The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• What started it?

I don't even know but what they are doing is attacking me. This type of stuff is what makes people leave and we need more Mods to counter this. I hate this glitch.

• Um I pointing out that her thread was a trolling one and then her attacking me...Just me trying to get people to stop giving her false sympathy.

I swear this glitch is going to be the end of me.

What started it?

• Teach me your ways...

Jewfreeus posted: »

when you start a assignment the day it is due and you get a A on it

• Alt text

XD When I become a Mod your getting a perma ban for that little outburst never question a MOD's decisions >:D

Saltlick123 posted: »

MARK HOW COULD YOU!!!! YOU WERE A PART OF THE REBELS BUT YOU JOINED THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Mega Ban Part 2 Salt123, Raging, Salt305, Pro

• Same, Pretty sure people would not like me as a mod...

I know and I doubt I will get an outstanding recommendation.

• I am aren't I?

Thank you for your awesome recommendation Empress Green.

Green613 posted: »

Aww come on, don't be harsh, we all know you're one of the cooler members on here ;]

• I think people would like me.

Same, Pretty sure people would not like me as a mod...

• Don't call me empress unless we're talking about the revolution story, someone called me a she today :P From now on I am Emperor Green.

I am aren't I? Thank you for your awesome recommendation Empress Green.

• Alt text

ps3gamer095 posted: »

This is too funny XD

• I wanna be a mod too. :'(

I think people would like me.

• XD

Really?

Green613 posted: »

Don't call me empress unless we're talking about the revolution story, someone called me a she today :P From now on I am Emperor Green.

• WHY DON'T WE ALL BE MODS!?

I wanna be a mod too.

• that's classified

Alt text

Teach me your ways...

• Just ignore him. You re making it worse by constantly saying its trolling. Let it die out.

And Ellias is a guy.

Um I pointing out that her thread was a trolling one and then her attacking me...Just me trying to get people to stop giving her false sympathy. I swear this glitch is going to be the end of me.

• YOU GET TO BE A MOD! AND YOU GET TO BE A MOD! WE ALL GET TO BE MODS!

WHY DON'T WE ALL BE MODS!?

• I'm gonna get warmed up, Let me do something to that asshole selling Batman costumes down the street... :)Alt text

• Oh, I am, and didn't you support him at one point?

Maybe he is both?

Just ignore him. You re making it worse by constantly saying its trolling. Let it die out. And Ellias is a guy.

• XD

I love your correction at the bottom.

• I wrote a teaser for my potentially upcoming possibly soonish The Walking Dead fanfiction.

• ah yeah

TDMshadowCP posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0pnTm-KK9k

• Telltale Talk Show!

YOU GET TO BE A MOD! AND YOU GET TO BE A MOD! WE ALL GET TO BE MODS!

• edited November 2014

Blind Sniper LOOK AT WHAT MARKS SAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!! (Wait I don;t need the hep, I can take on a Leprechaun) and did you say little? That means a lot coming from you....

Markd4547 posted: »

XD When I become a Mod your getting a perma ban for that little outburst never question a MOD's decisions >:D

XD I love your correction at the bottom.

• That face when it was a participation grade all along

Alt text

when you start a assignment the day it is due and you get a A on it

• and didn't you support him at one point?

Yup.

Oh, I am, and didn't you support him at one point? Maybe he is both?

• This gonna be epic

TDMshadowCP posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0pnTm-KK9k

• Alt text

Racism dammit your lucky my powers as a user are weak but once I get these moderation powers I WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE MUAHAHHAA

Blind Sniper LOOK AT WHAT MARKS SAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!! (Wait I don;t need the hep, I can take on a Leprechaun) and did you say little? That means a lot coming from you....

• Why?

and didn't you support him at one point? Yup.

• [removed]

and didn't you support him at one point? Yup.

• i don't even think those exist in australia i have never heard of it xD

JonGon posted: »

That face when it was a participation grade all along

• Cool! :)

I wrote a teaser for my potentially upcoming possibly soonish The Walking Dead fanfiction.

• Lets see :)

I wrote a teaser for my potentially upcoming possibly soonish The Walking Dead fanfiction.

• TEASWER

“Brutus, it is time for a decision.”

Brutus sat with a hand covering his brown eyes. The entire courtroom fell silent. Even the blindfolded man in front of him kneeled silently. Everybody was waiting on his decision. Brutus knew that the bearded man was innocent, but he also knew that freeing the man or sentencing him to labor would cause some uproar. Brutus didn’t know how much it would cause. The community was barely surviving as it is and tensions were growing greatly. The increased stress on the people would cause this decision’s outcome to be clouded with uncertainty. Brutus didn’t know if the choice will either keep him in power, ran out of power, or killed.

“Repeat the charges.” Brutus said.

“One count of attempted robbery, two counts of attempted murder, and one count of the death of a disciplinarian. The defendant claims it to be self-defense and had no knowledge that the station contained supplies meant for us.”

A misunderstanding, Brutus thought. However, the others in the community didn’t see it as that. Victor was a well-liked disciplinarian, and his death caused mourning across the entire populous.

The other two of The Triumvirate voted. Markus voted yes to execution. Richard voted no, yet suggested a slave labor sentence. It was down to Brutus to decide this man’s fate. If Brutus voted no to both the execution and the labor sentence, the people would get to choose a punishment, and he knew the people would choose execution. However, if Brutus voted to have the man sentenced to slave labor, he would live and eventually be set free, but uncertain on what the population will think of him. Brutus already needed to earn back his reputation.

“Take off his blindfold.” Brutus commanded.

The guard untied the blindfold and took it off of the man. The man looked up at Brutus with a scowl on his face, as if he thought Brutus would sentence him to death. The man’s black beard and mullet was filthy from surviving God knows how long in the wilderness. A single eye patch covered his left eye. The man had anger in his eyes, but Brutus sensed his innocence. The man didn’t deserve this.

“It’s time to choose, Brutus.”

Cool!

• k :)

• edited November 2014

You fucking Sellout, You betrayed us survivors of the Mega Ban.... YOU'RE GOING DOWN, Beiber with an accent

Markd4547 posted: »

Racism dammit your lucky my powers as a user are weak but once I get these moderation powers I WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE MUAHAHHAA

• ah yeah

ah yeah

• Alt text

XD SOON

You fucking Sellout, You betrayed us survivors of the Mega Ban.... YOU'RE GOING DOWN, Beiber with an accent

Sign in to comment in this discussion.