO posted: »

No one would shoot an arrow at one's tits, this is madness.

• Alt text

I still think it does....B]

• What about me.

I choose "Fuck me? Fuck you motherfucker!"

If that doesn't work then you decide.

Here's the collecting of best quotes from each person, please help make it better. “I’M HIGH ON BERRIES!!!” -Konni “I’m only slightly

• No, balls are totally ok, the dick is out of the picture.

papai46 posted: »

It's like shooting an arrow at the somebody's balls, unfair.

• Wait... It's not BJ?

Alt text

When people thought The sunglasses smiley B] meant BJ... You know who you are...

• The mii maker, you should be able to change it there. And if I'm not on today, I'll be on tomorrow.

Lol, there is no way to change it? I really need to change my Mii, Looks like he is on shrooms or something, eyes are to dialated. Ill be free to play in around 10-15 minutes...have some business to take care of B]

• Yum.

@Welcome_to_Woodbury Mother made potatoes for dinner!

• No... it's not...

Lol.

Wait... It's not BJ?

• Alt text

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Yum.

• Lara Croft's tits.

Markd4547 posted: »

Who's your favorite Video game character and why? First off in the best game ever made TLOU This character uses bad language, kill

• Alt text

• Alt text

No... it's not... Lol.

• I have Beth jerky

Alt text

AND SOME KFB MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Alt text

• Markd4547 posted: »

Who's your favorite Video game character and why? First off in the best game ever made TLOU This character uses bad language, kill

• Lol yeah, I changed his eyes, I still look cracked out but I guess it will do. And alright I will be sure to be on.

The mii maker, you should be able to change it there. And if I'm not on today, I'll be on tomorrow.

• I see...

No, balls are totally ok, the dick is out of the picture.

• Alt text

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoUWdzNp9SM Straight up G

• I'm going to read issue 133 now while you fgts are still stuck at like The Hunters arc LOL

Alt text

• We need some Bob-b-que sauce!

Alt text

I have Beth jerky AND SOME KFB MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

• In the second one he is kinda hot. xD

TDMshadowCP posted: »

You already posted this a couple of months ago xD I'll post the same gifs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T7TBY

• Tainted meat tho

I'm going to read issue 133 now while you fgts are still stuck at like The Hunters arc LOL

• K, have fun.

I'm going to read issue 133 now while you fgts are still stuck at like The Hunters arc LOL

• The Spider Memes are mine bitch!

• That's a cool way of showing the front page.

• You think your favorite character's kind of a bad guy? Including characters that have died, my top favorite character is Merle. I really can't judge you for liking Shane haha .

I forgot about that lol. At least he went out as a good guy I guess. Letting Michonne go and all.

It seemed like he didn't want to dampen the group's spirits with the news that he's going to turn. It's really sad, but admirable that he's thinking of others when he may need the support the most right now. Yeah, I was plenty disturbed by Mark's death in the game, Bob's possible death doesn't warm me up to that type of death at all.o-o

Haha I would hope not.

I hate Gareth already. If only the group would have gone back to finish the cannibals off like Rick wanted to..

Tinni posted: »

You think your favorite character's kind of a bad guy? Including characters that have died, my top favorite character is Merle. I really can

• "Is that some potates you got there?"

• edited October 2014

Yeah, he went out on his own terms. Just like Daryl said he would lol.

Gareth freaks me out, my friend thinks he's hot, and I'm just like...how, why.e_e Did you notice that the guy that almost snapped Judith's neck is there too? Why the hell didn't Tyreese kill him, he's going to regret showing mercy..

Belan posted: »

You think your favorite character's kind of a bad guy? Including characters that have died, my top favorite character is Merle. I really can

• Dear past,

why did you made me go through all that if you knew I was not gonna learn?

Dear present,

why are you taking so long to get better?

Dear future,

I am afraid I won 't like you. Can 't we end it before you come?

• Every time a notebook I buy has a gap to fill with my number:

Are you hitting on me?

• edited October 2014

Ew wat is that.

Mashed potatoes is the best way to eat potatoes imo.

• edited October 2014

Gareth freaks me out, my friend thinks he's hot, and I'm just like...how, why.e_e

I mean... if she can get past the eating of humans part.. then maybe there is something there. I'm not going to make a call either way though lol.

Did you notice that the guy that almost snapped Judith's neck is there too? Why the hell didn't Tyreese kill him, he's going to regret showing mercy..

Oh my... that honestly didn't even register with me for some reason. I had completely forgotten about that. Come on Tyreese..

Tinni posted: »

Yeah, he went out on his own terms. Just like Daryl said he would lol. Gareth freaks me out, my friend thinks he's hot, and I'm just like

• When people thought The sunglasses smiley B] meant BJ...

Alt text

smh sick and hurtful remarks to an innocent smiley face :'(

When people thought The sunglasses smiley B] meant BJ... You know who you are...

• Johnson.

Ew wat is that. Mashed potatoes is the best way to eat potatoes imo.

• Nice and positive awesome :'D

• Perhaps..I'm mostly creeped out because she said this while he was eating Bob's leg. Not the best time to make a comment like that lol.

Tyreese is arguably the strongest man there, he's built like a linebacker. But whats the point of that strength if he can't do what needs to be done? I understand he wants to hold on to his humanity and morals, but I don't think anyone can afford that luxury anymore.:/

Belan posted: »

Gareth freaks me out, my friend thinks he's hot, and I'm just like...how, why.e_e I mean... if she can get past the eating of humans

• edited October 2014

And.... next part has been posted.

Now that I have completed todays mission, goodnight cause I am about to die.

• Alt text

POTATOES the flashbacks my ancestors the famine killing a million Irish citizens NOOOOOOOOOOOO :'(

http://irishpotatofamine.net/

• edited October 2014

I'm assuming pretty much no one knows who this is, but..:

Alt text

Ike.

Markd4547 posted: »

Sign in to comment in this discussion.