Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• If I'm wrong about this one, it's going to be so embarrassing. Vampires. I want to say that they're vampires. Either way, it's alarming that Ash is coughing up blood, and she's trapped by the enemy! Whoever the enemy actually is!

EMMYPESS posted: »

The return of her senses was a long and grueling process. First, her scent. She could smell enormous amounts of blood. She panicked, thinkin

• I can't answer whether or not it's sad, but I do it too. XD Even though most of the comments come towards the end of my day, so I often use the mornings to catch up. ^.^

.....Is it sad that as I go about my day, I frequently and more often than I should, check to see if there are any new comments on this foru

• I love how you say you post stuff when you have the time because of so much you're fitting it around, because I read the excellent chapters and look at your pictures and wonder what on earth I'm doing with my life. xD Seriously, you have your teaching, a pregnant fiancée, family things, and loads of other stuff too I imagine, and yet you still find time for all of this!

pudding_pie posted: »

Like, just on THIS thread or TWAU thread all together? I'm usually on this thread and General Chat these days; not a lot to do anymore. When I have the time, I write or show off some images. Like everyone else, busy, busy, busy.

• I still find it weird posting in other people's conversation trees (if that's what these are?) but I noticed you both saying you love the 20's and 40's, and I just wanted to say that I do too. ^_^ The whole style, and clothes and music and stuff, and the sense of noir, which I obviously like.

It's sad that we often find out more about our older relatives life only after they've died.

I love the 20's version of New York and other big cities. The whole noir feeling it gives off, and the way people were and how they acted is

• edited October 2014

Oh, Dragon, you flatterer, you. ;) We are all amazingly-awesome people.

You're not the only one. I check this topic, and both the TWAU AND Telltale Talk section more frequently than I ever did before. It's like a

• Chapter Three, Part One - These Boots...

As the door to the 'Glass Slipper' swings open, a bell above it gives out a cheery ring to announce the arrival of a new customer. The new customer is also the only customer, this morning. Cinderella looks up from behind the counter to see who has entered her shop of many shoes.

"Dixa!" She cries happily. "How are you? Have you come for those boots?"

"Hello, Cindy!" replies Dixa as she moves towards the counter. "Yes, I've come for those boots. And I'm okay, thanks. Yourself?"

"Well, just great knowing that business is booming!" There's a pause of silence, during which a pipe in the building somewhere above them creaks. "Yep, it's really booming. Back in a moment" She turns and walks through a door to the back to get the footwear.

"No rush," says Dixa, admiring the diversity and undeniable quality of the shoes displayed around the shop. Some loud rummaging makes it's way out of the back room.

"They're in here somewhere! Uff!" There's a clatter.

"Are you okay?"

"Just rosy!" Replies Cindy, as she emerges from the back, tall boots in hand and a lock of blonde hair skewed across her right eye. She brushes it behind her ear.

"Mind if I try them on now?" Asks Dixa.

"Go ahead," and Cindy walks round the counter to place them on the floor. Dixa takes a few steps over to a worn hair, sits, and in an entirely lady-like manner (as would befit the era of this tale) changes her footwear. She isn't silent while doing so, however.

"Thanks for repairing them again, Cindy."

"It's no problem - it is my job, after all." Not that Cindy sounds too pleased about her job. "You're keeping me in business."

"Even with all the festivities coming up? Surely people are buying more?" Comments Dixa while lacing up the left boot.

"Apparently not. Or not from here at least; there's a new shoemaker opened up a few streets away, and I swear he has extra help from elves or something. I might have to hire him if he keeps stealing my customers."

"If you can't beat them, join them. Or get them to join you."

"Something like that."

"But I do seem to damage these boots a lot," Dixa continues after the left boot is definitely on.

"It's all that walking you do, I imagine. Footwear's like anything else: it's only good for so long."

Before beginning to lace up the right boot, Dixa looks over to Cindy and sees her leaning with an elbow on top of the counter, head in palm, and looking glum.

"Should I take it that a shoe-based profession is only good for so long, too?"

"When it's like this, definitely," is the response. "I'm like you, Dixa - I just want to escape this dreary place and find something a bit more interesting. Maybe with less walking, though," she adds, and Dixa looks up again to see a broad grin on Cindy's face. Dixa then stands, right boot comfortably fastened around right calf muscle.

"Well, Cindy, I'll come and find you before I leave you can decide whether or not you want to come with me then."

Cindy lets out a short laugh, "so long as we're not going anywhere too cold." A loud, tuneful whistling is suddenly audible coming from out on the street; Cindy looks out of the large glass window front. "Every time he comes past, he whistles."

"Every time who comes past?"

"The Charming Prince."

Sure enough, Prince Charming then comes into view, and spots the ladies looking in his direction. He smiles and waves while continuing past; the ladies smile and wave also.

"Yeah, yeah," says Cindy through her smile, "keep walking, you prick."

"I thought you weren't bitter," remarks Dixa through her own smile. Then Charming is past and their faces relax.

"I'm not," replies Cindy. "But it's good to remember just what an ass he was. Though he was proficient in bed."

"Cindy!"

"What? He was." Cindy shrugs; Dixa smiles.

"Thanks for the boots. Mind if I leave these shoes for repair; and is it the usual fee?"

"No I don't mind, and yes, please."

Dixa gives her the correct amount. "See you later, Cindy, dear."

"Take care of yourself!"

The bell rings cheerily again at Dixa's departure.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________--

All of chapter three would be too long, so I've split it up into shorter bits, which I like, and I'll post part two in a bit. :) Plus, while this one is mostly dialogue the second part has no dialogue at all, so it sort of makes sense to separate them here.

• Alt text

LupineNoir posted: »

I love how you say you post stuff when you have the time because of so much you're fitting it around, because I read the excellent chapters

• I try my best. :) And I agree!

Oh, Dragon, you flatterer, you. We are all amazingly-awesome people.

• Nah dude! I LOVE being on this thread. I meant the forum outside of the 'create your own fable' does not have a lot to do. This thread is pretty much the only thing and I love it! :D I enjoy being here with all of you fellow writers and Fable lovers alike.

You make it sound like you almost regret being here. ;(

• A LOT of the images are done on my break; weekends are open to both drawing and writing and this week I took off for my sister, so that opens up time, too. XD My fiancée enjoys that I still write and draw; she knows this is my way of unwinding and having quiet time and supports me in that department. Half the time, its HER asking me to draw the random images you all see. XD Indeed, work and family does take up time but I enjoy the moments I get to be on here. As we get closer to the due date, may not see me AS much but I'll be poking 'round and doing some just to let ya'll know I'm alive. :)

I may not DO as much as I use to but damn it-Pie is here till the bitter end! :D #TeamGeorgieForever XD

I love how you say you post stuff when you have the time because of so much you're fitting it around, because I read the excellent chapters

• Wow, the two seem to be the BEST of friends since Cindy sounded enthusiastic in nearly every word she spoke to her. :)

The dialogue was perfect once again in this one. My favorite line was when Cindy mentioned Charming being proficient in bed. XD

Chapter Three, Part One - These Boots... As the door to the 'Glass Slipper' swings open, a bell above it gives out a cheery ring to annou

• edited October 2014

Alt text

Had me worried there for a while. Thank you for still sticking with us. :3

Nah dude! I LOVE being on this thread. I meant the forum outside of the 'create your own fable' does not have a lot to do. This thread is pr

• When my fiancée read this chapter, too, she felt the same way; she can not stand Oliver but with Penny defending him the way she has been, she now wants to believe there is more to his story. I have an idea and I'm running with it. :)

LOL Jersey has very unique characteristics about him and I enjoy drawing him for THAT purpose. XD

Well, I'll say this. The kids knew about Peter's biological father. Take Penny and Katie for instance. The two girls refused to acknowledge that he was their brother and as children well into adult hood, they avoided Peter, thus causing problems that you have read in the past. The only kids that didn't see it as a problem were Ethan, Emily and Junior. Why, no one is for sure; some think its because he is half their mother, so there was no need to hate their brother. I WILL say this; they fought because of that whole 'alpaha wolf' mentality; Junior may not turn but he has it in his blood. Peter being full Wolf, was doing what comes natural to him. So, Georgie was right. Boys will be boys. :)

A lot of people KNOW who Peter truely belongs to but out of respect and to avoid conflict, they keep it to themselves. Others, like the Farm, make it a point label and automatically ASSUME things. I'll explain more in upcoming chapters; may create a seperate story for the Porgie Clan as children. :)

The more Penny says that Oliver wasn't being himself, the more I want to believe that there's a much better side to him. But it's hard to im

• Alt text

Ya' know Pie is here till the bitter end! :D Can't get rid of Georgie THAT easily! XD

Had me worried there for a while. Thank you for still sticking with us.

• Typical women conversation; who's terrible in bed with a dash of shoe fetish. XD I loved Cindy in this; she is one of my other favorites in the FABLES comics and the dialouge between her and Dixa was smooth, calm and VERY Cindy. :)

Also, picturing Dixa in boots made me grin ear to ear. :) And Charming...dear, sweet Charming.

Chapter Three, Part One - These Boots... As the door to the 'Glass Slipper' swings open, a bell above it gives out a cheery ring to annou

• Lupine , well 1 thx for reading it , and the story was that : Lucy is Bigby's sister and they get seperated so she grows up on her own so she can't really control herself that much and the next part will be out soon aswell because I couldn't really consentrate(?) on the case itself but the thing with Snow was that as I said Lucy never liked girls around her brother aaand that Lucy and Snow have a past but I don't want to spoil the next part all i'm telling you is that next time i'm concentrating on Lucy herself you know her past,knowledge and stuff like that .

:)

A friendly welcome This has gotten off to an interesting start! How will Lucy assist Bigby on the case? It won't be by helping him become m

• Oh crap, I decide NOT to check the community until after school, and THIS is what I stumble onto XD

Ya' know Pie is here till the bitter end! Can't get rid of Georgie THAT easily! XD

• You would be right :P I don't want to go all 'Twilight' on these Vampires, mind you. They're devilish creatures of the underworld, and that's a fact.

If I'm wrong about this one, it's going to be so embarrassing. Vampires. I want to say that they're vampires. Either way, it's alarming that Ash is coughing up blood, and she's trapped by the enemy! Whoever the enemy actually is!

• Oh, I've got a whole bunch of stuff brewing in my brain :) I'm sure you'll enjoy it as I write it.

What the holy F just happened here?! Who or WHAT is that thing after Ash? I was going to say someone you mentioned several times in past cha

• Ooh, keeping us guessing with Lucy and Snow's history! I like it. Lucy is something a bit different from what we've had on here so far, what with her relation to Bigby, so I'm looking forward to finding out more about her. :)

Lupine , well 1 thx for reading it , and the story was that : Lucy is Bigby's sister and they get seperated so she grows up on her own so sh

• Phew. I've never actually seen or read anything 'Twilight' related, but it seems to have given vampires a bad reputation. Or a good one. They're not as monstrous, basically, so I'm glad you're going for something more gritty. :P

You would be right :P I don't want to go all 'Twilight' on these Vampires, mind you. They're devilish creatures of the underworld, and that's a fact.

• I'm intrigued as to where you're going to take us.

And that definitely clears things up; I remember some of the kids been particularly aggravating towards Peter, but it's handy to know what the other families know of the situation too!

When my fiancée read this chapter, too, she felt the same way; she can not stand Oliver but with Penny defending him the way she has been, s

• Something seems awry here, but it is an alternative response. ;P

• Thank you; I've just sort of ran with the Porgie Clan idea and there are so many things I can do in regards to them. I'm glad you and so many people are enjoying their story. :)

And yes; the family DOES know but like I mentioned above, to avoid any problems, they keep their opinions to themselves. I'll explain more in future chapters. :)

I'm intrigued as to where you're going to take us. And that definitely clears things up; I remember some of the kids been particularly aggravating towards Peter, but it's handy to know what the other families know of the situation too!

• Welcome to 'DAFUQ did i stumble onto' ville. Please, EMMYPESS, have a seat over there and enjoy the madness. XD

Oh crap, I decide NOT to check the community until after school, and THIS is what I stumble onto XD

• It's great your fiancée understands that this is your way of unwinding, and makes suggestions and what you should draw. XD It's nice to know you'll still be poking around even with such obligations. :)

#TeamGeorgieForever XD

A LOT of the images are done on my break; weekends are open to both drawing and writing and this week I took off for my sister, so that open

• edited October 2014

Yep, they are very good friends. :) Though Cindy would have been pleased to see most anyone, things are that quiet. :P

It honestly thrills me to know that you enjoy the dialogue. XD I was trying to think of a Victorian way of saying it, and that seemed to fit! ^_^

Wow, the two seem to be the BEST of friends since Cindy sounded enthusiastic in nearly every word she spoke to her. The dialogue was perfect once again in this one. My favorite line was when Cindy mentioned Charming being proficient in bed. XD

• I guess men's typical conversation would be who's good in bed, with a dash of car fetish. :P I really like Cindy too; I've not actually read that much about her in the comics so far, but I like how she's such a strong and independent character. And I'm pleased the dialogue hit the mark! :)

Gotta love the boots! He can be a real rascal that Prince.

Typical women conversation; who's terrible in bed with a dash of shoe fetish. XD I loved Cindy in this; she is one of my other favorites in

• Ooh, this has reminded of a question I've been wondering for a while, which I hope you don't mind answering. How much planning do you put into your story arcs? Do you have a general idea and fill in the gaps as you go, or just see where things take you? Or perhaps another way! I'm just curious as you have so many different threads going at once!

Thank you; I've just sort of ran with the Porgie Clan idea and there are so many things I can do in regards to them. I'm glad you and so man

• In the attic of this strange man's home, there was a long table running down the whole length. People, Ashlyn assumed they were human, lined both sides lengthwise. They all looked as strikingly beautiful as the one who carried her, and came in various shapes and sizes. Children, a thirst for blood even more present in them compared to the adults, shined their sharp fangs at Ash. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. It dawned on her at that moment, that she may just be dealing with the bastards you see throughout every classic Vampire movie from the late 80's to early 90's.

She began to kick her legs to get out of the man's grip. Again, his strength managed to seize her, and he placed her limp onto the table once she'd realized her energy was best to be saved for a more opportune time. Her eyes darted between each individual, all of them staring directly at her. Their faces contorted for ravaging hunger to plain awe.

"How the hell?" An adult nearby commented.

"Is she-...Is my nose deceiving me? I didn't think that they existed anymore. I thought..."

"Mommy, is that a wolf lady? She smells like one. Why doesn't she look like one? Where's her fur? Does she taste good?" An extremely young one was saying.

Now able to sit up without anyone tackling her, she took a really good look around, and especially to the one who brought her there.

"W-what?" She stuttered after a while of little whispers. "What do you want from me?"

Her voice shushed the crowd. Some of them had their jaws drop. Ash was utterly confused.

"Alright, alright. Pay attention," The strange man said. He had to slam his hand on the table,"ORDER!"

Silence. He smiled, his hands brushing the grey hair back. His beady red eyes pierced Ashlyn's skull, and the feeling of being watched from every corner of the room crept into her soul. She shivered, because the room was freezing.

"What do you...um...."

"Silence," He said in a low, stern tone. "Brothers and sisters of the Clan."

Each vampire nodded in acknowledgement, their attention solely on this man.

"As you know, I am Master Demetrius. You are all part of the 8th Regime of the American Vampire Branch. Be proud of this status. On our hunt, we captured many good humans, and likely we will be voted as one of the top providers of blood at this point. However-" He paused, his eyes scanning the crowd."-Not the best. Now!....We have a lyncathrope upon us. We can't throw this opportunity away! We cannot drink her blood, no matter how delicious it may be, because we can use her existence to OUR advantage!"

The whole room erupted in roars. The children cheered, their eyes illuminating the white table cloth that was eye-level to their heads. It thoroughly creeped Ashlyn out.

"Hush, hush, now. I am the oldest of this particular clan, hailing originally from the European states. As far as we knew, every Werewolf and child of the Moon had been eradicated over the centuries of battle. We THOUGHT we had gotten them all, but this instance proves that our fallen elder Master Quince was WRONG! SO! We will restore ourselves of this shame, by forcing this wolfling to show us her home, her family, and any other wolfling that may exist in the immediate area!"

Another wave of cheering swept through. It was hurting Ash's head severely.

"Quiet, again." And impatient tone entered Demetrius's voice.

"Ahem," Another voice filled the void.

Demetrius raised his brow, turning to face one figure in the back. "Yes, Mistress Annabeth?"

The woman, blond and slender, stood. "I would just like to point out, that I very recently, only an hour ago even, found out that Regime number 2, the one closer to New York than us, has started their own faze of uncovering the Moon Children. I was going to point it out tonight, but I also didn't expect on to be on our table, mind you."

"Hmm. Very well. What is their means of capturing them?"

"They've created clockwork duplicates, sir. I heard they've been studying this group of people for ages now, and only recently found out about the wolf population within. We think-"

"How did you receive this information, Dear?" He asked. His voice was eager.

"Me and a group of others who could not make it tonight were eavesdropping whilst hunting. We nearly ran into a few of the 2nd Regime, but hastily avoided them as they passed by the ally we hid in. They've also, as I have personally observed, got a sort of sunblock. The source is unknown, but if we could uncover them, it would bring us a valuable advantage over them. We could prevent them from getting their supply."

Demetrius's face curled in the most alarming smile. It almost scared Ashlyn. She hadn't made a move since the beginning of the conversation.

His eyes lay on Ashlyn once more, almost as if he forgot she was there. "Wolfling," He started. "You WILL help us succeed. Do you understand? We will drain all of the blood out of your body over a period of six weeks if you DON'T cooperate, and we will brutally murder your family."

Ashlyn gulped, the angering heat filling her cheeks,"And if I help you, you will just murder my family and I in a more merciful way?"

"Basically. Yes." He said it so casually, as if her were agreeing that the color on the wall should be changed from blue to yellow. It horrified her.

"I'd rather you torture me than help you uncover my family's whereabouts," She spat at him. She made sure to look extra pissed off, so as to come off as tough and not afraid. At least Vampires couldn't smell fear like wolves could. She hoped.

His face relaxed,"I was hoping you wouldn't have done that. Put her back in a more secure prison room, please."

With that, two of the strongest looking Vampires stood and grabbed Ashlyn off the table. They disregarded her broken arm and she howled in pain.

Demetrius got close to her face, his eyes level with hers. "You'll help us, even if we have to force it from you."

She was taken all the way downstairs, back to the basement and placed in a cage of sorts instead of the room she'd been assigned to before. She used her good hand to jiggle the handle, but nothing would budge. The Vampires were so strong, they twisted it so that it was impossible to overcome. If there were more room, she'd be able to shift into a wolf, also being able to heal her arm, but that wasn't going to happen.

Now, with nothing else to do, Ashlyn broken down extensively. Her sobs echoed in the dank room with no one around to hear them, or pity her. She was alone. She was hungry. She was hurt. And she was not going anywhere.

Gotta go somewhere, so this would be longer but I need to leave now so I hope you enjoy this chapter <3

• Things just got a whole lot more chilling, not least with the knowledge of the clockwork duplicates being controlled by them! I love the idea that the vampires have been so secluded that they don't even know about the rest of the Wolves; and you've made them delightfully horrible!

I don't know how Ash is going to get out of this, though - surely her family will realize that something is very wrong?

In the attic of this strange man's home, there was a long table running down the whole length. People, Ashlyn assumed they were human, lined

• edited October 2014

I've been trying to find a really good skyline photo of New York in the late 1800s, but cannot. I'm sure you've got a pretty good idea of what things would look like anyway, which is handy because this chapter is mostly rooftop based.

Chapter Three, Part Two - ... Were Made For Walking.

Dixa sets off down the road amidst other Fables milling in and out of shops. There's a hustle and bustle much despite the sharp wind that blows, but Dixa isn't wrapped up as the others are - she doesn't need to be. She has lived in places far, far colder.

Taking a quieter side-street in the direction of Central Park, she stops suddenly: from above, she can hear a tile bouncing down a roof and gathering speed. The few other people on the street seem unaware, and Dixa thinks to take a step forward, but then the bouncing stops.

C R A S H !

The tile lands only a few paces in front of her, shattering and throwing bits everywhere. Dixa looks to the roof from where she reckons the tile came, and there stands a Creature - the same from the previous night! She wouldn't be certain if it wasn't for the billowing hair, though the Figure doesn't seem so arresting in daylight. Not from the distance she is at, at least.

The Figure starts to move away - but should she follow? Around her, everyone seems preoccupied with the remaining bits of tile, looking up nervously to see if any more will follow. Dixa had been complaining about the lack of adventure, and here adventure is; in fact, it had almost landed on her head. She sets off briskly, but not running so as to avoid attention. A glimpse above tells her the Thing is fast getting away; she takes a narrow gap between two tall buildings, where fire escapes are fastened into the bricks. Finding the nearest ladder, she has to jump to reach the greatly elevated bottom wrung, and climbs quickly. Such ladders are probably kept high to stop people doing what she herself is now doing, Dixa reflects. Very calm under pressure, is she who can reflect upon other people's motives with ladders at such a time.

At the top the city sprawls away, rising and falling, pointed and flat; the grey sky surrounds her, feels within reach. Five buildings away, with a large gap between two, the black-clad Figure can be seen moving.

Thank goodness she has had her flat-boots repaired, but her skirt will prove a problem. Dixa quickly tears apart said clothing a way up one side, to allow her legs full motion; then she's off. There's some distance to cover; the Figure is clearly unused to such terrain, it's pace slow, but the obstacles and falls of the rooftops make Dixa feel right at home. She sprints, rolls, scrambles over, sprints more, and leaps. Leaps over a gap that would seem unconquerable if seen from close proximity, with a drop that would land her on a very hard and unforgiving road.

Onwards she goes, and closer she gets; but an errant railing fails her. Pushing off from the top of it and aiming for the opposite rooftop, the iron buckles and she's thrown forward without the necessary height. The railing falls and clatters to the earth with a loud clunk. Dixa has made it to the other side, but barely - her hands grip tightly to the edge, gravel cutting into her fingers and making them bleed. With her feet she tries to find purchase, but there is none; she is beginning to slip.

Below, far below, alerted by the railing people gawp upwards, for it is not everyday that the Mundies of Victorian New York City see a woman hanging from the edge of a building. Nor is it everyday that Victorian weasels see such things.

The grit is rupturing the tissue in Dixa's fingers, the pain biting; there's only one option. She clenches her teeth due to the pain and her hand starts transforming, the skin becoming a shade of grey and blue, and hard; the fingers expanding; and tufts of white fur emerging. Her hands go to three times the size of her human form, the tendons taught, and yet they keep growing larger, her forearms thickening too - but that's all she requires. Dixa starts to pull herself up, eyes closed, arms aching and fingers stabbing with pain. As her waist reaches the roof she opens her eyes - a pair of black boots are standing before her, and they belong to the Creature. The same fire in it's eyes and mouth, the helmet, the large black coat that flaps in the wind, and a distorted face with skin like leather. Dixa hurriedly grabs at the roof to get her up but the creature stops her, kicking her left arm away before walking yet closer to her, and with a hard boot hammering her off the building, to fall away. The sky grows dark.

Yes, that just happened! And I haven't written anymore yet, so I best get round to that.

• Chapter 27

'Where it all begins'

Alt text

Happy EARLY Halloween! :) I know, I know...not even Pie! XD But I'll be gone on Friday, so this gives me a chance to post some Halloween themed images; got everything ready for my costume. I wonder who PIE is going as.....Hmmmm....XD

Alt text

Enjoy. <3

Penny stared out the window; the moon light beamed down and danced across the window and counter tops. Lyla continued holding her daughter's hand, as if she was three years old again. Katie, now holding Josiah, gently wrapped her arm around her sister's neck. Penny sighed.

"We had never seen Johann there before...."

"What happened?"

Penny pauses to look at her son. "The best thing of my life happened..."

One year ago

"PENELOPE!" Oliver has his phone glued to his ear. "Penelope! For the 'ove of God-The fuck is 'hat girl be at!?"

Penny applied the final coat of lipstick, as she quickly rose to her feet and ran out to the lounge. Oliver leaned against the railing.

"Penelope! There you are! I'll call you back." Olier hung up the phone. "The bloody 'ell ya' been, girl!?"

Penny attempts to catch her breathe. The outfit she is wearing makes it difficult to breathe. The breast area is constricting and causing Penny to take longer breathes.

"I....I was...was in the dress-dressing room, Oliver-"

Oliver rolls his eyes. "Get the 'ell out there, girl! Ya' got someone waitin' for ya' company."

Penny follows behind Oliver, as he enters the bar area. "I thought Candy was doing the Purple room tonight?"

Oliver giggles. "Candy was let go the other 'ight, don't ya' know that?"

"No..." Penny seems surprised "I didn't-what happened?"

Oliver pours himself a rather enormous glass of Whiskey. "None of ya' concern, love. Now get back there and take care of this client."

As Penny walks away, Oliver grabs her arm and yanks her back. Penny nearly collides into his chest, as she could feel his cold fingers wrap around her neck. Oliver's eyes begin to change, as he plants a kiss upon Penny's lips.

"Be careful with this one, Penny. He seems like a virgin."

"How the hell would you know that?"

Oliver laughs. "He be actin' like this is the first time he seen tits, ass and half naked beautiful women walkin' 'round the place."

Penny cocks her hips. "Maybe this is his first time IN a Strip Club. Ever think about that?"

Oliver sits on a stool and watches a dancer on stage. "What the 'uck eva' Penelope. Just go take care of this awkward man and call it good."

Annoyed, Penny walks away. She first stops in the dressing room to finish her makeup. If Oliver was right and this poor guy WAS a Virgin, she wanted to make it at least half way decent. Why he'd choose to come her was his own business; all Penny wanted was to get this over with and collect her half. After spraying on a faint perfume and adjusting her bra, Penny walks to the Purple room. She passes several more dancers and groups of clients alike.

When she opens the door, the client is no where insight; she can hear his breathing and mumbling to the side. Fuck. Oliver WAS right. She headed to the sink and turned on the water; it splashed against the Marble, as she rinsed her hands under the warmth.

"You can wash up here if you please." She looked towards the shadows. "Why don't you come on out so I can see your face?"

Silence. Penny walked over to the bed and noticed a vase of beautiful Peach colored Roses. She inhaled the fragrent aroma of the flowers. They always brought her back to her childhood; her Nana Nancy had rose bushes all over their home in the woods and every time they made a visit, Penny was allowed to pick one Rose to take home.

"These for me? They are very beautiful-"

A voice clears its throat. "Thank....thank you. Have-have you been getting the others, too?"

Penny stood up. "YOU'RE sending those to me?"

Silence again. For the past month and a half, she was receiving bouquets of flowers almost every night. Oliver towards the end was furious and half the time, he'd never mention her gifts. The other girls playfully teased her about this 'mysterious' man; she often searched the crowd to see if she noticed his face. Here he was.

"Stand in the light so I can see your face..."

Penny could her the shuffling of heavy feet. She glared in the direction of the noise; the mystery man stood in the light, as he smiled. Penny nearly fell to the floor; the Butcher from the Cut Above was the mysterious Prince Charming of the Silver Slipper. He rubbed his hands together.

"Penelope-"

Penny was flabbergasted. "Johann-you're the one sending me these flowers?"

"Yes...."

"AND you're the one that-"

Johann grabbed her hand. "I heard Candy was fired. Usually when I come to see you, you're on stage or Oliver says you are VERY busy...so, I took this time to get a glimpse of you."

Penny had to sit down. "You...you-"

Johann continued rubbing his hands. "I'm sorry, Penelope. Guess you were expecting someone else-"

"No, no, no. Its just...I didn't think-you of all people. I mean...shit."

Penny and her siblings were raised around Johann. Their father, mother and various family members bought their Sunday dinner meats from him. Johann was always aimable towards Penny; he'd sneak them bones and scraps of meat no one would buy. Knowing he was the one sending her gifts in hopes of getting an hour alone made her uneasy for a bit.

"How much is he making you pay?"

"About a grand-"

"Fuck." Penny rubbed her neck. "You want a drink, Johann?"

Johann could only nod, as Penny found a bottle of Wine under the sink. She pulled out the cork, poured the Wine into glasses and handed one to Johann. They both sat on the bed. The neon light surrounding the pair glimmered off their bodies. Penny's head was still spinning. Johann began to fidget in his seat, which made it worse for Penny's anxiety.

"Johann-" She glares at the Butcher. "Please...you're shaking the bed."

"Sorry....sorry Penelope. I, uh...ah gees..."

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure...."

"Your not a Virgin, right?"

Johann stares at the floor. "Well, no I'm not but its been so long, Penelope and you're so beautiful...."

Penny was shocked. "You....you think I'm-"

Johann stands up and paces around the room. "Oh man! Georgie is going to kill me if he finds out..."

Penny laughs. "Trust me. He won't. The rules are simple-don't ask, don't tell."

"Really?"

Penny pats the side beside her. "Trust me. He'll never find out unless you tell him, that is."

Johann skips back to his spot and hugs Penny. His actions take her back; usually clients are loud, rude, obnoxious or drunk. Johann could feel her body stiffen. His grip loosened.

"Sorry...I uh, uh...I'm just so happy to have you here with me..."

Penny smiles. "Well, I'm glad to make your evening just perfect." She grabs his hand. "So, what did you want to do? You have an hour, so-"

Johann's eyes widened. "An hour? For what?"

"The hour-you know? Sex?"

Johann's face turns colors; his cheeks are as red as Apples, as he continues rubbing his hands together. "Sex!? Oh dear, Penelope....sex....no, no...I mean, I'd LOVE to its just-fuck! No, no..."

Penny tries to contain her giggles. "Johann. Relax."

Penny grabs his hand; her thumb begins rubbing around his knuckles, as her fingers lace around his. Johann smiles, as he reaches his hand out and begins to play with Penny's long black hair.

"You're so beautiful...."

Penny smiles, as she pushes Johann into the bed. The sheets surround the nervous man, as Penny begins unhooking her bra. Johann's grasp tightens against the sheets, as they coil inside his palms and fingers. His breathing becomes deep, as Penny's breasts spill from the bra and become exposed; he was under her spell and way over his head but Johann was focused on the beauty before him.

"My God, Penelope...look at you..."

Penny's eyes never left Johann's, as her fingers traced his belt. She dug her fingers inside, unhooked and help unbutton his pants. Johann sat up and kissed Penny passionatly. His fingers began tangled in her hair, as Johann found himself nibbling on her neck. Penny's head tilted to the side, as she wrapped her long legs around his waist.

"I love you, Penelope-"

Johann paused; Penny looked deep into his eyes, as she traced his face with her index finger. Johann seemed to wait in hopes she's say something in return. Instead, Penny's response was another tug on his shirt, as she pulled it over his head and tossed it to the floor. Johann quickly erased that thought, as for an hour Penelope would be his.

Josiah slept in his bassinet, as Penny stared at her mother and sister.

"And, after we were finished, he gave me his number and said he'd return when he had the money."

"Did you ever call him?"

"No."

"Why?"

"I was afraid."

"Of what, sweetie?"

Penny paused. "I never saw him again until Josiah. He tried stopping by a few times after that night but I did my best to avoid him."

"Penelope!" Lyla was disgusted with her daughter's actions. "I KNOW I taught you better than that! He-"

Lyla was interrupted by a sudden roar and turning of tables. Katie could tell the noise was coming from the Den; she stood up and headed in to find Jersey in his true form destroying the Furniture. Georgie was on the floor, several slash marks against his arms. Jersey picked up the television and tosses it towards the fireplace. The girls stood back in a large group.

"JERSEY!" Katie tried to stop him. "JERSEY! You're scaring the girls-"

"SHE'S GONE!"

"What, who!? Jersey-"

"HOPE, KATIE!" Jersey's head leaned back, as he let out a monsterous roar. "HOPE!"

"Hope-" Katie grabs Bella's arm. "Where is your sister, Bella!?"

Tears stream down her face. "I...I don't know, mommy. She went to the bathroom. That was thirty minutes ago-"

Katie could feel her hands and face change; rows of fangs appeared in her mouth, as the girls watched their mother slowly change into a Wolf. Beofre long, Jersey is perched on the window and flying out into the world. His roars and hisses fill the night air, as his massive wings take over the sky. Jersey diappears into the night, as Katie and Lyla are now in their Wol form as well. Penny gathers the girls near her, as Georgie pulls out a gun from his pocket; he cocks it once, as he mounds Lyla's back. He grasps her fur, as Katie faces Penny.

"Watch the girls, Penny!"

"Wait! You don't know where she is-"

Katie howls. "I'll FIND my baby, you hear me!? Let's go! Girls, stay here!"

Katie heads out first. Her piercing cries echo in the night, as she follows Jersey.

"We'll be right back, Penny."

"Dad-"

"Fuckin' stay here, Penelope! I'm heading to the Silver Slipper."

"The Silver-DAD, no! Oliver-"

"If I'm wrong, so be it. Let's go, Lyla!"

The massive Wolf leaps into the night, as the rain begins to pour down gently. The wind picks up, as Penny clutches her jacket close to her chest. Her hair blows in the wind, as she takes out her phone and dials Oliver's number.

"Please.." The girls surround their aunt. "Answer me...please be wrong...please...please-"

After seven rings and voicemail, Penny's heart sinks. The girls grab their Aunt, as Penny loses concious.

'I'm sorry, the number you are trying to reach is currently unavailable. Please try your call again or leave a message. BEEP'

Chapter 28 soon :) Any questions, you know the drill. :)

• She is an angel, that one; when we first began dating, she understood how passionate I was to drawing and writing fan fics like this. Beside you guys, she has been my biggest supporter through this all. :) And don't worry; just cause I'm having a child does not mean I'm leaving. :)

You made my day; #TeamGeorgieForever XD

It's great your fiancée understands that this is your way of unwinding, and makes suggestions and what you should draw. XD It's nice to know you'll still be poking around even with such obligations. #TeamGeorgieForever XD

• edited October 2014

Oh I don't mind answering your questions. :) I write my stories out in a notebook; this gives me a chance to see it on paper, that way when I add it online, all the kinks are taken out. XD I usually fill in the gaps as I go and sometimes I plan ahead, should I have an idea in my head. I'm focused on the challenges now, as the chapters with Katie and Jersey; the story with Bigby and Lyla will be on hold until the challenges are complete, just so I don't have too much. :)

I know next month, we have another challenge; been writing it out, just so when the time comes, I have an idea. :) After Katie and jersey's story, I will begin one on Ethan, Peter and Emily.

Ooh, this has reminded of a question I've been wondering for a while, which I hope you don't mind answering. How much planning do you put in

• lol I hate to say it, its true, at least for me. XD Not so much now but when I was younger; boobs, cars and beer. :P The way you described Cindy was perfect and it made me smile from ear to ear. I love her personality. :)

Also, I'm not sure if you've ever heard of Jessica Simpson's song 'These boots are made for walking' but this song reminds me of the title and boots! XD I know...weird like that!

I guess men's typical conversation would be who's good in bed, with a dash of car fetish. :P I really like Cindy too; I've not actually read

• You are so random, Pie! XD Glad to and so many others stuck around. :) Sure Dragon is as well.

Welcome to 'DAFUQ did i stumble onto' ville. Please, EMMYPESS, have a seat over there and enjoy the madness. XD

• You BETTER stay around and continue drawing and writing! I know where you live, Georgie! XD

It's nice she supports your hobby and talent. :) I know not a lot of couples are open minded to their partner's talents and dreams.

You picked a good one, dude. Keep producing those beauties. I'd so read the Porgie Clan should you publish it. :) #TeamGeorgieForever

A LOT of the images are done on my break; weekends are open to both drawing and writing and this week I took off for my sister, so that open

• Loved Dixa's transformation scene! :) and I have to agree with everyone's past comments; I enjoy your choice of words and description. Glad to see you are still writing. :)

I've been trying to find a really good skyline photo of New York in the late 1800s, but cannot. I'm sure you've got a pretty good idea of wh

• Hmmm...I don't know, Chad. WHO are you going as?! XD Nice 'crowd control'. BTW what time is the Halloween party? Gren, Tiny Tim, Hans and Bigby need to know! Call me, text or send a PM. :)

Anyway, I loved that Johann was secretly crushing on Penny. It made me melt when he brought her those flowers and complemented her appearance. :3 and how nervous he was! XD

The description during their encounter. <3 I feel so bad for the guy; he lovesPenny so much. And I do believe it was EMMY that mentioned how he ALWAYS cals her Penelope and not Penny. I ship them hard!!

And shit! That ending! Georgie with a gun, Wolves everywhere! And it breaks my heart when Georgie mentioned the Silver Slipper; like he hopes he is wrong but deep down he sadly knows. :( and hat final sentence!!!

Oh and BloodyPorgie!!! :D love it so much!!!

Chapter 27 'Where it all begins' Happy EARLY Halloween! I know, I know...not even Pie! XD But I'll be gone on Friday, so this giv

Sign in to comment in this discussion.