The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• WHERE'S MAR SIMMMH?

Currently building Rachelle's group's lot on Sims 4. Thinking about making a mansion. So anyway, I thought I should tell ya another tiny

• Thanks

Being made currently. I just found the time to play Sims 4 again after a few busy weeks.

• edited October 2014

I'm sorry that happened. Condolences to you , his friends, and family. I wish the best of luck of pulling through to all who knew him. :C

It's been a rough week guys. Yesterday, I found out my online furry friend, Nik, is dead.

• Alt text

Being made currently. I just found the time to play Sims 4 again after a few busy weeks.

• Being made currently. I just found the time to play Sims 4 again after a few busy weeks.

WHERE'S MAR SIMMMH?

• Aliens!

Ayy Lmao

So okay... When this Season of FOTD Hunger Games finishes I'm going to work on something else while while the FOTDHG is on a break... And I

• Alt text

blueneon posted: »

Alien. There is more space for you to work with.

• Thank you. At least someone understands my art!

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited October 2014

Okay, so fuck it, I'm going with Adventures of The Lounge: Five Night's At Freddy's!

Becuz I love me some teddy bearssss

ACTUALLY NO

FUCK IT

BOTH

• Alien. Because what Blueneon said.

Taking down the numbers... Because I want to write my first horror... So yeah... Five Night's At Freddy's VS Alien

• Am in et?

Currently building Rachelle's group's lot on Sims 4. Thinking about making a mansion. So anyway, I thought I should tell ya another tiny

• edited October 2014

This is the biggest mistake of your life.

...Or not.

Alt text

Okay, so fuck it, I'm going with Adventures of The Lounge: Five Night's At Freddy's! Becuz I love me some teddy bearssss ACTUALLY NO FUCK IT BOTH

• Oh...

Condolences, man.

It's been a rough week guys. Yesterday, I found out my online furry friend, Nik, is dead.

• I was chewing gum xD

What were you munching on and I like your Piglet picture frame at 0:13

• What were you munching on

and I like your Piglet picture frame at 0:13 <3

@TDMshadowCP and @Dont_Look_Back you wanted those FOTD videos, of course I can't stay outta that, so here we go! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC2Skgyt1Lc&feature=youtu.be

• YOU GET TO LIVE IN MY SHED!!!

ComingSoon posted: »

Am in et?

• So much for "keeping it a secret" lol

Nvm

• Not Rachelle's mansion, sorry.

It has Rachelle, Rachel, Brent, Salty 123, WTWH, and Maddi.

ComingSoon posted: »

Am in et?

• Alien scenario :bb

So okay... When this Season of FOTD Hunger Games finishes I'm going to work on something else while while the FOTDHG is on a break... And I

• It's great to see ya! Glad you made it to the lounge! :D

Crips posted: »

Holy Alien: Colonial Marines, it's me!

• Oh, thank you. :3

Alien. Because what Blueneon said.

• edited October 2014

1)Erza Scarlet?

2)Very true.

3)Unless it's an anime called Kill La Kill XD

Markd4547 posted: »

XD girls armor in video games

• edited October 2014

Yeah, I made it. Now I live happily in a funny community when the world outside is shit, where two big armies of Kennysts and Janists are fighting against each other.

Our hideout is well hid.

It's great to see ya! Glad you made it to the lounge!

• Haha she looks exactly like a girl I know, even down to the sucking in for pictures.

• XD that looks a lot like some girls in my school, no kidding.

• What's suterday?

I repeat for those who don 't know, character submition open for 16 more hours. http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/85057/interactie-story-line-here-yes-i-am-doing-one-too-stop-asking-irrelevant-questions-deadlock

• I still haven 't edited, have I...

What's suterday?

• I sent you a PM :p

I repeat for those who don 't know, character submition open for 16 more hours. http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/85057/interactie-story-line-here-yes-i-am-doing-one-too-stop-asking-irrelevant-questions-deadlock

• I replied. :3

Alive_Clem posted: »

I sent you a PM

• I know one brat too :)

Haha she looks exactly like a girl I know, even down to the sucking in for pictures.

• edited October 2014

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: I know it's messed up idc

So much for "keeping it a secret" lol

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited October 2014

MORE UPDATED QUOTES, YESSSS

“I’M HIGH ON BERRIES!!!” -Konni

“YES! FINALLY! Now I just have to upload. Fuck life. Hard. In the anus.” -Gustac

"I never even learned how to drive a car, how am I not going to fuck up.” -TDMshadowCP

“fgt” -AWESOMEO

"Um... Uh... Hm... Nice weather? :P" - WTWH

“=^.^=” -WtW

“That’s what she said B^]” -Lee

“Have some skittles!” -Valky

“I’m an agent of chaos.” -Markd

“We’ll bang, ok?” -WhatTheDuck

“Damnit, TDM!” -PasswordSuck

“I’m Gon.” -JonGon

“I’ve never really said anything memorable -.-” -Twistee

“Ima cut you” -DLB

“I have a grenade. ;)” -Fan

"Please stop that pro, that face is making me horny!" -Sheep

"Fuck me? Fuck you motherfucker!" -Paladin

“Fuck me then ;_;” -Papai

• YUNOOOOOO!!!!

And watch as your corpse deteriorate.

• Guess I have to come up with something good to be at that list.

MORE UPDATED QUOTES, YESSSS “I’M HIGH ON BERRIES!!!” -Konni “YES! FINALLY! Now I just have to upload. Fuck life. Hard. In the anus.” -

• Alt text

MORE UPDATED QUOTES, YESSSS “I’M HIGH ON BERRIES!!!” -Konni “YES! FINALLY! Now I just have to upload. Fuck life. Hard. In the anus.” -

• edited October 2014

OH! OH! I got one!

"There's this guy named Jack. He's got a huge ass. And whenever I see him... he acts like a freaking jackass!" - Tobi

No? Okay... :c

• whispers

Try something with berries. Maybe pankcakes? Oh, yes a pancake with berries would be so good!

Guess I have to come up with something good to be at that list.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.