The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Or it's because their mother is sitting at the table with a shotgun pointed at your face.

xD And then you have to pretend like you enjoy the food so you don't hurt their feelings.

• I'm always in EVERY thread...No matter...I usually see every conversation and every argument.

I then use that to plot world domination.

Green613 posted: »

I know who you are talking about...

• Have you seen the movie? It's right after a character get killed (And sadly not by a Saltlick)

Good people get treated the worst, why? Because they'll learn from everything they go through, and in the end, it'll make them wiser and stronger.

• I'm pretty sure you were part of that argument, lol.

I'm always in EVERY thread...No matter...I usually see every conversation and every argument. I then use that to plot world domination.

• I see all of them no matter what...

Green613 posted: »

I'm pretty sure you were part of that argument, lol.

• I've seen the first one, and parts of the second, but only once. So I don't really remember everything that went on.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Have you seen the movie? It's right after a character get killed (And sadly not by a Saltlick)

• edited November 2014

Alright so I have to ideas that I have came up with. Again, nothing is set in stone. If you would like to see one of the two or something else, comment below. i will be accepting any help going forward from here once the story is chosen, so if you are down for that, PM or comment below. Ok so here we go, very rough ideas right now.

(no name yet) So the story takes place in a small populated country with corrupted Gov't, Once the new ruler was in charge, he made a law that no one is allowed to enter or escape, he put chain linked fences that were 300 ft high and electric to the touch. All citizens excluding Cops and government related positions are not allowed to have cars and have very little to live on. Some Citizens went berzek, turning on their loves ones. Others have to decide to work together to survive, while the cops and government, dont care how they enforce the rules, but they will do anything to make sure no one enters/exit even if that means they have to go against their morals

(again no name) idea #2. The story takes place in Los Angeles, CA. A group of Scientist create a terrorist organization consisting of Scientist and police force. Together they capture a bunch of people at a chance of creating the first group of Half cyborg, half human used to try to overrun the world. The characters in the story will either choose greed or humanity in wanting to either escape the prison they are held in, or allow for their bodies to be consumed in these activities.

• As I respect yours. Just because people have differing views doesn't make them different from the rest.

It's a life without fear. Fear of them leaving. The more you get attached the more it's going to hurt when they leave like it was nothing

• Not me, I respect others views.

Most religious people...I swear I try and argue and they call me pure evil and "A very angry atheist" even though I've said I'm Agnostic.

• Good, keep that, people like that are rare and valuable.

mr.quality posted: »

Not me, I respect others views.

• next time put the quote " " commons around it. if you read the quote again you see that the person who said that was pissed off, he made comments about a subject and other people give him a hard time for it. that along with me posting a gif before Luke's death made me think that your angry about this picture. The Trolling was because of me.

Can't you see that? that what I misunderstood. the words with the picture make a clear picture.

Yeah, I thought you would have gotten it because of the font too and at the end the bold. But i'm sorry for being a fucking piece of shit

• Idea one sounds cooler for an interactive story.

The second does too but I feel that I know more about augmentation to make this work.

I vote idea #1.

Alright so I have to ideas that I have came up with. Again, nothing is set in stone. If you would like to see one of the two or something e

• edited November 2014

I'm bored so i'm gonna make a bunch of random polls....http://www.strawpoll.me/2968096

EDIT: Here's another... http://www.strawpoll.me/2968124

http://www.strawpoll.me/2968150

And an important one... http://www.strawpoll.me/2968251

• Damn. Today's the 10 year anniversary of my grandma's passing. I never really got to know her or see her that much but she loved me and I loved her. RIP

• Yeah I dont know much about augmentation, which is why I asked for help, if anyone is down to help me during the story. But the story will be most about trying to contain the people in the facility and try to do the augmentation, than actually having everyone become these cyborgs. Which I was only planning for one or two characters to actually successfully become one. But anything can go based off the votes.

Idea one sounds cooler for an interactive story. The second does too but I feel that I know more about augmentation to make this work. I vote idea #1.

• Augmentation is what I want to work on after college, so if you need to know this stuff ask me...I also have a few ideas to fix the idea...Make it a bit better. If you wish to know you can PM me.

Yeah I dont know much about augmentation, which is why I asked for help, if anyone is down to help me during the story. But the story will b

• I'm not going to lie, I used to take it as a personal insult if someone ever said "no" to Jesus, but my eyes have been opened since then. Now I'm a lot more considerate of other people's beliefs. I also don't like getting in heated arguments with atheists, because I always hear the same arguments and get tired of repeating myself. Now it all just comes down to personal opinion. Now if someone starts a debate with me I say, "I believe in God, you don't. If you want to argue about it, argue with someone who cares enough."

XD Thanks, sometimes I hope I don't offend good religious people. I can't comment to a few people for some reason without adding an extra line of text...Weird. Or two....

• edited November 2014

Preach it. ^^

I'm not going to lie, I used to take it as a personal insult if someone ever said "no" to Jesus, but my eyes have been opened since then. No

• That's a good attitude. You can't usually change someone's views and telling them to do it usually causes unneeded arguments. I get into arguments about religion a lot because they state historically untrue things and...History is love...History is life.

I'm not going to lie, I used to take it as a personal insult if someone ever said "no" to Jesus, but my eyes have been opened since then. No

• Sorry to hear that

Deceptio posted: »

Damn. Today's the 10 year anniversary of my grandma's passing. I never really got to know her or see her that much but she loved me and I loved her. RIP

• Alt text

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited November 2014

Fears of the day

Autophobia: Fear of ones potential actions or capabilities. Also the fear of isolation, sufferers need not to be physically alone, but believe that they are being ignored, unloved, threatened by intruders, etc.

Alt text

• I have this.

dojo32161 posted: »

Fears of the day Autophobia: Fear of ones potential actions or capabilities. Also the fear of isolation, sufferers need not to be physically alone, but believe that they are being ignored, unloved, threatened by intruders, etc.

• Both of these sound pretty awesome, although if i had to choose, I'd go with #1.

Alright so I have to ideas that I have came up with. Again, nothing is set in stone. If you would like to see one of the two or something e

• edited November 2014

It never occurred to me that the scene where he's beating that man to death with a can was a flashback, but seeing as he's wearing different clothes, it makes a lot of sense.Speaking of which, the transition between flashback and present was done very well. Seriously, Abraham's stress and anxiety coiling tighter and tighter throughout the episode is practically palpable. From his cynical amusement at the sign that was written on the ground, to him adamantly demanding that they move through the herd because they've taken one to many detours, to the sheer rage at Eugene's shocking confession that dissolved into helplessness when he collapsed to his knees. Cudos to Michael Cudlitz, he is a magnificent actor.

Agreed. I thought Michael was brilliant. You could feel the pressure building with Abraham, from start to finish. He actually made me feel a little nervous. I love Abraham, but with the way he was going, he's definitely the type of guy that you just need to get the hell away from when he gets pissed off. When Glenn came up to him at the end and told him "You're done" (or something like that), I knew it was going to be freak out mode.

I can see why he lied, but so many people died due to his cowardice, he almost killed the whole group in the car because he was so desperate. And honestly, I don't really have much sympathy for him. He may have done it unknowingly, but he took advantage of Abraham at his weakest moment, he gave him a goal, he gave him a chance to redeem himself to his dead wife and kids, hell to himself, only to find out that it had been false from the beginning, that it had never been possible. It's obvious that Abraham put everything he had left into this "mission", I can't imagine how he feels knowing it was all for nothing.

That's what made the last flashback so powerful. Seeing Abraham about to literally give up on his own life, only to run into Eugene and get fed with a false sense of hope, purpose and redemption was just stomach sinking. Like you said, pretty much from the moment of meeting Eugene, he was living for the mission. I suppose he can be thankful to Eugene for keeping him from ending his life, but I doubt he even feels that way as of right now. If Eugene is in fact still alive (I feel like he almost has to be), I think they will eventually get to that point.

I'd want to punch Eugene in the face too.

That action was so well filmed. I was actually like "Holy shit." when that happened.

Same here. I don't think that they will turn on him, but they will be wary of him now. Rosita may forgive him more easily though, she seems to understand him the best out of the group.

I think Rosita and Maggie will come to terms with it, if Abraham is able to put himself back together. I feel like Glenn is going to be the issue.

Tinni posted: »

This episode..honestly I have no words. Abraham has always been a favorite of mine, especially in the comics, so to see his character portra

• Both good, and do what you want but i'll say #1

• Story of my fucking life.

Fears of the day Autophobia: Fear of ones potential actions or capabilities. Also the fear of isolation, sufferers need not to be physically alone, but believe that they are being ignored, unloved, threatened by intruders, etc.

• Arnold

Screw you :P

Maybe.

I'm bored so i'm gonna make a bunch of random polls....http://www.strawpoll.me/2968096 EDIT: Here's another... http://www.strawpoll.me/2968124 http://www.strawpoll.me/2968150 And an important one... http://www.strawpoll.me/2968251

• Thanks.

Good, keep that, people like that are rare and valuable.

• I used to have those ideas and still kinda do...But Damn...Sometimes I need to take sides because people get facts wrong...

"The US Constitution was based on the Bible"...American Educational system at work.

Thanks.

• I was coming home from getting my blood taken today and drove past this place called 'Wellington grille' I couldn't help but to smile. I had just finished playing the last episode of S2

• I think I have this myself.

• Yeah, I can understand that. I'm Christian and I still get pretty pissed when people try to put Jesus somewhere he wasn't.

I used to have those ideas and still kinda do...But Damn...Sometimes I need to take sides because people get facts wrong... "The US Constitution was based on the Bible"...American Educational system at work.

• xD

I was coming home from getting my blood taken today and drove past this place called 'Wellington grille' I couldn't help but to smile. I had just finished playing the last episode of S2

• Heres my story if anyone is interested.

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/86243/locked-in-interactive-story-submissions-open

I will be posting a character outline example, and a little backstory short chapter. Dont expect the story to be lasting long by the way.

• Yeah and then nitpicking their religion....

Yeah, I can understand that. I'm Christian and I still get pretty pissed when people try to put Jesus somewhere he wasn't.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.