The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I need to, man. For my own good, lol.

Ah! Right! You think you might visit again in the summer or something?

• edited October 2014

Perhaps..I'm mostly creeped out because she said this while he was eating Bob's leg. Not the best time to make a comment like that lol.

Hey... whatever she's into I guess..

Tyreese is arguably the strongest man there, he's built like a linebacker. But whats the point of that strength if he can't do what needs to be done? I understand he wants to hold on to his humanity and morals, but I don't think anyone can afford that luxury anymore.:/

I like how he hangs onto his morals to an extent, but letting a potential baby killer/ cannibal just walk away is kind of ridiculous. If I were to predict the future here, I would say that Tyreese will run into the guy again... and he will take care of business.

Tinni posted: »

Perhaps..I'm mostly creeped out because she said this while he was eating Bob's leg. Not the best time to make a comment like that lol. T

• But it's probably better than Canada... we have two seasons: winter and construction season.

Yeah right! Lol the sunset is the only good thing about it. All the people here are complete douche canoes.

• Alt text

TWDFan86 posted: »

Says me m8!

• Bots be fucking with the GoT section.

• Lol I know right? Literally every thread on there is a spam thread.

Bots be fucking with the GoT section.

• Though this shit was fixed when gifs came back.

Green613 posted: »

Lol I know right? Literally every thread on there is a spam thread.

• edited October 2014

xD Psshh mine are: heatstroke season and twerk season. Where everyone crawls out of their caves and goes on a twerking frenzy.

But it's probably better than Canada... we have two seasons: winter and construction season.

• The models aren't in T-pose?

WHAT.

Markd4547 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJOQWjwKGI0 2spooky4me

• I might as well post some FNAF gifs to get in the Halloween spirit. :)

• edited October 2014

Meet Freddy Fazbear

Alt text

• Just watched Winter Soldier finally. That was awesome. Possibly the best of the Avengers movie line so far.

• edited October 2014

I never played the DLC. I remember having it but never getting around to playing it. Then I lost my copy and just forgot. I have no memory of 2. I'm pretty sure I played it but I don't remember one bit of it. And 3 was garbage. I remember playing coop with a friend and just the only way we could get through it was making fun of it. FEAR Online just came out. I see it on steam. Some F2P multiplayer game or something.

agreed ^_^ the first was the best, I recently played it again after playing it years ago and even through its dated its still a really well

• No one likes the adorable animatronics?

:(

• Learn the difference people!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZvFNQjYB6Q

Alt text

Alt text

I really need to stop wasting time here...

• Thanks, but it's not even now xD

It's even now =^.^=

• LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

TWDFan86 posted: »

Would've been funny if you tripped c:

• Alt text

Anyone have that picture I made of Clementine that says "I'm high from too much bullshit." ?

• You know me too much lol

@AWESOMEO probably does

• Alt text

you peoples were all like YOU'S TROLLIN and i was like I AM NOT TROLLIN I AM BOXXY YOU SEE

• It's been three years since I was last here, anything big happen?

• Oh ok yeah the 3rd game was horrible. the 4th game I don't think there is singer player game story - I think that's just for multiplayer. its a horrible how the series ended up the ending for the 3rd just leaves you on a cliff-hanger seriously I really don't want that be the ending of the series.

The first two DLC's were really good, Extraction Point and Perseus Mandate. Extraction Point starts at the end f.e.a.r and contuines the story. I would highly recommend if you ever want to pick up the series again. I haven't played reborn yet but plan to

Rockworm posted: »

I never played the DLC. I remember having it but never getting around to playing it. Then I lost my copy and just forgot. I have no memor

• Am I the only one who actually thought it just meant B]?

When people thought The sunglasses smiley B] meant BJ... You know who you are...

• So... How's everyone?

No...?

Okay then...

I'll just uh...

Sit over here in the corner...

• What I do on steam:

Alt text

• I am a girl myself and I consider many games to be sexist, not always on purpose. For example the first Lara Croft was a pair of boobs with a head. And I was refering to the armor. Not the characters. But you have a point, not all games do that. Still, many of them do though and that will probably not really change. I hope it will, but I don 't think it will.

Rockworm posted: »

Zelda, Tomb Raider, Assassin's Creed, Fallout series, most of The Elder Scrolls, Mirror's Edge, The Witcher series, Mass Effect, Dragon Age

• No I am just a dead-faced bitch. Not dude, bitch. There is a difference cause when you say bitch you are more accurate.

dude come back when your positive right now your this ->

• What is the white stuff?

AWESOMEO posted: »

GUYS I'VE BEEN EATING THIS A LOT LATELY IT'S JUST OUTSIDE MY SCHOOL AUIFHJUIFILEFAQUGIOEJ

• xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I am not even mad! xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

@sweetpeaclem XD

• That is totally not how it went.

@blueneon and @Rafoli :P The story of your life :'/

• (insert something dane) then denmark

Nope, Denmark is and will forever be superior to everything in this world.

@saltlick123 Ireland's Call Verse 1 Come the day and come the hour Come the power and the glory We have come to answer our c

• looks at flan.

thinks for a while

shoots you in the face and steals flan

Buy Flantasy Flan.... buy Flantasy Flan... Buy Flantasy Flan...

• Everyone here should do a FOTD video :D

Can it include me beating up a book?

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Damn, that's WAAAY better than mine.Lol, I gotta step my game up xD. I'm planning to do one in the snow. @Welcome_To_Woodbury, I called it first >.> Everyone here should do a FOTD video

• Fuck yeah, I love South Park!

last spam south park facts

• Did you steal my berries?

you peoples were all like YOU'S TROLLIN and i was like I AM NOT TROLLIN I AM BOXXY YOU SEE

Sign in to comment in this discussion.