AWESOMEO: k

AWESOMEO: ok

AWESOMEO: 'll hook ya up one day k

Gustac: omg fuck yeah

Gustac: mm

Gustac: jewish girls

• edited November 2014

Alt text

Oh screw it. I wanted to have good time talking to others but people just have shove into my face stupid console war bullshit, and mock me about it and my disorder. Geeze, so much for this place being called home.

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited November 2014

Oh screw it. I wanted to have good time talking to others but people just have shove into my face stupid console war bullshit, and mock me about it and my disorder. Geeze, so much for this place being called home.

• Tobi please, I didn't mean it like that.

• edited November 2014

Sorry about that earlier comment.I'm not in the best mood today.
    Anyway, if it's the way I portray American in the article, I should have specified that those comments referred more to the government and future government (considering that Obama doesn't have a chance in 2016), not the American people. I do realise now that many Americans would prefer more restrictions on guns, but my point is that it won't be happening any time soon. Sorry for the way it was worded :\

JonGon posted: »

This is really ignorant.

• Yeah, we're either lazy or we just don't care.

What a mess!

• It doesn't matter what you play on, as long as you enjoy the game. It's just video games, so who cares if it's on console, handheld or PC. Just play the games on whatever you want, and have fun. Stay here, Tobi. Just continue doing what you were doing, who cares, man.

• ZOMG NUXT GEN KEVUN SPACEY 20/10-IGN HOUSE OF COD SPACEY WAREFARE YA YA YA

Alt text

but in all seriousness this game really isn't as bad as many are making it out to be (prepares for hate) i could easily see this being popular if it didn't have call of duty in the title

• edited November 2014

Alt text

You don't know what I feel do you? I'm been made fun of ALL my life. Just for being different. And I had to prove my worth just to be accepted by others. People always judged me. Iknow there are times when people act like I'm an idiot, talking behind my back, saying how crazy how I am... You think you can get with all that, making fun of people with DISORDERS, just because you're a kid! You think that when you say "you didn't mean it like that", it'll all just go away?! THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS! ...I might come back here... I don't know... Now just go, and leave me alone.

Tobi please, I didn't mean it like that.

• Fear(s) Of The Day Birthday Edition

Fragapane Phobia: The fear of celebrating a birthday- one who does not wish for anyone,including family and friends, to acknowledge or celebrate their birthday.

Doronophobia: The fear or anxiety of receiving presents.

Partiophobia: The fear of parties.

Alt text

• Fragapane Phobia: The fear of celebrating a birthday- one who does not wish for anyone,including family and friends, to acknowledge or celebrate their birthday.

I relate to this on a spiritual level.

dojo32161 posted: »

Fear(s) Of The Day Birthday Edition Fragapane Phobia: The fear of celebrating a birthday- one who does not wish for anyone,including fami

• happy birthday fgt :D

dojo32161 posted: »

Fear(s) Of The Day Birthday Edition Fragapane Phobia: The fear of celebrating a birthday- one who does not wish for anyone,including fami

• Kevin Of Duty: Spacey Warfare.

Jewfreeus posted: »

ZOMG NUXT GEN KEVUN SPACEY 20/10-IGN HOUSE OF COD SPACEY WAREFARE YA YA YA but in all seriousness this game really isn't as bad as ma

• Stay safe, God bless.

You don't know what I feel do you? I'm been made fun of ALL my life. Just for being different. And I had to prove my worth just to be accep

• I do usually get a bit irritated when I see a mess, that's why I clean the computer desk weekly to get dusk and crap off.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Your house is really messy, but maybe that's just me because...

• Nah dude I actually got diagnosed OCD, I've been taking medication to treat it along with practice, it's fucking annoying.

I do usually get a bit irritated when I see a mess, that's why I clean the computer desk weekly to get dusk and crap off.

• @Gustav_Kenny You should apologize.

And, Tobi, Talk to me if you need anything.

You don't know what I feel do you? I'm been made fun of ALL my life. Just for being different. And I had to prove my worth just to be accep

• I didn't think there was medication for that sort of thing. Isn't it considered a mental disorder?

AWESOMEO posted: »

Nah dude I actually got diagnosed OCD, I've been taking medication to treat it along with practice, it's fucking annoying.

• It is, and like a lot of disorders, it can be fixed with treatment and medication (pills are only for severe cases I guess).

I didn't think there was medication for that sort of thing. Isn't it considered a mental disorder?

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited November 2014

I'm sorry Tobi, I didn't know about it and I shouldn't have said what I said. I was stupid and you have all rights to be angry at me.

And I know what it's like, I've been bullied because I'm different my whole life, even by adults. People talk about and to me like I'm some kind of animal.

• Hello... hello... llo.

• HOLY FUCK HYPE I LOVE YOU NINTENDO

Alt text

• BenDrowned3D

Green613 posted: »

HOLY FUCK HYPE I LOVE YOU NINTENDO

• :D

• I just want to inform people about firearms. There's actually a limit on what an ordinary civilian can buy here, not everyone has a machine gun because those were banned since 1968. The only way one can legally get one is with months of paperwork and thousands of dollars (10,000+). The terminology you use also bothers me (don't want to sound like a dick but it's the media labeling firearms to scare people) AK-47's refer to fully automatic rifles which can't be bought easily or are super rare to get, we do however have AK variants that are semi-automatic only. SMG's are classified as Machine Guns and are almost impossible to get unless you are rich.

Also the point you made about armed law abiding citizens "theoretically stopping shootings" has been proven to work. It's just sad how the media ignores the thousands of cases where a shooting was stopped because it wouldn't give them the ratings.

Gun laws are pretty useless to be honest. The only people that get hurt by them are law abiding citizens. Do you really believe words on a piece of paper will stop a madman from killing? Gun laws are just a band-aid used to cover up the underlying problem in our society, problems which the government are too lazy to fix.

I apologize if I come off as a dick but this really bothers me. It's gotten to the point where people think just because we own guns that we are psycho murderers and it really sucks. I just want to have the freedom to enjoy a sport, it's my right as a human. The media/government makes you fear inanimate objects when the people are the ones to blame.

Sorry about that earlier comment.I'm not in the best mood today. Anyway, if it's the way I portray American in the article, I should have s

• edited November 2014

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• I'm about to die.

Alt text

BenDrowned3D

• IT'S A MOTHERFUCKING HYPEDOZER!

• Duck Hunt remake?