The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• im the guy that would buy an Xbox one and put it in the wrong car

• ALMOST as cool as mine. Why can't I make gifs like this?

Green613 posted: »

;]

• edited November 2014

Well like I said it depends on how much you enjoy it, Think what's better in the long run, And if you can imagine yourself being in another job position, If you've worked hard to be a lawyer then I would go for it, Worse Case Scenario, if you don't make it (Which I doubt) you could go back to working at the grocery, If there's good people there, they should understand that you're shooting for your dream, Or maybe if you like both you could ask if you could get a part time at the grocery while being a lawyer, You have a lot of options, Good Luck May the Saltiness be with you

SaltLick305 posted: »

I see... Drama. Some things just never change, huh? Thanks, man. I've been on the path of becoming a lawyer for years, and I currently wo

• I've had to deal with a lot of extra responsabilities and be at work anywhere from 40 to 50 hours a week.

Damn, I hope you're not still taking classes at this point. That would be terrible.

It's kind of hard to give you good advice without knowing the details, but I'll pass along the simple advice of doing whatever makes you the happiest... as long as it gives you a reasonable living. Just out of curiosity, what is your career path atm?

So, I don't know if people have noticed, but I haven't been posting much in the last couple of months or so. I recently got promoted at my j

• elain is mad what have you done!

JonGon posted: »

Papai is banned... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy6W2fyvvxw

• edited November 2014

my music bitch :D

TDMshadowCP posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T2IUkSC_1A

• Good points! The place where I work at is known for being loyal, so they would definitely take me back as soon as I call the store manager. Thanks for everything.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Well like I said it depends on how much you enjoy it, Think what's better in the long run, And if you can imagine yourself being in another

• edited November 2014

Yeah, I have plans for most of the characters submitted so far (But I need more) and the general turn of events which can go very differently throughout the story.

Markd4547 posted: »

XD awesome PEOPLE JOIN THIS PLS ^

• ALMOST as cool as mine

True enough :P and for one to make a gif you must have the heart and soul to make one, or it won't work out ;[

ALMOST as cool as mine. Why can't I make gifs like this?

• True that!

Hey, watch our teams make it to the ECF instead of the overrated Cavaliers and the unlucky Bulls.

No problem. Don't worry about making bad choices. The right choice is the one you are happy with at the end of the day. Please don't remind me about it .

• Who's Brent?

im the guy that would buy an Xbox one and put it in the wrong car

• Yeah, but do you know who the fuck Brent is?

• who the fuck is brent

• Thanks, man.

I've been studying the legal field since getting into college, and currently work at a very famous grocery store in FL.

Belan posted: »

I've had to deal with a lot of extra responsabilities and be at work anywhere from 40 to 50 hours a week. Damn, I hope you're not st

• edited November 2014

Papai too? WTF?? I don't know what he did, but I feel like Nick SO much right now "It happened to everyone I grew up with (Getting Banned or Leaving) I mean, What's the point? We're just gonna march over to some other thread then the same thing's gonna happen then it'll be my turn, I'm Fucked, I'm so Fucked"

JonGon posted: »

Papai is banned... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy6W2fyvvxw

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited November 2014

Teach me how to have the heart to do it. :/

ALMOST as cool as mine True enough :P and for one to make a gif you must have the heart and soul to make one, or it won't work out ;[

• It's a good thing.

Papai too? WTF?? I don't know what he did, but I feel like Nick SO much right now "It happened to everyone I grew up with (Getting Banned or

• Seen that Brent kid around?

• You found Brent?!

Holy shit :O

• Who the fuck is Brent again ?

• holy shit you found brent?!

• Holy shit, you found Brent!

• That would be sick! At this rate, I dont see cavs making it far. Only threats are Washington and Bulls. I think Heat have a good chance at the ECF, but Raptors still have some young players so there still not used to the high intensity of the playoffs. But anything is possible and I do hope our two teams could make it to the finals. Poor Deceptio :(.

True that! Hey, watch our teams make it to the ECF instead of the overrated Cavaliers and the unlucky Bulls.

• Who the fuck is Brent?

• Anytime, Good to see you back (At least for a little) Alt text

Good points! The place where I work at is known for being loyal, so they would definitely take me back as soon as I call the store manager. Thanks for everything.

• edited November 2014

Alt text

They banned Rachelle WTF NOO pls >:'(

edit click into her profile to see

she says you suk the most

• YOU FUCKIN FOUND HIM??

• Still. Just the fact that someone else is gone, This has been a strange couple of days.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

It's a good thing.

• You see those 2 programs down there? The red one is Flash and the blue one is Photoshop. Photoshop is the soul, and Flash is the heart. (You need a heart to live but you don't need a soul to live, or you need Flash to make a gif, but you don't need Photoshop) Those are pretty much the basics.

Alt text

Teach me how to have the heart to do it.

• Well, I never really got to talk to her that much so she probably doesn't give a shit about SaltBro :)

rachel says you all suk

• You fucking found Brent ?!! Damn !!

• Brent????? YOU FOUND HIM!!?!

• I think they will end up picking it a little late in the season. They're way too talanted to keep sucking. However, I still think if Miami keeps playing like this we have a legit chance against anyone. Even the Spurs are looking tired this year. The Knicks are sucking as usual. Poor Kyle.

That would be sick! At this rate, I dont see cavs making it far. Only threats are Washington and Bulls. I think Heat have a good chance at t

• CANCEL THE AMBER ALERT OMG HE BEEN FOUND

Alt text

• edited November 2014

PLEASE READ THIS GUYS:This is probably Annoying by Now, But please submit a character to my Fan Fic if you just want to participate or you want a chance to beat the hell outta Marks character (If you choose to join the team instead of the villains) :) http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/86248/dark-angels-fan-fic-character-submission-please-submit-a-character-so-i-can-start-writing

• Well, I hope you at least have a relatively light credit load then. Though maybe it isn't as bad as it sounds. I wouldn't know, as I drop down to part time work during the school year. I work at a grocery store as well ;)

Thanks, man. I've been studying the legal field since getting into college, and currently work at a very famous grocery store in FL.

• My new co-worker should be here any time this week, so I won't be as busy. I might be getting a PS4. Got one?

I'm glad you're carrying this glorious name for me while I'm gone.

Anytime, Good to see you back (At least for a little)

• I really don't think it's all that bad.

These people aren't going to stay banned anyway.

Papai too? WTF?? I don't know what he did, but I feel like Nick SO much right now "It happened to everyone I grew up with (Getting Banned or

• If only I had a PC...

You see those 2 programs down there? The red one is Flash and the blue one is Photoshop. Photoshop is the soul, and Flash is the heart. (You

Sign in to comment in this discussion.