The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• They need more Mods.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Goust, Raging, You, Mods really need to do something about shit like this.

• I don't even know what's going on, lol. I'm just doing my own thing right now, heh. I come back and see that a lot has been going on, and yeah...

Markd4547 posted: »

Wat was there just the Elias thing or was there more?

• Sorry this situation had to make you leave.

I hope you return soon.

Well this whole Ellias situation has shown me something...I'm a troll... Well, I'm taking a break from these Forums, Goodbye.

• Well you probably already know about Raging leaving yesterday...

Wat was there just the Elias thing or was there more?

• I will...

Soon...

Sorry this situation had to make you leave. I hope you return soon.

• Same, Lots of Shit going on...

I don't even know what's going on, lol. I'm just doing my own thing right now, heh. I come back and see that a lot has been going on, and yeah...

• I swear some people bring immaturity to a whole new level...

• That's nice, all my friend are leaving thanks to the trolls and people who support then cough @Dont_Look_Back cough anyway i'll miss you.

I'll be back but it's too much drama, all those likes on the posts attacking me...Well, it's not her it's whoever is liking.

• I'll return, don't get banned yourself from being too harsh on DLB.

papai46 posted: »

That's nice, all my friend are leaving thanks to the trolls and people who support then cough @Dont_Look_Back cough anyway i'll miss you.

• It has... WHAT HAVE I MISSED! T-T

Wow. Well then... so uh, this day has been pretty hectic, huh...?

• A friend of ours just left.

I don't even know what's going on, lol. I'm just doing my own thing right now, heh. I come back and see that a lot has been going on, and yeah...

• ah yeah

Jewfreeus posted: »

ah yeah

• Saltlick123 stares at the deliciousness

• Alt text

Because I can. And I so happen to know Ellias. I know hes been a member of these forums for a while, I know he is a very nice guy and I al

• Okay i'll try.

I'll return, don't get banned yourself from being too harsh on DLB.

• Nah its okay. I enjoy the hate. He's only trying to bring me down because he knows I'm above him.

I'll return, don't get banned yourself from being too harsh on DLB.

• More than 1...

A friend of ours just left.

• I'll probably close voting in like 10 Minutes...

Saltlick123 posted: »

I'm thinking I should start a fan fic soon, So I have a poll to see what you guys want me to make it about. http://www.strawpoll.me/2968251

• [removed]

Nah its okay. I enjoy the hate. He's only trying to bring me down because he knows I'm above him.

• Alright, i'm leaving now.

Bye, i'll be back...

Soon...

• I said that because i meant it, not because of Ellias.

And I've had the Ellias mentality for a while already. I couldn't ask for more.

• [removed]

That's nice, all my friend are leaving thanks to the trolls and people who support then cough @Dont_Look_Back cough anyway i'll miss you.

• Lol. This comment was gold!

• Bye... Alt text

Alright, i'm leaving now. Bye, i'll be back... Soon...

• FLYLEAF!!! :D

http://youtu.be/xN0FFK8JSYE

• edited November 2014

Fuck you troll supporter!

Alt text

Nope do not say to a member of this lounge f**k you for having an opinion I don't care whatever people are getting pissed at you don't speak like that to a person here this is not the main forum trash we all respect each other here and Rachel would never say that to any of us so she should expect the same respect >:(

• edited November 2014

Thank you, Mark.

Preach #1

Fuck you troll supporter! Nope do not say to a member of this lounge f**k you for having an opinion I don't care whatever people

• edited November 2014

Here's my response to people whom make threads about leaving. A post and a thread, are very different.

Alt text

Alt text

Seriously. I can get if someone wants to leave because people are being mean. Really, I do. I almost left for a while, and in fact I did take a break from the forums. But did I post a thread about it and get the community involved in a drama fest? Is that really necessary? And then after the people post the thread, after a few posts from people, they decide, "Oh wait nevermind I'll stay!" Wait, so the attention people gave you for threatening to leave made you stay?

I have been seeing a lot of people leaving lately, and the people who leave discreetly vs. the people who make drama threads are very different.

For example:

@Raging_Blades
    Didn't start a freaking drama fest, let the community know in a POST not a THREAD he was leaving. He may retract his decision, and I for one would be happy with that. I hope to see him come back.

Having said that about people leaving... I myself and going to take a break from the forums. With School and Work and mostly school going on, as well as some side projects I'm working on, the forums and the community will have to take a backseat and a break in my life.

@Tinni

@Saltlick305

@Isabella8656

@NoHopeLeft

@ComingSoon

@Bloop

@Saltlick123

@Raging_Blades

You guys have been some of the most awesome people I've had the pleasure to talk to on the forums. And there are tons of other awesome people I'd like to mention. I've really enjoyed the time in the community with everyone, even the people I don't agree with or have had disagreements with. Getting to talk to people and share the awesomeness that is The Walking Dead Video game with so many awesome people, has been a really great experience. :D

I wish everyone the best in the coming months, and I'll drop by to say 'ELLO every now and then. Thanks everyone for being so ASSOME!

Alt text

@AWESOMEO

So, Awesomeo, I finally got around to watching Attack on Titan. And, wow. Just WOW. It gave me nightmares. That stuff is gritty. :O

• Well after many Self Debates, Rage Quits, and Saltlicks thrown, I am making a Interactive Fan Fic and you guys chose the option of a Team (Possibly Military) Goes on a mission and encounters some Badass Villains (More Details Later)...

• edited November 2014

I just wish people wouldn't have to leave in the first place. Some of the behavior I've seen on this forum is pretty disgusting.

Here's my response to people whom make threads about leaving. A post and a thread, are very different. Seriously. I can get if so

• So many people are leaving the forum. :'(

Here's my response to people whom make threads about leaving. A post and a thread, are very different. Seriously. I can get if so

• Your Awesome too :)

• "Fuck you troll supporter!"

Yeah, and you're going around insulting her, does that make you feel better? You're no better than a... uh, oh yeah, a troll. Ellias is her friend, and whether he was trolling or not, shouldn't matter now. If people keep bringing the situation up, then it'll continue to be a problem. She's remaining calm and is being mature about the situation, but all you can do is insult her, maybe you could learn something from DLB.

• edited November 2014

You're awesome too. ^-^

But some people need to stop making such a big deal about what just occurred. It was a little bit of drama, just brush it off and keep commenting. I don't see it being that big of a deal where they need to take a break. (I'm referring to the Ellias situation.)

• Sometimes it's not always the people on the forums who force others to leave. For me, it's my outside life. I've got a lot going on, and like I said, I want to come back. And I totally understand what you mean. I'm sad when anybody announces they are leaving. But when they post a thread about it, and drag it out, it's not really them leaving to me. It's them trying to rile up others to get someone to beg them not to go. I don't expect anyone to beg me not to leave, and I'm totally fine with that. Doesn't mean I don't have people who don't care about me on the forums.

I will miss you too @Green613! You've always been a cool guy! :D

Green613 posted: »

I just wish people wouldn't have to leave in the first place. Some of the behavior I've seen on this forum is pretty disgusting.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.