Will not download and randomly exits

So near the end of episode 3 whenever twins are shooting at bigby it will freeze and then exit out. I had to play the scene 6 times before I was actually able to complete the episode. Then I purchase episode 4 and it won't even download, it'll get to about 47% and then state that I have no network connection which I obviously do if I am able to go on the internet and ask for assistance. I have reset the network restarted my iPad 4 times and it still will not download.

Comments

• I am also using a iPad mini.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

My apologies, please close the game and all other applications running in the background. This should free up necessary system resources. (To close an app running in the background on iOS 6 and before: double tap the home button to make all running apps appear at the bottom of the screen, hold down on an app you wish to close and red buttons will appear, tap the red buttons to close the apps. If on iOS 7, double tap the home button and swipe up on the open apps to close them) Also, please turn off your iOS device for at least three minutes before attempting to play the game again. This will allow the device’s cache to clear.

Then after restarting your device, please reset the WiFi by turning the WiFi Settings Off, and back On again. Then try starting the game application again, and see if you are able to successfully download Episode 4. If you are still experiencing the issue, can you please clarify what iOS version you are currently running on your iPad Mini, and if you have updated the game application to the latest version?

• Ok I have completed all of those and turned my kept my device off for a full 24 hours. I still have ios 7 but I am unsure of the exact version, I have the option to update to ios 8.1 but I have not. Also when I tried to launch the game a black screen appears now, so I don't even have the opportunity to download an episode. Thanks for your help!

My apologies, please close the game and all other applications running in the background. This should free up necessary system resources.

In order to make sure you have the latest version of the game application, please open your App Store application on your iPad, and go to the Updates tab at the bottom right of the screen, and if you see 'The Wolf Among Us' in that list with an Update button, please tap the Update button, and the application will update to the latest version.

ADejuanW posted: »

Ok I have completed all of those and turned my kept my device off for a full 24 hours. I still have ios 7 but I am unsure of the exact versi

• The game has the latest updated, my iPad does not and I am unsure of the last ios 7 version. But the game is updated to the latest version.

In order to make sure you have the latest version of the game application, please open your App Store application on your iPad, and go to th

My apologies, unfortunately my only other recommendation would be to try deleting, and re-downloading the game application from the App Store. Then after the game application has completed downloading, turn your device off before attempting to start it. Then after restarting your device, start the game application, and you should be able to play the game. (Please note that deleting the game application will delete your save files, and you will need to start a new game.)

The game has the latest updated, my iPad does not and I am unsure of the last ios 7 version. But the game is updated to the latest version.

• I had to restore my iPad, for it to download the game. Thanks for your efforts though.

My apologies, unfortunately my only other recommendation would be to try deleting, and re-downloading the game application from the App Stor

You're welcome, I hope you are now able to enjoy the game!

I had to restore my iPad, for it to download the game. Thanks for your efforts though.

This discussion has been closed.