Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• edited October 2014

I can just imagine the little bottle floating in the air until Scarlett appeared physically in her flesh again. :P

I may also have to put this for an F.S.A. award sometime for shortest chapter possible. XD

EMMYPESS posted: »

Fabletown. 7 AM. Robert stood at the entrance to his home. The streets in front of Fabletown were eerily empty, as they were through the

• Little did the vampires know, they fucked themselves over by having a powerful witch locked inside their domain. Kick their leader's ass and make the rest scatter, Harmony! >:)

Seriously, great job in adding vampires into the mix if I hadn't said that already - this has been an excellent change of pace in terms of storytelling so far!

Harmony's consciousness came back like an egg hitting the concrete road. Her head pounded, and when she went to reach for it, she noticed sh

• I intend to tie it into Fables quite nicely hopefully :D that's awesome of you! although if you didn't want me to I would've just cut out the hollow forest part and tweaked the story a little bit. This is a great idea! I'm surprised there isn't a walking dead one of these yet! Regarding the series I'll just use subtle pieces of dialogue through flashbacks from them, and when I intend to end the story (Hopefully not for a while) my character will head back to Inaba, Japan (Where Persona 4 takes place) and end the story either happily or very dark I haven't decided that yet.

Hey there! It's nice to know that you've been looking around to see what everyone has been offering/posting so far. Plus, to answer your

• I'm sure you'll execute your crossover pretty well, I will be taking a look at your first part shortly. Heck, maybe your story will teach me more about Persona 4 without me needing to watch an online playthrough first. XD

Were you complimenting me on how my Fable story thread is a great idea? If so, then thank you! And to mention further, there once was a Walking Dead story thread similar to my thread here - however, that particular thread is pretty much dead in activity now.

Tetra posted: »

I intend to tie it into Fables quite nicely hopefully that's awesome of you! although if you didn't want me to I would've just cut out the

• edited October 2014

I willl be introducing a new character for my next epic adventure, as she will assist Daren and Etan on thier adventure.

• Name: Linabuf
    • Family: Bufkin(Long lost brother), Unnamed Parents, A Nordic Witch who served as her guardian ever since she was taken from her family.
    • Abilities: Wings allowing her to fly. Due to the training from the Nordic Witch, she has mastered several spells of healing. She also recieved blessing from the Norse god Thor.
    • Favorite treat: Banana Pie

Backstory: When she was young, she lived with her older brother Bufkin and her parents. A terrible accident happened that seperated her from them. Later on she was saved by a Norse witch who raised her and trained her. She grew up to become a powerful sorceress and went into many battles in the Norse realm Asgard and from there she recieved a great blessing from Thor for her bravery.

Now she, just live out the rest of her life, relaxing, and wondering if she will ever see her family and brother again. But first she has to deal with Gargoyles who has their sight set on her as well...

• edited October 2014

Don't worry about us 'not liking' your story, me and my most active contributors are a friendly bunch, both to each other and to other users who decide to join this thread - like yourself. Anyhow, I personally think it's a nice attempt so far!

My favorite moment in your story is Gren commenting on how clueless Woody was, haha.

Fabletown Trip Trap. "Hey kid, where are ya from?" Gren said. I looked sad, my hair turned ice blue from snow white. "You don't wanna

• Good start!

Fabletown Trip Trap. "Hey kid, where are ya from?" Gren said. I looked sad, my hair turned ice blue from snow white. "You don't wanna

• I could do that as well :D I didn't play the original Persona 4 as I have a PS Vita so I got Persona 4 Golden and it was the best purchase I've ever made on it! Yes it was a compliment :) aw that's too bad about the walking dead one though!

I'm sure you'll execute your crossover pretty well, I will be taking a look at your first part shortly. Heck, maybe your story will teach me

• Sounds like a plan! I'll be waiting eagerly to see them if you are able!

It's going to be fun/difficult writing this as I'm having a ton of ideas on how I want the story to go having both happy exciting times but

• It's going to be fun/difficult writing this as I'm having a ton of ideas on how I want the story to go having both happy exciting times but also very dark mysterious adventures to be had. The whole woody thing I added last minute as I thought well it can't be the trip trap without Woody! I also wanted to add Jack with a cliffhanger with Bigby but after classes my brain is fried and I didn't want the story to trail and get worse. I'll try to post a new part everyday! :D

Don't worry about us 'not liking' your story, me and my most active contributors are a friendly bunch, both to each other and to other users

• I appreciate it!

MasterStone posted: »

Good start!

• Alright, RJ is totally adorbs. Great job with the feels in this one. Lovin' me some Rose Red too!

JJwolf posted: »

Chapter 13 Past Before I begin writing, me and pudding_pie have decided to merge stories to become one; meaning, my character, just li

• Haha, the banter in-between the girls gets me every time! Oh, and my favorite Emily Porgie is back! Hopefully she brought a sawed-off shotgun with her, because I can imagine her wielding one like a badass. :D

pudding_pie posted: »

Chapter 28 'Stand out' Malcom was aware of the situation in regards to Hope. He was alone in the Council office, searching through the

• I tried hinting at it somewhat XD

Oh, you and I both know they PROBABLY won't get to do any evil plans >:D

AH HA! I knew it! -high fives self- I had this FEELING Harmony would be pregnant again; I didn't think NOW but eventually! Oh snap! The idea

• They seriously think they've got the Fables figured out, but their in for a rude awakening.

Also, brace for an impending plot twist >.> Don't tell anyone I told you XD

Little did the vampires know, they fucked themselves over by having a powerful witch locked inside their domain. Kick their leader's ass and

• I know, I just didn't feel like writing anymore so I published it and realized that I wrote next to null XD Oh well!

I can just imagine the little bottle floating in the air until Scarlett appeared physically in her flesh again. :P I may also have to put this for an F.S.A. award sometime for shortest chapter possible. XD

• "Tout est en ordre?" Camille had asked one of the blond headed twins. The little girl bobbed her head, a smile on her face.

"Oui, Mere!"

Ashlyn turned to face the boy, Paulo. "Do they always speak French to each other?"

"Only sometimes. They lived in France for a few years on vacation. Jeanine said it was alright, but Esther can't get enough of the language." Paulo ran off, leaving Ash alone in the living room.

A few minutes later, Mirah had entered. "Ready Dear?"

Ashlyn nods. "Yes....But why are we going at night?"

Mirah laughs,"Sweetie, we are vampires. Sunlight burns us alive."

Ashlyn noticed the little boy, Franklin clutching the hem of Mirah's dress. He still looked uneasy. Mirah led the group out of the door, across the street and into the wooded area.

"Why are we traveling in the woods?" Ashlyn asked. Paulo stepped over, his little feet catching up with the adult's strides.

"So we don't get caught by the ones who are guarding the place," He replied.

"There are no guards out the front?"

"Mirah is on guard duty. She's sneaking us away, instead."

"Oh." Ashlyn said.

They walked for hours, the crescent moon overhead. She dragged behind, watching these Vampires lead her through the thick brush of trees and dead leaves. The boy, Franklin, staggered behind, his frail arms tucked in the pockets of his jacket. He'd seemed off to Ashlyn from the start. The leader of the line, presumably Mirah still, stopped, halting all before her.

"We'll take a rest," She said,"Although we could walk all night. We should find a shelter, we've been walking for hours."

"Alright," The group gives a general consensus. Ash lingers in her spot as everyone splits off. Franklin does not choose a group to go with, and just stands near her.

"You're not going to go with your friends."

"No. ma'am." He replied, the first words she'd heard him speak. She found a fallen log, and sat down, the boy joining her. His red eyes reminded her of her sisters, and did not have the same bloodlust she'd noticed in all the other vampires.

"You're a sweet boy," She said. "Not nearly as hyper as the others."

"The others are mean to me a lot," He replied. "They don't like that I'm a Fledgling."

"A fledgling? What?"

"I'm only half-vampire. My real mother was human," He replies. "They're also jealous I think, because I grow and they do not."

"So how old are you really?"

"Seven. Not seven hundred."

"Just seven?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Well, that's nice isn't it? That you grow, I mean."

"Yes, I quite like it." The boy smiled for once, then frowned again. "Don't trust them, okay?"

"What?" His request had stricken her with surprise.

"Just don't. Go along with what they tell you to do. I will take care of the rest. Understand?"

"Uhm..."

Just then, the rustling feet over leaves was heard, and they turned their attention to Mirah and the others. They were all smiles.

"We found a nice little house. We'll stay there for the duration of the day, as soon as sun rises. Follow me, please," She beckoned Ash.

Ash followed, closely to Franklin who'd went back to his looks of uneasiness. He occasionally glanced at her, his eyes begging her to do as he told her. So she would. They approached this old house which looked like no one had lived in it for centuries.

"Oh, I remember when they built this place," Hilary said. "Used to be a village here, but there was a.....fire."

"A fire?" Ash asked. No wonder this one looked like it had been slightly charred. "Was it a big village?"

"Hardly. That was in the colonial days, when colonists just began spreading to America. Ugh, rubbish men they were, although the Puritans were not so bad. They accused me of a witch back during the Salem witch trials. That ended well," She said sarcastically.

"My mom's a witch," Ash said. She kept it in the back of her mind to seem as if she totally trusted these people. She was taking Franklin's advice, and going along with it.

"How does a Witch breed a wolf? Was your father one?" Mirah asked, her hand turning the door handle.

"No, my father is human. My mother is also a wolf."

"Never heard of a wolf who was a witch. Strange. What land do your people come from?"

"What land do yours come from?" Ash asked back. She was probably as confused as they were.

"Most of the older Vampires are from Europe, though the origination of us is unknown. There are none that have been alive that long, surprisingly." Mirah seemed unamused at her own heritage.

"Well, my grandparents are from the Homelands," Ashlyn explained."I was born in New York, but Snow White, my great Grandma, she was born in another world. I dunno what it was called, she never really tells me."

"Wait, Snow White? Like, from the fairy tales?" A child spoke up, but she was unsure whom.

"Yeah, like with the Seven Dwarves?" another child asked.

"Yeah, that one." Ash replied. She felt proud that she knew of things that vampires, who had lived for far longer than she had, didn't know. "And my great Grandpa, Bigby Wolf-"

"Is he why you are a wolf? Is he the Big Bad Wolf?"

"Yes, he is," Ash said. "You're smart."

At this point, Ashlyn was sitting in a room with 7 beady eyed vampires. She gulped, a pit forming in her stomach. What were they really planning on doing?"

"Well, better get rest everyone," Mirah says. "We need to cover more ground in the morning. Goodnight."

Ashlyn wasn't tired, so she wandered the abandoned home. She found the furthest room from her new 'friends', and sat in the corner. Franklin wouldn't stop following her, like a duckling to a goose.

"Why won't you leave me alone?" She asked him, although not in a malevolent tone.

"I like you," He said,"You aren't mean. And I want you to live, not to die."

"They want to drink my blood, don't they?" She whispered. Her eyes were sad. They really seemed like nice people.

Franklin can only nod. "I've never liked them. You want to know why we have guards? It's because everyone knows how Mirah is with the other Mothers. They are the greediest of the whole clan. And the kids are worse," He said.

Ashlyn knew he was telling the truth. It was the look on his eyes, the way he acted around them. "So what do we do?"

She watches him gulp, then walked toward a glass window. The sun is out, gleaming across his pale skin. But he's not burning.

"You don't die in the sun?"

"No."

"Because you're a fledgling?"

"Yeah. I can be in the sun. And I can drink blood, or eat human food, too. I've been drinking blood, and that's why my eyes glow and my skin is pale. If I ate food, I would have more color to my skin, and my eyes would not glow."

"That's amazing."

"I guess. It's kind of stupid. I don't like to drink blood, but the food is for our humans. We sometimes keep them alive, like we did with you."

"Ah."

"I have other abilities that Vampires can't have," Franklin changed subjects minorly.

"Really? Like what?"

"I can create flames from my hands. Flames basically vaporize vampires. They've been really strict with my use of it."

"I can understand that," said Ash. Her attention was out the window, at the nature that surrounded this big wooden house.

Wooden. And falling apart.

The vampires in the other room were going to kill her. Her gut wrenched.

"I know what you are thinking," He adds. "I can do it. I will do it. I've always wanted to. Is that bad?"

"No, it's not," Ash whispered. "I've.....wanted people dead before."

"Did you kill them with your wolf powers?"

"No, I never killed them. They were just mean to me. But....if you yourself can justify the deaths of these-"

"Their deaths are justified. They've done a lot to hurt me."

"Physically?"

"No. My mother is dead. I hate ALL vampires. Especially these ones, who insist it's me who cause disruptions."

He walks across the floor, to the door leading outside. Ashlyn had come to the conclusion that this was a den back in the day. Her head peered down the halls, staring at the still sleeping Vampires in the other room.

"Get out of the house," He said.

Ashlyn was going to protest, but decided it was best not to. She knew what he would be doing. She was going to let him do it.

As soon as she stepped out, the inferno had started.

Franklin, my little badass XD I wasn't originally going to make these Vampires bad as well, but you can't trust anyone at this point XD Except Franklin, you can trust that boy.

• POROBABLY not but I will have my fingers crossed for the ultimate back-stabbin', plot twistin' yet! :D XD

I tried hinting at it somewhat XD Oh, you and I both know they PROBABLY won't get to do any evil plans >:D

• LMAO They kinda do look like Jimbo from the Simpsons. Oops. Guess my love for THAT show crossed over to this side of the tracks. XD Oh well! :) And yes-HUGE fan! XD

Glad Mary's features are appealing and suite everyone. :)

And yeah, he's holding a gun cause he can...that's Bigby for you. XD

Why do I get the feeling that Lyla's uncles and cousins bear resemblances to certain characters from the Simpsons? Especially Jimmy, I've a

• Great start! Typical Gren behavior and I loved it! Don't worry too much about the story telling; we are all supporters here and would be happy to give any pointers, should you want them. :)

Can't wait to hear more!

• Um, I already did. (just kidding, I actually haven't) :P

They seriously think they've got the Fables figured out, but their in for a rude awakening. Also, brace for an impending plot twist >.> Don't tell anyone I told you XD

• Don't worry, completely understandable - I won't judge!

And you might as well give him a fedora and trench coat, you can give him an all-out noir look that way! XD

LMAO They kinda do look like Jimbo from the Simpsons. Oops. Guess my love for THAT show crossed over to this side of the tracks. XD Oh well!

• I don't know... this Franklin guy seems way too trustworthy when it concerned helping Ash. Vampires are usually a crafty/dangerously persuasive bunch, I think there's something he's not telling Ash.

I suppose it doesn't matter now, I know Harmony won't treat his presence with smiles and hugs if he's going to stay by Ash's side for a while.

"Tout est en ordre?" Camille had asked one of the blond headed twins. The little girl bobbed her head, a smile on her face. "Oui, Mere!"

• edited October 2014

I laughed at the random factoid of Linabuf - banana pie. XD

Seriously though, this is going to be interesting with her being the long-lost sis to Bufkin. Also, I'm going to assume she's a powerful sorceress when she's in her Glamoured form, the sight of a flying monkey sorceress conjuring up spells is too hilarious to picture.

I willl be introducing a new character for my next epic adventure, as she will assist Daren and Etan on thier adventure. * Name: Linab

• Alright, guys, from what I've been reading in the past, I think I found a couple of the most fitting songs that would describe some of your characters perfectly. Hope you agree with my song choices!

@pudding_pie - Penny and Johann, @JJwolf - Robert and Lyla

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UD0c58nNCQ

@EMMYPESS - Harmony

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEi7GPkxfsE

@LupineNoir - Dixa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8-pP4VboBk

• -claps- I LOVE this so much. This song IS Johann and Penny! XD This song is awesome, too. Loving the classics. :) Its also hilarious knowing you read our stories, feel such sorrow and think 'Ya know what, THIS song is so them.' :D Love it!

Also, @JJWolf we share this same song, dude! Yeah, Lyla-stop draggin' Robert's heart around! XD

Alright, guys, from what I've been reading in the past, I think I found a couple of the most fitting songs that would describe some of your

• Sweet! :3 Now I may come out from the shadows! XD JK

My GF said that; she wondered why I didn't give him a trench coat. I can see the 'badass' in that. :(Oh well. Gonna have to remember that next time. XD

Don't worry, completely understandable - I won't judge! And you might as well give him a fedora and trench coat, you can give him an all-out noir look that way! XD

• I will have to check it out then! Ahh, voice acting - that's exciting! :D By the looks of your post below here you've found some awake time, so I'll go and have a look. :P

You should definitely check it out sometime I finished the fourth one and played it absolutely phenomenal! With some story inconsistencies w

• Well, it certainly sounds promising! :D

DUN DUN DUN!! XD Ooohhh...Ideas! At first, I wasn't TOO sure but we sat down and planned it all out and I'm enjoying the results. Hopefully, you guys will, too.

• That's okay! I sort of grew up with it, but I'll be sure to keep any references to myself. XD

Ah okay, I've only seen a couple of Friends episodes, though that was when I was WAYYY younger. So excuse me if I don't remember squat about it. XD

• Alt text

Flees to a garlic shop in France.

He knows, LupineNoir knows, kill him.

• You'be got a real ear for these classics, Dragon - they fit so well! In fact, the song and video for 'Self Control' kind of touched on some ideas I've had for Dixa in the future, so you really nailed it! XD

Alright, guys, from what I've been reading in the past, I think I found a couple of the most fitting songs that would describe some of your

• Oh, I wish I had hair that changed colour. A side from that, I enjoyed this. :) I don't know anything about Persona - I'm going to look it up in more detail - but I am intrigued about how those people have disappeared and everyone has forgotten about them. And Gren and Woody's banter was funny! Congratulations on your debut! :D

• I'm fond of Bufkin, so Bufkin's sister is a character I already like! Her backstory is suitably epic, and I look forward to seeing how she gets on with everyone else! Nice going, Stone. :)

I willl be introducing a new character for my next epic adventure, as she will assist Daren and Etan on thier adventure. * Name: Linab

• I want to trust Franklin, but it wouldn't surprise me if you said we should trust him and then switched things up on us as a surprise! XD Either way this is tense stuff. Tu es un bon auteur!

"Tout est en ordre?" Camille had asked one of the blond headed twins. The little girl bobbed her head, a smile on her face. "Oui, Mere!"

• It's Halloween!

Alt text

Hope you all have a good one! :)

• Chapter 29

'Hope'

Sitting on the bed, Hope carelessly tossed a ball around. It bounced off the walls and right back into her lap like a puppy in training. She giggled every time it landed with a THUD. Hope did not seem to be bothered by Oliver's nervouse face, as he paced up and down the halls.

"I KNOW what ya' told me but I can't go through with it!" Oliver pauses. "Ya', I 'now she will 'ill me but I don't care! There has ta' be another way-"

Hope hummed a familiar tune, as she picked up another toy and played with it. Scattered on the bed were different variety of games and toys; Oliver made sure there were plenty of things to keep the girl entertained. She took the doll in her hands and combed her hair. Hope pinned ribbons and bows, as Oliver entered the room.

"Well, Romulus is gonna have to just deal wit' it, then! I don't know what ta' tell ya!"

Hope discontinued her imaginative play and listened quietly. Oliver's blaring words reflected off the walls. She began to worry and desperatly wanted her parents. Hope jumped off the bed, carrying the doll in her arms. When Oliver noticed the young girl, he immediatly ran to the other room and closed the door. Hope stood for a brief moment before her tiny hands knocked on the door.

"Uncle Oliver....I'm ready to go home, now."

There was silence. Hope again knocked on the door before it swung open. Oliver stood before the girl; his eyes were puffy and crimson red. He sniffed several times before picking Hope up. She leaned her head against his neck, as the Viper pimp placed her back on his bed.

"Ain't ya' havin' fun with ya' Uncle Oliver?"

"You're on the phone..."

Oliver looked around. "Well what did ya' want ta do, love?"

Hope tugged at the doll's hair. "I would like to go home now, Uncle Oliver...I miss my mommy, daddy and sissys."

Oliver cringed. He looked over at the clock hanging on the wall. "Look, Hope-"

Hope wiped her eyes and quietly wept. Oliver picked her up and gave her a loving pat on the back.

"Ya' gotta stay here for a bit, okay love? It's not safe...."

Hope looked up. "Not....not safe? What do you-"

"Just, trust me, love. Ya' 'Ncle Olive is gonna fix this..."

"Fix what?"

Oliver covered Hope's face and rocked back and forth. "They can try and scare me, Hope; take my dancers and use my own venom ta' kill em' all and blame ME fa' it! Use ta' box...control it all..."

"What are you talking about, Uncle Oliver?"

"They wanted ya' cousin and now ya'....they ain't takin' ya' away! I won't let them!"

Hope's eyes widened. "Take me!? Uncle Oliver, who want's to take me!?" Hope buried her face in Oliver's jacket. "I WANNA GO HOME!"

Before Oliver could answer, there was a thunderous knock on the door. It echoed along the walls of the club; the lights were dimmend, the dancers were gone for the evening and the clients stumbling somewhere in the streets of New York. Oliver placed Hope down.

"Hope, I need ya' ta' do somethin' for ya' uncle Oliver-"

"Who is that!?" Hope's breathing became shallow, as she struggled to breathe. "Uncle Oliver, my chest hurts!"

Oliver grabbed Hope's hand and led her to the back room. He turned on the light and sat her down behind several boxes. He handed her a bottle of water and stroked her hair.

"Easy does it, love. In...Out...in....out-"

Hope coughed. "Uncle Oliver-"

"SSH, love. I'll be right back. Ya' gotta keep REAL quiet for me, alright?"

Hope agreed, as Oliver turned off the light, shut the door and ran to the front. Hope continued her breathing, as she leaned her ear against the door. There was stillness for a brief moment until she heard the pounding of boots against the wooden floors. Hope listened to an unfamiliar man speaking to Oliver.

"Where is she, Oliver?" The man was demanding. She began smelling smoke, as he had lit a cigarette. Hope tried not to cough.

"Who, Remus?"

"Stop acting like a stupid fuck, Oliver! The girl! The boy! WHERE are they!?"

"The boy....why do ya' need them, Remus?"

Remus sighed. "We need his blood and her body! This can't be done unless we have BOTH of them!"

"We don't have to do this, Remus! Please-"

"Echidna is NOT a very patient person, Oliver. you of all people should know that."

Oliver begins moving around the room. Hope hears him stop by the door, as his body leanes against it.

"They are just children, Remus...."

"I don't give a FUCK if they are just children, Oliver! I'm havin' a hard time understanding WHY you are protecting them so."

"Please-"

Remus chuckled. Hope covered her mouth; the urge to cough was growing with every passing minute.

"Look at you. You're a pathetic excuse for a Fable...see. THIS shit is why I can't STAND Fables; you all have some blasted fucking excuse or a weakness. See, we Folkers KNOW that business is business. There is NO mixing the two; THIS right here is the reason why and I'm sorry to say, its pretty fucking pitiful..."

"Don't ya' talk about them that way!"

Remus' laughter roared. "Oh my God, Oliver! What happened to you? The scary Viper that once was so feared, the mention of his NAME sent chills down your spine."

"I won't let ya' have them! Ya' can take me and let em' do what she pleases! I ain't afraid of her!"

Hope listened carefully. She began to weep and beg for her parent's return. "Please..." She whispered in the dark. "Mommy...daddy..."

"You MIGHT want to reconsider that option, Oliver."

"Fuck you, Remus!"

Remus finished his cigarette, tossed it into the Fern plant located by the desk and walked around Oliver. He created several circles, eyeing the trembling man, as Remus' might hand pinned Oliver to the wall. His hand turned into a paw with massiv claws, as Oliver peered into the Wolf's eyes.

"Now, now, now. I'd watch your language, Oliver. That's no way to speak to your superiors-"

"Ya' disgust me, Remus!" Oliver struggled against his grip. "They have done NOTHING!"

"Now, see-they have done something. John Smith was a good man; very strong, impressive, superb Alpha. You KNOW who that is, right?"

Oliver did not answer, as Remus continued. "Dear ol' John. Getting involved with a mundy. We over looked that, you know. Then, he allowed his youngest to be with that Georgie son-of-a-bitch and his friendship with Bigby Wolf....of all the Fables to 'partner' up with. And then he took our other best leader-Malcom Johnson....you know who that is, right Oliver?"

"Where is this going, Remus? Why-"

Remus placed a finger of Oliver's lips. "SSSHH, Oliver! It's story time! Don't you LOVE story time!?"

Remus tosses Oliver to the side. Remus pulls out a pocket knife and begins cutting into Oliver's arm. Oliver lets out a painful scream, as the blood pours from the gash. Remus picks up the wounded Fables and holds him against the desk.

"Now, you keep interupting and I'm gonna get me a pair of Snake skinned boots! Now, about the story....oh yeah. You TOOK our best Folker leaders and turned them against us. Then, we TRIED to destroy the Porgie Clan but, you know how that goes...we failed, everyone goes home and celebrates and we are left in the cold...."

Oliver's head throbs with pain. He could feel the change; his tongue forked and his eyes were swapped out with the design of a Snake.

"You have no right to be alive, Remusssss! I wissssh they killed you during that battle-"

Remus dug the knife into Oliver's leg. "And, on top of that, all of our GOOD people were either thrown down the Witching Well, imprisoned or sent to the Farm! We thought all was lost....but, no pun intended here....we found a glimmer of 'Hope'....."

"But Echidna-"

"-Acts more like a Folker than a disgusting Fable EVER could. We found her, poor thing. As our reward, our lives were spared. Nice, huh?"

"You sick fookin' bastard!"

"You know....John said the same thing before I destroyed him. 'My family! My family!' Please....annoying fucker. Leave us for them..."

Oliver stopped thrashing. "No...you didn't!"

Remus cackled before stabbing Oliver one last time. The injured Viper tried to slither away; by this time, he was in his true form. Remus watched the blood trail lead to the door. Remus lifted his boot and placed it on Oliver's tail. He screamed in pain, as Remus held the blade to his throat.

"So sad, Oliver....having a weakness like that! She don't even WANT you...that boy ain't even your own and yet, here you are....protecting them ALL...."

Hope knew what was about to take place. She quickly moved to the door and opened it. She watched in horror was Oliver laid in a puddle of blood.

"NOOOOO!" She ran out and stood behind Remus. "You leave my Uncle Oliver alone!"

Remus turned around and grabbed Hope. "Well, THERE you are, little lady! You are coming with me!"

Remus snatched Hope up and placed her against his chest. Oliver turned his head and attempted to bite Remus' foot but it was no use. Hope continued to kick in Remus' arms.

"Well, this was WAY to easy! That's all it took.....so sad. See, even SHE has a weakness. Damn. You Fables....so sad...."

"Hope..."

"Well, time to go, little lady. Don't wanna keep Echidna waiting too long."

Remus opened the front door. Before he did, he took ut a syringe and plunged the needle into Oliver's blood. He gathered the required blood, as he placed it back in his pocket. He flashed a toothy grin, as he walked out the door.

"JUST in case, am I right Oliver?"

Oliver began losing concious, as his vision became blurry. All he could remember were Hope's frantic pleas and screams.

Then, there was silence.

Chapter 30 soon :) You have any questions, you know what to do. :)

Happy Halloween everyone!!! Got a part to attend to later! Can't wait! Georgie is gonna dance the night away! XD

Alt text

• I didn't want to make him seem untrustworthy, although I guess you can't trust anyone ever. He may, however, not be telling Ash something. Still have yet to figure his background out yet. I mean, he may be part Vampire, but he might not be as cunning as his other Clan members just yet, since he really is 7 years old, and not 64 XD

I don't know... this Franklin guy seems way too trustworthy when it concerned helping Ash. Vampires are usually a crafty/dangerously persuas

• Merci beacoup<3

Hmm. I didn't really want to portray him as misleading, although I get where you are coming from. I probably didn't build the trust between them enough, in all honesty. A mistake on own part.

LupineNoir posted: »

I want to trust Franklin, but it wouldn't surprise me if you said we should trust him and then switched things up on us as a surprise! XD Either way this is tense stuff. Tu es un bon auteur!

• Basically I told everyone by posting it here XD

Um, I already did. (just kidding, I actually haven't) :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.