The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Back when I was on house arrest all I did for two weeks straight was drink whisky and play this game. So many memories <3

• edited November 2014

Chaos, Ha Ha, Chaos... Alt text

• The fuck man...

Saltlick123 posted: »

Fuck, Someone else got banned...

• Fear(s) of the day

Methyphobia: is a morbid fear of alcohol, like beer and wine.

Alt text

• edited November 2014

Back when I was on house arrest all I did for two weeks straight was drink whisky and play this game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q91SNE7-WkY

XDD nice bro my memories were less badass then that but still memorable definitely one of the best games I ever played :'D

Back when I was on house arrest all I did for two weeks straight was drink whisky and play this game. So many memories

• More shit going down I guess.... :(

Deceptio posted: »

The fuck man...

• rachel says you all suk

• Is that you Elian? cool and that fedora is awesome :D

• The dude sort of looks like Arvo.

• Well WTF happened?

rachel says you all suk

• edited November 2014

xD, I'm having the fear of waiting SO long to get started on my Fan Fic because I don't have enough submissions yet :(

dojo32161 posted: »

Fear(s) of the day Methyphobia: is a morbid fear of alcohol, like beer and wine.

• The goverments in on this, Knew something was wrong with Obama...Alt text

• 'cept me

rachel says you all suk

• Looks like I fixed my washing machine. No more spending money at the laundromat, no more rewearing clothes. I feel productive today. I can go outside tomorrow.

• edited November 2014

Alt text

YEAH well tell her to say it to our face then :P

rachel says you all suk

• So, I don't know if people have noticed, but I haven't been posting much in the last couple of months or so. I recently got promoted at my job (Too tired to explain what it is. Let's just say good things happened) and my co-worker left the store about three weeks ago, so the load I've been carrying has been exhausting, to say the least. I've had to deal with a lot of extra responsabilities and be at work anywhere from 40 to 50 hours a week. I've also had to go to court to deal with "minor" legal issues, but that doesn't matter now. Most important of all, I'm having trouble deciding whether to stick with my career or choose to continue climbling the ladder at my current job. Doing both negatively affects my performance and will end up hurting me in the long run. If anyone has a suggestion or an honest opinion on the subject feel free to speak up, I need some advice on this. Just wanted to give the people who care an update since I don't want them asking where I'm at all the time. I didn't feel like making a thread just for this either. I know I'm currently not on the best of terms with some of the people here, but whatever. I'm not about to sit here and hold grudges over past problems. At least it's good to see some familiar faces, or avatars.

I also wanted an excuse to use this poorly made edit:

Alt text

• so the load I've been carrying has been exhausting

Alt text

SaltLick305 posted: »

So, I don't know if people have noticed, but I haven't been posting much in the last couple of months or so. I recently got promoted at my j

• cool bro welcome back

So, I don't know if people have noticed, but I haven't been posting much in the last couple of months or so. I recently got promoted at my j

• edited November 2014

Hey Man, I've noticed that you've been gone... A Salt never forgets, Let's just say tons of shit just went down on here and some bros left (Like Raging) My advice is, Do what you enjoy, If you don't like your current job then don't do it, From what I've seen you're a talented guy, I don't know what your job is and how hard it is to find another in that area and how good the other one could be, but do what makes YOU happy :)

• As long as you don't mind flying all the way to Florida...

JonGon posted: »

so the load I've been carrying has been exhausting

• Welcome back bro. Glad everything is going good with life in general.

As to your problem with your career. I think you should continue your path as a lawyer(lawyer, right?). You studied and worked so hard on it. Would it be right to let it go? Im not forcing you into either one but go with what you think is right, if you enjoy things right now than stick with your current job. But if you still have interest in working in the law field than I say why give up now if it still interest you. Just my 2 cents.

PS. Raps are 7-1 :P.

• she says you suk the most

Markd4547 posted: »

• Thanks, bro. I still have that gif you made me.

Green613 posted: »

cool bro welcome back

• Dem Irish Though, and I might include the Liam Neeson thing in the story :), Just waiting for MORE PEOPLE TO SUBMIT A CHARACTER (If anyone's interested here's the Link, Please Don't be Shy) http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/86248/dark-angels-fan-fic-character-submission-please-submit-a-character-so-i-can-start-writing

• PLOT TWIST!

The dude sort of looks like Arvo.

• Florida is Nice :)

As long as you don't mind flying all the way to Florida...

• I see... Drama. Some things just never change, huh?

Thanks, man. I've been on the path of becoming a lawyer for years, and I currently work at a grocery store. I'm so on the middle of the corn right know because I love and dislike so much about both.

Hey Man, I've noticed that you've been gone... A Salt never forgets, Let's just say tons of shit just went down on here and some bros left (

• Oh wow you actually kept it :P I feel accomplished now =]

Alt text

Thanks, bro. I still have that gif you made me.

• Alt text

Green613 posted: »

Oh wow you actually kept it :P I feel accomplished now =]

• Wat no Red looks good on Carver XDDD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajMpfPYlHi4

Follow your dreams whatever makes you happy imo.

I personally would stick with becoming a lawyer if that was the other option but this is a really hard decision so I'm at a crossroads to but great to see you back bro and good luck with whatever you chose :)

• Thanks for the opinion, bro. I'll take it into consideration. You're right. I've worked my ass off to be a lawyer, I guess I'm just stunned by my sudden accomplishments in just a few months working here.

Let's not forget who gave you the one, okay? (:

Welcome back bro. Glad everything is going good with life in general. As to your problem with your career. I think you should continue yo

• edited November 2014

she says you suk the most

Alt text

AH I can't resist :/

she says you suk the most

• XD awesome PEOPLE JOIN THIS PLS ^

Dem Irish Though, and I might include the Liam Neeson thing in the story , Just waiting for MORE PEOPLE TO SUBMIT A CHARACTER (If anyone's

• That makes it 2-0 now. I guess working so hard on becoming a lawyer should really give it an edge. I guess I'll think if for a few more days after listening to some of you guys' opinions.

Thanks for the advice and the rest. (:

Wat no Red looks good on Carver XDDD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajMpfPYlHi4 Follow your dreams whatever makes you happy imo. I

• JonGon posted: »

Papai is banned... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy6W2fyvvxw

• No problem. Don't worry about making bad choices. The right choice is the one you are happy with at the end of the day.

Please don't remind me about it :(.

Thanks for the opinion, bro. I'll take it into consideration. You're right. I've worked my ass off to be a lawyer, I guess I'm just stunned

Sign in to comment in this discussion.