The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Salt123 might remember that depending on if he's sober yet

TDMshadowCP posted: »

If none of us never played The Walking Dead... Then we wouldn't have meet each other. Freaky.

• Damn, that's good.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Salt123 aprooves

• Heard about it, sounds like Shes just some cunt who probably has "Mommy issues" and has nothing better to do than to try and troll people to get a reaction cause no one else pays attention to her so just ignore her and hopefully she can get help one day but simply just ignore her.

MrX1H2 posted: »

She who should not be named has returned to these forums.

• Alt text

Just an attention seeker who can't get the attention she craves through positive methods so she says controversial sh** and videos because it makes her feel important I'm not biting dat bait just really childish she will be banned soon anyway :(

MrX1H2 posted: »

She who should not be named has returned to these forums.

• edited November 2014

TAG THE CLUKER SAVE THE WORD

@Cluke4Evz

DAMN BBY YOU GOOD LOOKIN

• I keep finding crickets in my house. They just come from nowhere, I either catch them and put them in with the lizard or kill them. I really wish they hadn't escaped.

• edited November 2014

Heyo, I'm Rachelle. Let's be friends. ;)

TAG THE CLUKER SAVE THE WORD @Cluke4Evz DAMN BBY YOU GOOD LOOKIN

• I've recently started playing five nights's at freddys

Alt text

Alt text

Its really drsturbing, has anyone here played this indie game?

• edited November 2014

Alt text

Alt text

Finally some good new games on Ps Vita :'D

Alt text

• You have a lizard? Lizards are hype as fuck bro.

dojo32161 posted: »

I keep finding crickets in my house. They just come from nowhere, I either catch them and put them in with the lizard or kill them. I really wish they hadn't escaped.

• When you open the fridge, but there's no food inside...

Alt text

• Alt text

A few of her videos actually did make me lmfao tbh

TAG THE CLUKER SAVE THE WORD @Cluke4Evz DAMN BBY YOU GOOD LOOKIN

• Pro whenever you use this face, pls spoiler tag it because I can't handle it.

When you open the fridge, but there's no food inside...

• edited November 2014

Remember, zoom in.

Alt text

Pro whenever you use this face, pls spoiler tag it because I can't handle it.

• edited November 2014

Alt text

I hate you.

Remember, zoom in.

• XD I know the feel :'(

Alt text

When you open the fridge and bought something you were looking forward to eating later and someone ate it while your were gone ^

When you open the fridge, but there's no food inside...

• LMFAO! My work here is done. B^]

Alt text

I hate you.

• Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

XD I know the feel When you open the fridge and bought something you were looking forward to eating later and someone ate it while your were gone ^

• "I TRUSTED YOU"

NO IM DONE PRO IM DONE

Remember, zoom in.

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

"I TRUSTED YOU" NO IM DONE PRO IM DONE

• edited November 2014

This speaks to me...

• edited November 2014

The last one is so true in a way. That chick is right, it matters if you are Jewish about as much as it matters if you are a brunnete.

AWESOMEO posted: »

That last one, ouch.

• Nooooooo, please, don 't pretend to be killing the dogie!

Markd4547 posted: »

@sweetpeaclem @blueneon @allthatremains @TheWalkingSheep (Captain America related sorta) Cute

• No, no, but everyone who hasn 't played it has watched it.

I've recently started playing five nights's at freddys Its really drsturbing, has anyone here played this indie game?

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited November 2014

Nah, guns aren't dangerous. I'm immortal after a-- gets shot by a jewish girl

AWESOMEO posted: »

@Gustav_Kenny Be careful of Jewish girls... http://rs1img.memecdn.com/Meanwhile-in-Israel_c_91110.webp http://rs1img.memecdn.com/only-in-israel_c_3684987.webp

• Alt text

I am so buying all of this in 11 months.

• Not even depressed after reading!

Acceptance!

Well... Time to make people depressed... Everyday you have a chance to die, you breath you die, you get in your car you can die. Even if

• That last one, shit, you'll all forget me.

• "you'll all forget me"? what do you mean by that?

That last one, shit, you'll all forget me.

• edited November 2014

you have a point, but I find its more infective If ur the one who plays it, its hard keeping your eyes on all the stutff toys. its also about timing, I am really bad at that part, at the moment I can't get past night 2.

I recently heard that making 2nd game its out in 2015. can't wait. I am never looking at teddy bears the same again :(

blueneon posted: »

No, no, but everyone who hasn 't played it has watched it.

• I love teddy bears, what freaks the fuck out of me is animatronics and I know that the story is really fucked up, it is pure genius when it comes to that part but I am not willing to spend whatever amount it costs cause I am not really into playing the same game for a few hours with just higher difficulty.

you have a point, but I find its more infective If ur the one who plays it, its hard keeping your eyes on all the stutff toys. its also abou

• Yeah sure, this isn't for everyone I agree. But its small game, that is well made with creepy music / noise and jump scares ( while most horror game / movies over do jump scares to a point of being annoying. this game dose them in a creative way. Its there is a disturbing story behind it, you find facts about it in the camera views if you look closer, but nothing is defined, The creators let the players make up their own minds about the story. The Player's own mind plays tricks on their selves as they try fill in the blank spots.

I love teddy bears, what freaks the fuck out of me is animatronics and I know that the story is really fucked up, it is pure genius when it

• You have an very intresting point of view right there. And now that you mentioned facts...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pqn-OH-jbrs

Yeah sure, this isn't for everyone I agree. But its small game, that is well made with creepy music / noise and jump scares ( while most hor

• exactly, that's what I am talking about take a like.

You have an very intresting point of view right there. And now that you mentioned facts... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pqn-OH-jbrs

• In math class like:

Alt text

• edited November 2014

Found this comic top page of Old Man Logan a good :D

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text