The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Fucking ripoff of SNK YOU ARE SHIT! Lol no just kidding it's pretty good.

• I already did et

papai46 posted: »

Doet now!

• tanks den ;_;

Fucking ripoff of SNK YOU ARE SHIT! Lol no just kidding it's pretty good.

• Eh, nothing special we have all that here.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Dude we have so much candy

• Yeah, but I revised it like 5 times more since I showed you that.

Oh, you showed me this.

• I'll send you a toothbrush and some tooth paste.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

May 25th Get me send me some candy, please.

• Not at this quantity though:

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Eh, nothing special we have all that here.

• It ws gr8 m8 so i r8 8/8 no h8.

tanks den ;_;

• thanks m8 holy sh8

It ws gr8 m8 so i r8 8/8 no h8.

• Yeah, totally not overkill.

Not at this quantity though:

• "Meh" -Yourself

Yeah, but I revised it like 5 times more since I showed you that.

• wat

"Meh" -Yourself

• LOL

Yeah, totally not overkill.

• I DIDN'T SAY MEH LOL

IT'S NOT EVEN EDITED

I revised it like 5 times more since I showed you that Meh

• I revised it like 5 times more since I showed you that

Meh

wat

• He didn't say meh!

I revised it like 5 times more since I showed you that Meh

• Lol, no one has any criticism..? Something?

• This was awesome!

Very descriptive and a great read.

I would voice any criticism if I had it, I just want to know how it led to such a interesting beginning.

• Like, what happened before?

Well, this is a story where the more you read into it, the more you will be able to piece together the bigger picture, everything will be revealed, what started the "outbreak", what is the "virus" that caused it, it will be explained.

This was awesome! Very descriptive and a great read. I would voice any criticism if I had it, I just want to know how it led to such a interesting beginning.

• Bah gawd! He's broken in half!

Saltlick123 posted: »

K...

• Awesome, at this point my only criticism is there isn't more of this.

Like, what happened before? Well, this is a story where the more you read into it, the more you will be able to piece together the bigger

• There are 2 more chapters I already wrote, I'm writing the 4th.

Check ur PM boi

Awesome, at this point my only criticism is there isn't more of this.

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited October 2014

It's good. I like your vocabulary and it's a first person story, but I sadly have to agree with Papai here. The beginning is WAY too similar to the ending of episode one of SnK.

If you want someone to be really direct with your story, go PM @PasswordSuck

• Did you read the note? It's an homage to Hajime Isayama, of course it would be that way.

It's good. I like your vocabulary and it's a first person story, but I sadly have to agree with Papai here. The beginning is WAY too similar

• I know. I said Meh.

He didn't say meh!

• This is Daniel right now:

Too many compliments

Alt text

Lol, no one has any criticism..? Something?

• That MLG shirt though!

Alt text

This is Daniel right now: Too many compliments

• edited October 2014

You were pretty close haha. Tyreese doesn't seem quite stable at the moment, he point blank told Rick that getting to Terminus killed him. Killed his soul, sense of hope? He just seems a little disconnected right now.

I still say that he flips out at some point and goes on a BA spree of some kind. Maybe something happens to Sasha?

I did not expect the Terminus crew to go down so quickly, I thought for sure they would be around for a little longer. The intro to the episode creeped me out in the best kind of way, Bob's crazy laughter gave me the chills.

Yeah, the way they were setting Gareth up made it seem like he would be a more long term type of antagonist. His actor definitely did a very good job portraying him as well. That being said, I'm honestly kind of glad he is out of the way.

Looks like we're going to find out what happened to Beth next episode!(finally)I just want to find out who Daryl told to "come on out"...damn I hate cliffhangers.

A lot of people seem to think it was Carol or Beth for some reason. Doesn't really make sense to me. If I had to guess, I would say Daryl was talking to multiple people. I think he brought members of the group who had taken Beth... in exchange for something. Pretty sure I'm going to be correct this time ;)

Also, this is really random, but you have read some of the comics, right? Are the events that happen in the comics bound to happen in the T.V. show at some point?

Tinni posted: »

You were pretty close haha. Tyreese doesn't seem quite stable at the moment, he point blank told Rick that getting to Terminus killed him. K

• y meh

I know. I said Meh.

• Dogeeeeee -

That MLG shirt though!

• I'm a book publisher's daughter, so if I were to give you critique it would be pretty blunt and seem overly critical (at least that's what I have been told lol).

• I can tell you're new, welcome bby

Looply posted: »

Dogeeeeee -

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited October 2014

Ok, do it (if you want to lol).

I'm a book publisher's daughter, so if I were to give you critique it would be pretty blunt and seem overly critical (at least that's what I have been told lol).

• hahaaha lol :P

I can tell you're new, welcome bby

• wat xD

Looply posted: »

hahaaha lol :P

• What's that

Saltlick123 posted: »

Interesting, Just watched the news and heard about this site called Omaze, Hmmm

• Holy shit

Clowns? Do you know about Pennywise?

• Interesting, Just watched the news and heard about this site called Omaze, Hmmm

• nothing -

wat xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.