The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alt text

;-)

Saltlick123 posted: »

Your Awesome too

• Yeah. We're in Bad Times...

Green613 posted: »

I just wish people wouldn't have to leave in the first place. Some of the behavior I've seen on this forum is pretty disgusting.

• You're assome too. Never forget us....I completely understand your situation. I'm friggin bummed the Chatzy shit down on me one day. But...anyways you're awesome, have fun in life :)

Here's my response to people whom make threads about leaving. A post and a thread, are very different. Seriously. I can get if so

• edited July 2015

Hollaayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! My beautiful lovely redneck friend<3 <3 <3~ I love you so much, you are one of my best friends on here tbh. I wish you all the luck in school, and in life in general. I will miss you and our weird but insightful conversations lots girlie!! I hope to see you soon!~

Alt text

Alt text

love, the honorary redneck,

Tinni.:3

Here's my response to people whom make threads about leaving. A post and a thread, are very different. Seriously. I can get if so

• It's not because I dislike peeps, it's cause I got shit to do and the forums take up too much time XD

But I got cha, :( it's sad when people feel so crappy they leave this place.

So many people are leaving the forum.

• What's something that has never happened to you, but it has happened to EVERYONE else?

• edited November 2014

Aww you're a cool person too! I'll miss you too even though I just met you :3

Sometimes it's not always the people on the forums who force others to leave. For me, it's my outside life. I've got a lot going on, and lik

• You did not just say that.

I swear... the stupidity of some people is unfuckingbelievable.

• I've never had a paper-cut before. People don't believe when I tell them.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

What's something that has never happened to you, but it has happened to EVERYONE else?

• Holy Fucking Shit, I feel like this forum is TWD, All of the characters I like and care about are getting killed off one by one, I feel like everyone soon will be gone and then it will be my turn.... (OMG, I feel like Nick...)

• Winter is here! :D

Alt text

...time to shovel :(

• I know what ya' mean girl. If I felt that the forums were so toxic I would make a thread about leaving because this place is very unwelcoming and I was turned off by the community in whole. But the community is a good one as far as I can tell, so I wouldn't do that since I am taking a break.

It's not just the situation today, I just skimmed through that. There were two other big threads about it when the forums were at their climax of Jane v. Kenny hate. D: I held my tongue because it seemed the people had real problems with the forums.

You're awesome too. ^-^ But some people need to stop making such a big deal about what just occurred. It was a little bit of drama, just

• Your one of the most awesome people i've met on the forums. :)

• XD

You made all the Edith gifs right? I remember our 'discussions' on Lord Edith. XD

Green613 posted: »

Aww you're a cool person too! I'll miss you too even though I just met you

• I hope for snow here in Texas lol!

I know some people want to wish it away.

Winter is here! ...time to shovel

• I can't roll my R's. Everyone I know can roll their R's.

What's something that has never happened to you, but it has happened to EVERYONE else?

• Hope to see you back soon :)

• Alt text

I'll PM you the one we're on, it still works for us. :3

And I ain't leaving for life! XD I'll be back. Just off the radar for a few days and maybe weeks.

ComingSoon posted: »

You're assome too. Never forget us....I completely understand your situation. I'm friggin bummed the Chatzy shit down on me one day. But...anyways you're awesome, have fun in life

• edited November 2014

I have never been stung by a Bee, Hornet, Wasp, or Yellowjacket and I have never broken a bone.

• Probably never happened to others to but, I never got into a full on fist fight. Ive been in friendly fights, and did my share fair of pissing people off, but its hard to get me mad, so I never thought of fighting anybody.

Never broken a bone.

• Alt text

AWW I'll miss you two Girlfran!! <3 Everything you just said, right back at you. ;)

I'll be back! I promise! :3

Tinni posted: »

Hollaayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! My beautiful lovely redneck friend<3 ~ I love you so much, you are one of my best friends on here tbh. I wish

• I can't either :(

I can't roll my R's. Everyone I know can roll their R's.

• Yup, that's me alright =]

XD You made all the Edith gifs right? I remember our 'discussions' on Lord Edith. XD

• I get paper cuts for everything bro. Ive gotten it from chip bags, paper, cardboard from cracker box. Just last week I was opening the foil from the cream cheese and I got a paper cut, first one in a year actually. Stung like a bitch.

I've never had a paper-cut before. People don't believe when I tell them.

• Thank you, Pro.

Preach #2

"Fuck you troll supporter!" Yeah, and you're going around insulting her, does that make you feel better? You're no better than a... uh, o

• Thank you, Rachelle.

Preach #3.

You did not just say that. I swear... the stupidity of some people is unfuckingbelievable.

• Alt text

aww Another fantastic post you bring so much vital positivity onto this thread I love it :'D

• Alt text

You flatter me so! Same to you my friend. :3

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Your one of the most awesome people i've met on the forums.

• your mom

TWDFan86 posted: »

what happened?

• what happened?

• You are so nice to think so. :3

Alt text

I'll be glad if my words brighten anyone's day or put things in perspective for someone at least.

Markd4547 posted: »

aww Another fantastic post you bring so much vital positivity onto this thread I love it :'D

• Alt text

Done.

JonGon posted: »

your mom

• edited November 2014

Alt text

@saltlick123

Is trying to destroy the lounge

TWDFan86 posted: »

what happened?

• Mark..... I'm not the one who is planning on becoming a Mod and Banning everyone... Irish Logic...

Markd4547 posted: »

@saltlick123 Is trying to destroy the lounge

• Alt text

You look familiar ATR were you here before?

• Alt text

Saltlick123 posted: »

Mark..... I'm not the one who is planning on becoming a Mod and Banning everyone... Irish Logic...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.