The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Nope.

I just went on the site, then BAM, this happened.

Crap did you read my conversation telling Elian how to do this on Skype? lol

• What monster wouldn't let their pets sleep with them on the bed?!?

Markd4547 posted: »

@sweetpeaclem @Allthatremains Dogs

• Halloween sale starts tomorrow.

AWESOMEO posted: »

THERE'S A SALE?!?!?!?!?!

• Who should I choose in the entire TWD game cast for the unofficial TT halloween contest...??

• On wait, you have a halloween costume, guess I have to get one too.

XD what I get for what? your ded fgt

• Cool :3

Rockworm posted: »

lol I cannot listen to this song because I watch Continue? and all I can think of is EPIC MANEUVER!

• A monster that doesn't want all the fur all over the place..... There are plenty of reasons. I never let my dog into my room period. Too much stuff that he could ruin. My dog got into everything and he barks. NO amount of training or discipline would ever stop him from barking at his own damn shadow. And I'm a light sleeper. So excuse me if this monster doesn't want that in his room!

What monster wouldn't let their pets sleep with them on the bed?!?

• Cats: "Can you open the door for me? I like playing games with hard choices.

hard to enforce the no pets on the bed rule

Farts. Either you do it and they leave, or they do it and you make them leave.

@sweetpeaclem @Allthatremains Dogs

• But no morning and nighttime bed cuddles ;~;

A monster that doesn't want all the fur all over the place..... There are plenty of reasons. I never let my dog into my room period. Too m

• Shit! I should've been in bed hours ago.. but New Vegas and Beyond Earth called me and now I'm just derping around for no reason. This is just stuff I'm finding on Imgur.

Alt text

PLEASE POST MORE YOU'RE KILLING ME

• OH SHIT GOTTA PREPARE

Alt text

Halloween sale starts tomorrow.

• Clem... Or Carley? I'm just assuming you're a white female here XD

Who should I choose in the entire TWD game cast for the unofficial TT halloween contest...??

• I gave him plenty of love! I walked him! I flat out adopted him after my sister moved out with her new dog :P... I went out of my way to help him when he got sick. He died in my room. Right next to my chair while i was sitting here at my computer. So I broke my own rule for his last hours.

But no morning and nighttime bed cuddles ;~;

• It's rather easy tbh.

Crap did you read my conversation telling Elian how to do this on Skype? lol

• Are you assuming that I'll cosplay?

Clem... Or Carley? I'm just assuming you're a white female here XD

• Not worthy i'm guessing.

@AWESOMEO, @TDMshadowCP, @Gustav_Kenny, @WhatToWriteHere, @AllThatRemains and @Jewfreeus, @Megami_Kizukanai, @Welcome_to_Woodbury, @SimonEla

• My poor, poor wallet. R.I.P.

Hey guess what time it is

• I never said it wasn't

It's rather easy tbh.

• I thought it would be harder.

I never said it wasn't

• My dad doesn't like pets inside the house...

What monster wouldn't let their pets sleep with them on the bed?!?

• But your letting them call your home their home, why not give him full access, even if he gets fur on your bed? If I try to close the door to my room at night, my cats make the saddest little mewls until I open the door. They make good pillows by the way :)

I gave him plenty of love! I walked him! I flat out adopted him after my sister moved out with her new dog :P... I went out of my way to

• GUSTAC Y U NO GIF ME???

On wait, you have a halloween costume, guess I have to get one too.

• ayy lmao B^]

OH SHIT GOTTA PREPARE

• Luke or Carlos.

Who should I choose in the entire TWD game cast for the unofficial TT halloween contest...??

• Isn't that what you were going to do? xD

Are you assuming that I'll cosplay?

• edited October 2014

Nope.

In the revival of the contest (via our beloved mod, Jennifer), we can submit fan arts, fan videos etc,.

Isn't that what you were going to do? xD

• XD

NoHopeLeft posted: »

My name is Bean, Mr. bean. XD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJRIeq1plPw&list=LLHSQ97isV_GZhDv6jX_yciA&index=87

• I heard there's more Spaghetti than before.

Hbh128 posted: »

They're planning a sequel, calling it "Weegee: the Mansion". They're still working on the title.

• You lie.

Halloween sale starts tomorrow.

• Whoever made this lies then http://imgur.com/gallery/0tHM7io

Talimancer posted: »

You lie.

• My nephew lives here too. Its his home now.... Doesn't mean I'm about to let him sleep in my bed with me too :P.

But your letting them call your home their home, why not give him full access, even if he gets fur on your bed? If I try to close the door t

• Oh look 2 minutes of searching gets me this Alt text

I guess steam themselves lie!

Talimancer posted: »

You lie.

• edited October 2014

XD

Alt text

Alt text

• 2spooky4me

Alt text

• I went back and looked at old things from the forums. I found this ;_;

"@Gustav_Kenny is my bestie4life, yes. There is no escape. Also he's really cool and funny, so :D" -Devyn

• Alt text

Nice

2spooky4me

• Where is devyn gone :'(

I went back and looked at old things from the forums. I found this ;_; "@Gustav_Kenny is my bestie4life, yes. There is no escape. Also he's really cool and funny, so " -Devyn

• She got a job, and her computer is broken.

Where is devyn gone

• In honor of the greatest/shittiest skype chat ever.

From left to right: @Gustav_Kenny @Talimancer @Sardines Juice_Box @Rigtail @Crips

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.