The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Its not out for last gen (PS3 and 360) but it will be dumbed down so it wont be as good as current gen.

papai46 posted: »

Middle earth is already out for all platforms.

• Who is that :O

Lmao! @Welcome_to_Woodbury

• New parts up everyday!

All the ones today have been posted.

ComingSoon posted: »

I did...lying in wait... ;-;-;-;-

• She plays Margaery Tyrell on Game of Thrones. You need to watch the show, man, lol. B^]

Markd4547 posted: »

Who is that :O

• Why is everyone getting mad? If you're not in something, it doesn't mean I don't like you!

I'm just really used to your Eddie gravatar, I'll need some time to see you as Chuck :)

ComingSoon posted: »

|: i see

• Don't you know...Adultery=Earthquakes

wat

• Cool thanks bro I might :)

She plays Margaery Tyrell on Game of Thrones. You need to watch the show, man, lol. B^]

• These are funny. Its basically saying "we men are too weak to keep it in our pants so its the job of the women to keep hers on" but the earthquake thing is especially funny! Don't be too hot girls or natural disasters!

wat

• WILL

NEVER

FORGIVE

WILL

NEVER

FORGET

jk lol it's okay I might switch to Eddie in a little while who knows...but lol no big deal :D

Why is everyone getting mad? If you're not in something, it doesn't mean I don't like you! I'm just really used to your Eddie gravatar, I'll need some time to see you as Chuck

• They sell the throne replica on the HBO store. I might get :D

@Dont_Look_Back THIS IS AMAZING!!!! :O Gurl... I swear... I can't even believe this right now... THANK YOU!! <33 AND..... THIS. Just.... this. <333333333 Thank you!! It's so amazing O_O

• Nah.

Nah.

Nah.

Already have.

Do want.

Hell no!

Nope.

Yus.

Already have it.

Not into it.

Want it for pc.

No.

Totally not.

Maybe.

Yes.

Nu.

November Videogame releases Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Nov 3(maybe at discount) MotoGP 14 Nov 4(Nah) The Wolf Among Us Nov 4(do

• This is a really awesome song! :D

This^

• -jaw drops-

Alt text

Lmao! @Welcome_to_Woodbury

• Yup....I find awesome music....Got entire playlists full of songs like this.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

This is a really awesome song!

• That's awesome! :D

Yup....I find awesome music....Got entire playlists full of songs like this.

• Want more? :P

NoHopeLeft posted: »

That's awesome!

• Alt text

Want more? :P

• Only one I am really looking forward to is Cyborg! but I agree with you on the whole Zack screwing the DC universe up.

Rockworm posted: »

Zack Snyder yawn not that I'm expecting anything from DC at this point but this is all meh IMO. So long as that man's name is attac

• edited October 2014

Alt text

XD I see this debate all the time

GOT V TLOTR

I choose TLOTR because the film is legendary and I never seen GOT

• Do I have to post the "Why not both" gif again? The LOTR influence is felt all over GoT. Obviously anything fantasy will be influenced by what started it all. But what I love about GoT is how much more brutal everything is. Rape is a common thing and things are not simple. Imagine Aragorn was revealed to be the villain by the end of the 3rd book. Thats the kind of thing you can expect. Everyone has their own agenda and there's no Sauron to bring everyone together. No one is the good guy and the most interesting characters can be down right scumbags. I like to think of GoT as what LoTR might have been if the writer hated happy endings.

I'm of course talking about the books since i haven't seen the show yet.

XD I see this debate all the time GOT V TLOTR I choose TLOTR because the film is legendary and I never seen GOT

• Alt text

These are amazing! :D

Click here Click here Click here Click here

• Alt text

Alt text

That dogs plan is great.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited October 2014

Random Fear(s) Of The Day

Gynophobia: The abnormal fear of women.

Androphobia: The abnormal fear of men.

Alt text Alt text

• I got my girlfriend to play TWD S1...She bought the whole season without telling me...I wanted to watch her play...Well I can't say this isn't a win.

• this cracks me up so much thanks for the share XDDDD

• Lucky! I tried to get one boyfriend into it, and he was like "this is so boring" and goes off to play COD and he would make fun of me whenever he saw me playing it.

Alt text

I got my girlfriend to play TWD S1...She bought the whole season without telling me...I wanted to watch her play...Well I can't say this isn't a win.

• Epic win :D post here and tell us what she thinks when she is done :D

I got my girlfriend to play TWD S1...She bought the whole season without telling me...I wanted to watch her play...Well I can't say this isn't a win.

• XDDD hell yeah

best dancer 2014 da dance

• Lmao, his face makes the pictures so much funnier, haha. B^]

this cracks me up so much thanks for the share XDDDD

• She already played E1 and started playing E2...

Here is her texts while playing...

Me: "Name your favorite characters so far."

Her: "My favs are Lee,Clem, and Doug. Kenny seems okay and I don't really like the guy with that heart condition."

Me: "When you're done tell me your choices."

Her Choices:

• Honest to Hershal
    • Saved Duck
    • Defended Kenny
    • Gave the girl the gun
    • Saved Carley

So me and her have the same choices so far.

Epic win post here and tell us what she thinks when she is done

• She likes it so far, which is amazing.

Lucky! I tried to get one boyfriend into it, and he was like "this is so boring" and goes off to play COD and he would make fun of me whenever he saw me playing it.

• edited October 2014

I tried to get one boyfriend into it, and he was like "this is so boring" and goes off to play COD and he would make fun of me whenever he saw me playing it

Alt text

Goddammit Maddi why Y go out with him I pity the fool dat dude sheet :(

Lucky! I tried to get one boyfriend into it, and he was like "this is so boring" and goes off to play COD and he would make fun of me whenever he saw me playing it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.