The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Ze end of ze semester and some other things..

AWESOMEO posted: »

2 days for wot

• O___O

Alt text

ayy lmao, nothing to see here. B^]

• Alt text

• I can't wait :'D

That Marvel movie line up though May 1, 2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron July 17, 2015: Ant-Man May 6, 2016: Captain America: Civil Wa

• Never trust the Joker (requested by @Markd4547 who enjoys long walks on the beach and wearing smeared red lipstick in his spare time)

@Gustav_Kenny @Jewfreeus @Awesomeo @LeeTheProfessional @Dont_Look_Back @SweetPeaClem @Welcome_to_Woodbury @blueneon @Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy @TDMshadowCP

Alt text

The 2 hours making this was sooo worth it

• LOL THIS IS AWESOME!

Huehuehue Shrek.

Never trust the Joker (requested by @Markd4547 who enjoys long walks on the beach and wearing smeared red lipstick in his spare time) @Gu

• DC's movie line up.

“Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice,” directed by Zack Snyder (2016)

“Suicide Squad,” directed by David Ayer (2016)

“Wonder Woman,” starring Gal Gadot (2017)

“Justice League Part One,” directed by Zack Snyder, with Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Amy Adams reprising their roles (2017)

“The Flash,” starring Ezra Miller (2018)

“Aquaman,” starring Jason Momoa (2018)

“Shazam” (2019)

“Justice League Part Two,” directed by Zack Snyder (2019)

“Cyborg,” starring Ray Fisher (2020)

“Green Lantern” (2020)

• stop tryin 2 scare me ill call a mod on u

Jewfreeus posted: »

@AllThatRemains dropbears are very very real

• Alt text

• Oh absolutely. Just my sarcasm detector went off, so I replied sincerely with an insincere attitude.

Rockworm posted: »

I'm totally happy with GG the way they are now. Danny and Arin work great together and Jon's videos have only gotten better since he left.

• How could it be, that the curtain is closing on me.

I turn around, find a gun on the ground, cock it.

Put it to my brain, scream "Die Shady!" and pop it.

• Alt text

XDDD OH YES this is perfection thank you so much for making this is just legendary :'D

Never trust the Joker (requested by @Markd4547 who enjoys long walks on the beach and wearing smeared red lipstick in his spare time) @Gu

• Lol, looks badass! B^]

O___O

• Lmao, The "X's" on Elian's face when he hits the ground, lol, and Shrek out of nowhere!

• LOL brilliant! xD

• edited October 2014

He's coming for Elian....

Lmao, The "X's" on Elian's face when he hits the ground, lol, and Shrek out of nowhere!

• How could it be, that the curtain is closing on me. I turn around, find a gun on the ground, cock it. Put it to my brain, scream "Die Shady!" and pop it.

• Alt text

He's coming for Elian....

• I want Doctor Strange so badly, still 2 years away : (

That Marvel movie line up though May 1, 2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron July 17, 2015: Ant-Man May 6, 2016: Captain America: Civil Wa

• @welcome-to-woodbury

The Goonies V Stand by me

Alt text

Box office $61,389,680

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Goonies

Alt text

Box office $52,287,414

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stand_by_Me_(film)

case closed

Goonies4life

• SHOTS FIRED

Markd4547 posted: »

@welcome-to-woodbury The Goonies V Stand by me Box office $61,389,680 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Goonies Box office $52,287,414 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stand_by_Me_(film) case closed Goonies4life

• I think both your's and my predictions make the most sense. If it were Carol and/or Beth, he' want them to stay closer, and I don't think he'd look so guilty as you said.

I guess we'll find out on Sunday. I'll probably end up 0-3 on my predictions <_<

Trust me, I am so excited to finally find out what happened to Beth, but I can't stand cliffhangers either lol. Hopefully you're right, and we find out at end of episode.

Cliffhangers are both great and terrible. The feeling of not being able to stand them is probably a good thing. I didn't really have to deal with them while watching all the other episodes.. I definitely missed out ;)

I have a couple friends who do that to haha, but they don't dare to spoil me on anything. I get pretty pissed off if they do.XD

My brother doesn't seem to mind pissing me off unfortunately lol. I guess I just have to be careful in discussing the show with him.

Tinni posted: »

I think both your's and my predictions make the most sense. If it were Carol and/or Beth, he'd want them to stay closer, and I don't think h

• 5 of those are basically right in my birthday!!

• And those are the good ones too since you said your birthday is in May, and Avengers are all in may. Lucky you! Mine is in November, and there are some in that month too.

ComingSoon posted: »

5 of those are basically right in my birthday!!

• Damn right.

Lol, looks badass! B^]

• Alt text

Goonies4life someone,anyone no ok :'/

@welcome-to-woodbury The Goonies V Stand by me Box office $61,389,680 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Goonies Box office $52,287,414 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stand_by_Me_(film) case closed Goonies4life

• @Dont_Look_Back

THIS IS AMAZING!!!! :O Gurl... I swear... I can't even believe this right now... THANK YOU!! <33

Alt text

AND..... THIS. Just.... this.

Alt text

<333333333

Thank you!! :D It's so amazing O_O

• u wot m8 dropbears are real one killed my dog

stop tryin 2 scare me ill call a mod on u

• omg this is perfect <3

• Alt text

O-O WTF WHO MADE THIS :'O

THAT IS PERFECTION HOLY SHEET 10/10 for both so beautiful and awesome :'D

@Dont_Look_Back THIS IS AMAZING!!!! :O Gurl... I swear... I can't even believe this right now... THANK YOU!! <33 AND..... THIS. Just.... this. <333333333 Thank you!! It's so amazing O_O

• edited October 2014

Rachel made it for me ^-^

The drawing, not the throne, lol

O-O WTF WHO MADE THIS :'O THAT IS PERFECTION HOLY SHEET 10/10 for both so beautiful and awesome :'D

• :|
    |:

i see

• Goonies 4 lyfe totally bro B]

• RACHEL ARGH so much talent I'm speechless just perfection her imagination is amazing and dat throne I want seven :'D

Rachel made it for me ^-^ The drawing, not the throne, lol

• edited October 2014

:DDDDDD. ^-^

I'm glad you like it. ^-^

<33333333

Lel I can't stop smiling wtf.

@Dont_Look_Back THIS IS AMAZING!!!! :O Gurl... I swear... I can't even believe this right now... THANK YOU!! <33 AND..... THIS. Just.... this. <333333333 Thank you!! It's so amazing O_O

• I almost have 1 thousand views on my Dead World story but no one is discussing it...People's discussions and predictions make me feel like they care.

:(

• Yep :D

OH SHIT! NEW HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD! =O

• Alt text

November Videogame releases

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Nov 3(maybe at discount)

MotoGP 14 Nov 4(Nah)

The Wolf Among Us Nov 4(do want ps vita)

BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition Nov 4(Do want)

LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Nov 11(nah)

Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 Nov 11(maybe)

Digimon All-Star Rumble Nov 11(nah)

Assassin's Creed Rogue Nov 11(Do want)

Payday 2: Safecracker Edition Nov 11(maybe)

Dragon Age: Inquisition Nov 18(nah)

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Nov 18(nah)

MXGP: The Official Motocross Videogame Nov 18(nah)

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd Nov 18(nah)

Far Cry 4 Nov 18(do want)

Escape Dead Island Nov 18(nah)

LittleBigPlanet 3(nah)

• Can I have a link to your Dead City (or dead world whatever it is) prequel story that you were making? I knew you posted it I just never got around to finding it.

I almost have 1 thousand views on my Dead World story but no one is discussing it...People's discussions and predictions make me feel like they care.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.