Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• LOL I'm going to use that as a border image thing....what would you call that? XD Yeah. That thing. Gonna do that. :D

I can't wait to see if what you think is going on is right; I have an idea on how to handle this and pull it all together. I ship Penny and Johann, too; I want them together, so like I said earlier, going to twist the story and pull it all together. Oliver loves Penny; this whole thing has really put them to the test and it will show in the end.

Malcome loves his favorite Leeds child and will do anything to save her; he was kind put in charge when John passed away and he feels like he's failing at this point.

I had to add comic relief; I was begining to become a little upset as I wrote it, so I figure add Emily and some rambunctious little girls and we are all set. :D They usually call her aunt Emmy. I figured you'd like that. lol Glad you enjoyed it. :) And my crowd control bat! XDDD

EMMYPESS posted: »

You and your crowd control XDD Wow, I really like how you portrayed Malcom here. He seems like he really wants to get to the bottom of th

• The Vamps strike again.....right? Man! These kids have REALLY found themselves in the middle of something big, especially this whole thing with Ash. I'm curious to see where this all goes, especially in regards to the Vampires and their purpose for Ash and the others.

Fabletown. 7 AM. Robert stood at the entrance to his home. The streets in front of Fabletown were eerily empty, as they were through the

• It's hard to say anything with out spoiling things, but it's definitely something bigger than it seems. I hope it's not dragging on too much, I'm trying my best to keep it interesting :)

pudding_pie posted: »

The Vamps strike again.....right? Man! These kids have REALLY found themselves in the middle of something big, especially this whole thing w

• I think my main two favorite parts were when Emily was on the phone, and also when Bella asked for the password. I'm not lying when I say I burst out laughing, man. We need more screen time for Emily XD

LOL I'm going to use that as a border image thing....what would you call that? XD Yeah. That thing. Gonna do that. I can't wait to see i

• They make for a good couple, balancing each other out! XD

Ah,, I've been doing that lately too. :) Is it a good book?

I laughed out loud when I wrote it XD Harmony is super super protective of her children, very much like her grandmother Snow She just re

• What a time for her to lose her voice! Though, there's probably never a good time to lose you voice. I'm guessing Georgie won't be hosting a cookery show any time soon, but at least he tried. XD

Like Dragon says, hope you all have a great time! :)

October Dear Diary Hey, Georgie Porgie here. Well, bloody 'ell. Looks like I'm gonna finish this off today and possibly the rest of th

• Eighty-thousand you say?

Alt text

processes the number

Alt text

Wow, this thread is at eighty-thousand hits right now! I think we all need to celebrate the occasion somehow when it eventually reaches one hundred-thousand.

• You know, that is actually how I dance. Seriously, draws everyone's eyes at a party. Because it's so awesome.

XD

I just pictured us all dancing like the 1st picture; I'm Roger in the back, JJ is the dude humping the air. Dragon can be Spongebob, Em is t

• I'm totally the girl on the right. XD

LupineNoir posted: »

Eighty-thousand you say? processes the number

• It's from Friends so that would be Rachel, or Jennifer Anniston. :P

I'm totally the girl on the right. XD

• Like JJ, I'm wondering if this relates to the With of Endor, however she seemed much more focused on Georgie in particular. Of course, his children have now grown up, so she might target the children of the children, but why Katie and Jersey's family? And Hope? Hope cannot transform into anything, as far as we know, so she might be easier to control under force. Have we actually been introduced to the the woman behind all this before? I might be miles off though!

If we have and you'd rather not say, that's fine. :) I feel less like hating Oliver after this insight, but I'm still holding back until we know what the real him is like.

Chapter 28 'Stand out' Malcom was aware of the situation in regards to Hope. He was alone in the Council office, searching through the

• Ooh, I really like over-arcing stuff and things that tie together and reference each other, so I'm looking forward to seeing where you and Pie go! :D

As for this chapter, it was really emotional. Not knowing he had a son for all this time and then just finding out that they're alive and kicking in the world must be weird, but at least RJ seems to have accepted him! I enjoyed your descriptions of the soggy arrival at the Farm, and especially of the pond where RJ was sleeping. And just who is the mother and step-father? I have ideas but they could be very wrong; I don't mind waiting till the next instalment if you're planning a surprise reveal, though! :)

JJwolf posted: »

Chapter 13 Past Before I begin writing, me and pudding_pie have decided to merge stories to become one; meaning, my character, just li

• You and the others ar getting warmer to the cause of all of this; Em has her thoughts, as does JJ. I won't say much, as to avoid spoliers. :) There is a reason as to why Hope was taken and not the other children; Josiah, Bloody Mary and Junior's children or even the Porgie kids themselves. I have a wonderful idea for this. :3 I will say this; we have YET to meet the person(s) responsible for ALL this bull.

Ah and dear, sweet Oliver. So many mixed feelings about the Viper pimp of Fabletown....he is so lost, that one....so caught in the middle....

Like JJ, I'm wondering if this relates to the With of Endor, however she seemed much more focused on Georgie in particular. Of course, his c

• Not, its not dragging at all and as far as interesting, you got that part correct. :)

It's hard to say anything with out spoiling things, but it's definitely something bigger than it seems. I hope it's not dragging on too much, I'm trying my best to keep it interesting

• I'm impressed by the unusual elements you've put in, such as the metal melting and the Vampires enjoying the taste of Werewolf blood. Very imaginative! It's good Ash has got some on her side, or, at least, looking out for her, but they'd still put me on edge. And the burning - do I want to know what that is? I'm not sure. :P

And your description of Mirah drinking reminds me of @DragonButter, when he used to sip that wine of his, which is a bit weird!

Ashlyn lost count, but she swore she'd been in the cage for a good 7 hours. Periodically, they brought her a cup of water. She'd refused at

• edited October 2014

Whatever's going on, it's sinister. I'm pretty excited about your good ideas that are going to be great - this is a real spooky, scary tale! :D

Fabletown. 7 AM. Robert stood at the entrance to his home. The streets in front of Fabletown were eerily empty, as they were through the

• I wonder if it's somehow related to Pandora's Box. I have a whole theory now, but I'll keep it to myself in case it's wildly wrong. xD

He is a lost Viper, that's for sure.

You and the others ar getting warmer to the cause of all of this; Em has her thoughts, as does JJ. I won't say much, as to avoid spoliers.

• The Smiths

I again was asked to create the entire Smith family, so there would be a face to the characters in the story. We all know and love Lyla Smith; we have seen her sister Gina and know Carla very well. :) I have here the rest of her family; will not post too much today, so this will be my contribute until either tonight or tomorrow. So, enough 'bout that. Here we go! :)

From left to right We have Lyla's Uncle Edward, Uncle Ethan, her cousin Dillon (son to Edward) and on the bottom her cousin Jimmy (son to Ethan.)

Alt text

Edward is the oldest, following Ethan than John. Edward was supposed to be Alpha; John was never meant to have it but when Edward turned eighteen, he was stripped of these rights due to unknown reasons. It is believed to have been said Edward was foolish enough to cross fires with a rival pack and attempt to assasian their leader. This, however, remains a mystery. Ethan is a mundy; a freak accident during birth caused him to lose any Wolf capabilities. This automatically caused his disadvantages to becoming Alpha. This left John.

Dillon is nineteen and a Wolf; he has no desires to be an Alpha OR leader someday. All he cares about is his Guitar and one day making it big in Hollywood. Jimmy is the baby out of the Clan; he just turned sixteen and like his father, has no Wolf qualitites. No one is sure who his mother his; Ethan had a one-night-stand that led to his conception.

Malcom Johnson

Alt text

Malcom was John's second in charge. The two met during a meeting several years ago; Malcom refuses to tell you HOW old he really is. During the War between the Folkers and Fables, Malcom was certain they were the evil to everything that crossed their paths until John's youngest daughter became pregnant with a Fables' children. After a near-death experience and the chance to learn about the Fables, Malcom quickly dropped his title and sided with the Fables. He almost worked for Emily Porgie at the Pudding n' Pie when things were tough. However, after John's sudden death, he's been left alone to handle the bag still left behind. The Witches have shown him his possible mate; a red-headed woman with freckles, radiant smile and a heart of gold. He is currently Katie's second in charge.

John and Nancy Smith; Mary Smith

Alt text

The two that started it all; John was an Alpha in charge of his pack when he met and fell in love with a mundy named Nancy. They kept their love a secret; Wolf and Mundy relationships were looked down upon and forbidden at the time. After a year of secretly seeing one another, Nancy became pregnant with their first child. Nancy's parents disowned the young woman and refused to remain in contact. John and Nancy quickly married and she became his Omega in charge. This caused several problems, considering her blood was Mundy. Nancy quickly had to learn about Wolves and their behavior; pregnant with Wolf cubs was a journey in itself but if you ask her, she has no regrets.

Mary Smith is the quiet child from Nancy and John. As a child, she was usually alone. Her father claimed her to be the 'Lone Wolf' between her and the others. As she became an adult and went off to college, her social skills developed and when she retutned one summer, she was now called the 'Parrot' of the family. Mary enjoys painting and can be found sitting outside and drawing the outdoors. Mary is a well known lawyer for the folker community and even assisted with Lyla and Georgie's case when the Quads were conceived and born. Mary and her girlfriend Nina live several blocks from John and Nancy's home.

Dear, sweet Robert....

Alt text

Any questions...... you know the drill. :) Like I said, if I have time, will write more later. Gotta get things ready for tommorw, plus, heading to my sister's place to pay her a visit. <3

OH! And before my GF kills me....XD

Know its early but Happy Halloween

Alt text

• I will say this: you are getting warmer with your theory. :3 But WHY, well....that's a secret...XD

I wonder if it's somehow related to Pandora's Box. I have a whole theory now, but I'll keep it to myself in case it's wildly wrong. xD He is a lost Viper, that's for sure.

• I love coming here and reading these stories they're fantastic! I think I'm an awful writer when it comes to putting ideas on paper but my roommates love my character I created that joined the persona 4 group so I kinda want to give this a shot as well when I have the time. Which I have a question, could I link the two worlds of fables and persona? If not I have a whole other character that I can use as well. Keep writing good stuff guys and gals! :D

• Ahh, okay! And I won't say anymore of my theory just in case even a little of it is correct. :3

I will say this: you are getting warmer with your theory. But WHY, well....that's a secret...XD

• This.....THIS Pie...THIS is wonderful and I love it all!

I'm glad you took the time to draw the Smiths and give them a back story. I love this family and I enjoy seeing not only the sisters and parents but uncles, cousins and etc too. :) I love the Smiths!!!!

Damn....Malcom is hot. Enought said. Like, ridiculous hot. -drools- I LOVE who is future mate is and that he decided to be 2nd in command again with Katie. Edward looks like a dick. XD Not a BAD thing....just his face. lol

And sweet John and Nancy. <3 Mary looks like....er, I should say EMILY, looks like Mary. See who she looked up to as a kid. :) I forgot she was lawyer. Thank you for adding that bit in.

And that last pic! OHHH! I <3 Clem and Bigby! Those dead walkers.....0.0 You REALLY need to get hired by someone, like, now! I KNOW you love being a teacher but damn, Pie! I'll be a reference; show those ten binders you have of drawings!!!!!

And Robert. <3 I loved this so much! That one with him and Lyla. So sweet!!! I love this so much!!!

The Smiths I again was asked to create the entire Smith family, so there would be a face to the characters in the story. We all know and

• edited October 2014

That last picture is astounding. Seriously. If there was somehow ever an official crossover that image would have to be used. It's certainly blown me away! XD But that's not to say the others aren't less impressive. As I've mentioned before, I like seeing certain facial characteristics from the parents in the off-spring, and these images really add to the written personality of the characters. Plus, the extra information on some of the less frequent characters helps build the overall universe of your tales.

Freakin' A, Pie! XD

And a Happy Halloween!

The Smiths I again was asked to create the entire Smith family, so there would be a face to the characters in the story. We all know and

• Welcome! Though it sounds like you already know you're way around. ;) You're probably no where near as bad as you think at putting the ideas down, and these things get better with practise anyway, so don't let that put you off! :D Personally, I have no idea about Persona - let alone the fourth Persona - so I won't comment on that, but if you think you're character will work here, or your other character will, then I say absolutely go for it! :)

Tetra posted: »

I love coming here and reading these stories they're fantastic! I think I'm an awful writer when it comes to putting ideas on paper but my r

• Such a good book. MAJOR plot twists that nearly killed me XD

They make for a good couple, balancing each other out! XD Ah,, I've been doing that lately too. Is it a good book?

• IT's great, because I never intended to do anything quite sinister in the first place XD Things change often, sometimes too often for me XD

Whatever's going on, it's sinister. I'm pretty excited about your good ideas that are going to be great - this is a real spooky, scary tale!

• A gripping and possibly death-inducing read - sounds good! XD

Such a good book. MAJOR plot twists that nearly killed me XD

• The first picture, I can totally tell which son is who's by just looking at them XDD You got the expression making down to a science, lol.

Malcom is unamused XD For some reason, I pictured him with glasses. Is that weird, lol?

Mary isn't quite how I pictured her either. Lyla looks a ton like her mother, which is too cute <3

I LOVE how you incorporated JJ's Robert, that was sweet <3

And Clem fighting with Bigby XD Honestly, if there were a crossover of the games, I would melt XD

Theses are absolutely perfect, Pie. Beautiful.

• edited October 2014

Harmony's consciousness came back like an egg hitting the concrete road. Her head pounded, and when she went to reach for it, she noticed she was bound to a chair. Her whole body ached really, and she saw that in her sleep, she had vomited down the front of her shirt.

"Goddamnit..." She whispered, her voice hoarse. She tilted her head up, taking a good look at her currently blurry surroundings.

"Where am I?" She asked, her voice a little clearer. Suddenly, a spotlight turned on above her, blinding her of all that was around her. She could see a dark silhouette in the corner of the room, someone tall and menacing for sure.

And, the room suddenly felt 20 degrees colder. She shivered, her eyes squinting and nearly tearing from the intensity of the over head lightbulb. She struggled to get a grasp on her situation.

The figure laughed, though it was deep throated and almost came as a tease. "My, you were quite the fighter."

It was a man, Harmony was sure of it now. She went to say something, but it was almost as if something invisible was holding her lips closed.

"No questions," He said,"Not until the end of the presentation, please." He was mocking her. Her face snarled, and every inch of her wanted to get out of where she was.

"My name is Magnus. Most call me Master Magnus. But that won't matter to you, since we'll be killing you in a few days."

Harmony was able to whisper a spell, her mind temporarily unblocking whatever was preventing her to talk.

"Strong," The man said. "Stronger than the others. You the Alpha? Normally it's the men, to my knowledge. But....times have changed. Drastically. I reckon those teenagers, they're your children? Your little wolf cubs?" Another teasing laugh, more of a slight chuckle, really.

"You touch a hair on them and I swear-" She lost her grip on the spell. Sighing with exasperation, she decided to save her energy.

"We had you examined," The man continued. She could see that he was pacing slowly, back and forth, occasionally facing to see her. But she could not see him. It was the blasted light that shone above her.

She forced it out. She did anything she could to annoy the man,"-And?" It hurt to talk, but she did it anyway. She could sense him frown.

"I told you, stay silent till the end. You'll know what you need to know." He said, his voice still surprisingly calm.

Harmony let him go on.

"You are more valuable to us, you see," He explains. It is then, that Harmony sees the table in front of her. It's a small table, that sits in front of her, half covered by light, and half by darkness. She hears a chair, a metal one, shift, and then two strikingly pale hands fold in the light. The rest of him is unseeable.

"How so?" She forces out.

"Because," He chuckles again,"We've discovered you are pregnant with more delicious baby wolves."

Harmony's heart sank. She was pregnant again.

"Fuck you," The words came out with more force, more pain stinging the inside of her mouth. Whatever spells this man knew, they were some how as strong, if not stronger, than all the ones she knew. She was trying to fight it back so hard.

"That's a rude choice of words," He said, mock disappointment in his voice."That is all I wanted to inform you about, really. You'll probably find out as things go. Rudy, Rory? Get her in the cell with her offspring, and make sure you use the special cuffs on her. We need to take every precaution necessary."

And with that, she was dragged away. She got a good look at the guards, or minions, it seemed more like. They had pointy ears and shaved heads. Their skin was paler than white, to the point where she could see veins running over every inch of their exposed body. Other than that, they were flawless. She was brought to a room with a wrought iron cell door in place of what probably used to hold a normal door. They shoved her in there, the only light a single bulb hanging from the ceiling. She hadn't noticed anyone in there at first, but from the few shadows emerged her children.

"What did they do to you," Elora's voice cried. When Harmony looked up from the floor, she saw her daughters and sons chained together, and then to the brick wall. She hadn't noticed, but her eyes were tearing up from the pain.

"Mom, are you alright?" That was Robert's voice, cracking up as if he were crying too.

Harmony nods softly,"I am, I'm alright. Listen. We are going to get out of here, okay? It'll happen. Just...Wait."

"But what if they kill us before help arrives. We have to do something!" Elora says. She sounds on the brink of tears, too.

Harmony gets stern, despite the desire to break down and cry herself. She needs to instill courage in her cubs.

"We are Fables," She reminded them."We are strong, and fierce. And we can get through anything. After all, your grandparents are two of the most prominent figures of all Fabletown. They will find out we are missing. They will find us." At that last sentence, Harmony could not hold them back any more. Her face was streaked with old mascara, dried vomit, and even some blood. All she could do was lie on the floor, and wait.

She thought about her pregnancy again. This was NOT the place were you would want to hear that news. Thinking about it suddenly made her queasy again.

Haha, bet you didn't see that one coming!

• You should definitely check it out sometime I finished the fourth one and played it absolutely phenomenal! With some story inconsistencies with relationships lol. Other than that thestory and voice actors were crazy! Being a voice actor myself I find myself making up a voice for the character I do and even imitate yosuke! I definitely will start writing a draft out for it and post it when I'm not half asleep around campus lol.

Welcome! Though it sounds like you already know you're way around. You're probably no where near as bad as you think at putting the ideas d

• Damn....Malcom is hot. Enought said. Like, ridiculous hot. -drools

This just made my day. Like, seriously. XD Glad you liked him; I've done sketches of him, changed his look several different times and I must say I'm pleased. :)

And glad you liked Robert; seeing as we are merging characters together, might want to practice a bit. :) Glad you liked the smith family, too.

JJwolf posted: »

This.....THIS Pie...THIS is wonderful and I love it all! I'm glad you took the time to draw the Smiths and give them a back story. I love

• Happy Halloween to yourself, Noir. :D

Oh stop! you are making my blush! :D I'm glad you liked it; I wasn't too sure at first because one of the walkers was giving me hell. :P If they asked to use it, I'd so let them!

I TRY to add certain features to the kids from either one parent or both. Glad this works out! :)

That last picture is astounding. Seriously. If there was somehow ever an official crossover that image would have to be used. It's certainly

• edited October 2014

LOL I actually DID give Malcom glasses the very first time I drew him but it didn't look good on him, so I removed it. He TRIES to act like a tyoical male Alpha; no need to show emotions but certain moments, he fails and a smile will grow across his face. He's a big love bug in the end, though. ;)

I like to challenge myself with various facial expressions and body language; never too old to learn, I suppose. :) And yes; Lyla looks so much like her mother but has her father's spunky attitude. :P And Mary! Yeah, I get that a lot with her. XD

I'd (excuse my language for a bit) shit a brick if they had a crossover game!! Glad you liked them all. :)

The first picture, I can totally tell which son is who's by just looking at them XDD You got the expression making down to a science, lol.

• AH HA! I knew it! -high fives self- I had this FEELING Harmony would be pregnant again; I didn't think NOW but eventually! Oh snap! The idea of their devious plan to use the unborn cubs for their evil doing.....:O Shit!

Shit! Shit! Shit! The feels in this one!

Harmony's consciousness came back like an egg hitting the concrete road. Her head pounded, and when she went to reach for it, she noticed sh

• DUN DUN DUN!! XD Ooohhh...Ideas! :D At first, I wasn't TOO sure but we sat down and planned it all out and I'm enjoying the results. :) Hopefully, you guys will, too. :D

Ooh, I really like over-arcing stuff and things that tie together and reference each other, so I'm looking forward to seeing where you and P

• Fabletown Trip Trap.

"Hey kid, where are ya from?" Gren said.

I looked sad, my hair turned ice blue from snow white. "You don't wanna know...it's not a very happy story...." I said

Holly piped in "Well we're in my bar and I need some entertainment when Bigby ain't around." she said

"Fine....it all started....."

Hollow Forest, a month ago after the fight to save marie

"How is she?" Yosuke said.

"Did she pull through with the plan?" Yukiko asked

"Oh no...." Teddie looked sad

"Yosuke? LOOK at her and tell me if you THINK she's going to be okay?!?!" my partner said furiously.

"Maybe we should-" Chie started to say.

The world was crumbling, Marie still hasn't woken up....everyone started leaving except for Rise and I.

"Senpai! We have to start going!" Rise exclaimed

I reached out my hand "C'mon partner we've done all we can!"

"FUCK YOU LUKE!!! What do you know? WHAT DO YOU HAVE?!?! NOTHING!" my partner said starting to tremble.

"You're right....I have absolutely nothing except you and the others....and I won't lose you now!"

"Senpai please! I love you....come back with us." Rise tried to reason with him

My partner was even more mad "Oh you do? Well I love this woman in my arms right now and she's gone so just leave me here...."

Rise fell to the ground sobbing.

As much as it pained me I knew I couldn't reason with him so I did what I thought was right and carried Rise against her will and brought her back....but when we got back to the real world...something was wrong they all started fading...they were all scared but I didn't fade....I was the only one....I blacked out and for some reason my head hurt...I couldn't remember why I was here until I got sharp memories of these people I was supposedly with.

Two days later after the incident

I remembered who they were so I went to visit them but none of them existed anymore people thought I was crazy....that's when I decided I needed to leave and figure out what was going on.

Trip Trap

"Now you know my story and who I am....I couldn't save them we were doomed from the start...and now nobody remembers them!!" I said while my hair turned rose red.

"Hey? can I ask what's wrong with your hair?" Woody asked in curiosity.

Gren slammed his drink "Y'know woody? You were always a dense fuck, his hair changes depending on his hair color!"

"Gee sorry Glen I'm not like Sheriff Bigby" Woody said.

"Anyways kid I think you'll fit in with this town! Welcome to Fabletown!" Gren said

After that I decided to go to my apartment located in the woodlands, I need to figure out how to bring my friends back. Although this town should be interesting maybe if I help around I can figure out something.

Whelp if you read this story than Thank you! Unless majority think it's shit, and you want me to take it down then I will XD
    How can my Persona character be linked to Fables We'll have to find out next time now won't we unless you got the subtle hints ;) Any questions about the story comment below I'll get to them when I'm not in class or just chilling in my dorm :D hope to keep being here and writing because I am also intrigued how I want to go about this story! See you all later! :)

• Ah okay, I've only seen a couple of Friends episodes, though that was when I was WAYYY younger. So excuse me if I don't remember squat about it. XD

It's from Friends so that would be Rachel, or Jennifer Anniston. :P

• He knows, LupineNoir knows, kill him.

I'm impressed by the unusual elements you've put in, such as the metal melting and the Vampires enjoying the taste of Werewolf blood. Very i

• edited October 2014

Why do I get the feeling that Lyla's uncles and cousins bear resemblances to certain characters from the Simpsons? Especially Jimmy, I've a feeling you based his looks off of Jimbo. XD

And, if I recall correctly, you're a huge Simpsons fan, correct? XP

I absolutely adore the look of Mary Smith, she looks almost exactly like Vivian in a way. Hmmm.

You know what I'm going to say for your Bigby and Clementine crossover -wait for it- IT'S FANASTIC. XD

Btw, is Bigby holding a gun? I just can't see him holding one unless he's trying to prove a point like: "Guns? Guns are for weak Mundies."

• Hey there! It's nice to know that you've been looking around to see what everyone has been offering/posting so far. :)

Plus, to answer your question: I'll allow you to crossover the two worlds, even if I have no idea what the game series is about. :P

Tetra posted: »

I love coming here and reading these stories they're fantastic! I think I'm an awful writer when it comes to putting ideas on paper but my r

Sign in to comment in this discussion.