Saltlick123 posted: »

Hey, In Frozen it was like 6 seconds...

• Say wut naaw?

TWDFan86 posted: »

Wut

• edited November 2014

Alt text

This is an interesting topic as my opinions always changes on this

It's not fun when that person leaves. I choose not to love or get too attached. So that way I have nothing to lose.

It's a life full of fear to never get close to someone in fear of getting hurt because you will never truly connect with someone and they will never truly see the best of you people adapt this mentality from past pain or experience they never want to feel again but never let past a-holes define your friendship with the true nice people who deserve the best of you

A lot of people I was close to left it hurt but did I regret it never because I got to see their true colours they got to see mine I got talk to them on steam most days etc and really see the good in the person that's what life is all about having people close to you who you respect, enjoy their company and want to help with anything they need etc believe me any pain is worth it to be able to help a friend you care about and who's seen the true side of you but is still there :)

It's not fun when that person leaves. I choose not to love or get too attached. So that way I have nothing to lose. But there's always that one person that gets to to me.

• when you start a assignment the day it is due and you get a A on it

Alt text

• I have tons and I see every thread...I'm not going to become a mod though.

Lol, I would be the worst mod ever. You need patience to be a good mod, and that's something I just don't have.

• Lol, I would be the worst mod ever. You need patience to be a good mod, and that's something I just don't have.

We need more Mods.

• edited November 2014

Haha , you know i really got you there for a sec

Yeah, No-one expects me punching you in the face... XD

• I know right? :/

We need more Mods.

• Have any of you seen Ellias's thread where she is attacking me?

No Mods have acted and that is what sparked this comment.

We need more Mods.

• they need mods from different regions the trolls always seem to know what is the right time to get here because of timezones and all that

We need more Mods.

• Alt text

@blindsniper

I accept :'D

I will ban, moderate all the stuff, thangs to the highest standard B}

We need more Mods.

• Yeah, the ones we have are good but they just are not around a lot.

We need more Mods.

• Think this is funny? Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

Silly merica the north of Ireland belongs to BRITAIN WHAT DO THEY TEACH YOU at school goddamit notice the third picture I'm republic of Ireland B}

• I don't even know but what they are doing is attacking me.

I think Ellias is male. I've seen him around before.

This type of stuff is what makes people leave and we need more Mods to counter this.

• I think Ellias is male. I've seen him around before.

Have any of you seen Ellias's thread where she is attacking me? No Mods have acted and that is what sparked this comment.

This type of stuff is what makes people leave and we need more Mods to counter this.

I hate this glitch.

• what i don't understand is why they haven't made a i am leaving megathread yet not to be rude or anything but no one cares if they are gonna leave if they have to let people know just pm them or something but don't go making a thread about it especially outside of telltale talk

Have any of you seen Ellias's thread where she is attacking me? No Mods have acted and that is what sparked this comment.

• edited November 2014

Alt text

XD My Irish freedums B} it's kinda funny

Think this is funny?

• I'm pretty sure the mods said they were looking for new mods a few months ago.

We need more Mods.

• edited November 2014

Alt text

Jewfreeus posted: »

when you start a assignment the day it is due and you get a A on it

• Yeah, according to them, it was to show how much of a troll I am.

what i don't understand is why they haven't made a i am leaving megathread yet not to be rude or anything but no one cares if they are gonna

• they call it exposing i call it attention seeking

Yeah, according to them, it was to show how much of a troll I am.

• I wouldn't mind taking that position, I am impartial.

Green613 posted: »

I'm pretty sure the mods said they were looking for new mods a few months ago.

• edited November 2014

MARK HOW COULD YOU!!!! YOU WERE A PART OF THE REBELS BUT YOU JOINED THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Mega Ban Part 2 Salt123, Raging, Salt305, Pro,and the other survivors sturggle after the psychotic arso Mark who was helping them, sold them out to snipes, And now he plans to get rid of the survivors for good...

@blindsniper I accept :'D I will ban, moderate all the stuff, thangs to the highest standard B}

• They don't take requests :P From what I remember, Puzzlebox (a Telltale staff member) hand picks mods and takes recommendations from the mods here who see outstanding members of the community.

I wouldn't mind taking that position, I am impartial.

• Then them acting like the victim.

A long time ago there was this thread where they called me slow and retarded.

No Mods acted and here we are now.

they call it exposing i call it attention seeking

• I know and I doubt I will get an outstanding recommendation.

Green613 posted: »

They don't take requests :P From what I remember, Puzzlebox (a Telltale staff member) hand picks mods and takes recommendations from the mods here who see outstanding members of the community.

• yea they really need people on to suit other timezones or else things like this happen best thing i can tell you is to just flag the thread and ignore it no point bumping it up even more

Then them acting like the victim. A long time ago there was this thread where they called me slow and retarded. No Mods acted and here we are now.

• Markd4547 posted: »

XD My Irish freedums B} it's kinda funny

• This is too funny XD

Alt text

Silly merica the north of Ireland belongs to BRITAIN WHAT DO THEY TEACH YOU at school goddamit notice the third picture I'm republic of Ireland B}

• I'm just going to ignore Ellias, she wants attention from me and for some reason is getting other people's support.

yea they really need people on to suit other timezones or else things like this happen best thing i can tell you is to just flag the thread and ignore it no point bumping it up even more

• Aww come on, don't be harsh, we all know you're one of the cooler members on here ;]

I know and I doubt I will get an outstanding recommendation.

• Alt text

... http://www.strawpoll.me/2968638

• Um I pointing out that her thread was a trolling one and then her attacking me...Just me trying to get people to stop giving her false sympathy.

What started it?

• Um I pointing out that her thread was a trolling one and then her attacking me...Just me trying to get people to stop giving her false sympathy.

I swear this glitch is going to be the end of me.

What started it?

• edited November 2014

Waving Ukrainian Turtles

TWDFan86 posted: »

Wut

I swear this glitch is going to be the end of me.

Just another line of text here.

What started it?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.