The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Well this whole Ellias situation has shown me something...I'm a troll...

Well, I'm taking a break from these Forums, Goodbye.

• Good So Far... :)

TEASWER “Brutus, it is time for a decision.” Brutus sat with a hand covering his brown eyes. The entire courtroom fell silent. Even

• ah yeah

TDMshadowCP posted: »

ah yeah

• Too many smiles! :)

papai46 posted: »

k

• tears up

Goodbye :'(

Well this whole Ellias situation has shown me something...I'm a troll... Well, I'm taking a break from these Forums, Goodbye.

• Oh dear. What's going on with Ellias?

Could you PM me?

Well this whole Ellias situation has shown me something...I'm a troll... Well, I'm taking a break from these Forums, Goodbye.

• Alt text

I like it

TEASWER “Brutus, it is time for a decision.” Brutus sat with a hand covering his brown eyes. The entire courtroom fell silent. Even

• See you soon :(

• Oh god. R.I.P.

• I'll return shortly but...Too much drama.

tears up Goodbye

• Is that what this is? Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

XD SOON

• A day or a few.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Fuck, You too, First Raging and now you, damn. Take time if you need to bro, just don't make it permanent

• Fuck, You too, First Raging and now you, damn. Take time if you need to bro, just don't make it permanent :)

• Nu! Don't leave! Don't listen to that bitch.

• edited November 2014

Because I can. And I so happen to know Ellias. I know hes been a member of these forums for a while, I know he is a very nice guy and I also know he's not a troll. He's Just a guy with a tad of an attitude. And that's why I love him.

And I saw your comments, you were insulting him as well.

If you think he's trolling, you shouldn't have posted a bunch of comments everywhere saying "he's obviously trolling guys blah blah" you should have just ignored it but you kept complaining for... whatever reason. Maybe he was actually leaving, because occasionally i see him getting a lot of hate for his opinions, so id understand why he would want to leave. And you constantly telling him hes a troll and insulting him was not helping the situation. If a thread annoys you, don't go to it, then ignore it and let it die out. Simple as that. I've been a member of these forums long enough to know that.

Why?

• I'll be back but it's too much drama, all those likes on the posts attacking me...Well, it's not her it's whoever is liking.

papai46 posted: »

Nu! Don't leave! Don't listen to that bitch.

• I think we both know who's the real troll here.

• Nah I don't ever need that, I know I'm gonna stay on this forum till I'm the last man standing.

I know Green, I know, In case it comes down to it, we need to start making survival plans...

• I wonder why?

But whatever, you supported her.

Because I can. And I so happen to know Ellias. I know hes been a member of these forums for a while, I know he is a very nice guy and I al

• Take care bud.

Alt text

• I know Green, I know, In case it comes down to it, we need to start making survival plans...

Green613 posted: »

Oh god. R.I.P.

• Nah I don't ever need that, I know I'm gonna stay on this forum till I'm the last man standing.

I know Green, I know, In case it comes down to it, we need to start making survival plans...

• Ellias is a gu... sigh never mind.

I wonder why? But whatever, you supported her.

• Is it ok that I picked all the options?

http://www.strawpoll.me/2968773

• Alt text

BlueShadiw posted: »

Take care bud.

• Unless if you're a victim of the Mega Ban...

Nah I don't ever need that, I know I'm gonna stay on this forum till I'm the last man standing.

• Couldn't vote, not enough choices.

http://www.strawpoll.me/2968773

• Even the last one? :)

Is it ok that I picked all the options?

• Alt text

NO That is what the troll wants we are the lounge we stick together no mind them fgts pls :'(

• I say syfi.

I'm thinking I should start a fan fic soon, So I have a poll to see what you guys want me to make it about. http://www.strawpoll.me/2968251

• There are more than 10 trolls?

I'm taking a break, same thing happened with Goust, It's too much drama.

I'm not hurt just...Annoyed.

Markd4547 posted: »

NO That is what the troll wants we are the lounge we stick together no mind them fgts pls

• I'm thinking I should start a fan fic soon, So I have a poll to see what you guys want me to make it about. http://www.strawpoll.me/2968251

• Wow. Well then... so uh, this day has been pretty hectic, huh...?

• Thanks, but I think I'm fine. I'm just very confused right now.

AWESOMEO posted: »

PM me if you want to talk... Feel better.

• Wat was there just the Elias thing or was there more?

Wow. Well then... so uh, this day has been pretty hectic, huh...?

• Goust, Raging, You, Mods really need to do something about shit like this.

There are more than 10 trolls? I'm taking a break, same thing happened with Goust, It's too much drama. I'm not hurt just...Annoyed.

• I had these quite alot. I stress over doing it early in the morning and getting it right, when I turn it in she doesn't grade the answers, she grades if we turn it in xD

Jewfreeus posted: »

i don't even think those exist in australia i have never heard of it xD

• Yep...

Wow. Well then... so uh, this day has been pretty hectic, huh...?

• [removed]

I think we both know who's the real troll here.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.