Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• I MAY do more in regards to Mary and Junior, seeing as they have another set of twins and it did seem too short, their story....:(

JJwolf posted: »

See!?im not the only one that said that!! Lol I'm looking forward to that. You need to do more with Mary and junior!

• I loved it but I still have questions. Plus you can't get enough if BloodyPorgie! XD

pudding_pie posted: »

I MAY do more in regards to Mary and Junior, seeing as they have another set of twins and it did seem too short, their story....:(

• The sandman that got killed by freddie kruger(he is a mundie) and now he has his eyes on Bloody mary Bigbie and the others...

• so okay here is my story thing
    so one day I found myself walking in the forest by my house (not in the town)
    I saw something or someone run through the bushes I stopped walking and reached into my pocket for my pocket knife.
    I was pretty confused because nobody knew about this forest,then it hit me : only me and my BROTHER knew about this place.
    Then Sheriff Bigby stepped out , 'Hello Lucy long time no see '
    'haha no wonder since you went off' I replied sarcastically
    'fair enough ' and he smiled.
    we waked back to my house .
    'so Bigby how did you end up here ?'
    'ha straight to the point you didn't change much huh?'
    'Bigby please tell me why are you here ?'
    'okay okay so i'm on a case-'
    'ah I see so you need my help ?' i raised my eye brows,
    'yes, please Lucy you need to help me'
    'okay old boy '
    I opened the lock and I lead him inside.
    ' Brother tell me what you need help with'
    'sigh okay so the case i'm on is about ,well umm I can't even figure it out '
    'I see , so then where are you bringing me to ?' I asked cheerfully ,
    'to Fabletown '
    'hmm okay...'
    after 4 hours in the car we finally get there
    I step out and stretch
    'hmm not a bad town I saw worse'
    'Lucy , this way'
    'okay' , I followed him in through the gates.
    then a woman stepped in our way and looked at Bigby
    I looked her up and down , nothing suspicious,
    'Bigby where the hell where you ?!, And who is this ? her voice was calm and soft but also very sharp.
    'Snow I introduce you to my little sister Lucy Wolf' and he nodded to me
    'Brother is this Snow White ?' i asked him
    'Yes I am ' she answered
    'I don't remember asking you ' and that was a mistake for both of us because I never liked other girls around my bro so , i lost control and my eyes turned yellow and the claws growed
    ' Sis calm down!'
    when I heard him I flinched and said ' Sorry Miss.Snow I had a rough day '
    'no problem'
    'Bigby we need to talk Now'
    so they went off , I looked after them but nothing, I was thinking of maybe going after them but i decided not to.

so I went off to explore , I saw a sign saying Puddin 'n' pie I was pretty curious but i wasn't THAT sure so I went on , I saw all kinds of shops and stuff , but I was thirsty and I saw a sign saying The Trip Trap , so I went in .
    My first reaction was "WoW" I called for a drink and asked for a bartender and out came a quite kind looking woman,
    'Hello what may I get you ?'
    'may I have a midas gold please'
    she hands me the drink
    'thanks' I opened the bottle and drank it
    I went over to the cigarette machine and took a carton off Huff and Puff
    'huh I taught only Sheriff smoke that '
    'Really ?'
    'yup'
    'May I ask you your name?' , I'm Lucy'
    'nice to meet you Lucy I'm Holly'
    i sniffed the air and i knew she wasn't as happy as she looks , she noticed that
    'Holly whats wrong?'
    'sigh Lucy you really remind me of the Sheriff' and me at that got nervous but just before my eyes would turned yellow two men came in one with a glass eye and a missing arm and another with long blonde hair tied in a pony tail,
    'Well hello there who are you ?' asked the one with the glass eye the other one bowed and winked at me , I blushed,
    'well hello my name is Lucy and you two are?'
    'my name is Jack ' replied the one with the blonde hair
    'my name is Gren'
    'Well nice to meet ya' i said
    with that i took out Huff and Puff and light it
    'Holly i want to play darts!'
    'Jack I told you I don't have a clue on where the hell they are'
    ' um excuse me may I take a look around?'
    'yeah sure Lucy ' so i sniffed around my eyes turned yellow but luckily I had my back to them, and picked up the cigarette machine with one hand and with the other I took out the darts , I put back the machine and handed the darts to Jack , They looked pretty astonished,
    'uh thanks '
    **'No problem'
    'Why are you looking at me like that ?' i asked
    ' You picked it up with one h-h-hand' Holly stammered
    'it flows in the family ' and i winked at them.
    I took out another Huff and Puff and smoked it
    'Holly can I get another Midas please?'
    'yeah sure '
    i opened it and started drinking it
    'Guys do you know what the Puddin"n"Pie is by any chance?'
    'wait you don't know? it's a stripper club '
    'o-o-ohh then I won't go there i guess my br-'
    the door opens and in stepped a wood cutter?
    'Uh hi?'
    'haha woody s'up?'
    'hmph'
    'okay then'
    ' okay wait so you are Woody the Huntsman?!'
    'Yup'
    'oh god'
    'what's wrong?'
    coughs uh nothing
    'okay'
    ' did any of you see Bigby around?' i asked
    'nope' nope'nope' yes
    'where woody where tell me please?'
    'he was looking for what he said a girl his sister !'
    'wait he has a sister ?'
    'i guess so then'
    ' Woody , about where did you see him?'
    'around well Puddin"n"Pie '
    'WHAT!?' and there my eyes turned yellow , my claws grew and i ran ,
    I saw him talking with a girl

Bigby talking >did you see a girl about this height , blah blah blah (back to normal)
    'Bigby!' with that he turned and saw me
    'Lucy!?' I slowly turned back to normal
    behind me Holly,Gren,Jack and Woody were following me
    'oh Bigby' he smiled at that
    he pulled me in close
    but that was cut short by the gang (Holly,Gren,Jack and woody)
    'THE HELL IS GOING ON LUCY?!'
    Guys wait i can explain-
    HOW DO YOU KNOW EACH OTHER?!
    (everyone starts arguing) so I turned into a wolf the third stage when i'm more of a wolf and i howled 'SHUT THE HELL UP EVERYONE!'
    they did
    But I kept my form
    'Thank You'
    ' So what's everyone's problem one at a time please'
    'Sis how do you know them ?'
    'grrr since you went off with your little Snow White, I went off to explore aaaand you're pretty lucky I didn't go to Puddin"n"Pie!!' I answered
    'So wait you're Brother and Sister?' asked Gren
    'Yes we are Gren' I replied
    'This question goes to the Sheriff what the hell were you doing here? at the puddin n pie?' asked Woody
    'I umm-'
    'He asked me if I saw Lucy' Nerissa answered
    'hmph'
    'You know Sheriff, your sister ain't that bad' said Holly
    'hmph thanks'
    'What about you jack?'
    'meh nothing why would I question you ?' with that I slightly blushed**
    ________________________NEXT DAY_____________________________
    Next day I woke at five in the morning, I dressed up as quietly as I could. I sneaked past the guard in the hall and went to explore the rest of the town I went to see if the Trip Trap was open and to my surprise it was! I knocked on the door ,
    ' Whose there ?!' asked Gren
    'It's me Lucy '
    ' Come in' and he opened the door
    'What are you doing up so early ?' he asked
    ' I wanted to explore the town' with that I took out a Huff and puff and smoked it.
    'and I'm pretty hungry'
    'huh what would you like for breakfast?'
    'may I have bacon and eggs please'
    'sure comin' right up!'
    'Where is Holly?'
    'dunno didn't see her all morning'
    'oh,Gren do you know why she's upset by any chance?'
    'well , her sister lily was murdered by that bastard Crane!'
    'I see did ye bury her?'
    'no Crane dumped her in the witching well!'
    'oh... I'm sad to hear'
    'here's your breakfast'
    'haha thanks you're a life saver' then we smiled at each other.
    'Umm Lucy , could you umm well -'
    'yes what is it ?'
    'you know when you found the darts for Jack'
    'yes'
    'Could you sniff out Holly you know maybe you could find her?'
    'Sure ' I turned into the 2nd stage where i'm more of a human than a wolf and sniffed for her.
    'That's strange '
    'what is it ?'
    'I can smell ..... no no no no no NO!!!!!' I grabbed Gren's arm and pulled him with me out of the building to the Woodlands Hotel I ran into Bigby's room.
    'GOD LUCY CALM DOWN!' Gren shouted it was too late I turned into stage 3 .
    'HURRY' I said
    'BIGBY!!!'
    'huh SIS?! what happened to you?' I smashed all mirrors , locked the door and sat down.
    'Bigby ........ please listen-'
    'Lucy what's wrong ?' Gren asked
    ' guys please listen, it's gulp BLOODY MARY is here we need to go !!'
    'WHAT?!!?' asked Gren
    'no no no it can't be ...... Oh God.'
    'what's wrong bigby?' i asked, a tear rolled down my cheek,
    'We need to go'
    'I know Bigby pack your things and get Collin QUICKLY!'
    We packed our things and sat in the car well at least I was the one driving ....
    'where are we going?'
    ' to sigh to the place where me and Bigby used to play when we were little , before all of this then we got seperated for 3 years Anyways enough of this!' I stepped on the gas as hard as possible then after 30 mins we were there , I nearly cried but I knew that the little girl is gone and thats it!

I went inside and light a candle I went up to my bookshelf and pulled out a photo book with our whole family and the book cases came apart and i lead them down in silence.
    _________________________________________HOUR LATER______________________________________________________________
    'Sis when did you make this ?'
    'well since you weren't here I had time beside hunting and stuff,'
    'what stuff ?' Collin asked
    'hmph none of your business Collin!'
    'Collin shut up'
    'How are you Gren ?
    'f-f-f-fine thanks.'
    'Oh God'
    'Bigby you still didn't tell me what the case is about.'
    'it was about 2 women being killed Lily and Faith.'
    'Faith ,Faith Faith the Donkey skin princess ?'
    'yes.....'
    'okay this way' i opened the door and turned on the lights,
    'Hi guys!' i said cheerfully they nodded back and Snow hugged me
    'good to see you'
    'yeah'
    'Snow what are you doing here?!' asked Bigby
    Bloody Mary stepped out from the shadows and pierced Bigby through the chest with a glass shard
    NOOOOOOOO BIGB-

'Lucy lucy Wake up Lucy !!'
    'huh ? wha- wha -what happened-' I saw Bigby standing there and i jumped into his arms and hugged him
    'Whoa lucy are you alright?'
    'uh yes that you are alive yes'
    'What happened?
    'You slipped on water , I was making tea and it was ready and the water spilled out and you went to take it off and you slipped.' said collin
    'Oh Bigby i-i-i taught Bloody Mary killed you .' and i hugged him real tight .
    'don't worry sis don't worry'
    _______________________________________A WEEK LATER 5 IN THE MORNING___________________________________________________
    I woke up at 5 in the morning , I dressed up as quickly as possible and made breakfast for Collin,Bigby,Gren,Holly,Woody,Jack and me .
    knocks on Bigby's door
    'Bigby breakfast is ready get collin aswell it'll be on the table'
    'okay get the others'
    'okay'
    Trip Trap
    knocks on door
    'It's me Lucy, Breakfast at my house be quick.'
    ___________________________________________AT LUCY'S HOUSE___________________________________________________________
    'well thank you Lucy for the breakfast ' everyone said
    'no problem'

Well this is my story i'm Lucy.B.Wolf

• But it's still not finished ;)

so okay here is my story thing so one day I found myself walking in the forest by my house (not in the town) I saw something or someone r

• Reading this reminded me of just how much Snow has gone through - she's a tough character! And it's nice to hear from her, so to speak!

EMMYPESS posted: »

October 24th Dear Diary, The weather is dreadful. It's too chilly outside, Therese is complaining about her vegetable garden, and we'r

• What Georgie needs to remember, is that cats are great at keeping birds away. ;) Nice to see the kids cooperating!

October Dear Diary: Today we got a rain storm. Georgie woke up around four this morning and found all but Emily in our bed; Peter especia

• I used to watch that when i was younger lol.

The question part reminded me of Monty Python. XD Not bad at all, Stone.

• A reflection of their personalities - very inventive! You might have to explain Bigby's to me though. It seems harsh to punish all of Fabletown to get revenge on one person, unless it is the whole of Fabletown she is seeking to get revenge on. Or maybe it's something else; I'll probably find out if I read on!

Glad to hear your sister's doing better - I scrolled down to one of your up to date posts. :)

Halloween Challenge Part 7: Gluttony "The Witch of Endor, huh?" Georgie scanned the enormous book before him. He found it difficult

• MEDDLING KIDS LINE! That line alone makes me happy ^.^ Yet what makes me more happier is knowing the Avengers defeated the mysterious man and sent Robert onto what will hopefully prove a more fulfilling life. Instead of just being creepy and evil. Good job! :)

MasterStone posted: »

The Costume Party, Conclusion "Alright you fools, lets get this final challenge moving, before we begin remember what is at stake. And al

• Glad to hear things have been good for you. :) I really enjoyed this chapter because it was a real insight into how Ashlyn thinks, and maybe I share a couple of those thoughts sometimes. xD

Ashlyn sat on the corner of the street, hunched over and sitting next to her mundy friends from school. They were all losers to her, and the

• LOL Think I'm gonna add that in the next entry. Lyla SHOULD mention that. XD

LupineNoir posted: »

What Georgie needs to remember, is that cats are great at keeping birds away. Nice to see the kids cooperating!

• Everyone in Fabletown is getting something; Bigby has his own, as does Snow and Georgie and the others. She has revenge on someone but I won't mention WHO; I'm going to add all that and then some in later chapters in regards to Katie and Jersey. I have my ideas. :)

Thank you. :) Glad to know she is home.

A reflection of their personalities - very inventive! You might have to explain Bigby's to me though. It seems harsh to punish all of Fablet

• Judging from your other comment - if I've understood it correctly - there's still more to discover about the Witch. It was quite easy in the end, but everyone had to endure a lot of torment, and I think it was probably the best torment Georgie could have gone through. (Although 'best torment' may not be the correct phrase.) If he would have been cursed and not his family, I think he'd be more or less okay with it because he would still be protecting his family that way.

Halloween October Challenge Part 8: Sloth and returns Georgie managed to drag the six kids and his lustful wife to the peak over looki

• Yes you did get that right; I have a plan with this Witch in my upcoming chapters. I figured the ending to this would be quick and no BS; they each went through hell like you said and in the end, Georgie suffered the most. He had to watch his entire family become the very thing he hated the most-his old self. The Witch WANTED him to suffer in ways those that he used to be involved with did back then.

Like I said, it may have SEEMED too easy but I have my ways; this won't be the last time we see this Witch. She has her reasons....like JJ said above, she DOES have an amulet of Porgie blood.

Judging from your other comment - if I've understood it correctly - there's still more to discover about the Witch. It was quite easy in the

• Yeah, the amulet! She has everyone's blood, if they all removed the curse, which seems very, very bad.

Yes you did get that right; I have a plan with this Witch in my upcoming chapters. I figured the ending to this would be quick and no BS; th

• Ashlyn seems the most contrasting of the siblings to me, so I decided to focus on her for once. She seems tough to everyone, a girl who doesn't take no for an answer, but inside she's hurting. She takes after her aunt Mary a lot. I actually got the idea of what to with her right after I wrote this chapter XD

Glad to hear things have been good for you. I really enjoyed this chapter because it was a real insight into how Ashlyn thinks, and maybe I share a couple of those thoughts sometimes. xD

• Yeah, it was better than I expected to be honest, because we did a TON of stuff that was really fun all day. Then on Sunday, I was home for maybe 2 minutes before leaving to do something else. Busy busy busy XD

Great entry. Glad you had a wonderful time. I remember stuff like that in HS. Good times.

• Great to hear it!

Well, New York is New York. If you can't handle the city, you better get the hell out of it XD

Haha, great to hear you had a good time! Things have been pretty well for me, same old same old. :P Always gotta be the alleyway, then again, that's New York for ya. XD

• Good to see a new face :) I'll get on to reading your story, seems really interesting!

But it's still not finished

• Hey that's a good thing though. :) At least you seemed to have had fun; that's all that counts in the end. :D

Yeah, it was better than I expected to be honest, because we did a TON of stuff that was really fun all day. Then on Sunday, I was home for maybe 2 minutes before leaving to do something else. Busy busy busy XD

• Mmm that first pic. <33

October Dear Diary: Hey. Georgie Porgie here. Lyla has the Flu. Rubbed some of that Vick's Vapor rub on her chest, had her take a

• edited October 2014

The return of her senses was a long and grueling process. First, her scent. She could smell enormous amounts of blood. She panicked, thinking it may have been her blood. Her body twitched on the ground, splashing around to get a feel of where she was. She was unbound, so she sat up. Ash was soaked from head to toe and every ounce of her mind and body desperately hoped it wasn't what she was smelling. She brought her hand to her face, then relaxed when she realized it was just water. But why was she lying in a puddle?

Her eyes found light, seeping in from the bottom crack of a door. It was about thirty feet ahead of her. She stood, her legs still partially asleep. Concluding that magic was being used on her, she cautiously approached this means of escape.

Wait. They would be expecting her to do this. She stopped short of the handle, hesitating to make another move. Surely, they heard her stirring just before. Her eyes, now adjusting more, searched for an exit. She noticed that the whole room was generally covered in water, her feet sloshing in it all. She also noticed how increasingly cold she felt, shivering every few seconds. The walls were cement bricks, covered in a layer of gunk and mold.

A window. It was the only one in the whole room, located at the top of the ceiling. She could maybe crawl through, if she could get it open. Careful not to make much more noise, she walked across the room to figure something out. She grabbed a nearby stool, stepping on top of it to see out the window. It was dark outside, save for a street light in the far distance. Where ever she was, it was not in the city. overgrown grass obstructed most of her view, preventing her from estimating what suburban area she may have been in. If she could recognize this place, maybe she could get home faster.

Her hands messed with the handle, but it was stuck. Pulling hard, she really envied her brother Noah's strength right about now. Just as it got loose, the door behind her swung open and filled the room with bright, illuminating light. She looked behind her, her heart leaping and her eyes squinting at the brightness.

"Not so fast, dinner." The man, whoever he was, said. Gathering the littlest shred of courage, Ashlyn quickly tossed the window open and used her abilities to fly to get out of her prison. She felt his hand wrap around her ankle just before she got out of the room entirely, his strength a million times greater than her own. She let out a fierce cry as her body was pulled back in, her arm getting caught and snapping. Broken, she knew it. Tears formed around the corners of her eyes, but she forced them in. She would NOT look weak, no matter how weak she really was.

The man slammed her on the ground, soaking her further in the water. She swallowed some, then choked it back up, her coughs producing blood.

"Mmm, that's very unusual blood you've got there. Didn't know we managed to catch a Lyncanthrope..." His voice was menacing and low, and every fiber of her being was revolted, yet also in an odd trance of adoration from it. She felt her body being picked up as if she were a feather by this strange man. Now with light to see his face, she realized how strikingly beautiful he was. His pale skin, and glowing eyes. They almost reminded her of her sister Scarlett's eyes. Scarlett was the only one who had red, glowing eyes out of all her siblings. But something was different about his. They were red too, but a much deeper, darker red. And the bloodlust was inherently present in them.

"What are you going to do to me?" Ashlyn managed to spit out. The man ignored her as he carried her up old wood stairs. When they got to the top, they were in a small kitchen. It look far underused, as if never cooked in before. He took her through the kitchen, to a little hallway. In the hallway was a closet of sorts, but opening it revealed another set of stairs. It was bright up there, as if someone was up there as well.

"Got to take you to the meeting," He explained. "We weren't expecting a child of our enemies."

Ashlyn gulped. She didn't like where this was going at all.

I think it's pretty obvious what they are, but I won't say it anyway ;) I hope you like this one, I might go back and forth between her predicament and the issues Fabletown is having.

• The original Scooby Doo show and Scooby Movies will always have a special place in my heart.

As for Robert, he's having a good time at the farm... with good behavior of course.

MEDDLING KIDS LINE! That line alone makes me happy ^.^ Yet what makes me more happier is knowing the Avengers defeated the mysterious man an

• edited October 2014

Meanwhile...

"It's late," I whispered to Tim as we sat on the couch together. He just curled his legs up, his arms wrapping around my body. The butterflies it creates in me never truly went away after all these years. The feeling, however, did not discern my worry.

"There are more times than I can count where Ash has stayed past 12 A.M. at some party with out even telling us. We shouldn't hold our breaths and worry when we don't need to worry." Tim tells me.

I sigh, my face burying itself into his chest. The television has the 11'o'clock news on, more mundane crises than one can count on two hands. My mind drifted to earlier, when Snow had contacted the Witches. Me, being apart of the thirteenth floor, had to crawl out of bed because I've been feeling rather under the weather these last few days. I attended the meeting, only to add another bit of stress onto my shoulders. The last thing I need is a missing child when we've got doppelgangers and duplicates running around.

What if my children aren't my real children? The thought haunted me to the point of tears.

"Shh, shh. It's alright sweetheart. Let's get ready for bed, right?" Tim consoled me. He stood up, first walking to our children's bedroom. He knocked, then peaked in. I did too, squeezing past him to say good night to our remaining cubs. I haven't done this since they were little.

"Hey Mom," Scar said, her head in a book. She always reads the books that Robbie finishes. It's a bit of a system they've worked out together.

I mentally counted the four that were in the room, each teenager doing their own thing. Noah was passed out, although I was sure he'd be up as soon as the rest were asleep to see his girlfriend. Ugh, I'm still unsure about the whole thing. I want to meet her, but I also have a strict 'In bed before 11:30' policy for myself. Any later and I wake up in the middle of the afternoon.

"Goodnight, kids," I say, turning the main light off. Immediately, Ash turns her bedside lamp on.

"Don't stay up too late you guys. You especially, Noah," Tim reminds them. I rejoin him in the doorway and feel his free arm slip around my waist.

"I won't, Dad. I promise we won't leave the apartment tonight, like you told us a thousand times."

"Alright, son. And no funny business. You should be married before you go on and-"

"Ew, Dad. Stop it there, before you make us barf." Elora said, her phone's light the only thing showing her face.

"Right. Well, just don't do it, okay?"

"Alright, Dad," Noah said. Tim smiled, then exited the room, and I followed close behind.

We went in our rooms, changing into pajamas. I watched him take his brace off, as I always do, and he lets it thud onto the wood floor. Our bodies collide, forming on single unit as the blankets are pulled over top of us. We kiss for a good long time.

His lips graze over my ears,"Stop worrying."

I shake my head slightly,"I will never stop worrying, and you know it."

Tim grunts softly,"Yeah, I know. She's okay, hon. I know it."

Defeated, I let Tim kiss me and satisfy himself for the night. It would feel all the more lovelier if I knew my daughter was home, safe and sound. We rest as soon as the clock strikes eleven-thirty.

Wow, it's been a while since I've written from Harmony's perspective. I've been missing it, honestly. More chapters later, if not then tomorrow. I hope you enjoy this, since I'm having a ton of fun writing it myself. <3

• Much respect, dude. :P

MasterStone posted: »

I used to watch that when i was younger lol.

• Yeah, I think I'd prefer the suburban or rural areas more than anywhere else. I still adore my city though. :P Nice to know you enjoy classic NYC too. :)

Great to hear it! Well, New York is New York. If you can't handle the city, you better get the hell out of it XD

• I love the 20's version of New York and other big cities. The whole noir feeling it gives off, and the way people were and how they acted is just so awesome and part of me wishes I was born in 1910 like my great-grandmother. I wish she were alive now, because I would have SO many questions and stuff to ask her. She died when she was 97, but I'm happy she's out of pain and stuff.

Yeah, I think I'd prefer the suburban or rural areas more than anywhere else. I still adore my city though. :P Nice to know you enjoy classic NYC too.

• Hey, hey! Welcome to our group! I've only read the first part of your story, and thus, I already got a tip for you. (if you want to follow it)

For the majority of what you've written, I'd recommend that you use your enter key to evenly space out the paragraphs you have typed so far, so it'd be better for everyone else to read.

so okay here is my story thing so one day I found myself walking in the forest by my house (not in the town) I saw something or someone r

• I feel exactly the same way about Chicago. I specifically liked the style of the forties-ish mobster suits back then.

Death is usually a pain-reliever in most cases, good to know your grams died peacefully. If you don't mind me sayin'.

I love the 20's version of New York and other big cities. The whole noir feeling it gives off, and the way people were and how they acted is

• .....Is it sad that as I go about my day, I frequently and more often than I should, check to see if there are any new comments on this forum?

Is it also sad that I'm pointing this out to myself by commenting on this forum, thus creating new comments on the forum?

Does your head hurt now like mine does?

XD

• What the holy F just happened here?! Who or WHAT is that thing after Ash? I was going to say someone you mentioned several times in past chapters but I THINK I'm wrong; the comment mentioned about him having glowing eyes pale skin made me toss that theory away. XD

Interesting. Not sure what to think, poor girl! :( Looking forward to the conclusion!

The return of her senses was a long and grueling process. First, her scent. She could smell enormous amounts of blood. She panicked, thinkin

• Like, just on THIS thread or TWAU thread all together? I'm usually on this thread and General Chat these days; not a lot to do anymore. When I have the time, I write or show off some images. Like everyone else, busy, busy, busy.

.....Is it sad that as I go about my day, I frequently and more often than I should, check to see if there are any new comments on this foru

• Welcome to the thread. :) Hope to see more from you.

I enjoyed the story but agree with Dragon's comment; try hitting enter to break the paragraphs up into smaller, more easier sections to read. Other than that, this is a good start. :)

• edited October 2014

You're not the only one. I check this topic, and both the TWAU AND Telltale Talk section more frequently than I ever did before. It's like an unhealthy obsession of mine.

EDIT: At least I have legitimate reasons to talk to amazingly-awesome people in here. (yes, I'm talking about this here thread) ;)

.....Is it sad that as I go about my day, I frequently and more often than I should, check to see if there are any new comments on this foru

• You make it sound like you almost regret being here. ;(

Like, just on THIS thread or TWAU thread all together? I'm usually on this thread and General Chat these days; not a lot to do anymore. When I have the time, I write or show off some images. Like everyone else, busy, busy, busy.

• thank you

Good to see a new face I'll get on to reading your story, seems really interesting!

• thank you for your advice ;)

Welcome to the thread. Hope to see more from you. I enjoyed the story but agree with Dragon's comment; try hitting enter to break the paragraphs up into smaller, more easier sections to read. Other than that, this is a good start.

• The more Penny says that Oliver wasn't being himself, the more I want to believe that there's a much better side to him. But it's hard to imagine given what he's done so far.

I really like the picture: Jersey's glasses and beard are looking fine! :)

Also, I was wondering about Peter and Ethan fighting when they were younger, and whether it was boys being boys, or to do with who Peter's father is and Georgie didn't want to mention it to Jersey? I'm not sure just how open they are about who Peter's father is, though there was that time at the Farm where the other Fables didn't want Peter there.

Chapter 26 Snake skinned boots Enjoy. Georgie and Jersey sat in the Den; a roaring fire crackled and continued to warm the r

• A friendly welcome :) This has gotten off to an interesting start! How will Lucy assist Bigby on the case? It won't be by helping him become more friendly with Snow, that's for sure. :P I like how, when Lucy took Gren to Bigby in her dream, they remembered to take Colin, yet when Colin asks a question later they all tell him to shut up. xD And it's nice to know she has good culinary skills in order to cook for everyone. :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.