The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Lol thank you.

Markd4547 posted: »

RACHEL ARGH so much talent I'm speechless just perfection her imagination is amazing and dat throne I want seven :'D

• ComingSoon posted: »

Can I have a link to your Dead City (or dead world whatever it is) prequel story that you were making? I knew you posted it I just never got around to finding it.

• My cross country season ended today... D':

• <3 my son :'D

ComingSoon posted: »

Goonies 4 lyfe totally bro B]

• What are you going to do now bro :'O

My cross country season ended today... D':

• Alt text

Hbh128 posted: »

Oh absolutely. Just my sarcasm detector went off, so I replied sincerely with an insincere attitude.

• Awesome, thanks man :D I'll be sure to read the second one

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/83382/dead-city-finale Heres the one for the first story. http://www.telltalegames.c

• #SBM4LYFE

@welcome-to-woodbury The Goonies V Stand by me Box office $61,389,680 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Goonies Box office $52,287,414 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stand_by_Me_(film) case closed Goonies4life

• Missing GTA for Xbone/Ps4. I think you got the rest of them though. And all those November 18 releases. My birthday for the win.

November Videogame releases Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Nov 3(maybe at discount) MotoGP 14 Nov 4(Nah) The Wolf Among Us Nov 4(do

• AH so close, your going to have a great birthday goddam :'D

Missing GTA for Xbone/Ps4. I think you got the rest of them though. And all those November 18 releases. My birthday for the win.

• Well...my left Achilles tendon has been hurting pretty badly. I'll probably take a week or so off and go back to karate, it's my season off. Springtime I'm running track.

What are you going to do now bro :'O

• Be sure to participate! :D

Awesome, thanks man I'll be sure to read the second one

• Middle earth is already out for all platforms.

November Videogame releases Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Nov 3(maybe at discount) MotoGP 14 Nov 4(Nah) The Wolf Among Us Nov 4(do

• Holy shit........ Inhumans? I never thought they'd do that.

But yay the next Cpt Murica is Civil War! I love that storyline in the comics and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2!

I don't care about Ant-Man but its pretty awesome that Marvel is expanding this so broadly that stuff like Ant-Man and Black Panther are getting their own movies. Other than Guardians of the Galaxy I wouldn't be surprised if they're all tied together in the Avengers series.

Meanwhile DC can barely scrape a Superman movie every once in a while and I have no faith in them so long as Zach Snyder is involved. Seriously Fuck Man of Steel!

That Marvel movie line up though May 1, 2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron July 17, 2015: Ant-Man May 6, 2016: Captain America: Civil Wa

• Don't worry! :D

It's really cool that Xavier lasted as long as he did....never thought he would :O I love it so far!

Be sure to participate!

• Same here. Days from mine actually.

5 of those are basically right in my birthday!!

• edited October 2014

sheet XDD ok edit dat

Just watched Shallow Hal good film :'D

Alt text

• Pass

Pass

Get

Pass

Pass

Pass

Pass

Don't have last gen anymore so forced pass but i'll buy any AC

Pass

Maybe but probably pass

Pass

Pass

Pass

Pass

Most likely a get

Maybe

Maybe

• He's not dead yet. :P

Don't worry! It's really cool that Xavier lasted as long as he did....never thought he would :O I love it so far!

• He's a badass >:D

He's not dead yet. :P

• edited October 2014

Rest bro I know myself you would want to start fresh without making any injuries getting worse heal then work to be even fitter and stronger for next season :)

Well...my left Achilles tendon has been hurting pretty badly. I'll probably take a week or so off and go back to karate, it's my season off. Springtime I'm running track.

• I actually think GOTG are tied with Avengers 3. Maybe even Captain Marvel and In humans as cameos. If Thanos is going to be as strong as he is in the comics, then they are going to need as much back up as possible. And they would be a good replacement for the X-men and spiderman since they played a big role in the comics but now Marvel is lacking them.

Rockworm posted: »

Holy shit........ Inhumans? I never thought they'd do that. But yay the next Cpt Murica is Civil War! I love that storyline in the comi

• You did that? That's awesome, keep doing what you're doing. Flies away B^]

:DDDDDD. ^-^ I'm glad you like it. ^-^ <33333333 Lel I can't stop smiling wtf.

• Catch up in the new story to see a little problem Xavier has gotten in.

He's a badass >:D

• Zack Snyder

yawn not that I'm expecting anything from DC at this point but this is all meh IMO. So long as that man's name is attached to these than I expect nothing but garbage. Sure I don't expect the great Joss Whedon but someone else... Everyone bitching about Ben Affleck when that is the least of DC's problems now. Zack Snyder couldn't even do Superman right... What are the chances he can do a whole group of them? Besides they had Wonder Woman... They had it down! Like 8 years ago they had Whedon to write and direct it (the only way I'd even be interested is his name on that one) and they didn't let him do it his way and he left. So now Marvel has a goldmine of epicness where I'm excited even for the small things like Black Panther.... And DC is desperately trying to play catchup and I couldn't care less anymore. lol @ the last movie is Green Lantern. I don't know why thats funny to me. Probably because Green Lantern is the dumbest thing DC has. "Hey look I have this ring that lets me do anything my imagination can come up with.... I'll make a fist!"

TL:DR I'm a big dumb nerd who just really dislikes DC at this point. Just give me the next Batman game and that'll do.

DC's movie line up. “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice,” directed by Zack Snyder (2016) “Suicide Squad,” directed by David Ayer (2016

• Ac Unity comes out in November too.

Pass Pass Get Pass Pass Pass Pass Don't have last gen anymore so forced pass but i'll buy any AC Pass Maybe but probably pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Most likely a get Maybe Maybe

• Considering that Days of Future Past was the best superhero movie I've seen yet. I'm ok with X-men doing their own thing. But Spiderman has been mediocre at best. I was so bored with the first Andrew Garfield movie that I still haven't bothered to see the 2nd. But yeah I can see them tying it all in. I have total faith in everything Marvel is doing now.

I actually think GOTG are tied with Avengers 3. Maybe even Captain Marvel and In humans as cameos. If Thanos is going to be as strong as h

• I just did...damn you... D: am scared now!!!

Catch up in the new story to see a little problem Xavier has gotten in.

• Thanks Mark I appreciate it :)

Rest bro I know myself you would want to start fresh without making any injuries getting worse heal then work to be even fitter and stronger for next season

• I need to save up for that :P

Ac Unity comes out in November too.

• Make sure to vote then!

I just did...damn you... am scared now!!!

• I like both movies Alt text

@welcome-to-woodbury The Goonies V Stand by me Box office $61,389,680 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Goonies Box office $52,287,414 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stand_by_Me_(film) case closed Goonies4life

• Thats how I smile.

Lmao! @Welcome_to_Woodbury

• xD

You did that? That's awesome, keep doing what you're doing. Flies away B^]

• So a cute smile, but you know exactly when the world will end, huh?

Mwuahaha! >B^]

Alt text

Thats how I smile.

• Anybody here has Payday 2? If yes add me on Steam same name as here.

• Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Nov 3(HELL NO)

MotoGP 14 Nov 4(Nah)

BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition Nov 4(already have this don't need it again)

LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Nov 11(shrug)

Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 Nov 11(no)

Digimon All-Star Rumble Nov 11(PFFFT no)

Assassin's Creed Rogue Nov 11(maybe... Hard to get excited when they are pushing these games way too much)

Payday 2: Safecracker Edition Nov 11(maybe)

Dragon Age: Inquisition Nov 18(nah)

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Nov 18(this is the last gen which will be significantly dumbed down from current gen and PC version so nope... I do want the game but not this version)

MXGP: The Official Motocross Videogame Nov 18(nah)

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd Nov 18(I don't even know what this is)

Far Cry 4 Nov 18(do want but hate Ubisoft shitting on PC gamers and lying about it)

Escape Dead Island Nov 18(nah)

LittleBigPlanet 3(Yes)

• I did...lying in wait...

;-;-;-;-

Make sure to vote then!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.