The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• That just gave me the biggest eargasm ever.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Play them both at the same time!!!

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited October 2014

Been looking forward to the future,

but my eyesight is going bad,

and this crystal ball..

It's always cloudy except for,

when you look into the past..

• edited October 2014

K... Alt text

• What's a eargasm? :>

That just gave me the biggest eargasm ever.

• Ouch the price of the operation to fix his back is probably so high that it's spooky!

Alt text

Saltlick123 posted: »

K...

• edited October 2014

Ambrose was like "Hey, that looks fun! Lemme join you!". lmao

Saltlick123 posted: »

K...

• edited October 2014

oops never mind i get it XD

• k

...Can we still have a party?

edited October 2014

ORGASM FOR YOUR TOES

What's a eargasm? :>

• k

• XD

AWESOMEO posted: »

ORGASM FOR YOUR TOES

• I lol'ed

Jewfreeus posted: »

peter dinklage got nothing on hodor https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0nS8u6Td5I

• ...Can we still have a party?

LOL! No, tbh, they don't deserve friends.

• Alt text

Ambrose was like "Hey, that looks fun! Lemme join you!". lmao

• shoots himself

;_;

edited October 2014

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I SAW THE ONE WITH BUZZ AND SHANE BUT HOLY SHIT

EDIT: nvm I saw this, still awesome :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Dg-KC9xjcE&index=23&list=LLHSQ97isV_GZhDv6jX_yciA

• An eargasm indeed.

• :P

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I SAW THE ONE WITH BUZZ AND SHANE BUT HOLY SHIT EDIT: nvm I saw this, still awesome :P

• Should I post the first chapter of the story I'm working on just to see how bad it sucks?

It's not interactive, I just want to get some criticism ._.

• You should so you can get other peoples opinions and advice :)

Should I post the first chapter of the story I'm working on just to see how bad it sucks? It's not interactive, I just want to get some criticism ._.

• It's probably not bad, go on ahead.

Should I post the first chapter of the story I'm working on just to see how bad it sucks? It's not interactive, I just want to get some criticism ._.

• k

• May 25th

Get me send me some candy, please.

Can everyone post their birth dates here real quick? I don't know anyone's here but Rachelle's and Maddi's... And Dojo's.

• I'll send you some candy from here lel:

Alt text

TDMshadowCP posted: »

May 25th Get me send me some candy, please.

• edited October 2014

Send me some too!

I'll send you some candy from here lel:

• Yes!!! :D

edited October 2014

Note: Those things aren't exactly zombies like the ones Robert Kirkman made, they aren't anything yet, they could be aliens for all you know.

Another Fucking Note: This chapter isn't a rip off from SnK, it's an homage to Hajime Isayama.

Chapter 1: Cry

"RUN DAMMIT!"

"HE'S GOING TO GET HIMSELF KILLED!"

"KID! GET OVER HERE NOW OR I'LL HAVE TO TAKE YOU BY FORCE!"

Those were just some annoying sounds coming from all directions, tapping on my nerves, like no one even noticed about what I was looking at.

My dad, he was being eaten alive, and I watched it as it was happening, no censorship bars and no sugar coating like I'm used to, no mercy. He was looking at me the whole time, with a face that had only one meaning, and even though I know both me and him knew what it meant, he had the need to try and say it;

"SURVIVE! JUST LIVE NO MATTER WHA-" I could hear him trying to yell that over the noise of the monsters that were feasting over his flesh, but I barely managed to hear it, the sentence was cut off after one of those monsters ripped his jugular open, after that, all I could hear was his bubbling voice, chocking on his own blood. His eyes were wide open; I had never seen him so defenseless, it took him by surprise, even thought I know how resourceful he was, he just didn't see it coming, then again, none of us did.

Then there was silence. Silence in my head, not actual silence, but I couldn't hear anything anyway, I didn't want to.

All this time I was standing there, barely 9ft and about 5 of these monsters separated me from my father, I was always skeptical of how it went down, if there was actually something, anything I could have done instead of just standing there, like a statue, watching the thing I feared of most happening. It was like a nightmare, and now it's painful to me, so painful that I'd rather take a nutshot every time I recalled that day instead of picturing him dying like that all the time. It's too agonizing, it's taking a toll on my sanity and I can't afford that, I haven't lost everything yet, I have responsibilities.

Suddenly, someone took me by surprise, swiftly lifted me up and started running with me on his back, and only then, while watching the horror scene of my dying father struggling for his life as he was fading away from my view one last time, only then I woke up.

"DAAAAAD!!!! PUT ME DOWN YOU BASTARD! MY FATHER!! HE'S DYING!!!" I cried as I hit the soldier carrying me on the back over and over, with a clutched fist.

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND STOP HITTING ME! We're gonna bring you to safety, your dad can't be saved!" The soldier who was carrying me said as he grabbed my hand aggressively and pinned it together with my other arm. He overpowered me, but I still tried to break free, I still had hope of saving him for some reason, either a burning hatred for them or just denial of my dad's ominous fate.

"BULLSHIT! Let got of my fucking arm and let me go help him! IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE BALLS TO DO IT THEN AT LEAST DON'T HOLD ME BACK FROM DOING IT, YOU FUCKING COWARD!" Something deep inside of me was still decisive and confident about that plan, in retrospect, it was probably just a result of my persistency, because I'm pretty sure I knew he was already dead, and I'm not the type of guy who listens to any orders, his military uniform and tough act weren't enough to put me in my place.

I couldn't break free from his grasp, it was too strong, too strong for only my determination to break.

"I'M GOING TO KILL THOSE MONSTERS!" I thought to myself as I let out a cry, a cry that I held in for minutes, minutes that seemed like hours, those minutes where all I did was freeze and watch my father's last moments, that agonizing moment when I watched my father's death scene revealing to me in slow motion. It wouldn't be enough to say that it was traumatic to me, it changed me, more than any other traumatic event I had the misfortune to experience later on.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, it wasn't going to do anything, but I had to make up for it, for how silent I was. It was for him to hear and know that I was going to be ok, a scream filled with enthusiasm and hope, fueled by my grief, anger and confusion.
    A single tear ran down my face, as it blurred my view, and dropped into my mouth. I never liked the taste of that, it reminded me of all the cruelty in this world, I was fully aware of it at the time, and any other reminder was just rubbing more salt on my already dire wounds.

I was weak, not anymore.

After a few minutes of being carried on the able-bodied soldier, I got tired and stopped struggling with him. I rest all of my muscles, and started crying silently.

Suddenly I remembered something that I still can't believe I'd forgotten about, my eyes opened wide.

"Dad!! Mason, Run!!!" I recalled my sister's voice, but where is she? I looked around, people running in all directions, looking for their loved ones and watching them get violently devoured before coming close enough to lend a hand, I saw a pregnant woman laying on the hard concrete, and one of the decayed monsters digging his dirty claws into her womb. Luckily, finding my sister a few feet away from where I was distracted me from the endless chaos that's been happening, she was being carried by another soldier, I figured that they were running to the same location. He was slower than the one I was with, and he looked pale, I hoped it wouldn't slow him down too much.

"AMY! WAKE UP!" I yelled at her. The soldier noticed my yelling "She passed out after... what happened there..." the soldier replied to me "She's going to be fine, now be quiet and let me and my friend carry you to someplace safer, this area is too crowded, I don't see why they ordered us to gather people in the cities, condensing the whole population of an area in the same place only makes us easier targets for them". I don't see why he had to add that last part, but honestly, I wasn't about to give a shit about any military strategies right now, all I cared about was what I had to lose, and what I could still save.

It was a day still scarred on my broken heart; I'm trying to piece it back together every single passing day, but I never seem to complete it, because they took one part of it, they took him from me, on that day, for no apparent reason.

That's why I called them monsters.

It was the perfect word to describe them.

It's short, that's what she said, but it's an exposition sew..

Feel free to lash out at me on how bad it is, or what parts should be improved.

• Doet now!

• Yeah, but I rewrote it, I revise everything I write like 5 times and add/subtract lines.

Oh, you showed me this.

• Oh, you showed me this.

• Dude we have so much candy

Alt text

papai46 posted: »

Send me some too!

• Feel free to lash out at me on how bad it is

~lashes ou -~

This is amazing. ^-^

• u wot m8...

Feel free to lash out at me on how bad it is ~lashes ou -~ This is amazing. ^-^

Sign in to comment in this discussion.